Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks to everyone for the reviews, i promise to name names real soon! LOL
im begining to think i have sex on the brain, reading through what i have written they sure do have sex alot! LMAO oh well if it offends i apologise for my smutty brain!! :)

also just realised i havent put a disclaimer up:

i own none of the rights to Buffy or any other person in this fic, they all belong to Joss and ME, i write to entertain!
The weeks past and both Buffy and Spike were beginning to tire of sneaking around, it had been more exciting in the beginning but they quickly realised that it became boring. All they wanted to do was go out in public and hold hands or kiss each other but they always had to stop themselves and argue if they saw anyone coming.

The only comfort they found was Joyce’s birthday party that was coming up, Joyce and Rupert had been thick as thieves since the dinner party and she had invited him and Spike to her celebration, they had decided to play the ‘we’ll be mature and speak to each other for one night only card’ to both their parents which seemed to satisfy and ease their reservations of having their children in the same room again.

When Buffy entered the toilets the mobile Spike had given her rang, she smiled and made her way to one of the cubicles incase anyone saw her.

“Hey you”

“Hello gorgeous, what are you wearing?”

She heard him chuckle on the other end and began to blush,

“Luv I can practically feel you beaming from here, all the nasty little things we’ve done to each other and I can still make you blush”

Buffy calmed her breathing down and willed herself to stop blushing,

“Actually Mr smarty pants I was about to say I’m wearing nothing but a smile but you completely ruined it”

Spike felt himself harden at her playful words and moaned down the phone, she could tell he was turned on as soon as she heard him and a big smile actually replaced her blush knowing she could make him feel that way.

“Spike?”

“Yes Luv?”

“Do you want to know where my hands are?”

She slowly slid her free hand up her skirt and traced little circles on her inner thigh pretending it was Spikes hand.

“Where?”

He managed to choke out as his own hand moved to his stroke his now fully erect cock through his jeans.

“Its making its way up my thigh baby knowing how wet I’m gonna be when I reach my pussy”

Her breathing became heavier as she inserted a finger inside her wet core and moaned.

“Spike I’m so wet thinking about you, wishing it was your cock inside me instead of my fingers”

She inserted another digit and pumped faster as she imagined the things he would do to her if he was with her and began to rub her clit with her thumb when she needed more friction.

“Talk to me Spike, tell me what you want to do to me”

He had now released his erection and was stroking himself faster as he listened to her moans down the other end of the phone,

“What are you doing baby, are you pretending that I’m pounding into you right now, your muscles gripping my cock as it moves deep inside you”

He heard her whimper and smirked

“That’s it Buffy I’m gonna make you come so hard you’ll see stars baby, I'm moving my hand between our bodies and rub your little clit with my thumb, your practically screaming my name now as you feel me hit that sweet spot deep inside you”

He gripped his cock tighter now feeling his orgasm taking over as he listened to her panting his name.

Rubbing faster as he spoke to her Buffy felt her release approaching spurred on by his lust filled moans, she knew he was getting himself off too and it only served to turn her on more knowing that he was as close to cumming as she was, a few more words were barely spoken to each other as they simultaneously called out the others name falling over the edge.

Spike calmed himself down and grabbed the tissues to clean himself up

“Kitten are you ok, that was intense”

He listened to her giggle and a smile instantly came to his face as he pictured her all flustered with a cat that got the cream look she always had after sex.

“Wow, Spike that was, Wow”

She never had the chance to say anymore as the school bell went signalling her free period was over

“I have to go, I love you”

“Love you too baby, see you tomorrow”

Buffy had stayed up late talking to her mum about hard it was going to be seeing Spike the next day and woke up bleary eyed, she held back a scowl as she remembered Joyce comforting her saying how sorry she was that things had happened the way they did and stumbled to the bathroom muttering about evil parents.

Turning on the shower and stepping in she let the hot water run over her body trying to wash away all horrible thoughts regarding Joyce on her birthday, after all she was still her mum.

Joyce stood at the oven making pancakes for Buffy having heard her emerge from the shower, she had been feeling awful about hers and Rupert’s plan and watching her daughter so upset was beginning to tear her up, she knew she wanted the best for Buffy but she wasn’t too sure if she had done things right.

She knew she hadn’t split them up as the plan wasn’t even fully decided when they broke up but she couldn’t help feeling guilty that she would have been the cause of this much pain to Buffy.

“Happy birthday mommy”

Buffy bounced into he kitchen and kissed Joyce on the cheek,

“Ooh pancakes”

She stuffed a fork full in her mouth and looked at her mom,

“You’ll have to wait till later for your present at the party ok?”

She smiled when Joyce nodded and finished her breakfast quickly

“Well I have to go get the finishing touches to my outfit for tonight, see you later”

She practically ran out of the front door and down the street to where Spike was waiting for her.

“Hey gorgeous”

She leant over the seat to kiss him fully on the lips and smiled when he just stared at her.

“What? Do I have something in my teeth?”

She pulled the mirror down to check and finding nothing turned back to a still grinning Spike.

“Ok your starting to freak me out, wanna tell me why your grinning like an idiot?”

He scowled playfully at her and brushed his lips lightly against hers running his tongue over her bottom lip

“Just missed you kitten, forgot how beautiful you were”

She laughed again and rolled her eyes as she fastened her seatbelt and ordered him to drive.

After spending just over an hour at the mall finding accessories to match her outfit Buffy ran into Willow, they spent the next half an hour catching up over a coffee and Buffy filled her in on the plan.

“Buffy are you sure your mom would do that to you, it doesn’t sound like her”

Willow frowned as Buffy told her about the conversation she had overheard and tried to comfort her best friend.

“Wills im really sure and I couldn’t believe it myself but they actually said it”

Deciding it best not to talk about it the whole time Willow changed the subject and filled Buffy in on what her and Xander had been up to, she knew she hadn’t seen her for a while but she didn’t resent Buffy for it as her and Xander had been just as caught up with their new relationships.

The conversation was interrupted by Buffy’s cell phone ringing,

“Hey baby you ready to come an get me?…………. Well you don’t like shopping so its not my fault I left you……………… I know your not a ‘bloody taxi’ I don’t pay you……… thanks love you”

She smiled as she hung up, she knew he would get in a mood about being ordered home as soon as they reached the mall, she had explained before he picked her up that they couldn’t be seen too much together in public if they were to have everyone believe they had split up but it didn’t stop him sulking.

“Wills I gotta go, you want a ride home?”

“No thanks Buff I’m just gonna wait for Oz, see you later at your moms party though”

Hugging each other once more the two friends left each other and went in search of their other halves.