Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks again for those that reviewed and are enjoying this story, please keep them coming!
Spike awoke the next morning as he felt something wet trailing down his back, he slowly realised where he was and smiled as he figured out it was Buffy licking and kissing him, he moaned as his cock sprang completely to life losing himself in the sensations she was causing before he felt something sharp on his butt and a giggle from Buffy.

“Luv did you just bite my ass?”

he heard her laugh again as she moved up his back wrapping her arms around his waist,

“Couldn’t help it, you have such a nice ass, I wanted a piece of it”

he laughed himself then and turned around to face her brushing a blonde lock from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

“Can’t argue with you there pet, I do have a nice ass”

he smirked as he lent in to brush her lips with his own but she pulled away,

“Buffy?”

She jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom smiling at his expression,

“morning breath Spikey and besides we don’t have time for that I have to get ready and go to school”

He sighed as he heard the shower running and cocked his eyebrow as she appeared in the doorway brushing her teeth. Moving the toothbrush out of her mouth she wagged her finger at him,

“Oh no, don’t even think about it! I have to get showered for school and if you come in here with me that wont happen so you can take your own shower when I’m done and stop pouting”

she laughed as she closed the bathroom door and as Spike jumped off the bed he heard the lock go on the other side,

“Spoilsport”

he shouted through to the other side as he put on his jeans.

An hour later Buffy stepped out of the De Soto outside the school gates and walked around to the drivers side. Spike rolled down the window and she put her head through kissing him fervently. When they pulled away both breathless she winked at him and walked into school laughing as she heard him grumble something resembling the word tease.

--------------------------------------------

She hadn’t had much time to speak to anyone before classes as she was running later than usual due to a certain bleached blonde but she couldn’t take the smile off her face all morning, she had math with Willow but still couldn’t find the time to talk as the teacher kept asking them to be quiet. She saw something white in the corner of her eye and looked at her desk to see a note there from Willow.

‘what’s with the big smiles Buff? Did you see Spike last night?’

Buffy smiled again as she saw his name on the paper and scribbled back

‘Yeah, he stayed the night ’ she suppressed a giggle as she heard Willows Gasp of shock and lowered her head to keep herself from being seen by the teacher.

“Ms Rosenberg is there something you’d like to share with the class?”

Professor Walsh removed her glasses and looked at Willow,

“Well?”

she noticed the nervousness on the young redheads face but it didn’t phase her as she stood tapping her foot waiting for an answer.

“Um no professor Walsh I’m just excited by um ..algebra”

she stammered while blushing, she’d always hated being the centre of attention. She hoped it would be a good enough answer and breathed a sigh of relief when the professor just frowned and continued reading, looking at Buffy she mouthed ‘We’ll talk later’ and buried her head in her book.

When the bell rang for lunch Buffy headed out the class quickly followed by Willow who was full of questions, Buffy refused to answer them out in the corridor so the made their way to the library and found an isolated corner.

“Buffy, what happened, was there major smoochies?”

she could hardly breathe with the excitement and Buffy laughed when after listening to her reply Willow nearly fell off her chair.

“You did what?”

she whispered not quite believing what she was hearing

“Buffy, I cant believe it, tell me everything, was it good, did he make you....um… you know?”

she blushed again as Buffy put her hand over her mouth.

“Not so loud Wills and since when do you wanna hear about all this sex stuff?”

she moved her hand away from her best friends mouth and smiled at her,

“Ok I’ll answer your questions first then you answer mine”

she took a deep breath and looked around to see if there was any other people around before continuing

“We went out last night and because my mom is away I asked him to stay with me, I’d already decided before I asked him that I wanted to sleep with him so when we went inside it all just kinda happened like it was supposed to. It was absolutely amazing, perfect even and yes he did make me cum”

Willow nearly choked as her friend actually used the word cum and Buffy shook her head

“Jeez Willow, heart attack much, if you cant even say the word how could you ask the question. Now my turn, why do you suddenly wanna know this stuff?, usually when I talk about sex you tell me to be quiet”

Willow hesitated and tried to push away the side of her that Buffy was talking about, the shy little girl who couldn’t say the word sex without being embarrassed.

“Well I um… me and Oz have been…um… getting close lately and…I Think imreadytohavesexwithhim”

she rushed the last bit out and tried to catch her breath as Buffy figured out what she said, “Wow” was all she managed to say before she felt a pair of strong hands on her shoulders

“Afternoon luv, miss me?”

Buffy’s head shot around to look into cerulean eyes and her breath caught in her throat, no matter how many times she seen him he always looked as gorgeous as the first time she had set eyes on him.

“Spike, I thought you weren’t helping Giles today?”

she smiled brightly at him and gestured for him to sit with them.

“I cant sit luv I have to help Rupes, I didn’t plan to but he called today to say he needed my assistance and I thought it as an excuse to see you so here I am”

he placed a feather light kiss on her hand and grinned

“But now I’ve seen you and its brightened my day I really have to go, if Uncle Rupert sees us together he will throw a hissy fit and I couldn’t stand the lectures. I will pick you up at 7:30 tonight, you look as beautiful as ever”

he turned and nodded at Willow

“As do you too red, see you later”

he kissed the top of her hair before walking away.

“What’s a hissy fit?”

Willow looked at Buffy who was beaming, she had never seen her best friend look so happy as she did at that moment.

“I don’t know Wills it must just be Spike speak”

the two girls laughed and Buffy grabbed Willows hand as she went to stand

“Uh uh not so fast missy, you just spilled some major gossip and I wanna know what has been going on”

the redhead sat back in her seat and put her head in her hands

“Oh I thought you might have forgotten about that”

Buffy looked at her as if to say ‘yeah as if’ and they both giggled again. “Come on spill”

The two girls headed towards their separate classes after much discussion about the Willow/Oz possible sexual relations and Buffy had never felt happier, she had been feeling a bit guilty for not seeing her friends as often as she used to with dance class and then Spike and it cheered her up knowing that Willow was just as happy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched the clock as it turned 7:15 and she brushed her hair for the twentieth time that evening, she was dressed and ready by 7 o clock and she was beginning to feel nervous. It was their first official date and although there had been plenty of moments between them, for some reason her stomach was in knots.

She went to the mirror to re-apply her lip gloss and took one last look at her appearance, she had decided after changing ten or so times on a black skirt that went to her mid thigh and a powder blue spaghetti strap top that showed a small amount of cleavage. She had finished the outfit with a pair of knee high leather boots and then fussed for twenty minutes over accessories before choosing a simple silver cross and chain. Sighing she thought ’what the hell’ and headed downstairs to wait for Spike.

She had only made it halfway down when the doorbell went and she screamed inwardly trying to calm herself down,

“Ok Buffy breathe, its just a party and it’s just Spike, Oh who am I kidding it’s the man I’m in love with”

she stopped walking after her admission and grabbed onto the banister

“Oh my god I’m in love with him”

the doorbell sounded again and she ran down the rest of the stairs straightening out her skirt and opening the door with a big smile “Hey you”

Spike couldn’t speak, she looked amazing and his jeans were becoming slightly uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and offered his arm to her

“You look gorgeous kitten, have you spoke to your mum?”

she nodded yes and explained to him that her mom had called early because she had to meet with a potential buyer so they were free to leave for the party whenever he wanted.
He kissed her hand before slipping it through his arm

“Ready to go then kitten?”

he watched her intently as she grabbed her coat and purse,

“Spike what are you staring at?”

she could see the lust in his eyes and her panties dampened a little.

“Just you Luv, just you”

he curled his tongue around his teeth before capturing her lips with his own managing to keep control of the kiss but he was still able to leave her panting before pulling away “Shall we go then?” she nodded still trying to catch her breath and made her way to the De Soto.

Spike and Buffy hadn’t spoken a word to each other for the five minutes they had been in the car, both of them were still trying to calm down the raging fires inside them that the other had caused. When Spike figured he was back in control he moved his hand to her knee stroking it gently, Buffy squirmed and her breath started to become heavier, she rubbed her thighs together trying to relieve the ache in between her legs as Spike watched amused.

“You ok pet?”

she turned and noticed the look of enjoyment on his face, trying to beat down the embarrassment she trailed her right hand down the valley of her breasts and moaned giving him a sultry look.

He visibly swallowed before trying to shift his jeans to make him more comfortable, his concentration was beginning to dwindle as he watched her hand circling the inside of her thigh before travelling upwards to the edge of her panties

“Mmmm Spike”

she moved her fingers under the edge of the lace material and her fingers found her clit, she circled it gently before dipping them into her wet centre and moaned again. She felt the car jerk and Spike slammed the breaks pulling over to the side of the road, he undone his seatbelt and leaned over grabbing her right hand out from under her skirt and running his tongue over the fingers she had just been pleasuring herself with.

Buffy gasped as she watched the feral look in his eyes, she never thought seeing someone licking her fingers would be so erotic but it had turned her on even more. She pulled him to her lips and they kissed avidly, tongues battling with each other for dominance.

Spike pulled away and turned her whole body toward him opening her legs so they sat either side of his hips, he moved down her body grinning sexily placing little nips and kisses on every bit of skin he could find along the way.

He reached down with one hand and unfastened his jeans releasing his erect cock andbreathing a sigh of relief, bending his head he made circles with his tongue along her inner thighs loving each breathy moan coming from the goddess writhing before him. He moved his tongue slowly to her centre giving her one long lick before opening her wider to him and devouring her with his mouth.

Wriggling under his ministrations Buffy panted before him eliciting little gasps of pleasure, she unconsciously bucked her hips forward as she felt him sucking at her clit.

Spike unable to take anymore of the sounds coming from her mouth he moved his hand down and grabbed hold of his cock moving his hand up and down in the same rhythm as he fucked Buffy with his tongue, he flicked gently over her clit and moved his free hand to insert two fingers into Buffy’s dripping core, he knew she wasn’t going to last much longer as he felt her inner muscles contracting around his digits.

Pumping his shaft faster as he picked up the pace with his tongue they both cried out the others name as they came hard both finding it difficult to catch their breaths. As he moved from his place in between her legs they both stared into each others eyes and burst out laughing

“Don’t tell me we’re gonna be one of those couples who can’t go a few hours without sex”

Buffy giggled as she put her underwear back on and watched as Spike cleaned up with tissues he had pulled out of the glove compartment, winking he fastened his jeans

“I bloody well hope so”.