Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for all the reviews!!!!
“I don’t wanna go up there alone, I’ll wait”

Buffy pouted as Spike undid her seatbelt and told her to go up to the house,

“Luv I need to park the car and I cant do it here, I don’t know how far away I’ll be and I don’t want you having to walk in those sexy high heeled boots of yours”

He winked at her as she opened the door with the scowl still evident on her face

“Fine I’ll see you inside”.

Opening the front door Buffy walked straight into Angel and cringed,

“Hey lover, Faith said you weren’t coming but I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me”

He leered down the front of her top and started to trail his finger down the side of her arm. Buffy shivered in disgust but decided to play nice and casually shrugged off his hand

“yeah, sure, Whatever, I’m gonna go get a drink”.

She made a sharp exit and headed for the kitchen praying Spike would hurry up and get there.

“Hey handsome you made it!”

Faith spotted the bleached blonde as he walked through the front door and made a beeline for him, leaning forward as she greeted him she pushed out her chest hoping he’d take a look at what she had to offer him. Spike smiled awkwardly and tried to step around her but she cut him off by wrapping her arms around his waste

“Come on hot stuff why don’t you show your appreciation for the invite to the greatest party ever”

As she pressed her breasts against his chest Buffy emerged from the kitchen and nearly dropped her drink. She was about to storm over there and tear him to shreds for flirting with Faith until she noticed the look of pure horror on his face and she realised Faith was probably cornering him. Laughing to herself she made her way over to the couple and coughed to make her presence known.

“Oh hey B, glad you could make it as I’m very sure Angel is too if ya know what I mean”

Faith winked at her and Buffy inwardly cursed her as she was hoping to keep Spike and Angel well away from each other so she didn’t have to tell Spike about him.

“Anyway B if ya don’t mind me and Spikey here are gonna go and find somewhere a bit more private”

Buffy burst out laughing at the look on Spikes face as he silently pleaded with her to rescue him.

“Actually Faith I was going to introduce to my new boyfriend until I saw you wrapped around him like this so I kinda get the feeling you two know each other”

The comment took a couple of seconds to register with the brunette and she slowly released her grip on Spike but didn’t let go of him

“Are you shitting me B?, this hottie is your new boy toy?"

Spike cocked his eyebrow at that remark and the look he gave Buffy told her they were going to have a conversation about Faith’s little comment but he remained silent.

“Yes Faith this hottie your fawning all over is my boyfriend so if you don’t mind keeping your tits away from him and stepping back a couple of feet I’d be grateful”

Buffy clenched her fist and had a fake smile plastered on her face as she tried to keep calm, she watched the brunette take her hands off him and loosened her hand.

“Whoa there girlfriend you wanna knock the hostility level down a notch or two”

Laughing she blew Buffy a kiss

“I’m gonna get something to drink and break the bad news to Angel”

Buffy instantly moved to Spike and hugged him tightly to her, he smirked as he heard the words ‘vapid hoe’ escape her lips and gently stroked her back

“Come on now pet she was just being friendly, lets go get me a drink”

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen and Buffy silently swore as she saw Angel standing there with Faith whispering to one another. She heard the words ‘told ya so’ leaving Faith’s mouth as Spike grabbed a beer from the fridge.

“Hey gorgeous Faith was just telling me about your new Boyfriend, this is a new thing right because last time we had a party wasn’t that long ago and you were all..”

Buffy shot a deadly stare at Angel and watched him as he smirked, she knew this was a bad idea but she had been stupid enough to think Angel would have behaved once he had found out she was taken. Spike didn’t seem to like him either she noticed, he was glaring at the taller male in front of him and Buffy felt dread wash over her as Angel stalked over to Spike and engaged in a conversation with him.

“She’s a looker your girl, has curves in all the right places, I can show you how to get around them if you’d like”

He sneered down his ear, Spikes jaw tensed and Buffy knew that Angel had said something. She decided to hold back for a minute and see what happened.

“I’d hold your tongue if I were you mate, I don’t really like anyone talking about my girl that way”

Spike had a slight growl behind his voice but Angel didn’t seem phased by it.

“Hey buddy I’m just saying if you haven’t figured out how she likes to be touched in a way that could make her scream I can give you a hand”

He laughed and walked past him before Spike had chance to act on instinct and punch him in the nose, he started after him but Buffy grabbed him by the arm

“Leave it baby he’s not worth it”

She looked at the anger in his eyes and reached up to cup his face but he moved away and grabbed her hands

“I wont have him talk about you like that Buffy”

Fighting his hands away and grabbing his face she looked at him in the eyes

“Spike he isn’t worth it and what he said about me is out of pure jealousy, he doesn’t really want me he just doesn’t like the thought of you having me, and you do, have me, all of me”

She let go of his face and took one of his hands leading it to her chest before kissing him.

“See, really not worth it” she grinned as she saw him smile back at her.

Buffy thanked whatever gods there were as they had been able to stay away from Angel and Faith for the last 3 hours, Spike of course had wanted to know about her and Angel so she explained the whole thing to him. She was expecting him to be angry with her and after telling him what happened she looked down at the floor with tears threatening to spill.

Spike placed his finger on her chin and tilted her head to look at him,

“Luv it’s ok, I may not like the fact that the gelled ponce slept with you but we both had lives before we met each other and I’ve slept with other people”

He missed the look of hurt on Buffy’s face as he mentioned his previous conquests and kissed her gently

“Buffy, Angel is an ass and he will probably go out of his way to wind me up so you have to decide if you want to leave now and let him win or shall we stay and enjoy ourselves?”

“We’ll stay”

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly against her

“I’m just going to the bathroom”.

She entered the bathroom and turned on the cold tap splashing water onto her face, she decided that spikes past was not worth getting upset about, she knew he was older and she knew he would have had girlfriends before her so she beat down the sickly feeling she had in her stomach.

As she bent her head over the sink she felt arms wrap around her waist and she smiled

“Spike what are you doing here?”

She turned around getting ready to kiss him when she saw brown eyes staring back at her.

“Angel what the fuck are you doing?"

She shoved him away from her and tried to step around him but he blocked her.

“Now now Buffy be nice, I just wanted to get you away from captain peroxide down there so you could tell me how you really feel”

He smirked at her and stroked her hair

“I mean come on Buffy I know you only brought him here to make me jealous so let me be the first to tell you that your plan worked, so we can forget about him and get to the good stuff”

He moved his finger down her arm and started to trail it along to her breasts, Buffy snapped out of the daze she was in and smacked his hand away.

“Angel I don’t know who you think you are but I am not with Spike to make you jealous, I don’t want you, sleeping with you is one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made so get your dirty hands away from me and get out of my way”

She pushed passed him and tried to open the door but her grabbed her from behind and pushed her towards the sink. He started to stroke along her thigh pushing further up her skirt as she struggled against him

“I know he cant make you scream like I can Buff, bet he cant make you cum like I did”

It took all of her energy not to cry but she refused to let him turn her into a blubbering mess, she wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly brought her head to his whispering to him

“Your right Angel he cant make me scream like you can because when I scream for him I’m not faking it”

With those words said she kneed him in the crotch and ran out of the bathroom to look for Spike.

She found him sitting on the couch in the living room with a very drunken Faith with her hand to near his manhood for Buffy’s liking, she watched as the brunette pouted and licked her lips at him as she spoke down his ear. She watched until she saw Faith start to straddle his lap and then she couldn’t help the rage that flowed through her, she stormed over to the pair and gripped Faith’s shoulder.

“Faith now I may have had a couple of drinks but I’m pretty sure we had this conversation a few hours ago”

She looked down at her with pure venom and Spike had to stop himself laughing at the look on Faith’s face.

“Chill B I was just keeping your man warm until you got back it’s no big”

She removed herself from his knee and blew Buffy a kiss as she sauntered to a group of men who were standing by the CD player.

Taking Faith’s position on Spikes lap she grabbed him and kissed him hard, he felt his jeans tighten as she wriggled around rubbing herself on his hardened cock.

“Luv not that I’m not extremely turned on by the cave Buffy ‘hands off my man’ routine, but wanna tell me what’s going on?”

Before he could ask again for an answer to his question she moved one of her hands from behind his neck and scraped her nails along his jean clad erection causing him to hiss in pleasure, he gripped her ass and deepened the kiss reminding himself to ask the question again later. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Spike realised they were in a room full of people and if she carried on he would have to fuck her in front of every last one of them because he wouldn’t be able to stop himself. Pulling away from her he smirked as she let out a whimper of frustration

“Sweetheart as much as I’m enjoying this I wouldn’t have thought being fucked in front of a room full of people was your thing”

She looked at him confused until she heard a jock shouting

“Never thought you had it in you summers”.

She looked extremely embarrassed and turned her head to find Angel and Faith staring at them with their mouths open in shock, feeling a sense of satisfaction overtake her embarrassment she stood up and grabbed Spikes hand

“Lets go home and finish this private”.

As they walked hand in hand to the front door Buffy turned to Faith and Angel smirking,

“Thanks for the party Faith it was fun and Angel, you may wanna put some ice on that. Now if you’ll both excuse me I’m going home so my man can make me scream all night”

Spike spat out the beer he had just put in his mouth and started to choke

“Buffy Anne Summers do you kiss your mother with that mouth”

He laughed as she kissed his cheek

“No baby only you”.

They both erupted into laughter as Spike pulled her out of the front door

“I don't know what I’m going to do with you”

Looking up at him with lust filled eyes Buffy replied

“I have a few ideas”.