Author's Chapter Notes:
Big BIG Thankyou to everyone that is liking this story . As always this story wouldn't be the same without the brilliant beta Gotkona

Thanks so much sweetie x

Don't forget to review ;)
His hands slowly moved from her arms and positioned themselves around her back pulling her closer; his tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip.

Buffy moaned, her lips parting allowing his tongue to gain access. Her hips shifted as her hands played with the hair on the back of his neck.

Neither knew who broke the kiss first, both needing the air to breathe. Buffy stepped back afraid she would fall back into his arms.

“Buffy…”

“I-I’m sorry.” She ran her hand through her hair trying to gain some semblance of the situation.


“Why are you sorry? Am I that repulsive to you?”

Buffy’s head snapped up watching the anger dance over his features, biting her lower lip she sighed.

“What? No of course not. But you have to admit this is so wrong on so many levels.”

“How so?”

“Well there’s just too much history between us… not all of it good. And it would just never work out.”

“What happened to the girl I fell in love with all those years ago, she would never give up on anything. “

Buffy could feel the tears prick her eyes. She couldn’t cry in front of him. Rubbing her nose with the back of her hand, she turned her head.

“That girl is long gone and she isn’t ever coming back.” Spike grabbed her arm as she turned to walk away.

Spike noticed a couple walking past looking over at the heated debate between them. Pulling on her arm, he pulled her down the street and round the corner into an alley.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she hissed.


“Proving you wrong.”

His arm snaked around her waist and pulled her forward causing her to gasp. All she could do was look at his mouth. Pushing her back against the wall of the alley, Spike thrust himself forward capturing her lips.

Buffy didn’t have time to listen to the thoughts in her head telling her that this was wrong, all she could feel was Spike surrounding her. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his groin pushing against her stomach.

His lips left her mouth and trailed kisses across her cheek, moving slowly down her throat.

“You see what you do to me?” He whispered continuing his onslaught of her throat.


His hands left her arms and moved towards her hips. He lifted Buffy back up against the wall.

He looked into the green depths he loved so much and expected to see denial. All he saw was lust, passion and something else.

Buffy couldn’t take his intense gaze much longer, grabbing his wrist she pushed it underneath her dress towards her centre.

Spike opened his mouth to speak but no words would come forth. Pulling at the scrap of material he removed it with quick ease.

Buffy moaned and thrashed in the dark alley while his fingers moved within her with urgency. Gasping in the air, she moved her arm above her head and placed her palm flat on the brick.

“Oh god,” her warm breath danced along Spike’s face causing him to shiver in the California air.

His lips attacked her with such ferocity and passion he was sure they would surely be bruised.

Their tongues battled with each other trying to dominate. Buffy sucked on his tongue causing his eyes to roll back. The build up in her stomach was heavy, rising from the depths and exploding from her throat.

Their eyes met as she came down from the explicit feeling between her legs; releasing her hold on his wrist she found his belt buckle.

“Buffy, you know after this there’s no going back?”

She didn’t answer him she couldn’t. She didn’t want to think of that now. All she knew was that she needed him. She pulled on his zip, his erection bursting from the material. Grabbing the shaft, she motioned forward with her hand.

Finding her centre he thrust forward. She tensed as he stilled. Moving on her own she pushed down.

Spike’s breath caught in his throat, she was surely affecting him far more than she thought. He was fighting a multitude of feelings. Love, passion all the things he knew were what Buffy was all about.

Spike thrust forward pushing deeper within her. His tongue darted out and licked the satin material over her nipple. Her internal muscles squeezed him hard and he was sure it would be the death of him.

“Do you like that baby? Do you like what I do to you?”

Kissing her earlobe his lips moved down to her collarbone. He remembered some of the places she liked to be touched.

He lifted his lips and watched as she squeezed her eyes shut, stilling his thrusts to a slow steady pace.

“Buffy, look at me.”

She reluctantly lifted her lids to see Spike staring right at her, shuddering as his pace quickened.

“Buffy, tell me what you want?”

“I-I.”

“Uh, huh?”

“God help me Spike I want you.” Spike pushed upward as she pushed down meeting in ferocious thrusts.

“Do you want me baby? Say it.”

Buffy’s body was repeatedly slammed into the wall, her breath being forced out of her body.

“I want you, Spike….oh god.”

“I knew it would be like this, feels so good… you’re so wet for me baby.”

Her head fell forward resting on his shoulder as they matched each other. Her hands cupped his face as she pressed her lips to his. His incoherent babbling was taken from his mouth by her tongue.

She broke the kiss as her climax came with a vengeance. Spike thrust deeper and faster, his voice sounding hoarse in the blackened alley.

His head leaned against her slicked skin attentively placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

Lifting his head he kissed her nose, her forehead crinkling in the way he loved so much. He lowered her to the ground and caught her as she lost her balance.

“Okay I wasn’t meant to lose the use of my legs.”

“I don’t know luv, it was pretty knee trembling experience.”


Rolling her eyes she turned around to retrieve her purse from the floor. Spike took the advantage and leaned over and grabbed her from behind his cheek resting on her back.

“God I love you so much.”

The words left his mouth before he chance to test the waters, she stood up abruptly and stared.
The silence was broken by Buffy’s spinning on her heels and running out of the alley, Spike clenched his teeth and hurriedly fastened his trousers tearing out the alleyway like a bat out of hell.