“Wow Buffy you really have been working hard, you looked great out there, even Cordelia had a look of envy”

Willow was rambling happily after seeing Buffy dance for the first time since she had started her class, she watched as her best friend turned heads with her choreographed moves on the dance floor like it was what she was born to do.

“Thanks Wills it was fun, I bet Cordelia’s face was a picture, im just gonna grab something to drink and I’m gonna head back on out there, do you want anything?”

“No I’m good, im gonna go and see if I can find Oz”

smiling Buffy nodded and made her way toward the bar.


----------------------------------------------


“Great, lots of horny teenagers in a club with absolutely no musical tastes, I need a beer”

Spike walked into the Bronze with a scowl on his face and made his way to the bar. Several girls caught his eye as he passed them and he gave them a charming smile watching them turn into giggling halfwits as they drooled over him.

As he stood at the bar waiting to order his drink a familiar blonde caught his eye as she walked passed him toward the dance floor, dressed in a black halter top with hipster jeans and her hair all pinned up she looked even better than he had seen her in the studio.

He watched as she moved her hips seductively in time to the music catching the eye of most men in the club, one by one they tried to get her attention trying to dance by her but she was too wrapped up in the music to take any notice of the efforts.

Spike decided it was now or never for him to make his move, he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about her since he’d saw her early on in the day and had ended up jacking off in his car to get rid of the persistent erection he’d acquired.

He shook off his leather duster leaving it with the barmaid who had so obviously been flirting with him and made his way to the object of his desire. Dressed in tight black jeans, a black T shirt and a blue silk shirt he walked behind Buffy and using a more direct approach than the amateurs before him put his hands around her waist and moved his hips in time with hers pressing her ass into him.

She opened her eyes in shock and turned to see who had invaded her space fully expecting to shoot them down but as she turned she looked straight into his eyes watching as he curled his tongue behind his teeth

“Wanted to dance with you, don’t mind do you pet?”

she was stuck for words as she realised her panties had suddenly become damp and just shook her head no,

“Good, I believe you have to start moving again in order for it to be classed as dancing luv”

he smirked at her when he saw the blush spread over her face and started to grind his hips into her giving her the signal to move again, he smiled widely to himself when she did just that.

He moved one of his hands from her waist and slid it up her arm bringing her right arm around his neck as they continued to move against each other slowly, gently he connected their fingers at the base of his neck and squeezed gently.

Buffy didnt trust her voice so she kept he mouth closed along with her eyes while they danced but he kept whispering in her ear how sexy she was, the vibrations sending shivers down her spine.

she played with his platinum locks at the base of his neck as he trailed light kisses down the side of hers, she pushed her ass back involuntarily against him causing him to moan slightly and stiffen at the increased contact,

she blushed as she felt his hard on press into her but a sense of pride came over her as she realised she had caused the moan and she couldn’t stop moving until with every moan from his lips she pressed harder forcing him to grip her hips stilling her

“No more of that kitten or I’ll be forced to take you outside and fuck you six ways from Sunday up against an alley wall and I don’t think a good girl like yourself would appreciate that”

Buffy's jaw dropped and she held her breath letting out a small whimper that she couldnt stop,
he stopped for a second when he heard her involountary sound escape her lips and smirked.

“Well not just yet anyway”

he listened to her breathing heavily and started to brush his hands lightly over hips tracing little circles with his fingertips and then across her stomach just below the waistband of her jeans.

He kissed again lightly at her neck nipping gently with his teeth then soothing it with his tongue leaving Buffy breathless and still unable to speak, leaning toward her slightly he growled in her ear,

“but we’ll finish this some time kitten,trust me”

with that he bit down gently on her shoulder, kissed the same spot and left her on the dance floor panting.

Slightly dazed Buffy made her way back to the table where Willow and Xander were sitting with their mouths open in shock.

“Wow Buffy who was that incredibly cute guy that you were dancing with?”

Willow looked at her waiting for a response that never came, Buffy just stood there with a glazed expression and her mouth open. Xander clicked his fingers in front of her face with a slightly jealous expression on his face and she came out of her daze

“Huh?”

she looked at Willow who smiled at her and shook her head before laughing,

“Geez Buff he sure did a number on you, can you even remember your own name? Who was he? He was definitely of the yummy variety”

“I don’t know Will, he just came up and asked me to dance but I have to go and find out, I’ll catch you tomorrow for mochas!”

she picked up her jacket and headed out of the door.