Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Deb (LoobyLoo) for the sex bit !!!
Chapter 4


When William entered his bedroom, the maid was just laying out Buffy’s nightdress on top of the counterpane on the bed.

“Thankyou Tilly, we shall see to the rest of the unpacking, see we are not disturbed for at least three hours, will you?”

“Sir” She nodded and left

When the door had shut, Buffy looked around the room, taking in the dark, masculine heavy wooden furniture, and the absolutely huge bed!

“Why such a big bed? – Not that I’m complaining!” Buffy said grinning, sitting on it and bobbing up and down

“It was my grandmothers………aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh – and soft as I remember it!” William lay down

Buffy slipped off her shoes and she too lay down.

“Your mother seems to like me!”

“Of course she does! What’s not to like?!”

“We should rest, we’ve got a busy night. Is there a back entrance into the house?”

“There’s the tradesman’s entrance, why?”

“Because it wouldn’t look good for us to be spotted coming home at all hours – we’re very respectable people, don’t forget!”

“Actually…the window there looks over the flat roof of the morning room………you climb well, don’t you, and I used to do it as a boy!”

Buffy gave him an impish grin and said,

“That will do great!” She leaned over and gave him a soft lingering kiss, which, as soon as she broke, she looked into William’s eyes. She knew he’d be nervous – she’d be deflowering a respectable Victorian gentleman when all was said and done…

“Buffy – I –“

“Shush baby………everything will be fine”

William liked the kisses – correction, he loved the kisses, and the kisses were doing to him what they did to Spike, aroused his passion for her…

“You’ll have to help me with this baby…I can’t…ph gods that feels so much better!”

William helped undo her dress, he even turned his back while she undressed, which Buffy found so sweet, that she giggled.

“Baby…why are you turned away?”

“Hmm? – Well, I um…it’s the gentlemanly thing to do!”

“Honey…you’ve seen me naked hundreds – thousands of times before!”

She could see the top of his ears going red as the blood rushed to his face and leaving the only thing she had left on, a thin cotton chemise, she knelt on the bed and ran her hands over his shoulders, she could feel him shaking.

“What are you worried about baby, hmm?”

William looked at his feet, clasping his hands, not really knowing what to say

“I…I’m worried that I won’t…you know – meet with your expectations…I don’t want to disappoint you”

Buffy half smiled half frowned and shifted closer to him, and whispered

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I do! More than anything in the world!”

“There you go then, show me, we take things slowly, and there’s no rush…” She slipped her hands around his body and undid his waistcoat, then she began on his shirt buttons, taking both items off him she threw them onto the bedside chair.

She lightly ran her hands over his warm body, dropping little kisses on his neck, whispering encouragements to him, reassuring him.

When he was naked, she encouraged him to turn and face her, she slipped off the chemise and reached for him, gently pulling him down beside her

“Buffy………”

There was much heavy breathing, panting and gasping, as she caressed, kissed and nuzzled him. He was shaking like a leaf. Buffy soothed and caressed him, calming and reassuring him, until he too got bolder, with touches and kisses, and Buffy encouraged him with little mewls and breathy ‘oh yes’s’ that left him in no doubt that what he was doing was right.

“Th-this is um…right? Is it g-g-good for y-you?” He asked nervously.

“Oh William – oh god yes, won-wonderful!” Buffy gasped

William kissed her lips, her neck, he tentatively fondled her breasts, marvelling at their peachy softness…nuzzling…God, she felt so good…smelled so good! Buffy writhed and moaned.

She managed to steer his mouth to her breast, and he suckled on her nipple, making her moan and gasp, arching so sensuously up to him, William wanted nothing more than to make her make that noise again.

“Buffy…oh…G-Gods…are um, are you sh-sh-sh-sure about this?”

“Please William! Never been so sure about anything…” suddenly, it all seemed so natural to him, he knew this was what they both wanted.

Buffy remembered what Spike had told her, that he’d need lots of re-assurance, caresses and encouraging words. By now he was so hard it almost hurt,

Buffy gently put his hand on her sex. William stroked, felt how wet she was, and was surprised when Buffy bucked her hips up and two of his fingers began to slide inside her. He was amazed, and shaking, watching her facial expressions for any signs that he was hurting her. Panting, Buffy then got him to pull them out, and stroke her clit.

“There…gently rub…Oh gods yes…that’s s-s-s-so good…so wonderful…William!”

She came with a muffled cry. She reached for him he was shaking still, although less so now, she caressed his back, whispered words of love. She let her hand slip down his body, and then gently she closed her fingers around his massive erection.

William almost yelped, he gasped and groaned erotically, he’d never felt anything like it before. Gently pumping him, she circled her thumb over the leaking slit.

Buffy felt close to the edge again herself, and thought that she’d better move things on a little…she put him at her entrance, and let him slide inside her.

William cried out, so did Buffy, the feeling, the sensation of being inside her was totally indescribable, he was floating and drowning, flying and sinking, every bi-polar sensation as he sank inside her tight heated depths, experiencing sensations he didn’t know possible.

Buffy pressed her bottom into the mattress, then up to him a few times, and he soon caught the rhythm, and after a few thrusts, they were both panting, Buffy squeezed her inner muscles around him, and William gasped, he reared over her, pushing in so deep, making Buffy cry out in ecstasy,

“Oh gods William, again…yes…oh gods, yes, I love…you… ooohh – loveyoussomuch ooooohhhhh!” She felt like warm wet velvet, she felt so snug and glorious, a feeling that just kept on getting better………wrapping her legs and arms around him and holding him close, she thrust her hips up towards his, all the time whispering how much she loved him.

“Buffy!” he opened his eyes, to look at this incredible woman. She loved the wonderment, the incredulity and ecstasy on his face.

“Oh, dear, sweet, William, yes, yes, oh yes…oh gods…so good…my William!” she arched up towards him, sending him so deep inside her.

“Just don’t stop what…oh gods, oh yes, oh yes…OH YES! YES! YES!” Buffy could hold back no longer, and kissed him, and then she cried out as she climaxed. Her tight velvet sheath milking him, the sweet tight clenching had him mindless with pleasure………

William’s own orgasm followed swiftly, and Buffy made it the best she could for him, bucking up and crying out how much she loved him, wanted and needed him for all eternity, all the time rocking her hips firmly, and squeezing and milking him of every last drop of precious fluid…he collapsed on top of her for a few seconds, reeling and gasping, before coming to his senses. William propped his head on his arm. He’d never had such a wonderful sensations in his whole life before…Buffy kissed him and whispered

“William…I love you SO much”

William hugged her he was overjoyed, totally blissed out! They lay there a while, cuddled up, enjoying the warmth and intimacy together…and fell asleep – Buffy woke to the grandfather clock in the hallway chiming 6 o’clock, William was already awake

“We better be making a move”

“Must we?” William asked smiling

Buffy grinned and stroked his face

“There’s nothing in the world I’d love more than to stay here snuggled up with you – but needs must – lets hope we can get this job done quickly, then we may get a few days here, who knows?

***************

They alighted from the carriage and entered the Savoy, where they told the Maitre D’ that they were meeting friends for dinner

Summoning one of the waiters, William and Buffy were taken to the lounge where Giles and co were. This time, Cordelia was there too

“Ah good, Buffy, Spi-er, sorry, I mean William…glad you’re here – we have a lead – well we think we do, Cordelia was just about to tell us” Giles said, passing Buffy a menu.

Buffy perused the menu, and didn’t like the look of any of it…it all sounded either too stodgy, or too weird…

“Lettuce soup? Grilled kidneys, ew, I don’t THINK so! Duck terrine oh god look, it says, ‘may contain lead shot………rack of lamb with – I’ll pass – I KNEW I should have bought a suitcase full of Twinkies and Oreo cookies – I’m going to starve!”