Author's Chapter Notes:
im so happy about the reviews you guys are giving me, im glad you are enjoying this fic.

Disclaimer: everything belongs to Joss and ME {apart from the story idea}
Buffy had just finished getting ready when she heard the doorbell ring, she looked at herself in the mirror and touched up her lip gloss. She had again chosen a Spike friendly dress, this one was black which had a low neckline that reached just above her stomach showing the valley of her breasts which blatantly showed she wasn’t wearing a bra. She picked up the diamante cross she had bought earlier that day and fastened it around her neck complimenting her outfit perfectly, she slipped on her black heels as she made her way downstairs to see who the first guests were.

“Buffy, sweetie I’d like you to meet Nick Abrams, he works with me at the gallery and this is his son Parker”

Buffy smiled sweetly as she watched Parker practically drooling at her and moved to shake his hand, just as she did he grabbed her and placed a kiss on back of it

“Buffy, it’s a pleasure to meet you, you look amazing”

She practically gagged as he touched her but stopped herself and nodded her head

“You too Parker, if you’ll excuse me I have to go and bring some drinks through from the kitchen”

Shuddering at the way she was practically mauled Buffy went to the kitchen and started pouring drinks when she felt an arm settle on her hip, she shot around to face Parker who was looking at her with lust filled eyes,

“So Buffy my dad tells me you just split with your boyfriend, how fortunate for me”

He started to draw tiny circles on her hip and she broke free of him still smiling

“I’m sorry Parker I have to go through with these”

He came behind her again and put an arm around her waist whilst taking the tray in the other

“Here beautiful, let me get those for you”

She nodded at him and started towards the living room when she noticed a very angry looking Spike staring at her from the door way

“Spike, when did you get here?”

“Few minutes ago”

He tightened his fist when he saw the slimy prat take Buffy by the hand

“Ex Boyfriend right? Well I think you should leave the lady alone don’t you?”

He dragged Buffy past Spike so fast that she barely had time to mouth sorry to him but un known to her he never saw it as he was too bust punching a hole in the wall.

“Fuck”.

Spike watched from the door scowling as Parker took every chance he could to touch Buffy or whisper in her ear, to him it looked as though she was welcoming the attention and it annoyed him. He didn’t feel Giles come up behind him until the hand touched his shoulder

“It will get easier son, I know it hurts now but you’ll be going back to school soon and find someone else”

Spike glared at him at walked away heading straight for Buffy

“Buffy can I have a word?”

He grabbed her arm and started to pull her away when Parker stopped him,

“Listen Spike the lady is enjoying herself with me so I think you should toddle along like a good boy and leave us alone”

Spike clenched his jaw and tightened his fist before addressing the idiot in front of him,

“Listen you twit, in case it had slipped your notice Buffy is quite capable if speaking for herself and quite frankly your beginning to really piss me off so if you value your pretty boy looks you’ll get the fuck out of my face and your greasy hands off my girl”

He glared menacingly enjoying the fact that Parker looked like he was going to wet his pants before grabbing Buffy and pulling her toward the stairs.

As soon as they were in the bedroom Buffy found herself pinned against her door

“What the fuck was that all about Buffy? Letting that wanker paw over you all night”

He stared her deep in the eyes and watched as the disbelief crept over her features,

“Let him? God Spike I couldn’t tell him to get the fuck off me and make a scene because he’s the son of my moms colleague, besides he thought I was single”

“Oh so that gave him the right to molest you then yeah, and so what if he works with your mom it’s not like she gives a damn about your life”

She tried to push past him but he grabbed her wrist and pushed her back to the door

“Your mine Buffy no one else’s and don’t forget that”

He smashed his mouth to hers and she whimpered at the force of his lips, picking up the tempo he pushed the hem of her dress up and dipped his hands inside her panties feeling the moisture that had gathered there

“Always so wet for me kitten, I think you like me being possessive”

He traced her labia with his fingers before plunging them inside her making her cry out his name.

He quickly undid his pants and his erect cock sprang out in all it’s glory, she jumped up and quickly impaled herself on his member groaning as he immediately started to thrust in and out of her wetness.

“No one will ever take you away from me baby, your always mine”

He pushed into her with force and moaned as she contracted her inner muscles around him,

“Faster Spike, go harder”

He met her request and pistoned his hips hitting the right spot deep inside her forcing her orgasm on her without warning, she screamed his name he pulled nearly completely out of her and pushed back in causing another wave of pleasure as he lost his control and came hard.

He let her down and held onto her as she tried to catch her breath, she pulled away and began to fix her dress as she watched Spike wipe himself down and pull up his pants.

“Sweetheart are you ok?”

He looked at her watching him intently and stroked the side of her face with his hand waking her from her daydream,

“Yeah I’m ok, Spike you know I love you right and I didn’t want him touching me but I didn’t want to ruin my moms birthday party by kicking up a fuss but I couldn’t tell you because we’re not supposed to be on speaking terms and I just didn’t know what to do”

The tears fell down her cheeks and Spike pulled her to his chest

“I’m so sorry baby, I love you please don’t cry. I know that you didn’t want him touching you Buffy I just get jealous sometimes”

He relaxed as her sobs ceased and she hugged him tightly.

“Jeez Spike look what you made me do to my make up, I’m so gonna have to fix this, you go downstairs and make sure no one is looking for us and I’ll be down in a sec”

She kissed his cheek and ordered him out closing the door.

“Spike is everything ok?”

Joyce rushed over to him when she saw him walking down the stairs,

“Where’s Buffy?”

“She’s coming now Joyce, we were just having ourselves a bit of a talk is all”

He forced a smile and placed his hand on her shoulder,

“We’ve decided to try and be friends at least for tonight so we don’t ruin your party by causing an atmosphere”

As he completed the sentence Buffy came down and looked at him quizzically,

“Buffy I was just explaining to your mum that we were going to put our differences aside for tonight so we don’t ruin her party”

With that said he left the two summers women standing alone

“Honey are you sure your ok with this? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable”

“Mom im fine, its hard not being with him but we’ll do it for you”

She kissed her cheek and decided to find Willow and Xander.

----------------------------------

The next morning Buffy woke with a headache from drinking too much wine, she was grateful that Parker had kept his distance for the rest of the night and even more pleased that her and Spike had successfully got away with the hot sex against her door without anyone hearing.

She picked up her cell phone and pressed the speed dial getting impatient when it kept ringing, just as she was about to hang up she heard a familiar voice.

“Lo”

“Morning baby”

“Hey cutie, what time is it and what are you wearing?”

He chuckled when he pictured the look on her face

“Spike you sound like I woke you up an yet you still ask a question like that your unbelievable!”

She giggled to herself when she heard him moan,

“Spike what are you doing?”

“I’m having a wank to your pretty little voice kitten”

He moaned again when he heard her breathing speed up

“Oh baby wants to play does she?”

He raised his eyebrow and smirked as he heard a whimper,

“Does it get you hot knowing I touch myself when I think of you Buffy, knowing that the sound of your voice makes me as hard as nails”

He moved his hand over his length faster until he heard her swear

“Shit it’s my mom, speak to you later love you”

“Buffy you cant just…” he heard the phone click off and threw his head back down before looking at his deflated cock

“Fuck!”

Dragging himself out of the bed he decided to take a shower and meet Buffy after dance, he was certain she had an extra rehearsal for her audition. As he walked out of the room his dad stood there by the stairs,

“Ah son I was just coming to check on you after last night, I know you said you were ok but I know it must have been hard and I want you to know I’m here for you”

He awkwardly patted Spike on the shoulder unaware that his son was scowling at him and walked away.

Stepping into the shower he cursed his dad and Joyce for trying to ruin their lives, he was old enough to make his own decisions and if he wanted to go back to school he would, well if they took him back that was and Buffy had absolutely nothing to do with his decision. Letting the hot water fall onto his face he calmed himself down ready to meet his girl.


---------------------------------------------------------

“Buffy your doing great I have every faith in you to pass this audition”

Jenny smiled and watched as the young girl in front of her perfected every single movement with ease, she had continued to let Buffy use the studio to rehearse and she had asked Jenny to watch and see what she thought, the teacher was amazed and would tell the girl just that.

“Thanks Jenny, I think I need to practice the turn through the middle a little more but I’m pleased with everything I have so far”

She grabbed her towel and headed for the showers,

“I’ll see you later ok”

She ran off not seeing Spike enter the studio.

“Hey luv, is Buffy still here?”

He greeted Jenny with a smile and laughed when she jumped slightly.

“Geez Spike you scared the crap outta me, yeah she’s just headed for the showers but I have to go now so will you ask her to lock up and I’ll meet her here tomorrow morning same time”

Picking up her bag she waved at him and walked out.

Following her over Spike locked the front door with a smirk and headed for the direction of running water.

He stopped in his tracks as he saw a very naked Buffy swaying under the water and singing,

“Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be”

He hardened instantly as her hands moved slowly over her body as she washed herself, she paused slightly as she reached her hardened nipples and pulled slightly letting out a moan,

“Hope your thinking of me pet”

She jumped when she heard his voice and slipped as she stepped back landing on her ass, Spike ran over to her laughing as she pouted

“I’m sorry baby didn’t mean to scare you”

“Stop laughing Spike it’s not funny”

She tried to look mad at him but fell into hysterics as she realised how funny it must have looked

“And for your information buster I only ever think of you but I might change that now because you laughed at me”

He put his hand over his heart in mock hurt and smiled at her

“What can I say baby, I’ve always been bad”

He leaned in and kissed her softly before helping her up.

“Well I guess my idea for shower sex is out of the window so whats say we grab a cup of coffee and I take you to the bronze later on to dance away your worries about the audition"

He kissed the tip of her nose and then smacked her ass playfully

“Now go get dressed”.





//Song by Faith Hill - Breathe//