Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I've been sick the last few days and haven't had access to the internet.

Thanks to everyong for reviewing. I'm glad you guys are still enjoying the story. Please bare with me, some things are going to happen and i'm in the middle of writing it all. But that's for the future. Thanks to my beta's as well!
Chapter 20: Get Caught


Buffy was sitting at her desk going through some papers. She’d had a busy day with several more interviews for staff members. They needed more waiting staff and finding a good and trustworthy bouncer had been more difficult than first anticipated.

She sighed and pushed back the papers. A few résumés had been put aside. They belonged to people she wanted to interview later that week, once that was done, she shut off her computer. She knew Spike was around somewhere and went in search for him.

Today the pub was closed, so there were only a few people around. She saw Paul, the head bartender, going through the inventory, which he’d have to report to her later, and a few waitresses were cleaning the tables.

Taking the stairs to the basement she found her man talking into his cell with his back to her. She walked up behind him and took him in her arms, his back still towards her. He must have not heard her before, because she felt him jump slightly at their first contact, but immediately relaxed as she ran her hands over his stomach. He turned around in her embrace and gave her a brilliant smile.

“Alright Orlando, I will get back to you on those last figures. Expect a call from me tomorrow morning so we can continue our discussion,” he told the other party on the phone and hung up.

“Hey baby, what are you doing down here?” he asked her.

“My day is thankfully done. I really hope I can find a bouncer soon, because it’s taking me longer than expected.” She snuggled closer into his embrace. It felt so good to be in his arms.

She looked up into his face and saw him smiling down at her tenderly. She reached up and brushed her lips against his. She could do that all day long. Somehow their night together had fired up her hormones because she couldn’t stop thinking about him at all, and what she wanted to do again.

Their kiss turned more passionate and Spike pulled back, clearly trying to take things a bit slower before they got out of hand, Buffy thought, but she didn’t want to take things slow. She felt like he’d been pulling back. After their first time, they hadn’t had sex anymore, and she was sure he did it to not put pressure on her. She figured he was waiting for her to tell him when she was ready again. But she couldn’t take it anymore. She was more than ready and wanted him now.

She pushed him back against a table and plastered herself against him. She devoured his mouth and let her hands run freely over his body.

“Buffy luv, what are you doing?”

She pulled back and looked him, her face flush. “Don’t you want me?” she asked timidly.

“Does this feel like I don’t want you?” He asked taking her hand and putting it over the bulge in his jeans.

“I just don’t want to take advantage of you. And look at where we are? Not the most romantic place to make love, and not to mention the fact we could get caught,” he answered gently.

“Trust me Spike, you’re not taking advantage of me,” she replied rubbing her hand over his crotch. “It’s just… ever since our first time you seem to have drawn back a little bit. And I don’t know if it’s me, not being very experienced. But I just can’t stop thinking about it, what you did to me. And…” she blushed furiously, too embarrassed to continue.

“And what love?”

“I feel… aroused all the time when I’m with you,” she whispered.

“Oh baby. I know exactly how you feel,” he told her and held her tight.

“Then why haven’t you tried anything?”

“I didn’t want to pressure you. And I didn’t know when you were ready again, or if you were still a bit hurt.”

“Well, I’m very ready for you Spike.” She leaned in for another kiss.

“Buffy, maybe we shouldn’t…” but he was cut off by her lips again.

She didn’t want to stop, didn’t want to think about anything. She wanted her man, and she wanted him now.

She fumbled with his belt and was surprised that she managed to loosen it and open his jeans. He’d turned them around during their kiss and he’d lifted her up on the table. She spread her legs and pulled him in between them by his belt loops. When he was situated in between her legs she reached down into his jeans and felt his very hard cock spring free. It was clear that he was ready for her too.

“Buffy baby, love you so much.” He was babbling and she loved it.

His hands were running over her body and she was on fire. As he lifted her skirt (thank god for that decision this morning!) she moved herself up a bit so he could pull it up from under her. She whimpered when he brushed her thong aside and let his fingers travel over her sex and clit.

“God baby, you’re so wet. So ready for me.”

“I told you I was,” she whispered to him and guided his cock to her entrance.

Just as his tip brushed against her sex he pulled back. She looked at him with a confused expression.

“Condom baby. Hold on,” he said and reached into his jeans, taking out the small package.

After he put it on he positioned himself at her entrance and pushed in. In one fluid motion he was buried deep within her. They both moaned at the sensation and looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you,” she told him without taking her eyes off of him.

He started moving inside with long deep thrusts. She lifted her legs slightly and Spike put his hands under her knees, so he could bury himself deeper within her.

She had her hands behind his neck to keep from falling backwards and leant in for a kiss. As their tongues mated in a sensual kiss Spike’s thrust became more powerful. She could feel his balls slap against her bottom as he thrust into her and he was touching a spot inside of her that had her orgasm creep up on her like a whirlwind.

“Spike baby, love you, you feel so good. Love the way you feel inside of me, can’t get enough of it.”

Neither of them knew where her dirty words came from, but it made them both hot and ready to come.

With one last thrust Spike roared her name and came hard within her. The feel of his cock going off inside of her had Buffy spiralling over the edge.

“Wow… that was amazing.” She smiled lazily at him.

Spike smiled at her and pulled out of her, getting rid of the condom. As they organised their clothes he pulled her in for a hug and gave her one last peck on the lips.

“We better get upstairs before people will think we did something naughty down here.” He winked at her.

When they arrived upstairs the waitresses had already left, but Paul was still taking some notes at the bar.

“Hey Paul, how are things going over here?” Spike asked.

“Not as good as down there I believe.” He said grinning madly at Spike.

Buffy’s face turned as red as a tomato.

“Sorry man, I couldn’t help but hear that animalistic roar that came out of your mouth.” Paul slapped Spike on the back.

“Yeah well, as long as you know the girl’s mine, and don’t start making her feel uncomfortable all is good with me.”

“Don’t worry bout it boss. I won’t mention it again.” He said and gave Buffy a reassuring smile.

“Good, now finish up here so we can all go home.” Spike ended the conversation.


=====
I hope you guys liked this chapter. More to come soon!