Author's Chapter Notes:
ok so heres a little bit of smut to bribe you into reviewing LOL
Two days later and Buffy was on edge, she hadn’t seen Spike since the coffee shop and she was desperate just to talk to him again, she inwardly cursed her mother for showing up when she did and slammed her locker door shut.

“Whoa B what did the door do to upset you today?”

Buffy looked to up at a smirking Faith and just shook her head

“Nothing just a cranky miss today, what’s up?”

she stared at the dark haired girl in front of her, she had never known someone to wear so much leather to school but Faith always wore either leather pants or leather tops, today she had the whole get up.

“There’s a party happening tomorrow night at my place, wanted to know if you were up for a little fun and games?”

Buffy cringed at the memory of Faiths last party, she had drank too much tequila and ended up giving Angel a lap dance before dragging him into one of the bedrooms and giving up her virginity to him. She shuddered at that thought, Angel was hot but certainly not in bed, he didn’t know the meaning of foreplay just pushed on up there and thrusted a couple of times before coming and discarding the condom.

“Actually I cant I have dance class”

she lied as she started to walk to her class when Faith caught up with her

“Come on B there will be dancing at the party so you wont miss out and I know Angel would like you to be there”

she winked at the blushing blonde in front of her and walked away

“See you at 8 B”

Buffy just shook her head before heading to class and sitting herself next to Willow smiling at the redhead, they had talked on the phone over the weekend and Buffy had thanked her best friend for leaving her and Spike alone then Willow had listened to her ramble on about probably never seeing him again and how she would spend the rest of her life moping around.

“Hey Buffy, feeling better today?

“No Wills but thanks for asking”

she laughed lightly and took out her books as Mr Giles entered the room,

“Right class I’m sorry but Mr Snyder still appears to be ill so I again will be covering his class week”

he cleaned his glasses as he observed the students in front of him ‘another fun filled day’ he thought as he picked up a book from his briefcase,

“right I do believe that I asked for scenes one to seven before this lesson so I’m assuming everybody did as was asked”

he frowned at the mumbled answers coming from the class and walked to the blackboard and wrote

“Romeo and Julliet one of the greatest love stories ever told”

he walked back around to the front of the desk and looked at the unamused faces of his class

“Right then who wants to go first”

“Oh please one of the greatest love stories? They both die at the end, hello?”

Cordelia Chase laughed out loud and the rest of the class followed her, she swept her long black hair behind her shoulders and leaned back in her chair.

“Miss Chase do you wish to elaborate on your comment or would somebody like to give there point of view on Cordelia’s answer?”

Buffy looked around at everyone staring blankly and put up her hand

“Ah yes, Miss Summers,?”

“Romeo and Julliet loved each other so much that they gave their lives for one another, each of them knowing that they couldn’t live without the other person in their lives, it showed that true love was real and was enough to overcome anything that stood in the way of being together even if it meant in death”

she looked at the faces of her classmates who looked a mixture of surprised and confused

“Well in my opinion anyway” she added sheepishly.

“Well Miss Summers I believe we have a winner”

Giles smiled brightly at the girl, he had never heard someone talk about the play as passionately as she had and it pleased him,

“That was a very good comeback to Miss Chases comment Buffy well done, now I want everyone to write down their own views on this story and pass them to me as you leave”

Cordelia just shrugged and mouthed ‘whatever’ before turning to her best friend Harmony

“That would explain her true love with Riley then, Not”

the two girls giggled together and Buffy just rolled her eyes and whispered to Willow in an imitation of Cordelia

“One day they’ll grow up and become better people, Not”

Willow laughed and started writing down her views.

-------------------------------------

After the Bell rang for lunch Buffy decided to eat in the library, she hadn’t been up for company all day so she made her apologies to Willow and Xander and found a secluded corner in the stacks. She was too busy daydreaming about Spike to notice that someone was staring at her through the stacks as she mindlessly ate her sandwiches.

Spike watched her as she picked up a strawberry and bit into it, his jeans tightened at the way she licked and sucked the juices running out of it, he didn’t know how someone who came across completely innocent could make something as simple as eating a piece of fruit into something sexual but he reminded himself that she could practically do anything and it would be sexual to him.
He smirked to himself as he made his way in to her view.

“And here I thought helping dear old dad out at the library while he taught would be boring”

he leaned casually back against the shelves and stared at her open mouthed expression,

“You not pleased to see me kitten?”

she swallowed the strawberry she nearly choked on and mentally chided herself for being a dork

“Of course I’m pleased to see you, it was just unexpected that’s all”

she stood up and smoothed down her pale blue summer dress before walking over to him

“Actually William coming to think about it, are you following me?”

he curled his tongue over his teeth and smiled at her with lust filled eyes before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to him,

“ do you want me to follow you luv?”

she moaned as she felt the evidence of his arousal against her thigh but before she could say anything else his lips descended on hers demanding entry in to her mouth which she gave willingly.

They both moaned in to the others mouth as their tongues fought for dominance, Buffy had never felt so hot as she did with him and therefore didn’t protest when she felt his hand travel up her dress and lightly stroke her thigh, she unconsciously pressed herself against him and started to grind her hips giving them both the friction they needed. Spike growled in her ear as he rubbed himself against her thigh

“Tell me to stop Buffy”

in response to that she licked gently across his bottom lip and brought her hand to the one of his that was still making gentle circles on her thigh and began to move it. Spike lost all self control then and moved both of his hand to cup her ass groaning when she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist still grinding against his erection.

He turned around so that her back was against the stacks and brought one of his hands around to the front of her thigh again inching slowly up toward her panties, he looked at her for an indication to stop but when he never received one he moved them to one side as he started to insert one finger into her very wet centre.

She gasped as she felt a second finger push in to her and started to grind down on them trying to make him speed up a little,

“trust me kitten not long now”

as he trusted his finger back inside her he moved his thumb to her clit and brushed lightly across it making her cry out, he covered her mouth with his as began to apply more pressure, he knew she was close as she started breathing more heavily and he could feel her inner walls contracting slightly around his fingers

“Spike…..Oh God I’m…. I’m gonna cum,,, ahh ungghh god ahhhhhhh”

he smiled as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them while looking at her dishevelled state, she was still moving her hips slowly against him as she came down from her orgasm and he leaned in to kiss her,

“Dear God William what is going on?”

he dropped Buffy and turned his head,

“Da?”


“Oh God”

Buffy picked herself up off the floor and buried her head in Spikes shoulder trying to hide from Mr Giles praying he wouldn’t recognise her,

“Dad I can explain this”

Giles laughed out loud and took his glasses off cleaning them furiously

“Really William, you can explain to me why you and one of my students are going at it like rabbits in my library because I’d really like to hear that one”

Spike looked at the floor trying to come up with a reasonable excuse and failing. Buffy could feel him tensing his arms and she knew he didn’t know what to say so she decided to speak,

“Mr Giles, I… we were…”

she was cut off by the older man raising his hand to silence her

“Miss Summers I suggest you go to your next class, the bell will be sounding any second now, I will talk to you after school”

he gestured for her to go and she looked up at Spike to make sure he was ok, he gave her a little smile and made the same gesture as his father

“Go on pet, I’ll talk to you later”

she smiled awkwardly and practically ran out of the library.

“Da, listen, we..”

“Don’t even try it William, god knows your old enough to cavort with whomever you choose but not in my library and not with a 17 year old student”

he realised he was attracting attention from a couple of other students who had appeared in the library for their free period and he lowered his voice

“Seriously William you have no idea how disappointed I am, she is a nice young girl but she is 17 do you know what she would have had to put up with if you two were caught today by someone other than me? Do you? High school students can be cruel William and you should know that better than anyone”

Spike stood there in silence but cringed at his fathers last comment, he was picked on a lot in his early years of high school for being a geek, it was only when he got together with Dru that he got noticed for being hot. She completely changed him, cut off his curly brown hair and bleached it blonde and dressed him in tight jeans and T-shirts giving him a knowing look when the other girls stared at his muscled body.

He brought himself out of his thoughts, not wanting to think about Dru and looked up at Giles

“Da I’m sorry ok, don’t blame Buffy for this I made all the moves but I really really like her, I’m not just doing this for fun I swear”

he looked at him pleadingly wanting his blessing, he never really took much notice about what his dad said to him but he realised he could fall in love with the blonde teen and he didn’t want anything or anyone to ruin it for him and he especially didn’t want his dad giving Buffy a hard time, she was embarrassed enough.

Giles looked at him searching for some sign that his son was lying to him but he saw nothing but the sincerity in his eyes, this was the first time ever that William had asked for his approval and he felt quite moved by it, ‘Maybe Buffy will be good for him’ he thought,

“Ok William I’ll let this incident go but I don’t want you messing her around, if you mean what you say then I will not stand in your way but I don’t want to find you both being err… intimate on school grounds again is that understood?”

Spikes frown grew in to a genuine smile and he hugged the older man

“Thanks Da, I promise we wont go at it in the school again”

he smirked at the look on Giles’ face and ran out of the door grinning leaving Giles standing there in disbelief

“Dear god what have I done”.