Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for your reviews guys they make me want to keep writing

*disclaimer still in effect*
“Well, as the first part of your surprise I asked my mom if you could stay the night and she stay at your place and quite surprisingly she said yes”

She couldn’t stop grinning as she watched the information work its way through his brain.

“You mean we have the house to ourselves for the whole night”

At her nod he grabbed her pulling her flush against him and kissed her deeply, she moaned in to his mouth and reached her hands around the back of his neck trying to get him closer and then quickly pulled away.

“No Spike, stop, this isn’t how its supposed to be”

He raised a questioning eyebrow at her and smirked,

“You’ve never complained before kitten”

Just as he reached for her she pulled away again,

“No, I have this night planned, now go upstairs and get a shower or something but don’t come back down here or out of the bathroom for that matter for at least twenty minutes”

He went to protest but she pouted at him and gave her best puppy dog expression,

“Please baby, I’ll make it worth the wait”

He nodded at her and sighed,

“Fine but I intend to make you make it up to me for the rest of the night”

He tried to pout but looking at the joy on Buffy’s face made it impossible so he chose to kiss her on the nose and press his forehead against hers,

“Twenty minutes tops and then I’m coming to get you”

After she heard him go into the bathroom she ran into the kitchen to get the candles she had bought earlier and set them all around the fireplace creating a soft glow in the living room, then she set two wine glasses and a bottle of wine on the table and spread some petals along the floor next to the fire.

“Perfect”

She giggled,

“And now for the big surprise",

She grabbed her bag from the kitchen and ran to the basement to get changed

“wouldn’t want him coming out early and ruining this”

It had been fifteen minutes and finally Buffy was ready, she applied a light perfume to her collar bone and poured the wine settling herself on the chair with her legs crossed, her heart skipped a beat when she heard the bathroom door open,

“Buffy, I hope your ready luv because I for one cant wait much..”

He stopped dead in his tracks when he was far enough down the stairs to see everything.

“Buffy?”

He looked at her in awe and then his eyes glazed over with lust, she was sitting down on the chair in a loosely tied red satin robe that barely covered her thigh and he immediately hardened at the thought of what was underneath.

Inside Buffy jumped for joy, that was exactly the response she was hoping for and it calmed all her nervousness,

“Do you like?”

She said in the most seductive voice she could manage without laughing.
Before she knew what was happening he had made his way to the chair and picked her out of it leaning in so close she could feel his breath on her mouth,

“I love”

He whispered before claiming her lips and making love to her mouth with his own.

The kiss intensified and Buffy briefly thought she would die of lack of oxygen if they didn’t come up for air but when Spikes tongue skimmed over her bottom lip she pushed the thought down and replaced it with ‘what a way to go’. he knew himself that breathing was becoming an issue and he pulled back slightly causing Buffy to whimper.

“I’ve been dying to know what is underneath that robe luv, are you gonna show me?”

He purred down her ear and then started to nibble his way down to her neck, she moaned as he nipped her with his teeth and then pushed his hardened cock against her leg silently begging her. She smiled slightly at his evident arousal and gripped his ass pulling her closer and grinding into him slightly listening to his breath hitch in his throat,

“You wanna see baby?”

She ground down harder and he hissed as he pulled her nearer.

“God yes”

Buffy smiled and turned them so Spikes legs were pressing against the chair, she pushed him forcefully backwards so he was sitting down and laughed at the look of shock on his face. He tried to stand and she lifted her leg so her foot met his shoulder and pushed him back down giving him a tiny glance underneath the robe.

When she sensed he was going to stay still she twirled the ribbons tying the robe together through her fingers and felt a womanly pride seeing the unadulterated lust on Spikes face, she pulled lightly and the robe fell loose revealing a red satin teddy with lace around where it touched her breasts which gave spike a view of her hardened nipples.

He watched as she swayed her hips and ran her hands over her thighs as she lifted the teddy up showing him her red satin panties held together by two pieces of ribbon tied in a bow. Spike couldn’t stop himself as he watched the blonde goddess in front of him stroking her inner thighs whilst looking him straight in the eye. He threw himself on the floor in front of her on his knees and licked a path from the top of her panties to her naval. She moaned as he dipped his tongue inside and then pushed her lingerie up further so he could reach the underside of her breasts.

Buffy glanced down so she could watch him worship her skin and groaned as he moved back down her body kissing and licking every inch of skin he could find, he moved around her slightly so he was to the side of her and lowered his head once more to her skin. She giggled slightly as his kisses tickled her side and she felt him smile against her. He nipped lightly before taking hold of the ribbon in his teeth and pulling it apart so that her panties fell to the ground.

She barely had time to register this action before he placed one of her legs over his shoulder to give him better access of his goal, she steadied herself placing one arm on the chair as she felt his tongue enter her wet centre. He was relentless with his ministrations and Buffy could feel her impending orgasm rushing upon her, Spike could hear her breath hitch slightly and knew she was close so he attached himself to her hardened nub and sucked gently causing her grip to tighten on his hair as she screamed out her release.

Spike gave her clit one last kiss before letting her take down her leg, he smiled as he watched her trying to get her breath back and pulled her towards him kissing her passionately, he lifted her up grabbing her ass and gasping as she ground her wetness against his aching cock. He placed her on the rug by the fire and kissed her nose gently

“You are the most perfect thing I have ever seen in my life Buffy”

She blushed a little so he kissed her again before standing to take off his jeans and relieve some of the pressure on himself.

Settling himself on the floor he lowered himself over Buffy kissing her hard,

“Spike please”

She begged looking him the eyes.

“Please what luv, tell me what you want”

He brought his hand to her thigh and began to stroke upwards smirking as she whimpered.

“You baby, always you”

She pulled him down crashing their lips together as he entered her and began moving, she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts moaning as he went deeper inside her,

“God luv your so hot, never want to be anywhere else”

He thrust harder and picked up the pace when he felt her inner muscles gripping his cock inside her,

“Oh god Spike…….. Harder baby…….uhn oh yes”

She gripped his ass pushing him into her groaning as he ground his pelvic bone against her clit, pulling his face to look at her she stroked his face gently staring at him intently, she could feel him pulsing inside her as she clenched her muscles around him.

“Spike I cant ….. Oh god im gonna cum Spike”

She pushed her hips up once more as she went over the edge crying out his name, Spike followed her quickly emptying himself inside her grunting her name.

Spike filled both glasses with wine and grinned at her as he handed Buffy her glass,

“You know love you look gorgeous all curled up by the fire in the candlelight naked”

He sat next to her and pulled her into his arms leaning against the chair

“Remind me to thank your mum for leaving us tonight kitten, it was unbelievable”

Buffy snuggled into him and lightly stroked his arm

“Yeah it was pretty amazing wasn’t it, pretty amazing day all round”

He smiled and kissed her hair,

“That it was baby, come on lets get you to bed, don’t want your mum to come in the morning and find us like this now do we?”

He stood up taking her with him and blew out all the candles.

“Come on luv”

He picked her up and she laughed as she hit him in the shoulder,

“Spike I can walk”

“I know luv but I’d rather carry you”

“I love you”

“Love you too kitten”

When he had placed her on the bed Spike headed for the door and Buffy looked confused

“Where are you going?”

She pouted and he stalked back over to the bed capturing her lip in his mouth.

“Im going to get the wine luv I couldn’t bring that up here as well as you”

He smirked at her before leaving the room.

Buffy sighed as she settled further down in to the mattress, she couldn’t stop herself smiling when she thought of the look on Spikes face when he came down the stairs, it was definitely worth the money she spent, the thought of another shopping trip was the last thing to pass through her mind before she drifted off to sleep.

Spike cleared away all the candles and tidied up the living room, he spotted the red satin material which he had thrown over the couch and grinned, picking it up he inhaled smelling everything that was Buffy on it and laughed when he felt his jeans tighten,

“Knew I shouldn’t have put them back on”

He put the material in his pocket and picked up the wine glasses making his way up the stairs, he turned around mentally picturing the events of the night and grinned before turning off the light.

“Here you go luv, and you almost forgot….”

He was cut off by a soft snore,

“Right then, guess your worn out”

He put down the glasses and went to the bed so he could cover her up, he decided it would be safe to take off his jeans to sleep as Joyce wouldn’t probably be back until late morning. He divested himself of the restricting material and climbed in next to Buffy wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her hair gently

“I love you”

He whispered before letting sleep claim him.

-----------------------------


The smell of toast was the first thing she noticed when she woke up, the second was that Spike was not behind her. Forcing herself to get out of bed she picked up her normal pyjama robe and headed downstairs.

“Morning luv, thought you might want some breakfast”

He looked her up and down smirking

“I know I worked up one hell of an appetite last night”

Buffy moved toward him pulling him down for a quick kiss that rapidly turned into a toe curling one. Spike fingers slid inside of her robe lightly stroking her ass and then moving to brush over her centre.

Buffy gasped as he slid two fingers into her and clawed at his neck trying to get him closer, he lifted her up placing her on the counter as her hands found the zipper on his jeans. She released him and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her, she reached in between them and grabbed hold of his hardened length placing it at her entrance. They both moaned as he pushed in to her, Spike stilled when he was inside her to the hilt and cupped her face

“so bloody perfect”

Spike pulled out of her so that the head of his shaft was the only thing inside her and pushed back in hard, she whimpered and he repeated the action. He started to thrust into her hard and fast and she knew she wasn’t going to be able to last very long,

“Spike….. Oh god….yes….”

She tried to raise her hips to meet his but she found she couldn’t concentrate on keeping the pace, she settled for periodically clenching her inner walls listening to the growls and grunts that were coming from his mouth as he pounded in to her.

Every time he entered her Spike felt her walls tighten and he knew he was close, he reached in between them and started to ran his thumb over her clit until she came screaming, he thrust in hard again a few more times before following her over the edge and smiled to himself when he felt her walls tighten again as she had another small orgasm.

He looked at her flushed face and she laughed,

“Wow, well that was just…..WOW”

She tried to get her breath back and watched as he lowered his head to kiss at lick her hardened nipples.

“Spike….ooh…mmmm”

She was about to lose herself in the sensations he was causing but she heard a car pull up outside,

“Shit Spike they’re home”

“Fuck”

He pulled out of her and started to clean up their mess as Buffy binned the now Burnt toast and got disinfectant out of the cupboard to wipe over the counter,

“You know baby we have to stop doing this in places my mom eats, she would so freak out”

She kissed him quickly and ran upstairs to dress just as Joyce came through the door.

“Morning Spike, where’s Buffy?”

She looked at the bare chested man in front of her and mentally scolded herself for thinking ‘way to go Buffy’. blushing a little she went past him to the kettle,

“want some coffee?”

“No thanks Joyce and Buffy is just getting dressed which is probably what I should be doing too”

He himself blushed when he realised he was standing in front of his girlfriends mother shirtless and practically ran up the stairs.

Spike burst in to Buffy’s room as she was tying up her hair and collapsed on the bed,

“God luv you never told me your mum had a crush on me”

He smirked as she whipped her head around.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well I know im a fine figure of a man luv but I think me standing there shirtless was a bit too much for her”

Buffy burst out laughing and sat on the bed next to him.

“Way to go Spike give my mom a heart attack”

“Me???? You’re the one that bloody left me there, I didn’t even realise until she blushed and started to babble about coffee”

They both laughed at that and Spike pulled her into his arms

“Thanks for last night luv it was one of the best nights of my life”

“Me too”

She cuddled into him wrapping her arms around his waist and before either of them knew it they were back asleep.