[Reviews - 728] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU Story. 24 year old virgin, Buffy, never had a boyfriend and is shy around men. Not knowing how to act around them or to get their attention. Spike’s your typical ‘bad boy’ though soft on the inside. He owns a bar where Buffy and her friends have been coming to the last two weeks.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58463 Read: 42902
Published: 01/10/2006 Updated: 07/30/2006

1. ‘First Impressions’ by caatje [Reviews - 36] Liked (1068 words)
Disclaimer: None of the character are mine. Though I dearly wish Spike was mine. Unfortunately I can only have him in my dream world. Thank you Joss Whedon for creating these characters!

Note: This is only my first fic, so please be gentle with me! I’d love to get feedback so I can improte my writing skills. I hope everyone enjoys the story.

Thanks to my two beta readers for helping me out writing this story!

2. There’s more than meets the eye by caatje [Reviews - 32] Liked (2087 words)
Wow, I must say I was overwelmed by all the reviews I got! I hadn't expected that! I'm glad everyone enjoyed and as a reward I'm updating the fic with another chapter! Though please don't get used to me updating every day! I won't be able to keep up! lol I will try to update a few times a week, but it all depends on if I can write more chapters and if my beta's have time to review the story. Thanks again for reviewing, and please do it again. I love it! :-)

3. Bad Endings of a Party by caatje [Reviews - 31] Liked (1953 words)
Thanks again for the amazing reviews! It makes me feel really good and inspires me to write. Here's chapter three, I really hope you enjoy it.

I'm looking for another beta, my current second beta is on holidays and i don't want to delay this story because of it. So if you know someone, or am willing to beta, please send me an email! It's mainly grammar and structure that needs extra checking.

4. Meetings at the gallery by caatje [Reviews - 23] Liked (1833 words)
Thanks to oeveryone for reviewing! It's great to read my wok is appreciated. Also thanks to my extra beta's. I was getting in a bit of trouble without the second beta. Enjoy this chapter!

5. Just Drinks, Nothing More by caatje [Reviews - 21] Liked (2296 words)
I've had the crappiest day ever today. I'm gumpy and stressed, and that's why I'm updating today instead of tomorrow. Just in hopes it will make me feel better, which of course would help with pretty reviews ;-)

Thanks to my two extra beta's and everyone who reviewed the story! Means a lot.

6. First Times by caatje [Reviews - 26] Liked (1936 words)
Thanks again to everyone who reviewed and my beautiful beta's. So we're getting more into the story now, i hope you guys like the progress. It's one thing to start, but to keep your readers happy is another! I hope you enjoy this chapter too!

7. Act of Jealousy by caatje [Reviews - 23] Liked (1957 words)
Ugh, i just uploaded it and it said i needed to have a story first and that i was not the author. How nice. *grumbles* ANyways, I have to upload a little earlier on the day than usual. I had no internet this morning and don't know if it'll work when i get home. I hope you guys like it. Thanks to everyone for reviewing!

8. Things to talk about by caatje [Reviews - 18] Liked (1513 words)
Thanks to everyone for reviewing. I guess i made people think about last chapter because of the feedback. I'm not sure when i'll be able to update soon, my sister is comingf over for a long weekend, so no time to write or come online. will try to update soon though, and reviews might pursuade me ;-)

Thanks to my wonderful beta's married_n_mich and Jessica for reviewing!

9. Someone To Talk To by caatje [Reviews - 8] Liked (1732 words)
Thanks to everyone for the great reviews. It really helps me write new chapter and improve my writing. (i hope you agree, lol) In case you guys thought the angst was over (as if that little bit was angst!) there is so much more to come ;-) Though not telling you what!

Thanks to my beautiful beta's again! Enjoy this chapter!

10. First Date by caatje [Reviews - 13] Liked (2120 words)
Thanks to my beautiful beta's for reviewing!

This is a last update for at least a few days. I'm moving to a new apartment the upcoming weekend which will be hectic with packing stuff etc. And i don't have internet at the new apartment yet! *eek* I hope you like this update. There's some progress in this chapter. Please tell me what you think, it really inspires me to keep on writing! Thanks!

11. Reflecting by caatje [Reviews - 11] Liked (1681 words)
Thanks to everyone for reviewing. Life has been busy the last few days, i moved into a new apartment and i'm really busy at work. So there will be less updates probably. Around 2 or 3 a week nkow, untill i get back on track with writing!

Thanks to my beta's for checking my fics. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

12. Propositions by caatje [Reviews - 18] Liked (1830 words)
Sorry for the lack of updates. Moving to a new apartment is very busy i've noticed, as well as applying for a different posistion. Plus I don't have internet at home! How can I survive?? Hope you guys like this chapter. I need to get back into writing.

Thanks for the amazing reviews. And thanks to my betas for helping me out!

13. Discover my body by caatje [Reviews - 23] Liked (1574 words)
Thanks for all the lovely reviews. I hope to be able to write more soon when i'm settled more. Thanks for my betas to read the story and give me feedback!

14. Unintended Surprises by caatje [Reviews - 12] Liked (1648 words)
Thanks so much to my lovely betas married_n_mich and Jessica. Also BIG thanks to everyone who reviewed. I'm so glad to read people enjoy the story, and it just gives me such a happy smile on my face :)

15. Chapter 15: Body Talking by caatje [Reviews - 22] Liked (1743 words)
Thanks again for all the reviews. And once again i wish to say how muchi love my beta's. They give me brilliant feedback. I hope you guys like this chapter!

16. Curiosity by caatje [Reviews - 17] Liked (1469 words)
Again thanks to my wonderful beta's. I love you guys. And everyone, thank you OS much for reviewing. It's great to see you guys enjoying it.

17. Tonight, the first Night by caatje [Reviews - 26] Liked (1608 words)
2 updates in one week! You lucky guys. I'm flying home tomorrow for a few days, so it's just because i'm in a good mood. Hopefully i'll be able to write more soon once i get back. So no update sin the mean time, sorry. Thanks for everyone for the reviews!! And my beta's rock.. yes they do! ;-)

18. First time for everything by caatje [Reviews - 24] Liked (2026 words)
Special thanks to married_n_mich for the beta on this chapter. She really helped me a lot. Also thanks to Jessica, my other beta. You guys are the best. Also thanks to everyone who reviewed. It sure made me smile to read all the responses I got. I'm glad you guys were on the edge of your seat. So here it comes!

19. What a way to wake by caatje [Reviews - 16] Liked (1576 words)
thanks for the reviews. Last chapter was a tricky one fore me, glad you all liked it. On to chapter 19 now. Thanks to everyone for reveiwing and of course my beautiful betas ;-)

20. Get caught by caatje [Reviews - 20] Liked (1377 words)
First of all I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I've been sick the last few days and haven't had access to the internet.

Thanks to everyong for reviewing. I'm glad you guys are still enjoying the story. Please bare with me, some things are going to happen and i'm in the middle of writing it all. But that's for the future. Thanks to my beta's as well!

21. Moms know best by caatje [Reviews - 16] Liked (1366 words)
Thanks to everyong for reviewing. I'm glad you're all still enjoying this. The story is coming along nicely, but i'm at a difficult point with writing right now, so i hope i can keep up with the updates and keep the story well written and interesting. But i have lovely beta's who will guide me through the way!

22. What are the consequences? by caatje [Reviews - 16] Liked (1755 words)
I've been stuck with my story. I know how things will developt, but i'm having trouble writing it all down. So my beta told me to write the final chapter first, since that would help, and I think it did.. Anywya, thanks to everyone for reviewing! And thanks to my lovely betas as well with helping me with this story!

23. New player in town by caatje [Reviews - 16] Liked (1407 words)
Thanks for the reviews guys! Hope you're still enjoying yourself. I need to be more patient with my betas because of easter coming up, but hopefully i'll be able to keep posting twice a week.

Somehow sth went wrong with updating earlier. my final note was somewhere in the middle of the story. Sorry about that!

24. Going through the changes by caatje [Reviews - 12] Liked (1496 words)
thanks to everyone for reviewing. I'm busy writing this story and think i'll mayb ehave about 10 chapters left? Not sure yet ;) I love my beta's as always, and I love you guys if you review again!

25. Don’t worry by caatje [Reviews - 15] Liked (1459 words)
I hope everyone's still enjoying the story. I'm getting a little less response than before.

26. It's not what you think by caatje [Reviews - 25] Liked (1495 words)
Thanks a million for the reviews! You made my day. Sorry for the late update. My parents were here for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday, which was great of course. Hop eyou enjoy this chapter. Angst is coming!

27. Why don’t you believe me? by caatje [Reviews - 25] Liked (1378 words)
Thanks so much for allthe reviews. The angst is not gone yet, so sorry if you can't stand it, but you know that there's always sunshine after rain! And Riley isn't really that bad! Hope you enjoy this next update!

Thanks to my wonderful beta's for checking my story!

28. Suspicions come true by caatje [Reviews - 27] Liked (1372 words)
Thanks so much to everyone for reviewing, it really means a lot to me. The angst will stay for a little while longer, but don't worry, i will not keep you pained TOO long ;)

29. Positive thinking? by caatje [Reviews - 26] Liked (1460 words)
Wow, i'm a bit overwhelmed with the feedback that i'm getting. I'm happy people are getting into it. Just a bit more angst, i promise you things will be better!

Thanks to my two beautiful beta's for checking the story!

30. I need to go by caatje [Reviews - 18] Liked (1254 words)
Wow, thank you so much to everyone who reviewed! I'm happy to see so many people get into the story. I promise you the angst will come to an end soon, but not quite yet. Thanks also to my amazing beta's, i love you guys! :)

31. Promises by caatje [Reviews - 33] Liked (1213 words)
Yay, another update! LOL. Thanks for all the lovely reviews! You guys know how to make me smile every time i come back into the office the next morning and see a bunch or reviews :) Hope you enjoy this update as well! Leave me more reviews, and make me smile again!

32. Steps Forward by caatje [Reviews - 15] Liked (1722 words)
Hello Sweeties. Thanks so much to everyone for reviewing. I'm trying to keep up with the updating. I've got a new position in the company that i work for, and it's more timeconsuming getting into that. But i hope to be able to keep up with everything.

33. Tell me your story by caatje [Reviews - 12] Liked (1259 words)
Sorry for the lack of updates last week. My new job has taken up quit a lot of time and i haven't had much time to write. So here's the next update, and wow i have to disappoint you guys again because i'm going on holidays to NYC! So now writing no updating! But when i come back i'll do it asap!

Enjoy this chapter! Thanks to everyone for reviewing. It means so much to me! And thanks a million to my great beta's for helping me write this story.

34. Taken care off by caatje [Reviews - 15] Liked (1403 words)
I'm sorry for the late update, but when i got home from my holidays i was so tired that i had no inspiration to write. But here's a new chappie, and hopefully i can continue writing chapters on a regular basis again!

Thanks for the reviews for the past chapters. Also big thanks to my beta's. You're wonderful! Enjoy this chapter folks!

35. Chapter 35: New beginnings by caatje [Reviews - 8] Liked (1590 words)
Hey Guys, I'm SO sorry for the lack of updates with this story. My life has been extremely busy and I had to fly home suddenly to visit my gran who wasn't doing very well. Anyway, here's a new update. I hope everyone likes it. Thanks for the great support with this story!

36. Chapter 36: Grand opening by caatje [Reviews - 29] Liked (1807 words)
So this is it. The last chapter of this story. I find it hard to believe myself. I've worked on this story for over a year, and now i'ts finished.

I want to thank everyone for the reviews, and please leave some more to give your overal opinion on this story. :)

Also a big thanks to my beta's, especially 'smiling' who's been a great help with developing my writing skills. Thank you all!!.