Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone who’s reviewed so far! You commented on Joyce, which I’m going to follow up on soon. If you’re amused by Dawn, now is the time to mention it, and I’ll see what I can do in regards to mocking her further. Otherwise, please let me know what you think!
Chapter 3

Buffy sulked her way through the week while she was grounded. She had no choice, really. Her mother only worked for two of those days, spending the rest on her regular activities such as snooping around Dawn’s room and checking the text messages on both daughters’ phones.

On Monday, Buffy stayed in her room all day, only emerging to use the bathroom a few times and once to sneak down to the kitchen. Joyce was not denying her food, or freedom to roam around the house, but Buffy didn’t really want to have to talk to her. Dawn was, of course, out with her friends for most of the day, but was made to work on her holiday homework after dinner.

Tuesday and Wednesday she was home alone, but unable to contact anyone. She didn’t have her cell phone, and if her mother called while she was using the landline, she would be in more trouble. Dawn pointed this out on many occasions, even threatening to rat out her older sister should she so much as step out onto the porch or answer the phone. And because school was over, poor Buffy couldn’t even pretend to have to tutor her boyfriend.

Thursday was Dawn’s dance class night. Joyce had to drive the girl both ways, and the class went for two hours, so it was the perfect time for Spike to sneak in a visit. And at exactly 5pm, when he knocked on the front door and was enveloped in a hug by his girlfriend, he knew he’d guessed correctly that she’d be there alone.

“Quickly, upstairs,” she told him, grabbing his hand. He closed the front door behind him and let her lead him up the stairs and into her room.

“Shouldn’t we talk?” he asked. She didn’t answer, though. She was preoccupied with pulling him over to her bed. “Buffy, stop.”

She released him and flopped on the bed on her back. “Hurry up, we only have two hours.”

“We need to talk about next year. That’s why I came by.” Spike sat next to her, looking down at where her golden hair had spread out over the quilt. He took one of her hands in his.

Buffy sat up, letting him keep her hand. She wanted to smile but couldn’t quite manage it. “I want us to stay together.”

“Good.”

“I mean, I want that. But where can we go together?”

“Sunnydale,” he answered without hesitation.

She sighed. “Why would we go there if we were accepted some place else?”

“Because it’s close, with parents nearby to do our laundry.” She laughed at that. “We’ll probably know some people there.”

“Willow and Oz are going,” she admitted, “so it can’t be that bad.”

“It’s final, then?”

Buffy smiled at him, sitting up and moving to rub her nose with his. “Looks like.”

He gently pushed her back, so they were lying next to each other. She was wearing her glasses, slightly skewed because of the way her head leaned on her pillow, making it hard for him to keep a straight face while they talked seriously. “Are you sure, pet? About next year?”

“Yes. I’m really glad we’ll be together.”

Spike smiled then. It didn’t matter what her parents said, that Joyce had asked him to find out Buffy’s prospects for college before banning him from her house… His girlfriend was with him, they were in her bed, she was wearing a ridiculously tiny pink miniskirt, and he wanted her. He pulled her hips against his, moving to kiss her soft lips, but she pushed his shoulders away gently.

“Wait, I like us talking. We don’t do this a lot,” she told him. “I’ve missed you this week.”

“I missed you too, sweet. Riley and Xander tried to take me to the Bronze every night, and your sister’s been calling. It’s a nightmare.” Spike moved closer to her, their foreheads touching. They were close enough that they whispered to each other.

“My sister?” Buffy pouted. “She’s been teasing me, and if I tell Mum she’ll deny it, and I’ll be in more trouble. I told her you weren’t interested in her no matter what she did.”

“That’s right. Only one girl for me, and she’s here in my arms.”

Buffy closed her eyes and smiled, basking in his words. How could she have thought she could live without him? His arms tightened around her waist as he kissed her, bringing her back from her musings.

She threw a leg over his and thrust against him. Her tiny pink pleated skirt rode up and she felt the rough denim of his jeans against her inner thighs. “Pants off,” she said with a decidedly wicked grin, moving back to pull off her own clothes while he undressed.

“Leave the skirt on,” Spike requested with a leer. She blushed and laughed, pulling off her panties and shirt before lying in the middle of her bed. Now naked, Spike picked her up and took her place, setting her down so she was straddling him.

Buffy smiled a little nervously. They didn’t do this position very often. “Are you ready for me?” he asked with a smirk, kissing her deeply. When they parted, she answered his question by guiding his cock into her tight but wet opening.

“Spike!” she gasped as she slid down, but then stopped abruptly. “Wait, stop!” He released her hips, eyes crossing in frustration as she moved away. “Mum took away my pills, I gotta find a condom.”

Joyce had confiscated the birth control pills from her daughter’s nightstand as a direct result of her grounding. She reasoned that it would probably stop her from trying to sneak Spike in, as she’d be too worried about the consequences.

Luckily, Buffy kept a few condoms in the very back of the aforementioned nightstand, hidden inside an old jewellery box. She smiled as she retrieved one, handing it to Spike before resuming her position above him.

“Ready now?” he asked, the interruption not having affected his arousal. With the condom on, he lay back and groaned as Buffy lowered herself on top of him.

“Oh, yessss,” she hissed, sinking down until he was fully inside her. It wasn’t as weird with her skirt on as she’d expected. Spike moved his hands to gently caress her breasts while she made a few small movements back and forward. Her hands explored his chest before becoming still. She began to move up and down, eliciting groans from him, especially when she tightened her vaginal muscles around his shaft.

The friction was driving him crazy. He was about to come, so he moved one of his hands under her skirt to her clit. Gently stroking and then rubbing harder, Spike heard her gasps become louder.

“Oh, Spike, yes, like that…” She moved faster, she was almost there, just a little more – yes! “Spike!” she yelled as she came, slowing her movements.

His hands went to her hips to keep up her pace. “Kiss me,” he demanded, and she leaned down to meet his lips. Their tongues met harshly, then he broke away and sucked hard on her neck. “Oh, Buffy,” he moaned into her skin as his release hit him.

They collapsed beside each other, Spike getting up to dispose of the condom. Returning, he pulled her against him.

“Do you think we’ll be together forever?” she whispered. She was smiling happily.

“For sure,” he replied. “Now, how about a quick nap, pet?”

She checked the clock beside her table. Almost 6:30pm. They had maybe half an hour before he had to leave to avoid being caught. “Not enough time,” she said. “Maybe just snuggle?”

They kissed lazily for a few minutes, not able to get enough of each other. When Spike tried to bring his hands back to her breasts, Buffy moved away slightly, eventually breaking the kiss when he lunged for her. She fell backwards off her bed, landing on the not-so-soft rug. She was about to yell at him when a car engine turned off nearby.

Buffy grabbed the quilt off her bed to wrap around herself, then pulled her window open, peering down at the driveway. “It’s not them,” she reported, relieved.

“They won’t be back for a while, pet. Probably picking up dinner on the way home,” Spike told her. “Come back to bed.”

“No, Spike. You know they’ll be here any minute. I don’t want this to be like me kicking you out, but you have to go. Where did you park – oh god, it wasn’t in front of the house, was it? Mum’ll know-”

“She won’t.” He pulled his shirt on, then put on the pants and socks that she threw at him. “Firstly, I parked around the corner. Secondly, I’m going, okay? We’ve done this before.”

She frowned, tightening the quilt she held. Cold air was entering from the window, so she closed it. “Fine. Chilling out,” she told him. “But if she finds you here, I’ll be grounded for longer, and that’s more time we’ll be apart.”

“I know. But c’mon, she’ll only be leaving now,” Spike indicated her clock. “I’ll go, but I’ll miss you.”

“You’re picking me up on Sunday morning, right? For our picnic? Do you want me to bring anything?”

“Just your gorgeous self.” Spike knew exactly how to make her smile. “Ten o’clock, I’ll be here.”

“Bye, Spike! Goodnight!”

“Nite!” he called back. She stayed in her room while he let himself out, not wanting to go downstairs in only a miniskirt and a quilt. On that note, she remade her bed and then went into the bathroom for a quick shower.

TBC