Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been stuck with my story. I know how things will developt, but i'm having trouble writing it all down. So my beta told me to write the final chapter first, since that would help, and I think it did.. Anywya, thanks to everyone for reviewing! And thanks to my lovely betas as well with helping me with this story!

Chapter 22: What are the consequences?


Spike walked into the quiet office. It was 8 o’clock and Buffy had already gone home. The last few days had been so hectic that he hadn’t seen her at all, and it was starting to get to him. He hustled around the office, looking for the papers he needed for his important meeting tomorrow and once he found them he turned to leave. He stopped suddenly when he saw a figure standing in the doorway.

“What do you want?” he asked coldly. When he didn’t get a reply he added, “She’s not here.”

“I came to see you.”

“To what do I owe the pleasure? Are you going to throw another beer at me? Or perhaps get a good swing in this time?” Spike asked, his eyes turning into slits.

“Look, I’m sorry. I came here to apologize.” Xander sighed. “I ran into Buffy on Saturday.”

Spike was surprised by that. He’d have to find out what happened from Buffy.

Xander put his hands up in a defensive manner. “Hey man, don’t worry. We talked some things out. She wanted me to go and talk to you, and for me to apologize to you. I know you don’t like me, and I can’t really say I like you at the moment, but I’m willing to try to get past my issues, for her.”

Spike sighed, turned his back and began to pace the small office. “This is not up to me. I accept your apology, but you need to fix your friendship with Buffy yourself. I know she’s been unhappy about your fight, and I have tried my best to make her feel better. So if you want to go back to being friends with her, you better understand that if you hurt her again I won’t be so forgiving.”

“Right, I understand,” Xander said before he turned to walk away.

Spike noticed him falter and he gave Xander a questioning look.

“You really care about her, don’t you?” Xander asked

“I love her,” Spike replied, the seriousness obvious in his voice. Spike kept his eyes on Xander and saw the small smile that played there, before turning around and leaving the office.

Spike stood there for a few minutes, digesting what had just happened. So Buffy had spoken to Xander. He was a bit worried that she hadn’t said anything about it, but then again they hadn’t spent a lot of time together lately.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he grabbed a few papers and his jacket and made his way home.

When Spike opened his front door he was greeted with soft music coming from one of the rooms. The house was dimly lit and he could smell scented candles burning. Buffy must have let herself in with the key he’d given her the week before.

He checked several rooms in the apartment and ended up standing in front of his bedroom door. He could hear the music playing on the other side and he slowly opened the door. What he saw then had him rooted to the spot his jaw hanging open slightly. All thoughts of serious talks about a certain person that came to see him were gone from his mind.

Buffy was perched on his bed. She was wearing a black silken camisole that was draped loosely around her form. He could see the top of her creamy breasts where the rope came together. One leg was stretched while the other was bended in a way so he could see she was wearing thigh high stockings.

“Hi,” she said.

He looked into her face and saw her cheeks were tinted a beautiful shade of pink. She gave him a soft smile, but stayed still, letting him decide what he wanted to do next.

“Are you going to stand there all night? Or … I don’t know, maybe you could come over here?” she asked when he still hadn’t moved.

Spike laughed at that and made his way over to the bed. “You have me surprised Miss Summers. I wasn’t aware that we were supposed to meet tonight.”

“We weren’t, but I decided it would be a nice surprise. Don’t you like your surprise?” She pouted.

He couldn’t resist her pout and he growled in response climbing on the bed hovering over her. “You better believe I like the surprise,” he said seductively. He dipped his head and crushed his lips against hers. The kiss was passionate but turned soft and gentle after a short while. He pulled away slowly letting his lips nuzzle her full ones for a few moments and then pulled back completely.

“Can I open my surprise as well?” he asked giving her a seductive smirk.

“That was the idea. Tonight was about you having your way with me…” she whispered.

He groaned at the idea. He wanted her so badly, to just take her right there, in many different ways. “Can I Buffy? Can I do with you what I want? Will you let me take you in different ways? Will you let me take you from behind?” he asked hoarsely. It was one of his wishes, but he’d always been careful to this point. He didn’t want to scare her with his passion.

“Yes Spike, you can take me… any…” she kissed him softly on the lips, “…way.”

She kissed him fully again as he felt her tongue push past the barrier of his lips. Not wanting to be told twice he ran his hand up her leg and under her camisole.


XXXXX

Buffy woke up the next morning wrapped in the arms of her lover. He was still asleep and she watched him for a few moments, enjoying the sight beside her. His normally neatly slicked back hair was now a mass of curls and he had a contented smile on his face.

Thinking back of the night before she felt herself heat up again. After she’d told him he could do anything he wanted, he’d taken full advantage of that fact. If the glint in his eyes hadn’t spoken volumes, his passion had. He’d taken her many different ways, and from behind as he’d wanted to so badly. She’d been nervous about it first but as soon as he’d rubbed his hard cock over her slit she’d been lost to the sensations. It was an experience she’d never forget and she’d realised it was one of her favourite ways to make love to Spike.

She felt herself getting wetter and she let her hands trail over the planes of Spike’s chest. He stirred slightly in his sleep and she stopped before he would wake up completely. She didn’t want him to wake just yet. Reaching out to him again she pulled the sheet away that covered their bodies and she took in his well sculptured one. He was so beautiful.

She let her hand ghost over his stomach and slowly made her way towards his groin where his cock had come to life again. It was so beautiful. She stroked it and felt it grow even bigger as she did so.

She looked up in his face to see if he had awoken and was glad to see that it wasn’t so. His eyes were fluttering though and before she could give him a chance to wake she sat up straight and straddled his body. She positioned him at her entrance and slowly sank down, eliciting a groan from him as his eyes opened as wide as saucers.

“Buffy,” he gasped clearly trying to gauge the situation.

“Good morning, baby,” she whispered enjoying the feeling of having him inside her. She moved slightly from left to right and felt his hand fly to her hips stopping her motions.

She gave him and evil grin and leaned down running her tongue over his bottom lip asking his to come out and play. She was rewarded when he opened his mouth and let his tongue play with hers. She started moving as they continued their kiss.

She pulled away and sat up straighter moving up and down on his hard cock. “Oh Spike, you feel so good,” she moaned.

She kneaded her own breasts as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

“Buffy, god Buffy. Feel so good baby. Can’t hold off much longer.”

She felt him rub her throbbing clit with his thumb and she flew over the edge, shuddering on top of Spike, her contracting center milked his cock and she felt him go off like a rocket inside her. She fell forward on top of him, catching her breath. She felt something sticky run from in between her thighs and realised then that they hadn’t used any protection.

How could she have been so stupid? Spike must have noticed something was up because he slowly ran his hands over her hair and spoke in soothing words.

“What’s wrong darling? Did I hurt you?” he asked worriedly.

“No Spike, I’m sorry. You didn’t hurt me, I just… I forgot to use anything. We didn’t use any protection,” she whispered.

Spike was silent at that and she was becoming worried again.

“I’m so sorry Spike. I…”

“Shh, it’s alright love. Things will be alright. Don’t worry.”

Buffy rolled to the side and he slowly slipped from her body. His cum was running out of her and it made her feel very sticky.

“I need to go take a shower,” she said softly and got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. When she walked through the door her mind still processing what had just happened, she heard him call to her.

“Buffy, please don’t worry too much ok? If anything happens, we’ll deal. But please don’t put yourself down or anything. This isn’t such a bad thing.”

She nodded weakly and closed the bathroom door behind her, with the full intention of having a long soak and forgetting about the consequences.


=====

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I certainly don't want to loose any readers, but it would be bad to write terrible chapters just for the sake of updating!