Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks again to all those that are reveiwing, it keeps me posting!
Buffy got through the rest of the afternoon with dying of embarrassment, she had told Willow what had happened and her friend promised to help her get out of school un-noticed. They were just going through the doors when she heard the voice she had dreaded all afternoon

“Miss Summers can we have that word now”

she turned bright red again as she looked at Giles motioning for her to follow him in to one of the classrooms.

“Wish me luck Wills and if you see my head exploding just send in the janitor to clean the room and tell everyone I said goodbye”

“Come on Buffy it wont be that bad, just nod and smile while thinking of Happy thoughts”

at Buffy’s look which clearly said ‘Yeah right’ she giggled and went to walk away

“I’ll call you tonight, good luck”.

She made her way nervously In to the classroom and set her books down on the desk in front of her, she suddenly wished she hadn’t as Giles began to speak because she realised she didn’t have anything to fidget with to distract her.

“Buffy, I know what happened today will have been embarrassing for you but we do need to have this talk. I discussed this with William earlier as you know and I have decided to give you both my blessing”

“Giles I know we shouldn’t have done what we did but please don’t make me stop seeing Spike I swear we wont do anything in school again it was just something that happened that we didn’t plan on but…. Hang on… did you just say you give us your blessing?”

Giles laughed softly and he realised what it was William saw in this girl,

“yes Buffy I did, William assures me that this thing between the two of you is not just some fling that will be over with in a week but you are right about one thing you said, there will be no cavorting in school, apart from that I don’t see why you and William cannot continue seeing each other as long as you tell your mother about the relationship, she needs to be ok with you dating somebody older than you”

he chuckled again at the look on her face,

“Buffy”

“Ok Ok I’ll tell my mom but just so you know she has already met Spike and she seemed to like him so it shouldn’t be a problem, thanks Giles but I really have to go, I have dance class in half an hour, see you tomorrow”

she picked up her books and headed for the door but before she reached her destination she ran back and hugged him

“I mean it Giles, Thank you”.

---------------------------------------------------

“Jesus Christ cant they ever dance to any bloody decent music”

Spike watched through the window of the dance studio and complained to himself, he had decided that seen as he didn’t get Buffy’s phone number he would try his luck and see if she were at the studio and he was pleased to find that she was.

He listened as he realised he recognised the song he was complaining about

“Bloody stupid Darla and her musical tastes, I shouldn’t even know this is fucking Ice Cube and I sure as hell shouldn’t know the words to the damn thing”

he looked as he realised a couple walking past him watching him strangely

“What? Cant a bloke voice his own opinion to himself?”

they shrugged and hurried away as he cursed himself for being embarrassed.

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8”

he watched as the dance teacher observed the class performing the choreography they had been taught,

“Great guys you really have the attitude thing perfected, Jason relax your arms a little, yeah like that. Buffy well done you’ll be a professional dance in no time at all”

Jenny smiled at the blonde, she didn’t really like to have favourite students but she couldn’t help but take a shine to Buffy, she supposed it was because she danced with so much passion and it reminded her of herself when she was younger.

“Ok guys that’s enough for today, you did great, all of you”

she said her goodbyes and made her way to Buffy

“Hey Buffy do you need the studio tonight?”

just as she was about to nod her head yeas Buffy saw Spike looking at her through the window and smiled

“No thanks Jenny, it looks like I have a date tonight”

Jenny looked at the platinum blonde through the window as Buffy told him she’d be ten minutes and laughed

“Yeah it looks that way, hold on to him Buffy he’s cute”

she voiced her agreement and said goodbye before heading toward the showers.


----------------------------------------------------

“I mean come on, is it too much to ask that you find some decent music to dance to instead of all that crap?”

it had been fifteen minutes since Buffy emerged from the shower and they were now sitting facing each other in the coffee shop while Spike Rattled on about Jenny’s awful taste in music.

“Spike will you just deal with it”

he stopped mid rant as she interrupted him and smirked moving to sit next her in the booth,

“Well then kitten I suppose you’ll just have to do something to take my mind off it”

he curled his tongue over his teeth and leaned in to kiss her. They melted in to each other as they kissed fervently and explored each others bodies with their hands. Buffy moaned as she felt his hand slip under her skirt and caress the inside of her thigh, she brushed his thigh lightly before cupping the bulge in his jeans, he hissed as he felt her rake her nails along his jean clad erection and then stilled her hand,

“Pet we can’t do this in here”

he watched the horrified look on her face as she realised they were still in the coffee shop and she checked to make sure nobody noticed, if they did they didn’t make it known so she calmed herself down.

She turned back to look at Spike and noticed the pained look on his face but just as she was about to ask what was wrong she stared and down at the bulge in his jeans and looked at him apologetically

“I’m sorry baby, does it hurt?”

he smiled at her and brought her hand to his lips before kissing it gently and then sucking her fingers in to his mouth one by one

“I’ll live kitten but we need to go somewhere else so I can take care of this problem”

she attacked his mouth again with her own and moved her hand to cup him again

“Why don’t we go somewhere where I can take care of that problem of yours”

he didn’t think it possible but he hardened further at her comment and dragger her out of the booth leaving ten dollars on the table.

As they got to the door Buffy stopped and giggled

“Spike you do realise that you just left ten dollars for two cups of coffee”

he laughed and brushed a strand of hair away from her face before kissing her lightly

“I know luv but I couldn’t think rationally after your suggestion and I still cant now lets go”

he dragged her out of the door still laughing before pulling her into a side street and pushing her against a wall while kissing her passionately. She whimpered as she felt him grinding against her thigh and then inching his hand back up her skirt and into her panties.

She lowered her hands from his neck and reached for the button on his jeans but he stilled her with his free hand.

“Buffy you don’t have to do this now?”

he rubbed his thumb a little harder on her clit causing her to cry out and she pulled his lips back to hers.

She looked him in the eye and smiled as he continued to work her bundle of nerves with his fingers,

“I want to Spike”

he smirked as he manoeuvred them in to a doorway were they couldn’t be seen by anyone passing and kissed her again. She reached down and managed to unfasten his jeans before reaching in and grabbing his rock hard cock, he hissed at the feel of her hand wrapped around him and she smiled deciding she like being the cause of that sound.

When she pulled his jeans down the rest of the way his erection jumped in her hand and she suddenly felt unsure and hesitated. Spike pulled himself together and looked at her

“Buffy you don’t have to”

she silenced him again with her free hand and looked in to his eyes

“I told you I want to, I’ve just never done this before so I’m a little nervous”

He nodded his agreement and moved his hand to cover her own and guided them both up and down his shaft,

“Just do it like this luv and then when you feel ready just go a little faster”

she let him guide her up and down and when she heard a moan escape his lips she got a little braver and squeezed tighter while picking up the pace.

His eyes closed as he dropped his back

“Fuck Buffy, just like that”

he was about to give her more words of encouragement when he felt her tongue flick over the head of his cock and his eyes flew open, just as he was abut to talk again she lowered her mouth around his length and started sucking gently,

“Christ baby…oh god…yeah…ahh Buffy a bit harder”

she listened to the sounds of pleasure emanating from him and sucked harder which resulting in that hiss she liked hearing. She smiled around him and thanked whoever for the time her and Willow found the porno in her moms room.

She was disgusted at the time that her mother would own something like that but now she was grateful as she put into practice what she saw on the screen. She tried to take more of him in to her mouth and had to suppress the urge to gag when the head hit the back of her throat, she pulled away slowly and flicked her tongue back over the head as she gave herself time to recover before taking him inside again.

Spike knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, just the sight of her lips wrapped around him was nearly enough to make him cum, as soon as that thought entered his head he felt her hand stroking and fondling his balls,

“Shit Buffy….I’m gonna cum… baby please you need to move….ahh..fuck…..luv….I’m……unnnggghh”

he exploded in her mouth, he had tried to warn her but she just refused to listen and he couldn’t hold it off any longer.

Buffy was taken aback at the first shot of cum that hit the back of her throat but she decided now was a good a time as any to decide if she liked it or not, she carried on sucking and swallowing as much as she could before licking the rest of him clean and looking up at him.

he had his hands in her hair and his eyes were closed as he tried to recollect himself.

“Was I… I mean did I do ok?”

he opened his eyes and looked at the uncertainty etched in her face, he leaned down to pick her up gently by her shoulders and looked in to her eyes

“Buffy you were amazing, did the moans of pleasure coming from my mouth not give that away?”

he smirked and then broke in to a genuine smile when she grinned back at him. He smashed his mouth back against hers and then started to nibble down her neck

“Now pet I think it’s time I returned the favour don’t you?”.