The clock on the wall had stopped it had to have, either that or the time in the dimension she was in moved so much slower than everywhere else, she had been sitting staring at the clock for the past 45 minutes and she could have sworn it hadn’t moved, well ok that was an exaggeration but she really didn’t have to listen to Mr Giles talk about Romeo and Juliet, she knew the play like the back of her hand, she had loved it since she found a copy in her mum’s study at the age of 14, three years later she knew it word for word and knew every interpretation there was to know.

She was cut out of her thoughts at the sound of the bell and Mr Giles’ voice trying to be heard over it “Right so read act 1 scenes one to seven and we’ll discuss them next lesson”

He sighed as he sat down in his chair unsure of how many students actually heard him as they raced out of the door, cleaning his glasses he had one thought ’why did I ever choose this job’.

“Um excuse me Mr Giles?” the red headed student said as she knocked on the door

“Oh Miss Rosenberg come in, what can I do for you?”

She blushed as he smiled at her, she always thought he was quite good looking for an older man and he was smart too which always led to blushes whenever she had to speak to him,

“Actually principal Flutie asked me to come and get you, your son is on the phone asking for you”

“Thank you Willow, I’ll be there shortly” he smiled again and picked up his briefcase making his way to the office.

“William, what can I do for you?” ………………..
“Today? Really?” ………………..
“Of course you can stay but I wont be home tonight I have plans“……………….
“well there is a club called the Bronze that you might like to go to if you don’t want to be home alone” …………
“Yes William I’m aware that your 21 years old and have no qualms about staying in alone I just thought you might like“……….
“yes of course you are, I shall see you tomorrow I will leave you a key in the usual place”.

As he hung up the phone he frowned, his son hadn’t visited in a while now and it only made him wonder what was wrong, he shook his head of those thoughts and made his way to the car, surely his son couldn’t make too much trouble in a town like Sunnydale.

---------------------------------------------


# Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you’ll page me right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you’ll save me right now
Your kiss got me looking so crazy right now
Looking so crazy your loves got me looking
Got me looking so crazy in love #

Buffy moved to the music getting every movement down to perfection, she found this was easier than she originally thought and she had caught up quickly to the rest of the group, Jenny was impressed with her ability to pick up the rest of the choreography after she had been so reluctant in the beginning and watched with a smile as Buffy made her way through the whole routine with an ease and grace that some of the older members didn’t posses. She knew from the start Buffy would be good, she had the right attitude she just needed to know how to channel it.

“Well done class that was good, Buffy that was great I see all your hard work is paying off, you’re a natural at this”

Buffy smiled and thanked the older woman then asked if it would be ok if she stayed longer, she wasn’t quite ready to go home yet. Her mum worked a lot and if Buffy’s suspicions were right she had been dating someone. ‘Don’t go there Buffy those thoughts are never good’

Buffy wasn’t against the idea of her mum dating, she would love her mum to date, the only problem was that Buffy thought the only man good enough for her mother was her dad and she was way past the notion of the two of them reuniting again. They couldn’t be in the same room as each other for more than 10 minutes without an argument erupting so it wasn’t unexpected when her dad announced he was moving to LA and taking Dawn with him.

She had gotten used to the idea, they were still a family if not a slightly dysfunctional one, besides it was for the best that Dawn lived with their dad it meant Buffy didn’t have to hide her clothes and makeup from an annoying little sister. She sighed at that thought, she really did miss Dawn and her annoying bratty ways, they saw each other twice a year, once when Buffy went to LA and again when Dawn had her yearly visit to her and her mum. After shaking the disheartening thoughts off, Buffy made her way back over to mirrors to continue dancing, she pressed play on the CD player and let the music wash over her.
She hadn’t been taught a routine to this song before but it was one of her favourites and she decided to just dance the depressing thoughts away oblivious to the world outside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William ‘Spike’ Giles pulled up by the ‘welcome to Sunnydale’ sign and laughed

“Bloody hell why am I putting myself through this”

He put his foot on the gas of his black De Soto and sped off toward civilisation.

After getting out the car to take a walk and have a smoke he came across the dance studio situated on the corner across from Weatherly park, listening closely to the sound of Donell Jones playing he gave snort

“Why cant people listen to decent music anymore, I swear the sex pistols would make good dancing mater…”

He stopped short of his little speech to himself when he saw the petite blonde moving her hips to the ‘stupid’ music he was rambling about, she was about 5’2 with blonde hair and she was dressed in a pair of black sweat pants and a red vest top that barely covered her breasts when she raised her arms.

“Bugger”

He felt his black jeans become more uncomfortable with each second he watched her,

#Ooh say what, say what, say what
Ooh girl you know what's up
Ooh say what, say what, say what
Ooh girl you know what's up

Me and my people be rolling
Trailing on you and your homies
The very first day of summer
All chromed out in a hummer babe

Hit the park and parle
Hope that your off, cause you're awake
Cause you and your girls wanna ride
Play all day puff on the lye


Ooh say what, say what, say what
(You know that I like it baby)
Ooh girl you know what's up
(And you know what I need)
Ooh say what, say what, say what
(You know that I'm bout it baby)
Ooh girl you know what’s up #


Buffy raised her hands above her head as she swayed her hips down towards the floor and back up again running her hands from the top of her head , over her breasts and lightly over her inner thighs keeping her eyes closed as she let the beats of the music take her over. If she had opened her eyes a few seconds earlier than she did she would have seen the bleached blonde staring at her with lust filled baby blue eyes.

“time to go Spike”

He mumbled to himself as he took one last look at the girl before him and made his way back to his car, leaving Buffy with only the sight of his black leather duster blowing behind him.









A/N songs used: crazy in love -Beyonce
u know whats up- Donnell Jones