Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks to: DaniD,Bozakka,SarahandJamesFanatic,PhotographyNut,seraiza,BuffyandSpikeForever,Nicki and Klai for your reviews for this story please keep them coming!

Disclaimer: i own nothing except the story, everything else is Joss and ME
“Buffy is something wrong, you haven’t been yourself today?”

“I’m sorry Jenny I know I’m not good today, I’m just feeling a bit off but don’t worry its probably just nerves because of Saturday”

She smiled weakly hoping her answer satisfied, she watched the contemplation across her choreographers face and let out a sigh of relief as she seemed to accept the explanation.

“Ok Buffy, you need to get past the nerves, I know how hard that is but you cant have anything affecting your performance this weekend, now show me the routine again and don’t forget to smile”

Pressing play on the CD player she watched as the blonde danced in front of her. She seemed to have gotten the turns right and her ballet movements were now up to scratch, one of her hand movements were a second to slow and she made a mental note to talk to her about it but as far as Jenny could see, Buffy was ready to audition.

Wiping her forehead with a damp towel Buffy made her way over to Jenny,

“So what do you think?”

“Very good Buffy, one of your arm movements was a second to slow but that’s easily fixed”

She smiled as she handed Buffy a bottle of water,

“Now go and get showered because I noticed a certain black car waiting outside”

“What??? He said he wouldn’t be back until tomorrow night!”

She ran to the window and without a doubt there was Spikes car, she squealed excitedly running to the showers.

Spike had watched her come to the window and was glad to see a smile on her face when she saw him, he had broken nearly every speed limit to get back the same day he went, the interview hadn’t taken as long as he had expected which had helped his cause so he had decided to make the three hour drive back.

He was broken from his thoughts as he was attacked by a grinning blonde girl, laughing he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair inhaling her scent,

“Mmmm missed you pet”

He placed light butterfly kisses down her neck and she moaned as she tangled her fingers in his hair,

“You only saw me last night”

“Yeah but you were angry with me so not speaking to you all day made it seem longer”

He pulled back and made her look at him before placing a kiss on the tip of her nose,

“Now get your cute little arse in the car because I’ve got a surprise to make it up to you”

Following his comment with a playful slap to her butt, he laughed and made his way around to the drivers side watching as she giggled.

As they pulled up inside Weatherly park Spike pulled out a blindfold from the glove compartment,

“Right now lets get this on you kitten”

She nodded in agreement which surprised him as he had expected her to make a fuss and he kissed her softly as he tied the piece of cloth over her eyes.

“Wait here a sec luv”

He got out of the car and went to the boot pulling out a picnic basket and blanket, he made his way over to their tree as he now called it and set everything up.

Pulling out candles from the basket he lit them and placed covers over them to stop them blowing out if the wind picked up, he didn’t think it would as it was a warm night but he wanted everything to be perfect. Getting up he walked back to the car and opened the passenger door,

“Are you ready sweetheart?”

She nodded and held out her hand as he led her over to the tree.

As he moved his hands to the back of the blindfold where it was joined he kissed her gently,

“Hope you like it luv”

He untied it and watched as she tried to get her focus back.

“Oh my god, Spike it’s beautiful”

She looked at the blanket set out with candles, the dim light dancing over the champagne glasses making them sparkle, she looked over at the chocolate dipped strawberries and giggled as she caught sight of sparkling apple juice. Spike looked at her with a huge grin

“Well I cant let my precious baby get herself tipsy when she’s underage now can I”

He hardened instantly when he saw the pout he loved so much and willed his erection down for the time being.

“I promise kitten one of these days I will get you so drunk from champagne you’ll let me do anything with that little body if yours, but for now I don’t want to get my ass hauled to jail for supplying a minor with alcohol when I would much rather spend my time corrupting your gorgeous little body”

He pulled her up tightly against him and kissed her hard taking her breath away,

“Now if you’d like to take a seat luv and I can start part one of seducing Buffy Summers”

Lifting his arm he gestured for Buffy to sit down on the blanket he had laid out and quickly followed her giving her a soft kiss on the forehead before starting to pour them both a drink. He sat back against the tree and opened his legs moving her so she was sitting in between them resting her back on him.

Opening the strawberries he moved one up to her lips and groaned as she swirled her tongue around the tip licking off the chocolate before biting into it, he tilted her chin up to look at him and licked the juice trailing down from her lip and then captured her in a passionate kiss. He pulled back and swiped his tongue over her bottom lip causing her to moan slightly and writhe against him.

He plundered her mouth with his tongue again and ran one of his hands up her stomach unbuttoning her shirt as he went along, reaching inside he brushed his thumb against her hardened nipples, smiling to himself that she hadn’t been wearing a bra. He let his hand linger there for a few seconds longer then moved it back down towards the waist band of her jeans.

Buffy gasped as she felt two of Spikes fingers enter her dripping centre and pushed forward slightly trying to gain more friction, he kissed her neck as he added his thumb to her torture rubbing little circles around her throbbing clit as he pushed his fingers into her, she cried out as she reached the edge still thrusting against the two digits moving within her.

When she had calmed down she turned her head to look at him and watched a he brought his fingers to his lips and slide them into his mouth grinning,

“Spike!”

“What luv, you taste amazing”

He grinned again as he watched her blush and kissed the top of her nose,

“We’ll be doing a lot worse than that tonight kitten”

She smiled back at him and he pulled her back into his arms, she noticed he was hard but didn’t say anything as it was obvious he wanted to make all the moves tonight.

They sat in silence for a while enjoying the feeling of being together, Spike had willed his erection down wanting the most part of the night to be about Buffy, he had wanted to wait awhile before doing anything at all but when she kissed him like that it was hard to restrain himself. He watched her face glowing in the candle light and couldn’t help smiling to himself, he knew how lucky he was but he also knew he would have to let her leave when she got her place in dance school, shaking the thought away he squeezed her tight against him.

“You ok princess?”

“Mmmm more than ok, im perfect”

She turned up to look at him before moving away and lying down in front of him,

“Actually id be even more perfect if you’d come and lie with me”

She patted the space next to her and he didn’t waste any time in moving towards it. As soon as he lay down he found himself with a horny little blonde straddling his waist.

“Buffy, this is meant to be about you luv, what are you doing?”

She unbuttoned his shirt kissing every bit of flesh that she exposed and smiled down at him,

“This is about me, I want you, I’ve sat there and waited for you to make your move and quite frankly I got bored”

She smirked at him as she unbuttoned his jeans letting his cock spring free, bending her head she licked him from base to tip and took him fully in her mouth as his hips surged forward.

“Christ Buffy…….. Fuck luv… ahh yes just a little bit harder…….fuck just like that”

He lifted his head off the ground and felt his cock jump more as he watched her head bobbing up and down taking his hard shaft between her lips, she sucked hard as she reached the head and before he knew what was happening he was exploding into her mouth.

She looked up at him with a sense of pride as she watched him breathing erratically, it was only when he had gotten himself together that she felt doubt wash over her,

“Was that ok, I mean you didn’t mind me doing….”

She was cut off as he pulled her towards him, giving her the most knee weakening kiss he had ever given her.

“Jesus Buffy that was the best blow job I have ever had”

Before she had chance to reply he flipped her onto her back and spread her legs open with his knee, pulling down her jeans he was even more surprised to find that she wasn’t wearing any panties either, entering her in one quick movement he started to thrust into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her ass slightly in the air giving him a deeper penetration and they both cried out together lost in the sensations that were coursing through their bodies, completely forgetting they were outside all they could hear was the sounds of pleasure emanating from the other and their flesh coming together as Spike moved inside her.

Spike pulled them both up into a sitting position without breaking the connection and pulled Buffy on top so that she was riding him, he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her flush up against his chest rocking them slowly, she started to pant heavily as he angled his hips so that he hit her clit with every gentle thrust and after five minutes he felt the tell tale signs of her orgasm as her internal muscles started to grip him like a vice, he pulled nearly all the way out of her and thrusted back in hard cumming inside her as he heard her screams of completion. They both stayed in their position gently rocking together as their breathing slowed, they looked into one another’s eyes as their lips met in a lazy dance,

“I love you Buffy”

“I love you too”.

They lay there wrapped up in one another before Spike plucked up the courage to speak to her,

“Buffy, I think you should know where I was today?”

He shifted uncomfortably as she sat up and stared at him.

“The thing is pet, I know you and Da have been expecting me to go back to school and I have been telling you it was going to happen but what I never told you both was I actually left”

She gasped and went to talk but he silenced her placing his finger against her lips.

“There was a lot of things I didn’t want to deal with and so I packed up and came here, I never expected to meet you Buffy and truth be told I wasn’t looking, then when I did meet you I didn’t want to go back, seeing you over the last few weeks getting more excited about dance school made me realise im going to lose you soon and so I went to LA to see if I could carry on studying there”

He let out a sigh of relief when he had finished and watched her staring at him,

“Buffy?”

She let a single tear trail down her face as she raised a hand to his outlining his jaw,

“Spike, you won't lose me, I may be going to school but it wont make me stop loving you and I am so glad you have decided to keep up with your studies, and in light of this I think we should come clean to my mom and Giles”

He leaned forward capturing her lips with his lightly and pulled her into his arms

“Come on the luv, lets go break the news”

Standing underneath stars in Buffy’s front garden she breathed deeply and tightened her grip on Spikes arm, he traced soothing circles on the bottom of her back as he hugged her and told her it would be fine. Making their way hand in hand through the front door they froze at the sight they were greeted with in the living room.

“Mom?”

“Da?”

The older couple broke apart and had the decency to look embarrassed as Joyce fastened the buttons on her blouse and Giles re-adjusted his clothing,

“Buffy, Spike? I ….. Um what are you doing here?”

“What are we doing here, I think we should be asking you that”

Buffy folded her arms and gestured to the couch where the white lace of her moms bra was laying on the cushion, grabbing the object from the couch she turned back to her daughter,

“I apologise that you had to find out about this the way you did but I am an adult Buffy and what I do in my own house is my business”

She pushed past the blonde couple in to the kitchen and started to boil water,

“Now if everyone would like to sit down we will discuss this situation like adults and the why in the hell you two are holding hands”