Author's Chapter Notes:
A few months ago, I made a fic request to anyone on my LJ friends-list that wanted one. I've been working on these (for Christmas presents) for months and some are ready to be posted. This is a gift for Caatje who wanted something with an older 'authority figure' Spike and younger Buffy.
Right Kind of Wrong



“Damn it!” Buffy cried, angrily slamming her hands against the steering wheel as the police lights flashed behind her.

Pulling over to the side of the road, she gritted her teeth, looking around the deserted stretch of highway as she rolled down her window. Her eyes widened when she saw the officer get out of his car and walk toward her, admiring the way he moved before a slow smile spread on her lips.

Readjusting her shirt, wanting to show the optimum amount of cleavage, Buffy quickly glanced in the mirror, doing a brief hair and make-up check just before the policeman bent down and braced his forearms on her car door.

“Evening, Miss,” he said in a low voice, sending chills rushing down Buffy’s spine at the sound of the accent. “A little late for you to be out, isn’t it?”

“Late?” Buffy repeated, widening her eyes a little bit for effect. “I don’t think so. I mean, it’s almost the weekend, after all,” she added with a bright smile.

Not seeing any visible change in the officer’s demeanor, her smile soon faded, leaving her to bite her bottom lip and avert her eyes.

“License and registration, please.”

Inwardly cursing herself for getting pulled over yet again, Buffy leaned over to open the glove compartment, never seeing his eyebrow raise as he took in her short skirt, admiring the way it slid up her thigh, revealing more skin to his gaze.

“Was I speeding?” she asked, turning toward him with an innocent expression, handing him the information he’d asked for.

“You were driving at ninety miles an hour,” he said with a smile. “What do you think?”

“But Officer… Blake,” she said, glancing at his nametag. “You know how these cars handle,” she said with a flirty smile. “I mean, you can’t just drive around that police car, day in-day out. I’m sure you have something at home that just screams at you to take her out and push her to the edge ‘til she can’t take anymore.”

Wetting his suddenly dry lips, he tried to focus on her information. “It’s Spike,” he said, more out of reflex than thought.

“What’s that?” she asked, leaning forward a little bit under the pretense of hearing him better.

“The name’s Spike… Buffy.”

Deciding to try a different method, Buffy took a deep breath, using years of practice to let the tears spring naturally to her eyes.

“I’m getting a ticket, aren’t I?” she asked in a soft voice.

“You were going ninety in a forty-five,” Spike said, his voice filled with amusement, giving Buffy even more hope.

“Officer… Spike,” she said, resting her arms on the door, giving him a generous view of her cleavage. “Is there anything I can do to keep this off my record?”

Raising an eyebrow at the underlying suggestion in her tone, Spike slowly smiled, tilting his head to study her. “What did you have in mind, love?”

His eyes widened when she opened her car door, stepping out and giving him an up-close view of exactly what she planned to offer as she stood in front of him. Every natural instinct inside of him always told him to make sure the person stayed in the car. He found himself strangely fixated on the young woman as she bravely took a step closer to him.

“I’m sure we can work this out without having to put anything on paper,” she said, placing her hands behind her back in an innocent gesture.

“You’re playing with fire, little girl,” he whispered, the expression on his face never changing, even as his eyes darkened with suppressed lust.

“I’m up for the challenge,” she said, breathing heavily as she approached him, already feeling the familiar dampness between her thighs.

“And just what are you offering?”

“Whatever you’ll take,” she said, smiling slightly when his jaw clenched.

“I could bring you in for soliciting a police officer,” he said, raising an eyebrow, unable to restrain the urge to swallow when he felt her warm, supple body press up against him.

“But you won’t,” she whispered, running a fingertip along his belt.

“And why’s that?” he asked in a low voice, breathing a little heavier as she continued the slight movement near his waist.

“Because then you won’t get to benefit from this so-called solicitation,” she said with a smile.

“This seems a little drastic, Miss Summers,” he said, still not trusting the situation entirely. “Somehow, I don’t think Daddy would mind paying for a ticket, considering he bought his daughter a cherry-red Mustang convertible.”

“That’s the only cherry around here,” she said, secretly holding her breath, hoping that she’d pushed him to his limit. “What do you say, Officer Spike?”

To hell with the right thing.

Grabbing her arms, Spike eagerly crushed his lips to hers, feeling the grip on his arms in response as she returned the kiss.

Shouldn’t be doing this. Shouldn’t be doing this. Shouldn’t be…

The mantra seemed to run through his head as he practically slammed her against the side of her car, ignoring the tiny voice in his head as his hand dipped beneath her skirt. His eyes widened when he encountered nothing there, pulling back in shock before a slow smile curled his lips.

“Naughty girl,” he muttered, seeing her answering smile before smashing his lips to hers once again.

Buffy slid her leg up his, hooking it over his hip as his fingers slowly entered her, pumping in and out at a steady pace until she was nearly writhing against him. Fumbling with his belt, she stopped when his hands covered hers.

“Not here,” he said, picking her up and carrying her toward his police cruiser.

Seeing his intention, Buffy nearly giggled as he put her down on the hood of the car.

“If you’re gonna do something wrong… do it right,” he said, pulling his erection free from the restraining pants. Slowly rubbing it along her opening, Spike smiled as Buffy arched her back, eagerly trying to draw him inside of her.

“Please,” she whimpered, growing frustrated that he wasn’t moving as fast as she wanted.

“What’re the magic words?” he teased, smiling when she groaned and pulled him closer to her.

“Spike, fuck me!”

Plunging into her with a brutal thrust, Spike delighted in the cry of pleasure/pain that she gave him.

Moving together at a steady pace, Spike reached behind her neck, loosening the ties of her halter-top until the fabric fell away, exposing her to his gaze. Bending low to take a nipple into his mouth, he delighted in the gasp that she gave him as her hands twined through his hair, holding him close to her.

Both of them getting off on the rush of what could happen if they were caught. Both too far gone to care about the consequences.

Thrusting into her, vaguely aware of the car shaking beneath them, Spike was slowly becoming aware of one detail that he failed to pay attention to. Slowing down until Buffy was frantically pushing against him, he looked into her eyes, seeing the confusion and desire remaining. “How old are you, Buffy?” he asked, breathing heavily to control the lust that was raging through him.

“That’s important?” she asked, looking at him as if he was psychotic. “Now?”

“Answer me,” he replied in a rough whisper.

Pressing her face into his shoulder, she muttered her answer.

“What was that?”

“Sixteen,” she said, pulling back to look at him.

Staring at her in shock for a long moment, Spike felt as if his chest was constricting. “Oh shit,” he muttered, moving to pull away from her, stopping when he felt the surprisingly strong grip around him.

“No,” Buffy said, shaking her head. “We’re already… I mean, it would be a shame not to finish what we started,” she continued, hoping to retain the same confidence that she’d had just moments ago.

“We can’t… it’s wrong,” he said, shaking his head but making no further moves to withdraw from her.

Pulling him to her for another kiss, Buffy let her lips play over his, enticing him until she was able to lift her hips slightly. Hearing his soft groan, she smiled against his lips, knowing that she’d won the battle. Leaning back, she continued to hold onto him, giving him a soft smile. “You know what they say – if you’re going to do something wrong… do it right.”

Spike’s eyes nearly rolled back, hearing his own words thrown back at him in a different context. Gripping her hips in a bruising hold, he plunged into her at a vicious pace, nearly coming at the silky feel of her skin beneath his hands as her soft cries of pleasure echoed through the night.

Feeling her inner muscles clamping around his cock, seeking her release, Spike slipped a hand between them, gently stroking her clit until Buffy threw her head back and screamed out her climax. Quickly following her over the edge, Spike nearly collapsed on top of her, pushing her into the hood of the car.

Slowly becoming aware that he could be crushing her, he lifted his weight off of her. Her sweat-dampened body seemed to glow in the blue and white flashing lights of his police car, making her appear even more enticing than he thought possible.

“That was amazing,” he whispered, brushing a kiss to her lips.

“Yeah,” she murmured, biting her lip when he pulled away, helping her off the hood of the car.

Straightening their clothes in silence, both carefully avoided eye contact for a moment.

“I won’t tell anyone,” Buffy said, looking up at him with an unreadable expression.

“That makes two of us,” he said with a slight grin, putting her at ease.

“Well, I better…” Buffy trailed off, gesturing toward her car parked a few feet away.

“Yeah,” he said quietly, gently grabbing her arm and bringing her to him for another kiss. Closing his eyes when he pulled away, he tenderly brushed a kiss to her forehead, seeing the peaceful smile that crossed her features before she turned and walked away.

“Officer,” Buffy called out, easily keeping the coy smile on her face. “Just so you know, Saturday night around midnight, I tend to take this road… and I’m usually a very bad girl. About speeding, that is,” she added with a wink, never seeing the slow smile spread on his lips while she jumped into her car, squealing her tires as she pulled away, leaving the officer staring after her in amazement.

“Minx.”



~The End~