Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for the reviews. Last chapter was a tricky one fore me, glad you all liked it. On to chapter 19 now. Thanks to everyone for reveiwing and of course my beautiful betas ;-)

Chapter 19: What a way to wake


Buffy woke up wrapped in a pair of muscular arms. She had to blink a few times to recognise the situation and couldn’t help but smile when memories from the night before came floating back to her. It had been so amazing.

Spike was still asleep; his beautiful face was graced with a soft smile as if he was thinking exactly the same thing. Her legs were entwined with his and she could feel something hard poke her in her stomach. Curiosity getting the better of her, she reached down and felt his morning erection. She looked up, to see if he was still asleep. The night before she hadn’t had a chance to explore more of him after their declarations of love, but now that he was still asleep, she had time to check things out.

Her fingers wrapped around his member and she was surprised by the size of him. He was thick and long, and she wondered how that could have ever fit inside of her. Feeling the soreness of her own sex, she remembered how it had hurt at first. He had stretched her to her limits when he had buried himself deep inside her, but once the pain had lessoned there had been only pleasure.

Stroking his length she was surprised to feel it grown even bigger in her hand. When she looked at his face she saw a frown where his smile had been before. As she swept her thumb over the head of his cock she heard him groan.

“Buffy…” he whispered hoarsely as his eyes started to flutter open.

Feeling rather bold she increased the speed of her strokes and tightened her grip on him.

“Oh god, pet, luv, stop, I’m going to come…” he groaned.

Wanting exactly that to happen she continued her actions and swept over his head a few times until he came. A loud moan filled the room as she felt his cum cover her hands and stomach.

She looked shyly up in his face when he came down.

“I love you so much, he said, and then he covered her mouth in a his. “Let’s take a shower luv, to clean ourselves up a bit.”

Nodding her approval they climbed out of bed. Buffy was still a bit shy to walk around completely naked, Spike didn’t seem to have an issue with it at all. He must have seen her hesitation, because he looked up at her then and reached out his hand.

“Come on luv, no need to feel modest,” he said with an encouraging voice.

As she took his hand she was hauled against his body.

“You are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen in my entire life. And I’m pretty sure I’ll never see anyone more beautiful than you.” He nuzzled her face.

She was led to the bathroom where Spike turned on the facet.

They both stood under the warm stream of water, letting it wash away the first markings of their lovemaking. Buffy reached for the bodywash and squeezed a good amount on her hand, giving the bottle to Spike to do the same.

She put her soap filled hands to his chest, where she began to rub along his pecks and abs. Feeling the muscles ripple under her hands she enjoyed the feeling of his wet skin under her hands.

Spike was giving her the exact same treatment. His hands massaged over her back and front. She felt a wave of arousal go through her body as he massaged her breasts. His hands moved down towards her stomach and her sex.

“Do you have a washcloth, baby?”

She reached behind her and handed him the requested item. She watched as he wetted the cloth and squeezed a large amount of soap on it.

“We have to get you all cleaned up now, don’t we?” he smiled at her.

She blushed from his comment, understanding his implications.

As he reached down, she felt him clean her sex thoroughly, removing any coated blood that remained from the night before. When she was clean he removed the washcloth and caressed her with his fingers.

“You’re so soft pet. I love feeling your skin under my fingers.”

She let her hands travel upwards and wrap around his neck. Pulling him closer to her she pressed her lips to his, goading him into a soft and sensual kiss. Their tongs played their own erotic dance, and both enjoyed the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Not wanting this to get out of hand she pulled back and looked into his eyes. “I.. I’m sorry Spike, I’m still a bit sore from last night…” She ducked her head, feeling embarrassed.

“Shh, don’t worry about it kitten. We’re only getting started. There’s plenty of time for more fun later on.” He winked at her.

She giggled and turned off the water, handing them both a towel.

“You go get dressed, luv. I’ll go make us some breakfast.” He kissed her quickly on the lips and disappeared out of the bathroom.

Buffy continued drying herself off and wrapping her hair in a separate towel. Walking into her room she looked over at her bed, and saw the sheets had been taken off by Spike. She felt herself getting warm when she thought of last nights events. She’d finally lost her virginity, and it was to a man she loved.

Getting dressed and doing her hair, she walked into the kitchen 20 minutes later. She stood in the doorway enjoying the view in front of her. Spike stood at the stove with his back to her making what smelled like eggs. His upper body was still bare and she could clearly see the muscles in his back. She couldn’t believe that this man was hers, and that he returned her love with equal power.

Walking up behind him she wrapped her arms around him pressing her front against his back, running her hands over the planes of his chest, tickling his nipples. She loved it how they would stand up straight when she let her fingers brush over them.

“Hey you,” she whispered pressing a kisses to his back.

She let Spike pull her towards his front and held him tight, now running her hands over his naked back. She couldn’t stop touching him!

“Seems like by kitten can’t get enough of me. Have I awakened your inner femme fatale my sweet?” He smirked at her.

“Maybe,” she answered coyly, squeezing his buttocks. She heard him groan as she did so and laughed when she saw his amazed expression. “But I’m hungry now, for food this time. So what have you made me, my beautiful slave?”

“I certainly am your slave,” he grumbled under his breath which made her giggle and she swatted his backside. “Well it’s true. You have yourself a willing slave here.”

“That’s good to know, now gimme food.”


XXXXX


Walking into the espresso pump she searched the different tables for a familiar face. Seeing Willow sitting in the back patiently waiting while nurturing a coffee, she walked over and sat down beside her.

“He Wills, sorry I’m late. Thing’s got a bit hectic at the pub. I had to interview some people for waiting jobs and we need an extra bouncer.”

“That’s ok Buffy. I figured you were busy with your new job,” she said and smiled.

“So, how are things going? As best friend I think I deserve all the juicy details!”

Buffy grinned at Willow. “The pub is doing great. I love it there and everyone is so helpful. I really feel at home.”

“And Spike?”

“What about Spike?” Buffy asked giggling at the facial expression Willow gave her.

“Don’t start with me missy. You know what I’m talking about. And since you haven’t called me at all I’m thinking things must have gone well for you two.”

Buffy sighed and gave Willow a big smile. “It was amazing Willow. Spike is amazing. He was so sweet and caring and he didn’t pressure me at all. And…”

“What?”

“He told me he loves me.”

Buffy could see Willows eyes grown huge.

“Oh my God, Buffy. That’s huge. What did do?”

“Well, I kinda told him I loved him too,” Buffy whispered.

Before she knew what was happening she felt herself being pulled into a big hug.

“I’m so happy for you Buffy.” Willow whispered in her ear.

“I’m just afraid things might be going too fast. I mean, we’ve only known each other for a few weeks.”

“Well, sometime these things go fast. You can’t help how you feel, Buffy. And it’s clear to anyone who sees you two together, that there’s something special going on. The look in Spike’s eyes when he watches you from across the room isn’t too hard to read.”

“I guess you’re right. I shouldn’t make such a big deal of things.”

“Don’t you worry about it too much. Things will work out great.” Willow said giving her a reassuring smile. “Trust me.”

=====

Things will be ok.... uhuh. ;-) I hope you guys liked this chapter!