[Reviews - 415] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers, a woman completely lacking love and happiness in her life, takes her friend Anya’s advice and visits an online Personals site. Little did she know that she’d find the man of her dreams… and would travel halfway around the world to make him hers. *Reader's Choice at the Blood Ties Awards!*
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24472 Read: 21668
Published: 12/11/2005 Updated: 01/21/2006

1. No Harm in Looking by Allison [Reviews - 29] Liked (2084 words)
This is my latest AU fic, and like most of my others, it is fairly fluffy and romantic. I hope you enjoy this first chapter, and tell me if you like it or not please:)

2. Technological Correspondence by Allison [Reviews - 18] Liked (1114 words)
Thank you to everyone who commented on chapter 1- the support and kindness you all wrote was sincerely appreciated! I hope you continue to enjoy the fic! :)

3. Oh, What a Night by Allison [Reviews - 23] Liked (1347 words)
Thank you for all of the sweet and enthusiastic reviews! I won't be updating again until this weekend because I'm going out of town to celebrate my birthday, so I hope this chapter will tide you over until then;)

4. The Best Plans are Kismet by Allison [Reviews - 16] Liked (1792 words)
Thank you to everyone who left reviews and/or birthday wishes- I appreciated them very much! I'm going to try to update soon, but please don't freak out if I don't- it's finals week for me and I have one paper and one exam left to survive through. I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

5. Business or Pleasure? by Allison [Reviews - 27] Liked (1480 words)
Thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing this story- the support has been awesome! :)

6. What a Small World by Allison [Reviews - 23] Liked (1337 words)
I'm sorry this update took so long- between last-minute shopping for the holidays, studying for exams, and writing final papers, I was crunched for time over the last week. Hopefully this chapter is well worth the wait:)

7. Not in Kansas Anymore by Allison [Reviews - 26] Liked (1509 words)
Thank you to everyone who has been reading and/or reviewing- I'm serious when I say that I sincerely appreciate everyone's support with this fic. I hope you continue to like it! :)

8. Fight for Your Right by Allison [Reviews - 29] Liked (1977 words)
Thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing this fic, along with anyone who read/reviewed my New Year's ficlet this weekend! Now that the holidays are over, updates should be more frequent. I hope you enjoy this chapter;)

9. Wordlessly Exchanging Feelings by Allison [Reviews - 32] Liked (1411 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews! I'm glad people are enjoying the story so much, and I hope you continue to stick with me as the fic progresses!

10. The Inside Scoop by Allison [Reviews - 31] Liked (1383 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews after the last chapter! I hope you will stick with me as the story continues. Enjoy the chapter, and have a good weekend! :)

11. Make Your Move by Allison [Reviews - 24] Liked (1870 words)
Thank you to everyone who's been reading and reviewing- I appreciate it! I hope you had a good weekend, and enjoy the update! :)

12. Mending, Not Breaking by Allison [Reviews - 34] Liked (1536 words)
I know I said there's a lot more angst ahead for the blonde duo, but I think I've changed my mind. There will be some drama here and there but (probably) nothing too intense. I hope you enjoy this update! :)

13. Can't Keep Secrets Forever by Allison [Reviews - 25] Liked (1216 words)
The amount of reviews for the last chapter astounded me- I've never gotten that many for one chapter before, so thank you very much! I'm happy that people are sticking with the story and seem to be enjoying it still, and I hope that it continues to be interesting to you all! :) Sorry for taking so long to update, but I hope this chapter is worth the wait!

14. Tricks Up a Sleeve by Allison [Reviews - 27] Liked (1334 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews! Don't kill me for the ending ;)

15. A Man's Worth by Allison [Reviews - 16] Liked (1559 words)
Thank you for all of the excellent reviews- I thrive off of them and am pleased that people seem to be enjoying the story so much! I hope this update eases some worries for people:)

16. No More Pond-Jumping by Allison [Reviews - 35] Liked (1523 words)