Buffy cried alone. She couldn't sleep and would sob in her European hotel room every night. She cried for Spike and what they could have had. She wept in guilt for not dragging him out of the collapsing Hellmouth and saving him like a hero. Hiding her grief from her friends was the easy part; the hard part was living in a world without Spike.

Buffy thought he was always near, somewhere in her heart. He would leave Sunnydale, but always came back to her. Spike was like no one Buffy had ever met and she loved him, truly loved him. She thought it wasn't like him to accept her true feelings when it really counted.

Buffy wished that she could do something to resurrect him, since it was a mystical death and all, but felt selfish he could be in heaven and didn't want to ruin his deserved happiness. Spike died like a hero, Buffy's personal champion.

She was crying when she felt someone in the room with her. Buffy swore she locked the deadbolt, but someone was with her, a presence. Reaching for a weapon on the nightstand was her first instinct. This action was halted when she heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry love, it's just me."

"Spike, it can't be you." She turned around and saw the man that she loved.

He used the power of his mind to sit on the bed next to her. When he really wanted something, he could force himself to be corporeal. Spike wanted to be with Buffy more than anything else on the planet. She could feel him next to her. Spike gently touched her face, wiping tears away.

"You're real." Buffy said in awe. She embraced his leather-clad body.

"Not really. I've been told I'm a type of ghost, but if I want to touch something bad, enough I can. I figured out that I could go places, too. Reality bends to desire."

"Where have you been? I've missed you my love." Buffy whispered as she held him tight.

"I just discovered I how I can go places and become solid. I have been stuck around Angelus and his bunch of do gooders."

"He didn't tell me."

"I figured as much from Mr. Don't Ask Don't Tell." Spike's voice was heavy with sarcasm.

"How long can you stay?" She asked with hope.

"I'll stay with you, tonight and every night. During the day we can go through our lives like we have been, but we can meet at night, and I can see you, hold you, love you."

"Why do you ever have to go back?" Buffy whined like a child.

He explained passionately. "Fred's trying to make my corporeal again--all the time. I desperately need that, so I can be with you. Really be with you. If you will still have me."

"I understand, but I want you all of the time. I love you. I just want you to know that."

He replied with a deep and gentle kiss. Spike's tongue sent shivers of desire though every inch of her body. The next kiss was more urgent and demanding, like 5 months of need rolled up into one moment.

Buffy quickly began to disrobe. Spike closed his eyes and wished his clothes away and they were gone. She looked at him with wonder as her panties fell to the floor. Buffy sprawled out on the bed.

"How'd you do that?" She asked.

"My ghostly powers are good for something." He teased as he mounted her naked body.

Spike kissed her again, slow and deliberate. He caressed her neck with his tongue.

"Love, I need to start slow, since I don't know how long I can keep this up." He smiled weakly.

"As I recall you can keep it up for hours." She joked with flushed cheeks.

Spike laughed while his mouth was around her erect nipple. "With a pretty girl like you, I'm always hard."

"Please make love to me." She begged and burned for his touch.

Spike spread her legs wide open with his rough hands. "First, let me pleasure you."

She exhaled as she felt his cool lips cover her tanned thighs. Buffy enjoyed the attention he lavished on her body.

His long tongue found its way into the folds of her wetness. Buffy gasped at first caress. "Spike. . .oh god baby."

Spike's mouth carefully traced around the edges of her sex sending out jolts of pleasure to her very core. He was French kissing her clit as he rolled it around his mouth.

Finally, he darted his tongue into her vaginal opening, wiggling it inside. Spike teased her moist and sensitive skin as Buffy bucked her hips towards his handsome face.

As his tongue lashed her pussy hole, Buffy squealed lusty screams of desire. Spike worked her up to an overwhelming climax as her juices filled Spike's mouth.

Buffy came, as her body responded with heavy breaths, tingling sensations and high-pitched wails. "Spike. . .oooh god. So good."

After the orgasm, the feeling of contentment overtook her whole body and she knew being with Spike was where she belonged.

"That was . . .well wonderful." She exclaimed.

Spike replied. "Glad I could be of service to my lady."

"I missed you Spike. I really did." She said as he lightly kissed her belly.

"Did you miss me or the orgasms I give you? He inquired with raised eyebrow.

"I miss every part of you. The smart-ass part of you and the lover part of you and the fighter part of you and of course the Spike part of you." Buffy professed as she relished Spike's mouth on her sweaty torso.

"I can't describe how much I've wanted you. How much I dreamt about you. My beautiful Slayer."

Buffy caressed his chiseled cheekbones. "My beautiful vampire."

Spike positioned himself above her, just millimeters away from penetration. "Love you, Pet."

Buffy closed her eyes in anticipation as he thrust inside. Spike's cock explored her depths and Buffy became possessed by his pumping.

He greedily kissed her as made love to her. Buffy writhed beneath him, squeezing his cock, grasping it as plowed into her tight spot.

"Spike." She called his name, voice full of need. He growled against the hollow of her neck.

Their explosion of lust occurred at the same instant, an act of perfect synchronicity. It was a moment full of lust filled screams, slapping bodies, and a copious exchanging of fluids.

Recovering from this intense coupling, Buffy and Spike's mouths melted together in a passionate flow. Her fiery kisses burned aftershocks in his soul.

"Buffy, I don't want to leave you." He said as he swooped beside her, spooning up to her warm naked flesh.

"I want you to hold me, now and forever. " Buffy said as she snuggled her ass against his cock. "Like that night that you just held me."

"Best night of my life." He said.

"Mine too, if you want to know." Buffy reluctantly confessed.

"I don't want to leave, but I got to. I want you to fall asleep in my arms and I'll leave you content. I'll just disappear and come back tomorrow night, we can do this again, I swear. We can be a special secret like we were before."

"O.k. that sounds nice, but this is only fine until you see me, really see me." She said.

He kissed her shoulder and cupped her breast. "Night Love."

A few minutes of gentle fondling, Buffy was sound asleep, sweetly dreaming of the promise of tomorrow night.

The End