Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the moment you have all been waiting for! And please remember that this a true story about me, and please review.
Spike slightly put his hand on Buffy’s arm. She jumped and then realized that everyone was gone. “Everyone else is in the back room,” he said softly. When she looked at him, he slightly blushed in embarassment. “Do you still want to?”

Buffy stood up quickly. “Yes,” she rasped. She followed him to the door and went down the steps when he let her pass before him.

The room was slightly lit from an old lamp in the corner. It cast shadows across the walls and left an eerie feeling that settled across the room. Buffy noticed an old desk sitting in the corner covered in papers. She watched the shadows change shapes as Spike walked in front of the light.

“So…” he began sitting a good distance away from her on a stray box. He tried to catch her gaze, but it kept jumping around the room. “Let’s get this over with,” he said as he closed the distance between them with his arms stretched out.

Before Buffy could protest at the last minute, his lips were crushing hers with a kiss so intense, it stole all of the air out of Buffy’s lungs. The passion she was needing now swept over her and seemed to steal her identity. She felt Spike’s hands reach up and cup her face in them. She shivered at the slight touch of him on her skin. Spike pulled closer in to her, and she felt the bulge in his pants press into her. She couldn’t help but giggle when Spike pulled back for air, but he was again crushing her with another kiss.

She felt his tongue graze across her wet lips looking for an entrance, but it was nothing like Angel, she later thought. Spike almost seemed to be asking for permission to enter when Angel just tried to get in.

She allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. It slowly started to massage hers, and Buffy let out a gasp of pleasure. Energy and emotions were screaming inside of her. She had never experienced something so powerful.

Spike slowly started walking her back to the wall, his lips never leaving hers for a moment. When they reached it, Spike pressed Buffy up against it, ever so gently. He pressed further into her and their bodies seemed to become one for the moment. Spike’s hands slowly started to come down to her waist. Buffy started to feel more comfortable, and she raised her hands to Spike’s soft curls. She ran her hands through his hair, making him moan and press deeper into her body.

Spike started kissing beside Buffy’s mouth. He peppered kisses all over her face, covering her cheeks, eyes, and even the tip of her nose. Buffy tilted her head back, wanting more, the thought of stopping never crossing her mind. Spike began to kiss down her neck in open mouth kisses.

Buffy felt something run through her that she had never felt before. It started from Spike’s fingertips on her, and it went all the way down into her core. Buffy started having a funny feeling in her stomach, and she held the back of Spike’s head as he continued to kiss along her neck. She felt her whole body tremble as his tongue touched her, and it felt so good that it almost hurt.

Spike came back up and pressed Buffy in another passionate kiss on their already swollen lips. “I love you,” Spike softly whispered in Buffy’s ear.

Her heart began to swell and tears formed in her eyes that were unseen by the darkness. “I love you too,” she said after managing to find her voice again.

They continued for what seemed like an eternity, but only lasted a few minutes. Buffy heard Giles’ voice from upstairs, and reality came crashing down hard on the two. She pulled back slightly, her hands holding his jaw. “We better go. I don’t want them to get suspicious.”

Spike shook his head in agreement. “You’re right. It would be bad if Dad came down here and saw us like this.” Buffy laughed as the door opened above them.

“Hey guys,” Xander yelled down to them. “Are you two down here?” He barreled down the stairs with Riley close behind him. They waited for them to come down. Xander spotted them on the boxes that they had started on. “What have you two been doing?” he teased with a mocking face.

Spike and Buffy just stared at dumbfounded. “Talking, you git,” Spike said. Xander tilted his head over to Buffy.

“Really?” he asked with a huge smile plastered on his face. He passed Riley a smile that said he somehow knew the secret. “Buffy? What were you doing?”

Buffy passed a confused look to Spike and then back to Xander. “Talking to Spike about school. Why, Xander?”

Xander couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore. “If you two were talking, then how did that gigantic hickey get on your neck?” Riley started laughing soon after that. Buffy’s hand automatically reached up to cover the spot that had not long ago been covered in Spike’s kisses.

Spike’s eyes darted to Buffy, who looked as white as a ghost. He walked over to her and turned her neck. “Bloody hell,” he said as he spotted it.

“Is it big?” she asked praying that it was tiny and could be covered by make-up easily.

“Um…Buff,” Riley interrupted as he watched her neck like a vampire. “You might want to put your hair down.”

Buffy whined and pulled out her pony tail. She ran her fingers through her hair to comb it out. Spike realized the humor of the situation and started to laugh with Riley. “You know,” he began. “This is funny. What will Angel say?”

Buffy’s eyes went wide. “Spike!” she shouted. “He’ll know he didn’t do it. He would never cause something like this.” Him and Riley just laughed.

“Don’t worry, Buff,” Xander said quietly as he moved over to her. “I’m sure make-up will cover it. Besides, even if it doesn’t you can wear your hair down.” Buffy scowled.

“Buffy,” he said softly. “Now that this has happened, you need to decide.” Buffy’s eyes shot up to him. Spike and Riley were laughing to themselves in the corner.

“Xander, you don’t realize how hard that is. You don’t understand. I see Spike, and my heart flows over with love. When I see Angel, I have love for him too, it’s just not like with Spike. My love for Spike I am only touching the tip of the iceburg to describe my love for him. My love for Angel is too hard to describe. I’ve been with him for eight months, Xander. I love him, too." Xander watched Buffy's eyes.

"I just can’t bail out of a relationship that has lasted this long, just because I’m in love with someone else too. It would be different if I didn’t love Angel, but I do. So much. My heart is constantly torn in half when I see them, and it’s killing me to be like this, especially when Spike feels that he can’t be with anyone else, and I have Angel. I hate doing that to him, and I hate being split in half constantly. It’s just too hard for me to choose. I will soon though, don’t worry. I just probably won’t know until I’m telling one of them.”

Xander saw the tears in Buffy’s eyes that were threatening to spill over. He knew that he couldn’t possibly understand her pain, especially when he was in a great relationship himself. “I know, Buff.” He wrapped his arms around her in an embracing hug. “Just try to make it fast.”

Buffy smiled and wiped her eyes. They walked back to the other two and spent the rest of their night talking and laughing.