Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry, i know i havent updated in forever but im having a crap time at the minute and i dont know where my head is. also this story is starting to bite me on the ass and im not too sure where i wanna go with it

song: Dont let go ~ En Vogue

thanks for those reading and reviewing

disclaimer still in effect
Later that night Buffy showed up at his dorm complete with butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t know why she was nervous, she supposed it had to do with the fact that she didn’t know where they were going and didn’t have a clue if she was dressed right.

After hours of trying things on she had gone shopping and chose a simple black dress that came to her knee but had a side spilt to just below her thigh, the material at the back scooped to her waist making it impossible to wear a bra but she knew Spike wouldn’t mind.

As soon as he opened the door the breath caught in his throat, he had seen her looking beautiful and sexy but he had never seen her look anything like she did tonight, he couldn’t explain it he just knew he hadn’t ever seen her look as gorgeous to him as she did standing there worrying her bottom lip.

“Hi luv, you look amazing”

He stared for a little longer and then steeped back gesturing for her to go inside.

“Hey you look great too”

She wasn’t lying either, gone were the black jeans and T shirt replaced by black pants and a navy blue silk shirt. She had to stop herself drooling when he opened the door.

“How come im coming inside, I thought we were going oh!”

She stopped as she took in the view before her.

Candles softly lit the room and there was a table set with a bucket of champagne on ice in the middle of it. There were rose petals scattered on the floor leading to the bed where a single red rose lay on the pillow.

“Wow”

“Yeah well you gave me the candles, petals and wine and now im returning the gesture”

He blushed slightly at being such a ponce but decided it was worth it when he felt her lips brush against his gently,

“I love it”

She pushed him back against the bed until he was sitting and straddled his hips,

“And I love you”

She kissed him more forcefully this time and he moaned into her mouth before finding the will power to push her away.

“Luv, not yet you need to sit down”

He stood up and took hold of her hand leading her toward the table, as she sat down he poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to her.

“Is this the part where you feed me champagne until I let you do anything you want to my body”

She laughed lightly when she saw the nervousness on his face

“Actually luv this is the part where I ask you to marry me”

As she went to speak he placed his finger to her lips and bent down on one knee in front of her.

“Buffy, from the minute I saw you I fell in love with you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it, I want to watch our children grow up and I want to grow old loving you, will you please be my wife?”

Buffy blinked and looked at the man staring at her with eyes full of uncertainty, her mind flashed back through their whole relationship as she tried to process what he had just asked her, her thoughts were interrupted as she saw Spike trying to get up from his position in front of her.

Stilling him with her hand she cupped his face and made him look at her before leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss to the lips before whispering in his ear,

“Of course I’ll marry you”

Before she knew it she was pinned to the bed as Spike attacked her mouth with his own leaving her breathless,

“Buffy you don’t know how happy you’ve made me, I promise I’ll love you forever kitten and we don’t have to do anything until you want to”

He gently kissed her again and she gave in for a few seconds enjoying the moment before stopping him and making him sit up with her.

“I love you too but we do have to talk more about this, we cant get married until after I finish school and you still have to graduate, things cant change with that”

She trailed her fingers gently over his skin and smiled at the look of awe on his face,

“However, we can start practicing for that family you were talking about”

She grinned at him before pushing him back so he was lying on the bed and started to undo his shirt leaving kisses along each bit of exposed skin. He moaned in response bucking his hips up to create friction against his rapidly growing erection.

Buffy decided quickly that foreplay was out as she had the burning desire to feel him inside her, she looked playfully into his eyes as she opened his zip and pulled out his throbbing cock, he barely had time to register the sensation of her running her fingers over him before she had sank down to the hilt and began riding him.

“Buffy, Fuck”

He began raising his hips in time with her making her cry out as he pulled the dress up and away from her body, she lost momentum for a second which gave him the chance to flip them over, as soon as she wrapped her legs around his waist she started to thrust into her hard, she met his thrusts and cried out her orgasm as he bit into her shoulder gently as he came.

Breathing hard he kissed her shoulder in the spot his teeth had connected with her and looked at her

“Did I hurt you?”

“No, I actually kind of liked it incase the blinding orgasm didn’t give you a clue”

She giggled at the expression on his face and kissed him hard.

“So Mr Giles how do we break the news to our parents about this marriage thing?”

“Well luv I think they know what it is they have done it before”

He smirked as she hit him

“I meant about us getting married you jerk”

She groaned as she felt him move out of her so he pulled her over to rest her head on top of his chest as he played with her hair.

“They’ll probably kick up a fuss at first sweetheart but they’ll come around especially when they realise we’re being all adult like and finishing school first, don’t worry”

He shouted out as he felt Buffy’s teeth connect with his nipple but before he could grab her she was out of the bed and heading for the shower,

“Come on Spikey, get dressed we’re going dancing”


----------------------------------

They walked into Inigo's bar hand in hand and the jealous looks didn’t go unnoticed by Buffy, she just grinned smugly and leaned further into him silently laying her claim. He tried to take them straight the bar but Buffy pouted and he shook his head mumbling about being whipped changing the direction to the dance floor.

Pushing past the crowds Spike stared down every male that looked at Buffy leading her to the middle of the dance floor, she grinned every time she felt him tense and finally turned around to look at him running her hands up and down his arms and started to move her hips in time to the music.

# I often tell myself that we could be more than just
friends
i know you think that if we move to soon
it will all end
My life’s in misery when your not around
And I wont be satisfied till we’re taking those vows

She ground her hips in to Spikes eliciting a moan and grabbing his ass she made him move with her

# there’ll be some love makin, heart breaking soul
soul shaking love
Love makin, heart breakin, soul shakin

What’s it gonna be, coz I cant pretend
don’t you wanna be more than friends
Hold me tight and don’t let go
Have the right to lose control
don’t let go #

He nipped at her ear and moved his hand to caress the underside of her breast as she moved, he trailed his other hand down her side, past her waist and to the joint in her knee. He lifted her leg to his hip holding it at the knee while she swayed causing more friction against his hardened cock, she gasped as she felt him move against her.

# I often tell myself the stars above are watching you
They know my heart it speaks to yours like only
lovers do
If I could wear your clothes I’d pretend I was you
And lose control

What’s it gonna be, coz I cant pretend
don’t you wanna be more than friends
Hold me tight and don’t let go
Have the right to lose control
don’t let go #

“Buffy I think we should go and get a drink, I need to cool off and will this permanent hard on away and we’ve got quite the audience”

She stopped grinding into him and whimpered as he pulled away before looking at the audience he was talking about, women and men were watching them and she noticed the glazed over eyes before laughing to herself and grabbing hold of Spike

“Come on future husband of mine, lets get a drink and stop giving free shows”

She felt herself pulled back as her lips met his in a bruising kiss.

“I like the sound of that coming from your mouth luv”

She looked at him confused and he just grinned at her before heading towards the bar, she barely made out the word ‘husband’ coming from his mouth as he walked in front.