Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey there peeps :) Thank you so much for all the reviews, and I know that many people liked my story, but there were other kind of comments that made me realize that my fic might need some "cleaning" lol. So, here it is, enjoy ;)
Disclaimer: All characters of ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ belong to Joss
Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox. I just borrow them, blah blah blah...


~


“Oh crap, not again...” Buffy said, rubbing her neck as she sat on the bed. It was four am and that bleeding pain had awaken her again. It was the third night she got those cramps in her shoulders and it was unbearable.

“That’s it,” She said. “I’m making an appointment with my doctor.” She stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of milk with brandy, to make her sleep.

~

Spike turned around and hugged the pillow next to him. He opened his eyes slowly and realized his bed was empty… again. She had left six months ago and he still didn’t get used to the idea that he would never see her again. Every time he turned around in the bed, waiting to hug someone, he found the empty space and the cold sheets.

And sex? Oh for God sake, sex… he didn’t even know the meaning of the word anymore, much less the feeling. He had to move on; he knew it… and felt it hard beneath him against the mattress.

~

“Hello, how can I help you?” A young, black woman sitting behind the desk, asked Buffy.

“Hi,” Buffy smiled. “I had an appointment Dr. O’fflaney at three pm.”

“Hmmm,” the black woman checked the list. “I’m sorry but Dr. O’fflaney was overbooked this afternoon. He had to transferred some of his patients to Dr. Williams, he will be attending you.” The woman told Buffy with a smiled.

“Hum ok, sure.”

“Dr. Williams takes his patients at his home, so I’ll get you his address.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and rubbed her neck.

Half an hour later, Buffy rang the bell to the doctor’s house. She checked the paper and rubbed her neck again; the pain had become worse.

~

Spike checked her next patient on the list: Buffy Summers. He hoped she wasn’t cute; the last two women had left their perfume in the air and Spike had had to hide his crotch with his tunic… and it was very painful.

~

Buffy thanked the nurse and entered the room. She noticed it was masculine, yet with a feminine touch, leaving Buffy little doubt that a women had once lived there.

When Buffy walked through the open door she expected to see and old, fat man waiting for her. After looking around she shrugged off her coat with a wince, at the pain in her shoulders and sat down.

~

Spike walked to his office, reading his patient’s history, but when he turned to the left he was amazed with the view. There was a blonde girl, taking off her jacket… and oh god that ass… he wished he could rip her pants and fuck her on the table…. *No Spike*, bad thoughts.

He swallowed when she rubbed her neck… that free skin he could spend hours kissing and licking… *oh crap, this wouldn’t be easy.*

He took a deep breath and entered the room, closing the door behind him. He walked around the table without looking at her.

“Humm… Buffy Summers?” He said, looking any ware but at her.

“Yeah, hi.” She smiled and extended her hand.

*Oh bloody hell.* He extended his hand to shake hers.
“Hi—“ the minute he touched it, she jumped.

“OW! You shocked me!”

He raised his eyes really looking at her for the first time. *Oh crap.*

“Sorry, are you ok?” He said, his cock jumping at the second.

“Yeah,” she brought her finger to her lips and licked it.

*Oh please don’t do that… * He thought.

*Did the room get any hotter? * Buffy asked, looking around and feeling the drops of sweat falling down her back.

“So, hummm how can you help m—I mean, how can I help you?” Spike’s face turned red.

Buffy smiled shyly.
“Hummm, I have a pain in my neck and shoulders.” She said, as she rubbed them.

*Oh dear… I’m not walking out from this one alive… * He thought as he walked around the table.

“Could you take off your sweater and hummm… shirt, please?” He said, sitting on the the stretcher. He could even imagine the scene: she taking off her shirt and walking to him and caressing his… Spike!

Buffy turned around, her back to him and took off her sweater and then shirt. Her body was a vivid flame and she could feel her face getting even redder. *Was that even possible??*

She covered her white bra with her shirt and turned around slowly, walking to the stretcher and sitting next to him.

“So, hummm, where does it hurt?”

“In the neck.” She said, bowing a little her head. “Just—oh, right there.”

Her skin was fire under his fingers. His hands were cold and that was just even better. Spike caressed and massaged her shoulders and neck, his cock pressubg against the zipper of his jeans, his mind swimming in the dizziness.

Buffy bowed her head more and let a little moan escape from her lips. Her hands fell to her knees and so did the shirt, leaving her breasts and bra uncovered.

Spike pressed his pelvis to her butt and caressed her back deeply.

Buffy could almost feel his breath in her neck, and a hard member pushing her buttocks.

His lips touched her ear, and she arched her back, exposing more space for his kiss.
Spike didn’t waste a second, he started kissing and licking her shoulders and ear as his hands traveled to her breasts.

Buffy rest her head on his shoulder and let out a soft sigh of content. She brought a hand to his crotch and squeezed him a little roughly.

“Oh fuck…” He muttered against the sensitive skin of on her neck.

“Sorry,” she whispered.

“No, it’s wonderful…” He moaned.
Buffy sat on his lap and started rubbing herself slowly against him.

“Unnnhh…” Both moaned. Spike caressed her stomach and his hands crawled to the edge of her sweat pants. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and pressed her clit.

“Unnnh more…” Buffy groaned arching her pelvis, and pressing his hand against her hot center. She was so wet that his fingers were soaked in a matter of seconds.

Spike bit slowly her neck.
“Harder…” She said.

He pressed her clit even more.
“No…” She grabbed the back of his head. “Bite me harder.”

Spike smiled and bit the skin, leaving red marks in a wet trail. His mouth crawled to her jaw and then up her cheek and caught her mouth. He sucked and kissed her lips and slid his tongue inside her mouth, caressing and explored her inside.

Buffy moaned against him and turned around, sitting on his pelvis, her boobs to his chest. She ripped his tunic and all the buttons flied away.

“Oi! Those were my buttons!”

“Haven’t you heard of Velcro?” She asked as bit his lip.

Spike smiled and continued kissing her making his way down to her breasts. He unclasped her bra, thossed it away and brought a pert nipple into his mouth.

“Unh… yes…” Buffy exclaimed, unfastening his jeans. She took out his hard member and started caressing it.

“Unnh… god…”

“Like that?” She whispered against his ear and then bit it.

He groaned and pulled her pants down.
“Up.” He said. She moved to lay down on the stretcher and he took her pants off. He then grabbed his wallet from his pants and took out a condom.

“Let me…” she said, grabbing the condom and putting it on his shaft. He continued kissing her neck and then thrust into her.

“UNNNNNHHHHHH….” Both of them moaned. He started kissing her mouth again as he thrust inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips. He then brought his hands to her ass and caressed her cheeks.

Buffy opened his shirt and started kissing his chest and kissing his nipples.
“More… harder… faster…” Buffy moaned against his mouth.

In a matter of minutes, they both cried out as they reached orgasm.

Spike took a deep breath as he hid his face in her neck.
“That… was bloody fantastic.”

“Yeah, … I’ll have to make another appointment. I’m very satisfied with my new doctor.”
He smiled as he kissed her, feeling himself grow harder, he knew that his time without had come to an end.


The End-

K, hope u like it ;)