Author's Chapter Notes:
I’m back with another incredibly schmoopy story lol… I had to find a way to make it up to my girl for missing our first Christmas together, so I wrote this story for her, and I thought you guys might enjoy it too. Review, please, and let me know what you think even if it’s just a 'good' or 'bad' I’d like to know your thoughts.

Banner by the gorgeous edgehead! :D

Disclaimer: Don't own. Didn't happen.
Spike parted his lips from Buffy's giving them both time to inhale much needed air. He'd been gone all of December, taking care of a few stuff, but it was new years and he was back.

Spike considered himself the luckiest bloke in the world to be able to touch such a beauty as Buffy was. His love life track record wasn't one to be envied. Divorced at the age of 21, more one night stands, and one time fuck flings, than any respectable man should ever have.

His life had been a mess.

Till his sister Faith and his best friend Anya had opened his eyes to the world of Buffy Summers.

Spike and Buffy had gone to high school together. Both part of the same crowd, but he was too busy stuck in the thrall of his then soon to be wife, Dru, to notice a pair of beautiful, bright green eyes that followed him wherever he went.

If he'd of known then what he knew now...

'No.' He shook himself mentally.

Here in the arms of his golden girl on the eve of the start of a new year was not the time nor place to be thinking of cheating wives, past events and what might have been's.

Spike could feel the warmth of her hands as they ran up and down his back, as Buffy asked about his trip along with other stuff. A motion he'd realized early in their relationship that she used when she was extremely happy or very nervous.

Spike leaned down and placed his lips to hers once again.

He could still taste the tears in her cheek, as he made his way to her ear, that she had cried when she opened the door to see him on the other side.

"I missed you." He whispered softly.

To say she had been surprised would be an understatement. He had called her 3 days before to tell her that he wouldn't be able to make it home.

Buffy had sighed softly, told him she understood, and then in a voice that broke his heart whispered, "I love you."

Early the next morning he'd sat, guitar in his lap writing her a song. It was about the same time his grandfather's friend came calling and asked them if they could watch over their grandson since he needed to take an emergency flight, in his private jet, to California. Spike, of course, had tagged along, thankful to the gods for such an opportunity, and soon had rented a car and drove to Sunnydale from L.A.

Spike sat down at the couch and brought Buffy into his lap. He kissed her softly, there was no need to rush. He let his hands rest one on her lower back and the other on her abdomen.

Keeping his eyes closed he trailed kisses up her jaw and to the soft skin of her neck. Left open mouthed kisses on her neck knowing he was in heaven when she shivered.

Buffy slowly wrapped her arms around Spike's neck, burying her face in his neck and returning his kisses and caresses with as much ardor.

She could feel his reaction to her against her bottom. Buffy smiled softly and turned her body to straddle his lap.

The look in his eyes took her breath away. There was nothing guarding his heart at that moment.

Buffy knew about his past. Apart from the times she had been there, Spike had been completely honest with her. But to actually see his emotions playing on his lightning blue eyes was overwhelming.

She leaned down to kiss him letting the softness of her mouth tell him of her love.

Spike could feel all that she was trying to convey with that kiss. Hugging her tighter to him he let his hand trail up to free her hair from its elastic jail, tangling his fingers in her golden locks, he deepened the kiss.

Buffy ran her hands across his shoulders and down his chest. Getting to the hem of his black shirt she slipped her hands under and slowly brought it up and over his head. They separated slightly as his shirt was flung backwards landing on top of her TV.

Buffy leaned back to sit on his knees as she took Spike's hands and brought them to her lips. Buffy kissed his fingertips softly before bringing his hands down to the first button of the black blouse she wore.

"I'm ready." She whispered looking into his eyes.

"Buffy-" She silenced him with a kiss as she helped him start to unbutton her blouse.

Spike parted from Buffy's lips and leaned back. He could see her AC/DC bra peaking from underneath and, though the sight was not new to him, the fact that this time it would lead to something more made his breath catch in his throat.

Spike ran his hands up her sides felling her soft skin give in slightly to the pressure of his touch. He ran his hands from her neck, across her shoulders and down her arms making the cotton garment flutter down to the floor and land by his feet.

Spike scooted forward on the couch and clutched Buffy's bum.

"Wrap your legs aroun' me, pet." He told her and waited till she did to stand up. He chuckled softly at her surprised yelp and started to walk down the small hall of her apartment and into her room.

Spike toed off his boots before sitting at the edge of the bed and laying down causing Buffy to straddle him again. He looked up into her eyes silently asking if she was sure this was what she wanted. For someone as amazing as her, he'd wait forever. Buffy answered his silent question by placing a soft kiss to one side of his neck while her nails ran softly down the other side. He shivered and broke out in people bumps, biting her shoulder softly, as her nails passed his weak spot.

Buffy giggled at the choked animal growl he tried to emulate as he flipped them over. Her hair fanned itself around her head, it's golden glow in perfect contrast with the covers on the bed.

Spike moved them to the center of the bed and kneeled before her as he placed his hand under her shoulder. He ran it down her arm bringing her hand up to his lips. He kissed her wrist, her palm and finally her fingertips and placed her hand on his neck. Holding it there he did the same with the other till it too rested on his neck. Spike smiled at her grabbing her wrists and trailing her hands down his chest and stomach before letting them settle on the button of his jeans, imitating the same move she had done only moments earlier.

Buffy smiled and nervously unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She ran her hand inside his pants and watched as his eyes closed and his mouth fell open as she encircled his shaft. She pumped him once, twice, and a third time before removing her hand, and sitting up, tugged his jeans over his hips and under one knee then the other before they were discarded and forgotten on the floor.

Spike hugged Buffy to him as she branded his chest with wet kisses before leading a trail to his nipple. She licked and blew on it until the small tip hardened. She wrapped her mouth around it sucking gently before biting the tip and pulling on it. She smiled and placed a kiss over his heart when she heard him hiss in pleasure.

Keeping one hand on her back, Spike lowered them to the bed. He kissed her closed eye, then the other, before kissing the tip of her nose and the tip of her chin, settling finally on her mouth. Finding the clasp of her bra, he took it off expertly. He ran his cheek down her chest until his mouth found the still soft peak of her breast. Spike drew it into his mouth and suckled as if he were a starving babe.

Buffy sighed and tangled her fingers around the curls on his head. The ringlets wrapping around her fingers like his body around hers. She moaned and arched her back as his lips whispered their way through the valley of her breasts and found her other nipple, encircling it with his lips, his hands resting against her sides. He closed his eyes and snuggled against her stomach his mind picturing her pregnant with his child, her breast engorged and full of milk, radiant in her own right, like his ex-wife at one time had been, before tragedy struck.

But it was too early to ask that of her. However when the time came, for her to be heavy with child, with his child, he was sure he wouldn't be able to love her more if he tried.

Spike kissed her stomach and trailed a path down to the waistband of her jeans. He licked along the edge of the barrier that was keeping him from untouched territory, even from him. He bit down on the tough fabric and shook his head to get the button to pop open. He chuckled at his own silliness as he heard Buffy giggle at his antics.

"Don't laugh at me." He told her with a smile on his face, letting her know she could laugh all she wanted, as his hands gripped her hips. Spike leaned back down grabbing the zipper with his teeth and pulling down swiftly, whimpering slightly when it caught his bottom lip. He sucked his lip in tasting the coppery tang of his blood. "Dangerous jeans." He muttered as he tugged them down a laughing Buffy's hips.

With the jeans quickly discarded on the floor on top of his, he pulled off her socks and threw them over his shoulder before grabbing one of her feet in his hand. He kissed her the tips of her toes, the arch of her foot, and her ankle before trailing his lips up her calf, past her knee, and to her inner thigh. His hand imitating the trail on her other leg.

Spike smiled at the sight of the matching AC/DC thong covering her cleft. He placed his lips upon its wetness and chuckled sending little vibrations straight to her pearl. "Saw yer in the front row... movin' to the beat." Spike sang. "Killed me when I saw... the wet patch upon your seat." He laughed as he saw Buffy's hand move to cover her eyes as she giggled, blushing. "Ooh baby... I hope you liked the show." Spike sat up placing his thumbs under the band of her panties, pulling them down as he continued singing. "When the band said good night... I had to say--" He swallowed at the sight of her trimmed mound. "'ello." Whispered.

Spike flung her panties over his shoulder and they traveled the same path of her socks, before lowering himself down. He could feel Buffy tense beneath his mouth and his brow furrowed.

"Pet?" He asked confused.

Buffy closed her eyes. "Uh.. yeah?"

"Relax, love." He whispered and she shuddered as his hot breath caressed her. Tickling the trimmed hairs of her quim. "Gu'na show you the stars." Spike promised moaning as his tongue darted out to taste her.

Buffy gasped and clenched the sheet tightly in her fists. In her inexperience with this situation, what she was expecting to feel was not this. Spike delved into her hungrily lapping against her cerise folds making her writhe against the softness under her. Buffy shut her eyes tightly as the stars Spike had promised her exploded behind her eyes.

Spike lapped against the juices that her body were nourishing him with. He would die a happy man if he could live inside her quim, but since that, as asinine as the thought was, was impossible, he would settle to feast upon her for an entire life time. 'And still die a happy man.' He thought, smiling.

Spike looked up at her heaving chest. Her breast rising and falling with every heavy breath she took. It reminded him of his, now, painful erection and he ground himself against the soft covers of the bed. With one last lazy lick to her cleft and a quick flick to her nubbin, he caressed her body with his as he crawled up to her face.

Spike smirked cockily at the look of fulfillment in her eyes. He bent his head down and hungrily took her mouth in his until her lips were swollen and his breath gone.

"I guess I can say, you right take m' breath away, love." He smiled at the light blush that colored her cheeks.

"I can say the same." She replied in a breathy whisper, smiling coyly, as she raised her hips and brushed her warm center against his rigid cock, eliciting a moan from his lips.

"Gu'na be the death of me, you are." He whispered huskily as he rubbed the head of his shaft around her small bundle of nerves.

"Spike, please." She moaned.

"Please what, sweetheart?"

"I need you in me." Buffy breathed out as her nails scrapped against the side of his neck. A move she knew drove him crazy. Dropping his head down and closing his eyes, he silently told her it had worked.

Spike moved his hand to his cock and pumping it once guided it to her entrance. He looked into her eyes, trying to convey all that he felt for her, as he slowly started pushing into her. Stopping suddenly as he reached a barrier, he scowled in confusion.

Buffy avoided his eyes for a second, her cheeks tinting rose.

"Buffy?" He questioned his face melting to and expression of awe, knowing he would be the first, and if he had his way, the only man to ever have this part of her.

"I uh... I didn't know you would be able to tell." She admitted sheepishly. He smiled down at her.

"I love you so much." He said softly, promising her the world with his eyes.

"I love you, too."

Spike pulled out slightly and started thrusting shallowly, waiting until Buffy's eyes closed in pleasure before repositioning himself. Leaning against his forearm he brought his opposite knee up under Buffy's thigh. Spike slipped his hand under her bum and brought it up a bit more angling himself. He slowly thrust inside her until once again he reached her barrier. He smiled at her softly and gave her lips a wet kiss as he thrust inside and quickly rearranging himself gave shallow little thrusts, the head of his cock brushing against the sensitive spot inside her, swiftly replacing the pain with pleasure.

"Oh-" She swallowed at first pain before losing herself to the feeling of his rigid shaft as it hit her secret spot. "That feels... don't stop." She said in a husky whisper.

"Wasn't plannin' on it, kitten." He grinned.

"Unhg... oh... Spike." She moaned loudly as her body shook with orgasm once more. Spike thrusts deepened as she continued to ride her orgasm out. Her hips coming up to meet his thrusts.

Spike felt himself lose control as he watched the play of passion filled emotions past across her face. He closed his eyes, knowing that if he kept gazing into her love filled eyes he wasn't gonna last.

"So... perfect." He whispered at a lost for words on what he truly felt. "Never like this... Never. I'm yours, so yours." He continued as he slowed his thrusts to an agonizingly slow rhythm. His hand parted ways from the roundness of her bottom as he reached up to fondle her breast, teasing the nipple into a hard point before reaching down and taking it once again into his mouth, his fingers rolling its twin in between his fingers before directing his mouth to it.

Spike ran his hand down her side till it rested in the valley behind her knee. He brought up her leg to wrap around his torso, her inner thigh resting against his ribs. His pace increased as he felt himself sink deeper into her warm abyss.

His body begged him for release, as his heart pleaded to prolong the inevitable. For him to let it thump wildly against his chest as it drummed out a symphony worthy of such an angel.

Buffy moaned and gasped tugging against his hair to bring him up for a kiss. Spike swallowed her scream of pleasure as a third set of waves crashed upon her body. She smiled sated, as she wondered if she would ever stop dancing with the stars.

Spike felt her inner walls fluttering around him and knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Buffy, feel so good, love. Need.." He panted. "Need to... don't want to... but.. need-- oh." He shuddered as she ran her nails across his back.

"Cum for me, baby." Buffy's breath caressing softly against his ear. Wanting him to feel the same blinding pleasure he had given her. "Spike, what do you need? What do you want me to do?" She panted huskily tightening her inner walls trying to help him in his release.

Spike looked at her eyes. "You, love. Jus' you."

The look of adoration, awe, and love, were enough to have Buffy whimpering as she felt herself reach towards another climax. She looked at Spike trying not to lose eye contact with him.

Spike caressed her stomach as he trailed his hand down in between them to rub eagerly against her clit.

Buffy moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm hit harder then the last one. Spike could feel her quivering warmth against him and it was just enough to push him over the edge. He shut his eyes pounding harder and deeper into her. His mouth open chanting her name like a prayer as he continued to look into her eyes. Spike felt his toes curling and his balls tighten, and with a grunted 'I love you' spent inside her welcoming heat.

Spike kissed Buffy, gnawing at her lips, his tongue lashing out greedily to meet hers.

"I love you." He muttered against her mouth. He kissed her again, gasping not only for air but for her too.

"I.. Spike--" Buffy breathed into his mouth. "I love you." She whispered and hugged him tight to her, wanting to crawl into his skin and live inside of him.

Spike sighed, smiling and separated himself from her, falling to her side. Buffy nuzzled her face into his chest as he brought his arm around her.

"Spike?" Buffy questioned as she looked at her bedside clock.

"Yea'?"

"Happy new years." Buffy whispered and smiled.

Spike looked over at the clock. It blinked 12:01am.

"Happy new years, love." He replied and kissed her as tradition dictated.

They parted and she kissed his chest softly, resting her head upon it, and snaked her arm around him greedily. Spike smiled feeling her close to him, it felt so right. His smile grew as he felt her drift off to sleep. He kissed the top of her head and drifting to sleep with his Buffy in his arms, and lyrics dancing around in his head, he knew that in the morning he would finish the song he had started writing for her the day before.

Fini

A/N: Song Spike sings is 'Little Lover' by AC/DC