[Reviews - 13] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike Giles is engaged to the woman of his dreams, someone who isn't Buffy although Spike loves his soon to be wife. He can't help but feel his true feelings towards Buffy.Torn between two woman, how far will he go to get the one he really wants without one of them getting killed.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2985 Read: 2819
Published: 12/25/2005 Updated: 01/04/2006

1. chapter one by SeeHerShadow [Reviews - 4] Liked (1235 words)
This is my first fic and I'am nervous much like any other author would be, I hope you like this story and if you do that great. If you don't then I'll just try harder next time. And I really have to thank my beta and give Maddie aka Enchantress some credit with this chapter she is Amazing! and to let you know the next chapter of this story wont be put up till around sometime next weekend.

2. Chapter 2. by SeeHerShadow [Reviews - 9] Liked (1750 words)
Thanks to the people who reviewed last chapter I'm glad you liked it. And I really hope you like this chapter. To let yall know I made Tara more tougher then what most people would make her.... Thanks to my beta Enchantress...(Shes the best)