Spike was at the Bronze consuming lots of beer. Tonight was boring. The club was full bloody awful music and a crowd of cheery people. It was nothing like last week when a cute blonde flirted with him shamelessly. She looked exactly like the Slayer, but Spike knew it wasn't really her. He would dream about Buffy being that sexually forward with him, although it wasn't her in tight black leather and glossy red lips.

Spike could sense her walking into the Bronze. He always could feel her presence. Spike jumped off the barstool and walked right up to Buffy, the real Buffy.

"Slayer, I guess you're trying new working on new battle techniques. For instance, last week you teased a vampire's cock relentlessly until he was a confused wreck and an easy target for a staking."

"What? I would never flirt with a vampire." Buffy insisted.

"What about all the stuff how you could ride me at a gallop 'til my legs buckled and my eyes rolled up. You told me about muscles I've never even dreamed of and how you could squeeze me until I'd pop like warm champagne. Does that ring a bell?"

Buffy cursed Faith for all the things she did, All things considered, turning on Spike was just a minor distraction, but a this moment felt humiliating. It was especially awkward explaining to him about the body swap. "Spike, you said it was last week. You probably won't believe what I have to say, but . . ."

He rudely interrupted. "I know that wasn't you. I just wanted to mess with you. I need to find ways to terrorize you now that I have this bloody chip in my head."

"How did you know?" Buffy gave him a curious look.

"Well, sweetheart that bird was giving totally different vibes and the way she moved was definitely not you." He smiled a smart-ass grin. "Her scent was a dead give away that it wasn't you."

"Oh my God. You knew." Buffy kissed Spike on the cheek, amazed at his skills of perception.

Spike was taken a back by her sweet lips. "I'm assumin' your little gang of superfriends thought she was you."

"Yea, even my own boyfriend couldn't even tell. Faith this slut bomb of an another Slayer took over my body and messed up my life. "

Spike frankly replied. "He didn't know when he made love to her."

Buffy nodded slowly. Embarrassed that he could detect her rage and betrayal. A few moments of uncomfortable silence followed.

Buffy looked into his eyes and noticed compassion in the blue depths. "It's pretty sad when your mortal enemy knows you better than your boyfriend."

Buffy started to walk away with a new appreciation for Spike. She now had a little place in her heart for the blonde vampire.

Buffy stopped her retreat only a few feet away from him. "Thanks again." She softly kissed him on the lips. She turned around and began to leave once again.

Spike's strong hand latched on to her slim arm and pulled her close. "Slayer."

"What?" She asked.

He kissed her. This time it was an erotic exchange with open mouths and wondering tongues. Spike cupped one breast and cinched her waist. Buffy held on to his shoulders.

She was getting lightheaded from the flood of kisses and lack of oxygen. No man had ever kissed her like that--a lust filled frenzy, an absolute lack of control. Spike's touch was strong, yet tender.

Buffy's mouth was soft and warm. Spike loved how sweet she tasted. He couldn't get enough of the blonde Slayer. Spike took a handful of her hair and slid his fingers down the length of her golden locks.

Each participant was fighting for dominance and their kissing skills were equal in the same way their battle skills were matched. Buffy's body was pressed against a wall and Spike rubbed his crotch against hers. They could sense the other's desire through layers of clothing.

After a heavy makeout session behind the stairs at the Bronze, Spike asked the unthinkable. "Should we go to my crypt? I want to make this a night you'll never forget."

Buffy smiled. "Ok. I'm only saying yes, because you're a great kisser."

***

Spike and Buffy walked to his crypt. After a few short steps out of the Bronze, Spike grabbed her hand and ran to his crypt.

Once inside Spike peeled off his duster and black t-shirt. Buffy was nearing drooling when she got the first view of Spike's alabaster chest. His torso was lean, chiseled, and perfect. Buffy knew at that moment that she could never stake him--it would be almost sacrilegious to desecrate such a model of male perfection.

Spike caught her starring at him. "Like what you see, blondie?"

Buffy snapped out of her daze. "What? Yea, you're beautiful."

"Never featured you saying that about me." He confessed. "I always thought I would say that about you and then get staked." Spike unbuckled his belt.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Buffy was content watching him undress, but took her jacket off and placed it on her chair. Buffy licked her lips as his zipper fell.

"Of course I do. Your face is so delicate and soft---those eyes and those lips. Your body so small, yet so sensual. The way you move is sexy-- and the way you smell drives me wild."

"I have always found you to be a very attractive evil vampire." Buffy took her hair out of the loose ponytail that restrained her hair.

"Damn. I forgot your hair. Those long blonde locks make you my golden goddess." Spike raised an eyebrow.

Buffy was flattered, but afraid of going further. She knew she could fall in love with this man, her once mortal enemy.

She continued to undress working on the first few buttons of her shirt, but her rational mind told her to run.

He started to shimmy out of his undone jeans. "Stop!" Spike commanded.

"What?" Buffy asked.

"Let me undress you." He suggested with wild eyes.

Spike's pants were still on when he pulled down Buffy's long skirt. He felt the soft skin of her recently shaved legs. "You have beautiful legs. I want them wrapped around my head by the end of the evening."

Buffy stood there weak in the knees as Spike caressed her tan legs. His attention shifted to her pink shoes. The high-heeled sandals made her feet look more erotic than they should. "These are not coming off, they match those pink panties far too well."

"I'm glad you like them." Buffy said, proud at her most recent shoe purchase.

Spike rubbed the outside of her panties, very cautiously and slow. "Do you like this . . . I know you do . . . so damn wet for me."

She worked up enough energy to lightly yelp, "uh huh." Buffy's whole body hummed at his electric touch.

He rose up to her chest. "Almost ready to see your lovely breasts."

The velvety quality of his voice made her nipples harden at sound. He took each button and opened each one, until the shirt was off and her pink lace bra was out for his perusal.

Spike basked in the glory of her nearly nude body. "If I didn't know better, I would think you wanted to look this sexy for me." He boasted. "Just for me."

Buffy blushed at his reaction to her. Her breathing became erratic, veering from short and heavy to long and wispy.

"Follow me." Spike walked towards the ladder that allowed him to travel to the lower level to his crypt--to his bedroom.

She followed him without hesitation, Buffy knew that this would be her last chance to retreat, and she knew this is what she wanted.

***

His voice instructed her some more. "On the bed." She seductively sprawled out on the comforter.

"Good girl." Spike gazed at the beautiful Slayer exposed for his eyes only.

He crawled towards her, like a predator. First thing he pounced on was her rounded breasts. He was cupping them with both hands, until he found the front opening clasp. Spike released the hook and Buffy's breasts fell out to his delight.

He kissed the tender skin of her nipples. "So lovely."

She softly moaned at his caress. Buffy's body momentarily shuttered at his careful attention he lavished towards her.

Spike took one breast into his mouth and gingerly sucked on it. His tongue explored the peaks of her feminine curves. Buffy's other tit was squeezed by his cold and rough hand.

He devoured her upper body with a series of cool kisses, until he reached her panty line.

Buffy shivered as he ventured one long finger into her panties. Soon his entire hand was inside, exploring her sex and the panties were peeled off.

"Do you like this Slayer?" Spike whispered in her ear as he continued to stroke her.

"Yea, so good." She mumbled.

Spike kissed her as he flicked her clit in an uneven pattern. Their mouths melded as one. Tongues played a game of twister as they spiraled against one another.

He rocked his middle finger in and out of her quivering opening. "Oh God! So fucking incredible." She screamed as another finger penetrated her. Buffy bucked her pussy towards his fingers.

"You are a fast learner." He commented. "I think you need something better."

Spike placed his tongue on her clit. He licked it in a circular motion. His fingers were still shoved deep inside her. The way he was sucking on her clitoris was driving Buffy to the brink of a mind-blowing climax.

Her whole body pulsed with the rhythm of his. She came in an orgasmic whirl. Buffy released panting and screaming affirmations of her lust towards him.

"Now, for the best part." He slid out of his jeans.

Buffy gasped at the first site of his large cock. Without a second of hesitation, he rammed it in. She groaned as her inner muscles conformed to his thick erection. Buffy matched his urgency with her own lust filled actions.

Her back arched as he pumped in and out. With each entry, his cock rubbed against her swollen clit, adding to her pleasure. Spike's hardness thrilled her to her very core. Buffy's tightness squeezed him to the height of demonic need. Her body squirmed beneath him, silently begging for more.

He thrust into her with an animalistic passion that had been dormant since he got the chip. This relentless pounding was contrasted by the sweet ways he was touching her. In the midst of fucking, he kissed her furiously--on the lips, on the neck, on the breast.

These sensations made Buffy climax to the most thrilling orgasm of her life, her pussy fluttered against him as she screamed his name. Her voice echoed throughout the crypt.

Seconds later, Spike came, unloading his seed deep within her womb. Every time his cock jerked he proclaimed, "Buffy, Buffy, Buffy!"

Buffy lay on the bed panting, chest heaving and momentary spent. "That was really hot, best I ever had. How was it for you?"

"Better than I ever imagined." He answered with an arrogant smile. "Next time are you going to ride me to a gallop to see if my eyes really roll up in my head when you fuck me to death?"

She spooned up against his muscular body. "Let me recover a little . . before we go again."

"O.K. Love, just heard about that Slayer stamina, I guess it's just a myth." He teased.

"Shut up!" Buffy retaliated by tickling his ribcage. "Most Slayers aren't fucked by way too endowed vampires."

He fought off her wondering fingers. "That's not the only reason you're wonderfully unique."

"Why do you think I'm special?" She asked.

"Most vampires don't get to do too beautiful Slayers. I found that I love every part of you." He said as he held her close to his body.

Buffy smiled reminiscing on recent activities. "I had a really good evening."

She realized that the best part of the whole day is that Spike knew her and knew exactly how to please her every need.

The End