Author's Chapter Notes:
Gift request for _chasingliberty - enjoy!
Playing Games



“My God, your step-mum is hot,” Spike said, watching the blonde walk around the pool, idly testing the water with her foot, dragging her toe along the glassy surface.

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” Xander said, leaning back to enjoy the sun. “What time is it, anyway?”

“I don’t know,” Spike said absently, his eyes still trained on the young woman as she took off her robe, tossing it on a nearby lounge chair. “After three, I think.”

“It is?” Xander asked, jumping up from his seat. “I’ve got to pick up Willow in ten minutes!”

“Three o’clock on a Saturday?” Spike asked, raising an eyebrow at his friend, turning back to the pool in time to see the blonde dive into the water.

“Told her we’d go see a matinee of some movie she wants to watch,” he said, spinning around as he searched for his shoes. “You gonna hang out here for a while?”

“Yeh, I think I’ll enjoy the view,” Spike said with a smirk as Buffy resurfaced, brushing the hair away from her face as the water slid along her skin.

Xander chuckled. “Don’t hang around too long or you’ll freak her out.”

“Me?” Spike asked, innocently gesturing to himself as he looked at his friend.

“Whatever, man,” Xander said with a smile, pulling his jeans on over his swim trunks. “I’ll call you later. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow.”

“Since you’re ditching me for your girlfriend, I think that’s a distinct possibility,” Spike replied with an exaggerated sigh.

“Alright, see you later,” he said, walking toward the tall, gated entrance to the pool. “Bye, Buffy!”

Looking over at him at the sound of her name, Buffy waved as her stepson closed the gate behind him. Slowly turning toward Spike, she raised an eyebrow when she saw his eyes on her. Giving him a slow smile, she calmly swam over to him, lazily doing a breaststroke as he continued to watch her. “See anything you like?” she asked, tilting her head to look at him, resting her arms on the edge of the pool.

A slow smile spread on his face as he narrowed his eyes slightly. “Eighteen years old, Ms. Summers - I think it’d be hard to find something I didn’t like.”

Boosting herself up on the edge of the pool, Buffy lifted her legs out of the water, standing up. “And here I thought it was me,” she said, raising an eyebrow at the tented fabric of his swim trunks.

Spike’s lips parted slightly, unsure of what she was playing at.

“Got a towel?” she asked, wringing out her hair before falling down to her knees, digging through the bag she’d left next to the boys earlier, smiling when she found a brush.

“‘Fraid not,” Spike said, taking a deep breath as his eyes swept over the smooth line of her back, admiring the way her damp hair swept over the skin as she pulled a brush through it. His gaze traveled lower until he tilted his head to admire her shapely legs as she stood up, leading even higher to the bikini bottoms that may as well have been a thong, nearly groaning when she bent over to replace the brush.

Buffy turned around, seeing his gaze still on her. Glancing at the house for a moment, she debated walking inside, forgetting all about her stepson’s gorgeous friend. Their playful banter had been going on since Spike started hanging around earlier in the summer. Buffy had never thought much about it, aside from the fact that he was obviously interested in her, but as he’d just said, he was eighteen years old. He’d be interested in anything that walked out of the house in a bikini.

Not liking the unappealing option of walking into her drafty bedroom with nothing to keep her company but her vibrator and the sound of Spike’s name on her lips as she came, she slowly turned around, coyly biting her lip.

“You gonna be around most of the afternoon?” she asked, playfully tossing her hair over her shoulder.

“Xand went off with Willow. I’ll probably head out in a few.”

“Well… I’m going to be here all alone for awhile, if you want to stay,” she said with a slight shrug.

“And what do you propose we do to pass the time?” he asked with a smirk.

Seeing the way he was eyeing her up and down, Buffy slowly walked forward, putting a knee on the edge of the lawn chair before swinging her other leg over him to straddle his lap, nearly giggling at the shocked look on his face. “Oh… I think we can find something to do.”

His hands instinctively grasped her hips, growing painfully hard at the feel of her bare skin beneath his fingertips. “Ms. Summers…”

“You know, I kind of like that,” she said with a smile, leaning forward to nip at his throat. “Makes me feel like Mrs. Robinson.”

“Bloody hell,” he breathed, his eyes rolling shut when he felt her reach between them, her hand slipping beneath the waistband of his trunks, encircling his hard cock.

“Don’t you want me, Spike?” she whispered, pulling back to look at him with wide eyes.

“God, yes,” he murmured, cupping her cheek in his hand, bringing her to him for a soft kiss.

“Then touch me,” she said, her voice a breath against his lips.

Realizing what she wanted, Spike hastily worked the ties on her bikini until the tiny scrap of cloth fell into his lap, leaving her bare to his gaze. “Perfect,” he whispered, running a fingertip along her opening, feeling her quiver in response, her hand tightening around him.

Sliding a finger into her as his thumb slowly worked her clit, he smiled when Buffy bucked against his hand.

“You’re all wet, Ms. Summers,” he whispered into her hair, his lips caressing her shoulder.

“For you,” she said, sitting up straighter, pulling the trunks down his legs, tossing them onto the ground beside him. “Enough with the pre-show,” she said, a secretive smile on her lips. Feeling his hands move back to her hips, she positioned him at her entrance, sinking onto him with a gasp. Using his shoulders for leverage, Buffy began slowly moving her hips in a circle, her head thrown back in ecstasy as he stretched her. “I’ve missed this,” she whispered, never realizing that she spoke.

“Doesn’t the hubby do this for you?” Spike asked, lifting his hips toward her.

Leaning forward, she licked his neck, hearing him groan in response. “He doesn’t even come close.”

Spike’s jaw clenched.

“I have to imagine I’m fucking you just to get off.”

Breath quickening, he held her to him, grinding his hips against hers.

Buffy nearly screamed at the stimulation to her clit. Frantically riding him, her fingernails clawed at his shoulders as she desperately moved above him.

Spike leaned back, lips parted, eyes flashing with desire, taking in the sight of her.

“So close,” she whispered, dragging her nails over his chest. Slamming her hips against his when she felt his thumb gently circle her clit while the other slipped the triangle of her bikini top over her breast, squeezing it until she arched into him, screaming out her orgasm.

The world dissolved into nothing as she came, blackness seeming to burst in front of her eyes, blinding her. Desperately clutching at Spike, her hips continued to move with hers, sending shocks running through her body until she felt him pulse inside of her.

Collapsing against his chest, Buffy closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. “Wow… that was… no words,” she said, gasping for air.

“Seconded,” he agreed, holding her body to him as he breathed deeply, feeling her smile against his chest when he kissed the top of her head.

“How can an eighteen year old make me come harder than a forty year… you know what? That doesn’t need an answer,” she said, looking up to see his proud smile.

“Wait ‘til you see me in a bed,” Spike said with a chuckle, tilting his head to look at her.

“What makes you think this is going to happen again?” she asked, trying not to be affected by his crestfallen expression. “I thought we were just playing?” Pausing for a moment, she left soft kisses on his chest. “Wanna come over to play tomorrow?” she asked, giggling when he laughed, obviously relieved, the movement lightly bouncing her up and down.

“I’ll play with you anytime, baby.”



~The End~