Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey Guys, I'm SO sorry for the lack of updates with this story. My life has been extremely busy and I had to fly home suddenly to visit my gran who wasn't doing very well. Anyway, here's a new update. I hope everyone likes it. Thanks for the great support with this story!

Chapter 35: New beginnings


Spike placed her on the bed carefully, kissing her gently and moving his hands over her body. He hovered over her as he continued his exploration over her body. She was making those delicious little sounds in the back of her throat which drove him completely crazy.

He carefully kneaded her breast until her nipple stood up craving for more attention. He realized how much fuller her breasts had gotten while preparing for nurturing their child.

“You’re so beautiful, baby. You glow with life,” Spike whispered to her as he started peppering kisses all over her face. He felt her hands trying to push up his shirt. He rose up a bit and helped her unbutton his shirt, both of them taking it off.

XXXXX

Spike woke up the next morning, his limbs entangled with Buffy’s. He took in the sight of her. She was beautiful, lying there, the sheet that had meant to cover them in their sleep had slipped away and her full breasts and stomach were visible to his eyes.

He let his hand trail over her swollen stomach and waited for her eyes to flutter open. Once they did, green eyes locked onto his blue ones and he bent down to brush his lips over hers.

“Good morning,” he whispered as her pulled back towards him.

He watched as she stretched her body from sleep. “How long have you been watching me?” she asked.

“A few minutes. I only just woke up myself. Someone wore me out last night.” He grinned down at her.

“Well, I think we had a lot of time to make up for.” She smiled at him cheekily and he could only laugh out loud at that.

“That we did, love.”

“So, any plans for today? Don’t you have to go to the pub?” she asked.

Spike sighed. “I do indeed. Things have gotten a bit stressful with the new section on the pub opening soon. Things have gotten in a whirlwind the last few weeks, and the opening is in three months time already.”

“So I better not get in your way then.” He felt her hand travelling over his chest and stomach making its way to his lower section. He growled at her and grabbed her hand before it could reach his already hard erection.

“You better watch where that hand is going,” he said., lifting her leg up and pulling it over his thigh so they were facing each other, his erection prodding her folds.

“You have to go,” she Whispered into his ear, the feel of it sending chills out over his entire body.

“I can go later,” he whispered to her as he slid slowly inside her, her warmth surrounding him.
“I love you, Buffy.”

Her response was whimpering from beneath him. He rolled them over to get better leverage and her pregnant belly did make it more difficult to find a good position, but he managed to get the hang of it.

Her increased movements told him she was getting close to coming and he wormed his hand between their bodies to rub her swollen nub. It triggered her orgasm right away and she screamed out her release, triggering his own as her walls clamped down around him.

“God, you’re so amazing,” he whispered in her ear.

“Hmmmm.”

He looked at her as her eyes were already closing, sleep coming over her. He grinned and then placed a soft kiss on her lips before he slipped from the bed and began getting ready for work.


XXXXX

Buffy woke up to find her room flooded with sunshine. She rolled over searching for a body beside her when she realised she was in bed alone. She sat up and looked around the room. That’s when she saw the small note on the pillow next to her. A smile soon engulfed her face.

The message she read out loud. “Didn’t want to wake you, love, but I had to go to work. Will see you in a few hours. Love you always, Spike.”

Tears leaked from her eyes as she read it. “Ahh, I have to stop being so emotional!” she grumbled to herself as she rubbed the tears away with the back of her hand.

Getting out of bed, she walked into the bathroom to grab a shower. She wanted to go out and do some shopping, and she might have to go to the pub to see how things were going, even though they weren’t expecting her at all.

She had finished getting ready and was about to walk out the front door when her cell phone rang.

“Buffy speaking.”

“Hey Buffy, it’s Willow.”

“Hey Willow, how are you doing?” Buffy asked cheerfully closing the door behind her.

“I’m good thanks, and it sounds like you’re doing well yourself. What has gotten you so chipper?”

“Oh well, things are just going so well at the moment. It’s just not possible not to be chipper. I was actually on my way to the mall the do some shopping before I go to the pub. Do you want to meet up for a coffee?”

“Well, that was actually why I was calling. You were reading my mind. I can meet you at around noon. We could get something to eat as well if you haven’t eaten yet?”

“Sure Willow, that sounds good too. Meet you then.” She clicked her phone shut and got in the car to go to the mall.


XXXXX

“Yo Spike, where’s this go?” someone called from the staircase leading to the lower section of the pub.

“Far end against the back wall,” he called back.

Most of the furniture for the section was arriving today and it was a bit of a chaos. Luckily the pub was going to be closed to give them time to do what they had to do. Thankfully they didn’t need to worry about having everything cleaned up before opening time.

A low murmuring caught his attention as he made is way up to the small office that Buffy used when she was working. He hadn’t allowed her too much work anymore when he found out she was pregnant. She had argued with him at first telling him he was acting crazy and that she could still do her job as normal, but with some persuading she’d agreed she was going to take things a little easier.

As he walked in he saw his girl hunched over the desk with Paul standing next to her, reading through some papers.

“What the hell is going on here?” he almost barked at them.

Both faces shot up and looked at him with surprise.

“Spike, you scared me!” Buffy scolded at him.

He raised his eyebrow at her still waiting for an answer. He was just teasing her, and he knew she was aware of that.

“Now don’t be like that, Spike.” Paul started, but stopped when Buffy put her hand on his arm.

“Is something wrong?” she asked, her face showing all innocence.

Now it was Spikes turn to scowl.

“You know damn well to stay away from my woman.” Spike stated turning towards Paul who was starting to look rather frightened.

“Man, there’s nothing going on. I didn’t…”

Buffy started giggling like mad and Spike’s face turned into a big smile.

“Oh boy, you’re easy,” Spike said while walking up to the pair and slapping his hand on Paul’s back.

“What? I’m not easy, you’re just damn scary when it comes to you and Buffy.” Paul spoke up.

“We were only joking around. I know you’d never dare do anything with my girl,” he grinned and took Buffy’s hand in his squeezing it softly.

“Like I would let anything like that happen,” she responded.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips to reassure her he knew. Their talks about what had happened, had helped build their trust.

“So, what exactly are you doing here?” he asked her suspiciously. “Did I not tell you not to work anymore? You have to take it easy and enjoy our pregnancy.”

“I know you did, but you can’t stop me. And I was in town anyway. I went shopping and met up with Willow for coffee. You know there’s enough work to do before the new section of the pub opens. Before you know it, those few months will have flown by. I can’t just sit still and do nothing.”

“I know… I just want you to be careful ok?” he told her softly, the concern clear in his voice.

“Uh, guys, not to disturb this lovely moment here, but I think I should continue with some work, so if you’ll excuse me…” Paul was already walking out of the office before they could reply.

“I think we may have scared him a little with that act we put up.” Buffy giggled to him.

“Yeah, we might have given him a bit of a fright. I’ll go talk to him later.”

“Now come here, I haven’t even gotten a chance to give you a kiss.” And he covered her mouth with his, not giving her a chance to say anything.


So here's chapter 35. There's only one more chapter to come. I hope you guys still enjoy this story!