“You devious little………” Spike began. He was stopped short when Buffy reached the sink. She took a swig herself, straight from the bottle followed by the requisite “Bleurgh.” before holding it over the sink at an angle just short of spilling. “Don’t you dare!” he threatened.

Buffy just grinned some more and tipped the bottle a little further. “Don’t come any closer vampire,” she giggled “or the whiskey gets it!”

“You pour my drink out and you’ll bloody get it.” Spike returned.

“Promises, promises.” Buffy replied, waggling her eyebrows at him as she took another gulp. The cheeky eyebrow waggle was kind of ruined by the inevitable “Bleurgh.” which gave Spike a moment to pounce when she closed her eyes. Buffy had anticipated this – drunk she might be but she was still the Slayer, she knew her enemies. Holding the bottle behind her back but still over the sink which Spike now had her backed up against, she reached on to the drainer with her other hand. Spike stopped trying to retrieve the bottle from behind her when he realized she had picked something up.

In the instant that Spike froze trying to assess what her weapon might be Buffy slid out from between him and the sink. Before he’d processed that move she whacked him hard on the butt with the plastic spatula she’d picked up. She’d actually been going for the metal one that she’d snatched up the morning she became invisible, when he’d been extolling the virtues of her hair. Never mind, this one made a nice thwacking sound when she hit his butt, which she did again quickly before Spike turned round.

“Hey!” he shouted lunging at her as she ran back around the island again laughing and waving the spatula in the air.

“Got you!” she crowed.

“You are a bloody tease.” Spike yelled. Had he been sober he would no doubt have launched into a speech about how he knew she hadn’t meant it when she said it was over. How she didn’t know what she wanted and even though she hadn’t actually kissed him just now it was clear that she was asking for it. As it was, all he was concerned with was getting his hands on her and his whiskey. “C’mere” he growled, sending a shiver straight down Buffy’s spine as they both circled the island.

“Not gonna happen bleach-boy.” She laughed, dodging round to the other side again as he attempted another lunge. She bravely made a quick dart forward and whacked the spatula down on his hand, which he had put on the counter top to steady himself.

“You bloody little witch! C’mere now!”

Buffy now had her back to the dining room door, and sticking her tongue out she skipped backwards into the other room, before turning and running. She knew Spike would be hot on her heels and briefly thought about running to the other side of the dining room table to put another obstacle between them. She decided against it and ran on round the corner, through the hall and into the living room. Spike was right behind her and made a lunge for the giggling blonde just as she veered round the back of the sofa. Spike couldn’t check his momentum in time and ended up sprawled along the full length of the sofa.

Buffy moved quickly, she ran round the sofa and amazed herself by managing to put the whiskey on the coffee table without spilling it. Leaning over, she grabbed Spike’s hands and pinned them to the small of his back. She then proceeded to whack him, pretty much all over with her deadly weapon.

“Ha! Got you now Spikey boy,” she laughed “how’s it feel to be whipped by the slayer?”

“I’ll show you soddin’ whipped when I get up Slayer” Spike threatened.

“Yeah, you and what army?” Buffy laughed some more before pausing in her enthusiastic thwacking of the back of Spike’s legs to reach for the bottle of whiskey. She’d gotten quite the taste for it now and she was sure her shuddering was becoming less vehement. That was her big mistake. While she was having one of those ‘less vehement’ shudders, Spike exploited the weakness again, freeing himself easily from her grasp as her body was twisted to the coffee table.

Buffy squealed when she realised he’d got free and tried to run. Spike was quicker though, grabbing her round the waist he threw her down on the couch. One of her hands was trapped beneath their combined weight and the other, the one holding the spatula was quickly grabbed by Spike. Buffy struggled and ended up half on – half off the sofa. Spike was concentrating on wresting the kitchen implement from her grasp.

“I got ya now Slayer,” he said “give me the spatula.”

“Noooo!” Buffy shrieked giggling in spite of herself. Then “Ow!! Spike that hurts.”

He was twisting her wrist to the point of pain to make her drop it, which she did. She made a last ditch attempt to get away as he reached for the fallen utensil. She had scrambled along the seats of the sofa and was just launching herself over the end when Spike grabbed her ankle and pulled her half back onto the sofa. She came to rest face down with her upper torso hanging over the arm of the seat. Spike sat on her ankles to prevent her legs kicking out and what with the position she was in and her drunkenness she had absolutely no leverage to get back up.

“Ha! I really got you now Slayer” Spike laughed as he shifted his grip on the spatula to give him maximum control. Buffy continued her fruitless struggle until he suddenly brought the kitchen utensil down on her ass with a thwack.

“Ow!” she complained “I didn’t hit you that hard!”

“Well I hadn’t provoked you” Spike returned his voice tinged with amusement “That, is for stealing my whiskey. And this,” he swatted her ass again “is for making out you were going to kiss me so you could steal it.”

Buffy was struggling more but Spike was immovable and she had no way of raising her upper body; too much of it was hanging over the arm of the sofa. He continued to swat her ass giving her a reason for each one.

“For running away, for walloping me with this thing, for threatening to tip my drink away, for getting so drunk in the first place,” and finally “just cos you’re a brat!”

“I’m so going to kick your ass for this!” Buffy said prompting another swat. “You are sooooo dead!” she said not able to keep the laughter out of her voice. Neither of them had really hurt the other and the alcohol had loosened her inhibitions about feeling all morose and guilty because she was enjoying a little physical action with the hot-as-hell vampire. When they’d been ‘together’ they’d had lighter moments, she wasn’t all conflicted and guilty all the time (especially in the throes of passion) but they’d rarely if ever just been silly like this.

“Did I just hear you laughing at me Slayer?” Spike said in a mock shocked voice. “You think you’re funny do you?” he continued playfully. “Well you’re not, you little wench and you’re in no position to threaten me.” Leaning next to her ear, his tone still playful he said “Maybe if I pull your pants down and tan your arse you won’t think you’re so amusing.” Buffy’s giggle became a gurgle as his words sent a rush of lust to her intimate areas.

Without any further ado Spike proceeded to do just that. Buffy didn’t make it easy for him, although she was back to giggling now, she twisted and turned as much as she could manage to make his task harder. “No Spike!” she giggled “I’ll be good. I will, I’ll…..” she dissolved into a fit of the giggles as she thwarted a sharp tug on her bottoms “I’ll stop laughing.” Then she was laughing again, the good mood entirely taking her over, she decided just to go with it, go with whatever happened.

“You didn’t even manage to say that without laughing!” Spike pointed out “No, definitely think we need these off.” As he said ‘off’ he gave an almighty tug at the waist band of the sweat pants and pulled them down to her mid-thighs. “Bloody hell Slayer!” he exclaimed as he saw, to his immense satisfaction that Buffy was not wearing any underwear whatsoever under the sweat pants. Buffy kept giggling, and although Spike was still amused by her antics lust was fast becoming his primary operating function.

Buffy’s laughter stopped abruptly when he yanked her thighs apart and plunged his tongue into her moist entrance. Moist was an understatement actually, they’d played plenty of kinky games before and Buffy’s body had reacted instantly both to her pinning Spike down and smacking him and the reversal.

“Oooooh!” she sighed as Spike’s hand moved down to her clit, his tongue now thrusting in and out of her.

“Jesus Slayer, you’re creaming good and proper here!” he said pulling his head back, his hand still working at the most sensitive place on the outside of her body.

“Oh god Spike. Fuck me!” Buffy really wasn’t laughing anymore.

“Er, Buffy are you sure?” Spike could see the recriminations about him ‘taking advantage’ going on for a long time once she sobered up. “Are you sure that’s what you want, cos you’re not exactly yourself just now, been ill and all, in a bit of a state….”

“Spike, I’m drunk.” She stated “Not an idiot. Now get your dick inside of me and fuck me hard!”

Spike wasn’t going to argue any more, besides even if he was ‘lil spikeykins’ sure as hell wasn’t going to be denied. He thrust into her as hard as he dared without hurting her and Buffy moaned loudly at the feeling of being so full again. Why the hell had she denied herself this? Spike moaned himself as her heat grabbed at his cock, gripping so tightly he wasn’t sure he’d be able to pull it back out.

He slowly withdrew, wanting to savour the moment. Buffy had other ideas.

“Hey, I’m not laughing anymore Spike,” she said in a deadly tone “fuck me fast and hard now! I don’t want ‘takes it slow and easy’ vamp I want ‘fuck me ‘til my teeth rattle and I see stars’ vamp.”

Spike was only too happy to oblige and began to thrust exactly as she’d asked. The giggling was well and truly over now. All that could be heard in the Summers’ living room were grunts and gasps from both blondes as Spike pounded into her. Buffy was clawing at the side of the sofa as she mewled and did her best to thrust back against him. Spike was kneading her raised ass, his balls slapping loudly against the back of her thighs. Her breasts were squashed up between their combined weights and the outside edge of the arm of the sofa. The frantic movement of their bodies was causing the underside of her boobs to rub almost painfully against the rough material. She whimpered at the brief realisation that she would almost definitely have friction burns if they kept this up.

It was as if Spike read her mind. His hands slid from her ass, one up her back to tangle in her hair, the other round her waist. He pulled her up mostly by the waist but also by tugging her hair to just the right side of pain. When her back was flush against his chest one hand went to her clit again. He accomplished this without breaking the rhythm of his pistoning hips for a second. He drew another whimper from her as both hands moved to her breasts. She wasn’t sure if she was whimpering from the loss of contact on her nub or from the sensuous caresses now being bestowed on her chest. Hell, even if she’d been sober she didn’t think she’d have known. Spike stroked her breasts with his palms before taking each nipple between the thumb and middle finger of each hand, rolling them back and forth.

“These’re almost as hard for me as I am for you.” He grunted in her ear as he continued to slam up into her. He grinned as she squealed and thrust herself down even more forcefully on him when he pinched each nipple in turn.

Her own hand travelled down to her pleasure centre as their combined panting grew louder. Spike began to tug quickly on each nipple as his thrusts sped up. They were both moaning loudly and he could feel his orgasm about to explode through him. He used his weight to push them forward and Buffy braced herself on one arm. Spike leaned forward and nuzzled her hair, now damp with sweat, away from the back of her neck. He didn’t change to vamp face but he bit down on her neck with blunt teeth and pulled hard on both nipples as he felt her inner muscles begin to milk him. Buffy was already screaming out her release when he bit down and although he didn’t break the skin the dual sensation on her neck and breasts prolonged her pleasure so that she was still grunting and groaning out her climax when Spike’s jerking thrusts spilled the last of his load into her.

They both collapsed forward over the arm of the sofa, one thought echoing in both their minds. ‘Too long!........Can’t ever go that long without this again!’

TBC.....

***************************************************************************
Ok so, I thought I was actually gonna manage this one without any spanking. Buffy and Spike had other ideas.
Did it put people off or did you enjoy it anyway – please review and let me know cos I’ve had mixed reactions in the past and much as I do write for myself I’d love to write stuff that people actually want to read.