Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks again for the reviews, keep it up! :)
Buffy awoke the next morning aware of something tickling her stomach, she smiled and turned to see Spike sleeping unconsciously tracing little circles around her belly button. She sighed happily and snuggled into him before extracting herself from his embrace and heading for the bathroom.
She showered and dressed for school while he slept and couldn’t help the giddy look that came over her every time she thought about him, she kissed him on the cheek and left him a note on her pillow before leaving.

The first thing Spike noticed when he woke was the lack of a certain blonde next to him, groaning slightly he rolled over and noticed the note:

Spike,

Sorry we couldn’t have a morning together again, I promise we will soon but I had to get to school.
Didn’t want to wake you as you looked so sweet while you were sleeping {I’m gonna get told off for that remark later I know it} hopefully see you at school today, I have dance later so I wont be home till 7, see you later

Love Buffy x

He laughed as he read her note, she knew him too well because the first thing he thought after the ‘sweet’ comment was exactly what she said he would. Deciding that he would go the school to help Giles out he showered and dressed heading home first for a change of clothes.

“Ah William, what are you doing here, no wait let me guess, you wanted to see Buffy”

Giles shook his head and took off his glasses to clean them,

“Really William you have seen her practically every day and night this week don’t you think you need some time apart?”

Spike rolled his eyes and jumped up on to the counter swinging his legs

“I know Da but I cant help it, she’s gotten into my blood, god I’m whipped all she has to do is look at me and I’m her willing slave, ughh I’m a ponce”

Laughing at himself knowing he wouldn’t have it any other way he jumped down and patted Giles on the back,

“Thanks for understanding Rupes”

Sighing Giles looked up at the ceiling

“God help us my boy is in love”

Spike reluctantly left the library after the last bell had sounded, he hadn’t had a chance to see Buffy all day and it was irritating him. He was annoyed that she didn’t go the library at lunch to see if he was there but shook off the feeling and decided to go home and then head the bronze to drown his sorrows.

He kicked the front wheel of his De Soto cursing himself for getting so worked up over not seeing her for a day.

“What did the car do?”

He spun around to see Buffy smirking at him whilst leaning against a near by tree.
Before she could say anything else she found herself pinned to the tree and a very aroused Spike attacking her lips.

“Mmmph, Spike, not that I’m not…ahh…enjoying…oh god… this, but”

She lost her train of thought as his hands found her way to her breasts pushing past her red lace bra and pinching her nipples to hardness. He placed open mouthed kisses along her jaw line and trailed them to the valley of her breasts, he moved his hands away and lifted her top up before immediately turning his attentions to suckling her hard peaks.

“Oh god Spike, harder baby”

He smirked around her nipple as he sucked harder and ground his erection in to her thigh moaning as she moved her hips in time with his.
Deciding it was high time she took some initiative she moved her hands to the front of his jeans and popped open the button sliding them down his hips, his hard shaft jumped out smacking the inside of her thigh and she giggled.

“Looks like little Spikey wants some Buffy lovin too”

Moving his hands to cup her ass while still sucking and nipping at every bit of flesh he could find, Spike lifted her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist gasping as she felt him thrust in to her in one fluid motion. He stopped momentarily letting her adjust before he started slamming into her at a bruising force, Buffy moaned and writhed beneath him contracting her inner muscles every time he entered her,

“Christ Buffy….. So hot luv….ugnnh I’m gonna cum if you keep that up”

He pulled out almost fully then pushed back in to her heat to the hilt causing them both to cry out in pleasure, Buffy decided she liked this side of Spike too, the one with raw animalistic passion.

“Oh… god spike…..ahhh I’m…. going to cum baby……uhhhh ugnnnh”

She felt him pick up the pace and then screamed his name as she flew over the edge, feeling her inner walls clamp down on him as she came, Spike after two more thrusts exploded in to her crying out her name.

Spike lowered Buffy down from him and they both started to dress still panting and grinning at each other.

“So, caveman Spike, wanna tell me what brought that on?”

She raised her eyebrow as she stepped back in to her panties and straightened down her clothes. Spike tucked himself away in his jeans and handed her tissues from the De Soto to clean herself up.

“Just missed you pet that’s all, where were you today?”

He pouted slightly and Buffy giggled pulling him down to her and gently biting his bottom lip.

“I got in to school late because a certain someone kept me up half the night so I ended up with a lunch detention, hence me waiting here for you before I had to get to dance”

She glanced down at her watch and cursed under her breath

“Spike I’m gonna be late, drive me?”

She batted her eye lashes at him and grinned when he shook his head and mumbled something about really being a ponce.

“Buffy, I was beginning to think you weren’t coming”

Jenny waved her over to take her position and Buffy smiled apologetically. Jenny smiled back to reassure her she wasn’t mad and then to turned to Spike,

“You can stay and watch if you want, it would be good for them to have an audience”

He laughed at the look of horror on Buffy’s face and shook off his duster sitting in a chair by the window.

“Right everyone, I don’t need to tell, you that you are doing great, you know how far you have all come but I need you to work harder, there are open auditions coming up for dance schools all over the country and I know that your all good enough to get a place if you really want one and can put in the work”

She listened to the excitement buzzing around the class a jolt of pride went through her, she knew that only half of them were probably good enough to get in but she didn’t want to dishearten anyone. Looking over at Buffy and watching the looks between the two blondes she knew that the blonde teen wanted to audition, the excitement in her eyes was evident but Jenny was unsure of if Buffy was ready to give up her boyfriend and be prepared to move halfway across the world.

An hour and a half later Spike was driving Buffy home to go and see her mum,

“Oh my god can you imagine if I get in, I mean I know that mom made me take up dancing but I’m really good at it and I love it, god I have to practice, my ballet techniques aren’t really up to scratch but I can fix that I was doing ballet from the age of like two or something and you never really forget”

Spike watched from the corner of his eye amusedly as Buffy rambled on about the auditions, he was pleased for her but he couldn’t deny it stung a little knowing she might leave him. It was ironic really, here she was afraid all this time that he would be going back to school and leaving her when in all truth he had left school to visit his father and get away from Dru, so in reality he would probably never be allowed back in.

Kicking himself for being selfish he turned his attention back to the babbling blonde only to realise that she wasn’t talking anymore, just looking at him with a confused expression.

“Spike what’s wrong?”

She put her hand on his thigh and gently stroked her thumb back and forth.

“Nothing kitten I was just thinking is all, don’t worry your pretty little head over it”

He covered her hand with his own and squeezed reassuringly

“Well here we are luv, home sweet home”

He forced a smile onto his face and leaned into to kiss her on the cheek, pulling away from him she stared at him again

“What the hell was that Spike, you kissing my mother goodbye?”

Mentally chiding himself for his actions he pulled her by the neck and kissed her passionately leaving her slightly breathless

“Sorry baby I just assumed your mum wouldn’t want to see her eldest getting it on with a hot blonde in her driveway”

He kissed her again to make sure she believed his excuse and smiled when she seemed to have,

“See you tomorrow?”

“I don’t know, mom usually wants to do the whole quality time thing when she has been away, I think its to ease her guilt or something but I’ll call you”

“Ok, goodnight Luv”

He blew her kiss and pulled out of the driveway leaving her with an odd feeling that something wasn’t right.

Walking through the door Buffy found herself face to face with her mother,

“Hey mom how was the trip?”

She hugged her lightly then made her way into the kitchen to get something to eat, she knew she wasn’t really hungry, she had a nauseous feeling that wouldn’t go away after Spike had left her but she also knew her mom would start with the lectures if she never ate so she started to make a sandwich.

Joyce watched her with curiosity knowing that there was something wrong but she pushed it aside and promised to ask in the morning, Buffy wouldn’t open up to her unless she wanted to and after years of practice she found the best way was to not push her,

“The trip was fine sweetie but I’m tired so I’m going to go to bed, shopping tomorrow?”

She smiled when she noticed the look on her daughters face

“Ohh did I ever tell you your the best mom ever?”

Laughing, Joyce kissed her on her forehead and brushed her hand over her cheek

“Goodnight honey”.

Just as Buffy had settled on the couch and turned on the T.V there was knock on the window, she slowly got up and looked through the curtains finding herself face to face with Spike. Running to the door she tripped over the carpet but picked herself up laughing before opening it,

“What’s so funny luv?”

Before he could get a reply she launched herself into his arms and started kissing him, returning the kiss deeply he ran his hands under her top and started to stroke and tease her hardened nipples. Buffy pulled him towards her so he had her pinned up against the door frame and started to grind her hips into his ever growing erection,

“Spike what happened, I thought I’d made you mad and it made me feel all horrible on the inside”

He kissed her again and then cupped her face in his hands so her green eyes met his blue

“I’m sorry baby, I’m a bad rude man”

He brought his hand down the front of her sweat pants and started to trace patterns on her inner thigh before pushing past her panties and running his finger along her slit

“Forgive me?”

He listened to her gasp as he dipped his finger inside her and nipped at her neck

“So wet for me kitten, does this mean that I am forgiven?”

He raised his eyebrow as she brought her mouth to his ear and bit gently on his earlobe

“Spike your forgiven, now hurry up and fuck me”

He attacked her mouth once again as she pulled him inside and shut the door as quietly as she could remembering that her mother was sleeping upstairs, dragging him to the kitchen she started to unbutton his jeans never once breaking their kiss.

She released his cock from its confinements but before she had time to do anything she found herself stripped of her sweats and panties and bent over the kitchen counter with Spike buried inside her. Biting her hand to stop the cry of pleasure, Buffy turned her head to see Spike with his eyes closed and his jaw tightened trying to regain control of himself, he was broken out of his concentration when he felt Buffy push her ass back at him pulling him deeper inside of her.

Picking up a fast pace he thrusted in and out of her trying to keep his grunts low so as not to wake up the older summers woman, he somehow had managed to pull off Buffy’s top and was tugging on her nipples as he pushed into her from behind

“That’s it baby, fuck me back, ahhh…yesss.. Mmmm a little bit harder Buffy…that’s it”

He removed one hand from her breasts and moved it to her clit where he started rubbing the little bundle of nerves in time with his thrusts,

“Spike ahhh… I’m gonna cum… oh god a bit harder…. Fuck….. Ahhhhhh”

Her muscles tightened around his cock and he thrust twice more before spilling inside of her panting down her ear.

“God I love you, your amazing”

He clamped his hand over his mouth as he realised what he had said and saw Buffy turn to face him as best she could while he was still connected to her and leaning over her back

“What did you say?”

Spike pulled out of Buffy and started to pull up his jeans leaving her just staring at him as he struggled with the zip,

“I’m sorry, it’s too soon…. Ignore me..I …”

He frantically searched for his T shirt and threw it over his head starting to head for the door.

“Spike wait, talk to me”

She had recovered from her shock and had realised she was still bent over the kitchen counter naked, pulling up her sweats she ran to the door just in time to see the De Soto speeding out of the drive.

“Damn it”