[Reviews - 51] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy has a stalker that is throwing her off of her slaying. What is the Stalker's agenda? And why can't they resist temptation?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 22473 Read: 8969
Published: 01/07/2006 Updated: 06/16/2007

1. Chapter One: Watching by Levi Madden [Reviews - 10] Liked (1387 words)
I know I have two other stories out, but this is the story that has been distracting me. Leave some love! Also, if you have myspace add me, I need some new friends! http://www.myspace.com/amberaurora

2. In a Dream by Levi Madden [Reviews - 8] Liked (2710 words)
I was originally going to post this later, but I got excited. Thank you for the reviews!

3. Death Wish by Levi Madden [Reviews - 5] Liked (2805 words)
Thank you for all the replies and such :) It always makes me excited. I hope you all enjoy!

4. Blind and Bruised by Levi Madden [Reviews - 6] Liked (2004 words)
It's been a hella long time since I posted and life as been hellishly busy. I had no computer for over a month. I hope that now that now that things are slowing down I will be able to post more frequently. I hope you enjoy and feedback is appreciated!

5. Dabbling by Levi Madden [Reviews - 6] Liked (3053 words)
In this chapter there isn't a lot of Spuffy interaction but it can't ALL be play. I do have a story to tell :) Stick with me, everything will be fine.

6. Chapter Six: Something New by Levi Madden [Reviews - 4] Liked (2337 words)
It's been a while since I've posted, but I am back with TWO new parts ready to go, plus chapters for my other stories that are almost finished. This part and Chapter Seven are here to mainly push the plot along but I think I made them interesting. The next chapter will be posted on Friday unless the feedback is just THAT good *winks* I hope that readers old and new both enjoy! Please keep in mind that while I do know the original Buffy timeline and story I have tweaked it to better suit my needs and the characters! Happy reading!

7. Chapter Seven by Levi Madden [Reviews - 5] Liked (2676 words)
As promised here is the Friday chapter. Thanks to those who reviewed and even just to those who only read it! I hope to have the next chapter by Friday! Next up is the next part to The Remedy though.

8. Chapter Eight: Tomorrow by Levi Madden [Reviews - 3] Liked (2445 words)
Thanks for the reviews! And just because I would love some more, here's the next chapter a day early! Feedback is always welcome! Also, anyone want to take a stab at making an image for the story? I have no clue what I'm doing when I try, lol.

9. Chapter Nine: Plans by Levi Madden [Reviews - 4] Liked (3056 words)
I know that this is really very late and I apologize. My grandmother passed away and I couldn't bring myself to think about writing. As a peace offering I come bearing a new chapter that is longer than normal. Keep in mind that I know this is not how the Halloween episode went. I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to leave reviews!