Author's Chapter Notes:
I need to ask you readers of this fiction to please be patient with me. I am afraid you will have to suspend your usual sense of reality in the future plot line of this story. I hope you enjoy.
HEAVENLY DREAMS?


Disclaimer: All of the BTVS/ATS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Me, exclusively. I just like to take them out and play with them off and on!


A/N: I should have stated this in the first chapter, but I did not think of it until just now. I need to ask the readers of this fiction ‘Heavenly Dreams’ to please try and suspend their normal concept of reality. By the third chapter (which should be the final one) this story’s plot line will have turned and twisted in a great degree.
Okay, maybe it might four or five chapters or an epilogue? (I just can’t decide!)

Thanks, spufette.


Chapter 2: ‘Will and Lizzy’


Summary: Will and Lizzy are now husband and wife, unfortunately, I now have to face the sad task (for me anyway) of Lizzy/Buffy’s ‘first time’ and all. I am not good at sex scenes, much less the loss of virginity sex scenes (probably because I’m no spring chicken and my memories are a bit hazy?).

Anyway, bear with me, please and we’ll all try to get through this as gracefully as possible. I swear the next Spuffy fiction I begin? I’m going to make Buffy a prostitute in it so I don’t have to go through this writing torture!





Summers’ Manor was brightly lit up with thousands of candles, lights and decorated with even more flowers. Lively music for dancing filled the halls and rooms of the great manor as hundreds of animated guests reveled in the celebration for the happy couple; Lord William Hampton and Lady Elizabeth Summers-Hampton.

The Summers’ servants dashed madly about the huge house, serving the wedding guests and making sure that a good time was had by all. Only the finest champagne was poured for all the guests, even the younger ones and the wedding supper had been stupendous. No expense, financially or energy wise was spared for the union celebration of the Summers/Hampton families.

Lord Randalph Hampton, William’s father, sat next to Lord Hank Summers, watching his handsome son and beautiful daughter-in-law dance for the umpteenth time together. Hampton was a very proud, satisfied man indeed that fine London evening.

“Hank, we did it,” Randalph Hampton chuckled gleefully to his companion. Lord Summers. “We’ve accomplished our great coup and got those two together for life! They’re perfect for each other and can you imagine what our precious grandchildren will be like!”

Hank Summers laughed heartily with his good friend and now family member, Lord Hampton. “I’ve a feeling nature made this coup, Randalph,” Hank added with a loving smile at his beautiful daughter. His smile grew even larger when he saw how Lizzy laughed, coyly at something her groom whispered in her ear.

“Those two were meant for each other Randalph,” Hank finished with a pleased sigh. “I am so glad that our children ‘found’ each other and naturally gravitated towards each other. It seems their union was foretold in the stars!”


“You have been quite good to my son, Hank,” Lord Hampton murmured sincerely as he watched the newlyweds swirl about the great ball room. “I mean it man, truly,” he added with a wide grin. “This wedding and the reception that your lovely wife, Lady Summers and yourself have given our children? It is magnificent. Not to mention your gift of a honeymoon in Paris and Italy.”

“Thank you Randalph,” Lord Summers gushed happily. “Your gift to Elizabeth and William is nothing to sneeze at, surely. An exceptional first home in London? Lizzy cried from joy for two hours after you announced it to William and her.”

“Yes,” Lord Hampton chuckled gleefully. “Young Will hugged me and kissed his mother’s fair cheek when we told them. I am thrilled that the children find the townhouse we acquired for them acceptable.”

“Acceptable!” Hank Summers snorted, “you mean splendid. I mean it Randalph, it was a grand gift to start the youngsters. Convenient too, for William to see to his duties at your bank. Of course Lizzy’s mother and I are doubly pleased that our daughter and new son-in-law will be so close by both their families.”

Hank winked at his best friend, mischievously and slapped the larger man on his generous back. “I myself am praying that our children’s’ wedding night will produce more then just fond memories, eh Hampton!” Lord Summers laughed heartily and gave his friend a wicked grin.

“Too true, Summers,” Randalph guffawed in reply, “I’m praying for a grandchild, immediately. By the way Hank,” Lord Hampton stammered for a moment and lowered his deep voice.

“I hope you don’t think me out of line or any such thing,” Hampton continued in a conspiratorial voice. “I took the liberty of discussing some things with my son, earlier this morning. Had a bit of a chat with William about, you know, the wedding night and being considerate of Elizabeth’s feelings and all.”

“Not at all Randalph,” Hank sighed in relief. “Lady Joyce discussed the same thing with our daughter and I truly appreciate that you spoke with William. William is such a fine young man, best of family of course and I am sure he took your words to heart.”

“Tis time, I believe, to tactfully steer the happy couple to their wedding night?” Lord Hampton whispered lowly to Lord Summers. “I’ve had our driver, the Harris boy, cooling his heels by the front gate for hours. He’ll drive William and Lizzy out to our country place, Hampton Shires for the wedding night. Then he’s to report back to our home, here, immediately after.”

Hank Summers nodded in agreement and coughed politely, “yes, it is probably time for the children to retire to their first night together.” Lord Summers grinned wickedly and winked at his best friend, “the sooner the marriage begins; the sooner a beautiful grandchilde arrives, eh?”

“Yes and wouldn’t it be splendid if the children…..” Hampton chuckled heartily in response but changed the subject quickly.

“My wife, Lady Anabella, has secured her favorite maid, young Willow, and my man, Daniel Osbourne at the Shires. They’ve arranged everything there for William and Elizabeth so that the night will be perfect,” Hampton continued confidently.

“Of course, after Daniel has seen to William’s needs and all? I have given him strict orders to insure that he and Willow make themselves as scarce and unobvious as possible. They will stay in the connecting servants' quarters,” Randalph assured the bride’s father.

“Wonderful,” Lord Summers smiled benevolently. “Can’t thank you and your lovely wife enough for all you have done for my darling Lizzy.”


Elizabeth Summers-Hampton sat in the posh dressing area of her husband’s parents’ country home. It was beautiful in The Shires and Lizzy had loved it immensely, each time she and her own family had visited.

Willow, the red-haired personal maid of Lady Arabella Hampton was arranging Lizzy’s golden hair for her. Lizzy nervously fidgeted with the silver handled brush on the vanity table before her and scanned herself in the mirror with a critical eye.

“Sigh,” Lizzy well, sighed dramatically and quite out loud.

“What bothers you Miss, I mean Maam,” Willow asked quietly as she took up the brush and redid the bride’s lovely locks. “If I may,” the maid continued briskly, “is it because you’re a bit wound up about what tonight holds in store?”

Now, normally, Lizzy would not have indulged in such a personal conversation with someone else’s servant, but for some reason? She trusted the kind looking, sweet-faced maid of her new mother-in-laws.

“May I ask you something Willow,” the new Lady Hampton asked shyly. When the red headed maid nodded, Lizzy looked down at her anxious hands. She could not bring herself to look directly at the kind maid, so she just focused on her own slim hands and busied them with the tie of her gossamer white night dress.

“William has told me things,” Lizzy began carefully as she nervously straightened the transparent, filmy material of her bodice. “He says that you and Daniel Osbourne are paramours?” The blushing bride again could not look Willow in the face, but noted that the servant did not halt her steady brushing of her hair.

“We are,” Willow replied evenly, fluffing her temporary mistresses’ soft tresses. “You want to know, do you not, about the ‘first time’ and such, correct?”

“I do,” Lizzy sighed bashfully, her face was bright red and hot with a flush by now.

“It will hurt, at first, Maam,” Willow whispered with slightly pursed lips. “I won’t lie to you and tell you different, but then? It will be wonderful, I promise. It is different, when a man loves his woman, like Daniel loves me. Mr. William loves you so much Lady Elizabeth; that is apparent to everyone, truly.”

“I know,” Lizzy sighed again, deeply, “and I know it will hurt at first, but it is not that that vexes me so. I am a novice to this side of the physical love and I fear I will not be enough for my Will.”

Willow burst out into laughter, then halted immediately when she spied her charge’s wide green eyes in the mirror. “Oh, Lady Elizabeth,” the red head sighed, “like I said, when a man loves a woman, truly loves her? He will be patient and kind, understanding and careful with her feelings. I know Mr. William worships you and I’ve no doubt he will be a good husband in every way.”

“Thank you Willow,” Lizzy smiled sweetly up at the older girl. “I believe I see why my mother-in-law is so taken with you.”

“Lady Anabella commissioned me, years ago when I was a mere lass,” Willow chucked softly at the memory. “I was lucky to be taken in by such a fine family as the Hamptons. Lord and Lady Hampton have always been good to me and Daniel. For the past year they have turned a blind eye to our liaison, Danny’s and mine that is.”

“You are lucky Willow and so am I. I feel so much better now that we have talked,” Lizzy murmured as she smiled up at the maid. “Thank you for being most candid with me and I know you are right.”

William Hampton nervously paced back and forth in front of the massive bed in his parent’s country home bedroom. He had stripped down to his trousers, only, in consideration of Lizzy’s feelings. The young groom had no doubt that his virginal bride would be quite anxious about her first time, he certainly was. Even if he had been with women before that is.

Like all well-bred men of his time, William had been discreet in his sexual pursuits. He and his best friend, Dalton, had visited only the highest class whores, usually at Miss Cecily’s House, in London. However, the last time William had visited one of Miss Cecily’s girls had been over two years before his wedding day.

William had decided, once he and Lizzy’s engagement had become official, two years before, to abstain from fleshly pleasures with women. In fact, the thought of sexual trysts, even with well-heeled whores made William’s skin crawl. He considered it cheating on Lizzy and that would never do for William Hampton as he loved his fiance so very much.

So, for the past two years, which was saying a lot for a young bloke his age, William had not indulged in fleshly pleasure with women. Oh, he had given himself a good wank now and then in that time; always fantasizing about his beloved Lizzy; that sufficed for two years at least. Now, it was his wedding night and time for his all of his fantasies to be realized.

‘I wonder if Lady Joyce has spoken with her daughter about the first night?’ William thought to himself with a slight scowl. He took another sip of his brandy and hesitated by the foot of the huge, plush bed.

‘Oh surely a mother would speak with her only child, a daughter, about what to expect,’ he assured himself as he took a good long drink of the warm liquor. ‘My own father spoke with me and all; dear Lizzy’s mother must have explained certain aspects of the marriage bed, especially the first night in it and……’

William had always suspected that Elizabeth, his fiancé was quite a sensual being in all aspects. After they had become officially engaged, William had, through gentle yet persistent coaxing, convinced his fiancé to allow him to explore the physical side of their love.

Of course, Lizzy had always been fully clothed when she allowed Will to stroke her breasts, hips and thighs. However, Will had always detected a simmering passion, just beneath the surface in Lizzy. She would gasp and moan as he ‘pet’ her lovingly and would return his deep, passionate kisses at the same time. Her endearments and moans during their limited love-making almost neared his in desire.

Yes, Elizabeth, William had no doubt, would take to the marital bed with enthusiasm. He just needed to be cautious and understanding, at first, and allow her to gradually acclimate to the sensually physical side of their marriage. No, there was no doubt in William’s mind that his darling Lizzy would be a perfect ‘mate’ in every way possible.

His anxious reverie was interrupted by the soft, tentative knocking on the bedroom door. The one that connected to the large dressing area that his bride now occupied.

William did not hesitate; he set his brandy glass on the nearest table and hurried to the door. Once he opened the oaken door, his breath nearly escaped him when he saw the angelic vision before him.

Lizzy stood nervously in the doorway, her golden locks were loose and tumbled about her slim, nearly bare shoulders. The white nightgown his bride wore was a gossamer vision, lacy and nearly transparent.

“Lizzy,” Will gasped in awe, “you are beautiful Princess!”

“Thank you Will,” Lizzy murmured shyly, “you look pretty good yourself!” She gave him her shy, nervous little combination smile and pout before she dropped her eyes to the floor. Apparently, she was trying to focus on her white satin slippers to avoid her husband’s lustful gaze.

“Come Lizzy,” Will held out his strong hand and took her petite one in it. As he led her into the bedroom and the bed, he closed the connecting door, discreetly behind them.

“I love you, so much Lizzy,” Will murmur huskily once they had reached their destination of the grand bed. “You really do look like a beautiful vision, sweetling. I’m such a lucky, blessed man, Lizzy to have you and…..”

“Will, we need to talk,” Lizzy mumbled nervously, interrupting his heartfelt confessions, her voice barely a whisper. “I, well ‘we’ need to discuss some things before…..” She gazed at the silk and satin covered bed and a hot pink blush rose from her neck to her face.

“Oh, okay, of course,” Will stammered in confusion as he tried to mask his impatience and slight disappointment. His gorgeous bride was standing before him; nearly naked in that tantalizing nightie of hers. Lizzy’s ample breasts peeked through the material of her bodice; her visible shell pink nipples made William’s mouth water. All he wanted to do was to tear that lacy delight from Lizzy’s nubile body and make love to her all night long, but…..

“Let’s sit here.” Will suggested as he pointed to the foot of the bed and before Lizzy could say no, he sat quickly then pulled her down onto his lap.

Lizzy melted into her husband’s warm embrace and laid her golden head onto his strong shoulder. For a man who was not tall, even by the standards in those times? Will was built quite well; his chest was well defined, like a lightweight boxer. At least Lizzy thought so when she had seen him half-naked and waiting for her in the honeymoon bedroom. It had taken everything she had not to stare, open-mouthed at the beauty that was her groom’s pale but sturdy physique.

“What is it darling?” William whispered into his wife’s warm little ear. “Are you afraid because it might hurt you, to you know, make love with me?”

“No,” Lizzy snapped abruptly, “well, yes, a little I suppose. Oh, it is more then that dear,” she sighed heavily. She turned up her face so that her emerald green eyes met his ice blue gaze.

“Oh, Will, it is so much more then that. Please stay still and do not speak until I have finished,” she pleaded in her hushed tone.

William could only nod in response, unsure of just where this conversation was going. He hoped it did not continue too much longer or his desire just might wane. Too much talk could do that to a man, or so he supposed.

Will,” Lizzy whispered her eyes focused on her satin slippers once again. “I know you are far more experienced in these matters then I am,” she continued reluctantly. “No, do not deny or admit to it, it is not necessary,” she sighed.

“I only bring this up because I want you to understand how unsure I am of myself,” she stammered nervously, her fingers now fidgeted with her bow just below her breast line.

“I swear to you Lizzy,” Will murmured softly, “I have not sought out sexual pleasure with….”

“Please Will,” Lizzy shook her head soundly and placed her long slim fingers over his lips to quiet him. “I understand that men have needs; my mother explained a lot to me. I even believe that you have been true and faithful since we were officially affianced. I do,” she nodded firmly when he smiled tenderly at her.

“It is just that I am worried that I may not live up to your expectations, Will. What if I……” She could not have been more surprised then when he placed his own long, slim fingers over her pert little mouth.

“Stop right there Lizzy Hampton,” Will murmured huskily. “I know what you want to say and I understand. However, I think that I should tell ‘you’ something.”

“What?” Lizzy pouted slightly from under her husband’s fine fingers.

“I love you and you do know that, right?” He asked her earnestly.

“Yes,” she whispered breathily.

“Then know this too, Elizabeth,” he continued, all serious like. “Loving you the way I do,” he continued while his fingers gently played with the laces on her bodice. “Do you honestly believe that you would not be enough, as you so sweetly put it, for me?”

“Uhm,” Lizzy stuttered her gaze focused on his magnificent fingers and what they now did to her lace covered breasts. “I,” she murmured breathily, when he lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, ever so lightly on the lips.

“Do you love me, my Lizzy? Do you trust me my immortal beloved?” William gazed soulfully into his wife’s bright green eyes.

“I do,” Lizzy sighed as she placed her hands around his neck and pulled his head forward. Before either of them could blink, their lips were again melded together in a searing kiss.

“Please Will, make love to me,” Lizzy moaned into her husband’s handsome mouth.

“Lay back then sweetheart,” he commanded gently as he laid her back on the bed. “Let me undress you,” he pleaded when she attempted to remove her own nightgown.

Lizzy let her hands and arms fall back on the bed and watched while her husband loosed the ties that held the front of her gown together. She sighed dreamily when Will lifted her little body up and pulled the entire nightgown up over her chest, shoulders and head.

“Oh God my sweet Lizzy,” Will whimpered in a lust filled tone. “You are the most beautiful creation I have ever seen.”

“You are beautiful too, Will,” Lizzy sighed as she boldly reached down between their bodies and undid the latches on his trousers. “You look like a painting, in an art book,” she purred, helping him pull the offending pants down his slim hips.

“My Lizzy, mine,” Will growled softly, tenderly tugging the pantaloons that his bride wore under her gown.

“Always yours,” Lizzy whispered lovingly when Will pulled her into a tight, breath stealing embrace. “And you are mine Will,” she added with a wicked little giggle.

“Always, for eternity,” he replied huskily. “Oh Lizzy,” he whimpered again as he buried his face between her warm, fair breasts. “I have never been so happy in my life my sweet,” he nearly whined between kisses on her milky skin.

“I have never been so happy or felt so alive either Will,” Lizzy countered tenderly. “Do you think that you could maybe kiss me, here,” she asked mischievously.

William nearly passed out from joy when his ‘innocent’ virginal bride pointed at her left breast and nipple. He almost chuckled, smugly, aloud; he always knew his darling Lizzy was a sensuous, sexual creature. Her attempt at breaking down her own inhibitions was more proof that he had been correct all along. It endeared her to him even more.

“I will never deny you anything my precious, precious Lizzy,” he cooed just before he took that pink, pert little bud into his hungry mouth.

“Oh, Will,” Lizzy moaned in pleasure. “If ‘this’ alone feels so wonderful? I am sure it will feel like Heaven when you……”

William halted his pleasant ministrations for a moment and gazed earnestly into his love’s green eyes. “I won’t lie to you Lizzy,” he whispered, almost apologetically. “It will hurt, at first,” he continued reluctantly. “But I swear I will make it better my love. I will make it feel like Heaven for you and myself. Heaven on earth my darling Lizzy. That’s what I want for both of us, together.”

“I know you will,” she purred sweetly, taking his head once again in her hands and guiding him back to her right breast this time. “I will always believe in you, Will. I will always trust and believe in you.”

A/N: I just had to stop here. I couldn’t go on anymore because this is a bit too Victorian for me. Sweet, but a bit sugary too. Okay, there were a couple of hints in this chapter as to what might happen in the plot line. Like I said, the plot will take a big twist and turn soon and I hope you readers will stick with it and understand where I’m going with this.

Oh, there will be more Spuffy loving in the next chapters, I promise. I just had to rid Buffy/Lizzy of that pesky little virginity thingy in a kind of misty, hazy manner.

Thanks for reading and please review, spufette.