Author's Chapter Notes:
disclaimer in effect!!!


thanks to everyone for the reviews!
“Spike come on man, are you ready?”

“Alright I’m coming, bloody idiot”

Spike walked out of the bathroom grumbling and Gunn laughed at him.

“So you cant see little miss sunshine this weekend, its not the end of the world, now if you’ve finished your phone call with her get your ass out of the door”

He dragged him by the arm and hauled him out of the door still laughing,

He was still talking about Buffy when they reached the door of the club and Gunn threw his hands up in defeat,

“You know what man, I’ll pay the nice lady here at the door and you go and buy the drinks, I’ve got a feeling I’m gonna need to be completely wasted tonight”

Spike muttered his agreement and made his way inside, the usual number of women were checking him out as he sauntered past but were he used to enjoy the attention he barely noticed it now. He sat at the bar and ordered two Jack Daniels ignoring the flirty barmaid and waved his hand as he noticed Gunn enter talking on his mobile phone.

“Yeah he’s here at Indigo's with me ……… no he’s been whining all night ……… you owe me…..yeah sure, bye”

He clicked his phone off and sat down gulping down the alcohol.

“Who was that?”

“Graham, wanted to know where we were and I was telling him he owed me one for dragging your moaning ass out tonight”

“Yeah, yeah whatever mate, its your round”.

------------------------------------------------

“So I said to her, why cant I some home to shee you, I ishnt going away to college so I can shtill come”

Spike slurred his words as Gunn supported him,

“Yeah man but if you went she wouldn’t be there, I think that was the point of you not going”

“Oh, ok then”

He looked confused as he tried to figure out his own logic then shook his head as he couldn’t manage it and looked up,

“Ooh we’re home”

“Yeah man we’re home and boy will you be in trouble, damn I’m gonna be in trouble”

Gunn put his head in his hand and the looked back at Spike

“Hell this isn’t my problem”

He managed to get Spike up the stairs to his room and leaned him against the door before knocking and mouthing sorry to Spike before running down the hall.

Just as Spike was starting to fumble for his keys, the door opened and he was greeted with a smiling Blonde,

“Buffy?”

He stared for a few seconds before collapsing in a drunken heap at her feet.

“Oh great, thanks Gunn”

She sighed before dragging Spike into the room and struggling to get him onto the bed. She kissed his forehead before settling in next to him and throwing her arm around him,

“Sleep well baby, love you”

----------------------------


The blurred vision and pounding headache told Spike he had had too much to drink last night, he groaned and started to move his hand to his head when he realised it was entwined with somebody else’s, his face contorted into a look of panic before he focused his eyes on the blonde girl looking at him in amusement.

“Morning sleepy head”

She smiled brightly at him seconds before she found herself pulled up against him in a tight hug as he rained kisses along the side of her neck.

“Buffy, its really you?”

He lifted his head up and stared into her eyes grinning for ear to ear as she nodded, within seconds his lips were crushed against hers as he kissed her passionately. She allowed herself to melt into the kiss for a moment before pulling back and looking at him.

“You really have bad morning breath Spike, and you smell like stale whiskey, go get showered and freshened up while I call my mom and let her know we’re both fine”

He opened his mouth to speak and she lifted a finger to his lips groaning as his tongue licked sensually around it.

“Stop that, I will explain everything when you finish and smell less”

She laughed when he pouted and she leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips

“Don’t worry baby, I still love you”

She hit him playfully on the ass as he got off the bed grumbling.
After speaking to her mom on the phone Buffy smirked as she listened to Spike singing in the shower, she headed for the bathroom undressing herself as she went and opened the door quietly. She had to suppress a giggle as she watched the naked bleached blonde shaking his ass under the water as he sang and rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

Spike jumped as he felt Buffy’s naked breasts pressing against his back as she licked little trails on his shoulders, he immediately hardened and lifted his hands to the wall to steady himself. Buffy smiled against his skin as she trailed kisses down his back and onto his ass.

She reached in between his legs and he gasped as she ran her fingers gently along his balls, inching his legs further apart she bent her head and started to suck and lick.

“Christ Buffy”

He started clenching the muscles in his ass trying to gain control and hissed when he felt a stinging blow as she spanked him.

“Turn around”

She ordered and he felt himself harden even more at the tone of her voice, he turned slowly and braced his hands on either side of the wall as she lowered her head and took the entire length of his cock in her hot mouth.

She sucked and licked him into her mouth swallowing around him as he thrusted into her mouth, she felt his hand wrap around her hair and tug gently as he came hard exploding into the back of her throat, she swallowed as much as she could before licking him clean with a self satisfied smirk.

Spike held tightly onto her hair before looking down at her, she was kneeling before him smiling and still running her fingertips up and down the length of his shaft eyes lighting up as he hardened again.

He growled lightly as he lifted her off of her knees and pulled her up until she wrapped her legs around him. He supported her against the wall of the shower letting the hot streams of water cover them as he impaled her on his dick.

She gasped loudly and pushed herself back down as he pulled slightly out of her.

“Oh god Spike, Harder, I need you”

He growled again and pushed into her forcefully and started pounding into her against the wall, the moans coming from her mouth egging him on.

“Missed you luv, love you so much”

He gripped her hips tighter as he pistoned into her causing her to cry out as her orgasm ripped through her, he followed quickly emptying himself inside her and slamming his lips to hers as they both calmed down.

He brushed her wet hair from her face and lightly kissed her again

“Come on kitten, lets get you dried and get some breakfast”

She could only nod in agreement as she tried to regain her senses.

Half an hour later found Buffy and Spike sitting in a café about five minutes from Spikes university. Buffy smiled as she watched Spike staring at her whilst stirring his coffee.

“So come on princess, tell me why you’re here, not that im not glad of course”

He winked at her and she smiled back at him.

“Well you see, school starts next week and they kind of like it if you show up”

She watched carefully as he made a fantastic impression of a fish trying to figure out what she meant.

“Ok before you give yourself a meltdown, you know the great little building at the back of your uni?

“Yeah pet, Gunn said its an all girls school, wanted me to check it out with him one night”

Buffy frowned at that statement but got over it quickly.

“Yes it is, an all girls DANCE school”

She laughed as he spat his coffee at her and looked up wide eyed,

“You mean your in school here in LA, five minutes away from me??”

“Yeah I ….”

She didn’t have chance to say anything else as he had practically jumped over the table and picked her up. Kissing her softly he looked in her eyes and then smiled

“I love you, let me take you out tonight?”

“I love you too and of course you can take me out”