Chapter 3: Getting drunk with you

After a long drive with the bus to LA she finally arrived at a little hotel called ‘Lilly’s flowers’ where she would spend the next weekend. She decided to spend her nights in this hotel because it wasn’t that expensive. She had enough money to have a proper life, but she wanted to be very careful and save as much as possible. She was scared of being broke, not being able to survive by herself. She needed to find a job. She walked in Lilly’s flowers and stopped at the reception to check in.

“Hello? I made a reservation to stay here… ehm… my name is Summers…Buffy Summers.” She told the lady that was supposed to help her. The lady had brown hair and it looked like she hadn’t putten a brush through it for years! Buffy wasn’t the type of person to judge a book by its cover, but damn! This girl needed help.

“Yes… Summers. I see… room 203. I hope you have a LOVELY stay here in Lilly’s flowers.” The lady said with a hint of sarcasm. Buffy didn’t like the way the lady said that. She was mean and looked at her like she saw a bug that needed to be squashed. Oh well… she shouldn’t be so negative… after all, she was going to see her brother… in just a couple of hours... Hopefully.

Buffy walked towards the elevator and saw the sign that said it was out of order. She sighed and ‘decided’ to take the stairs. When she finally saw her room she was completely exhausted. She had no idea it would be such a long walk to her room! She just hoped the elevator would be fixed soon, because there was no way she could go downstairs now without dropping unconscious.

4 hours later (11 p.m.)………….

After she had gotten a snack to eat she decided it was time to visit Xander. So here she was, standing in front of his house, the one he shared with Spike. She knew this because of the interviews she saw in all the popular magazines. That was the only way she could see here big brother nowaday.

She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She knocked again, a little harder this time. After waiting a little longer she sighed and gave up. She turned around and when she gotten about 3 steps further she heard somebody call her.

“Hey! You’re Buffy right?” When she saw Buffy’s strange look she added; “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Anya, I’m you’re brother’s girlfriend. I saw you on one of his pictures, you and a little girl… Dawn, I think her name was. You ARE Buffy right? I mean, you look different than on the pictures, but you do look like her.” Anya asked her with an unsure look. She didn’t really pay much attention to Xander’s talk about his family. Usually he was talking and she was trying to make out with him. But that didn’t mean she wasn’t listening to what he was saying! She could listen and have sex at the same time! At least that was what Anya tried to convince herself.

“Yes. Hi… I’m Buffy, but you already knew that. I’m sorry. I was actually looking for Xander. Do you know where he is?” Buffy asked the strange girl. She didn’t know Xander had a girlfriend. It wasn’t that surprising because she didn’t hear a thing from him, but she did hope she wasn’t with him because of his money. She didn’t think she was, this girl looked pretty nice.

“He’s probably at the ‘The Shadows’ it’s one of the
best clubs in town. You should really go there is you want to have some fun. The most girls go there because they know Xander and Spike are going to be there, you know Spike right?” At Buffy’s nod she continued “Anyway the fans go there and try to get close to them. Xander and Spike keep their distence though, I have nothing to be jealous about, Xander knows who is waiting for him to give him many orgasms.” She told Buffy with a confident look. Buffy watched her with an open mouth. She was open about everything even to strangers. She smiled a little, she knew she was going to like this girl, and she was just the type for her brother.

“Thanks Anya… that’s really… ehm… nice. Anyway, I think I’m gonna go to ‘The Shadows’. Can you give me the directions?” She asked Anya. After the complicated directions and a quick hug from Anya she started making her way to the club with an unsure look on her face. She hoped she wouldn't get lost, but anyway… she had a mouth to ask for directions if she did lose her way.

After a 15-minute walk she stood in front of ‘The Shadows’. She looked at the blinking letters that formed the word ‘Shadows’. To her surprise the bouncer let her in, he didn’t even ask for her id or anything.

Buffy was looking around, looking for her brother. Finally… there he was. She was so excited. She run to her brother and jumped in his arms.

“Ho there… if you want an autograph just ask, but I have a girlfriend you know. I’m not interested in… Buffy?” He asked when he saw the face of the young girl that literally jumped in his arms.

“Hi Xander. God… I missed you so much.” She said while hugging him again. In both of the Summer’s eyes were starting to form tears. Xander couldn’t believe his little sister was here, in his arms.

“Buffy. What are you doing here? Not that I’m not happy to see you… I am… It’s just…what are you doing here?” He asked with a confused look on his face. ‘Did something happen maybe. Was Dawn hurt? No, she would’ve just called me.’ He was thinking. Even if she did call he, he probably wouldn’t have called back. It wasn’t that he was neglecting her, it was just it too complicated. He knew he hurt her more than anything when he decided to go away. He simply just didn’t want to give her that pain again. He wanted to visit her so many times, but every time something came in the way.

“I came to get you back silly. You HAVE to come live with us again. You know…as a real family!” Buffy said with joy. He would finally come back… wait a minute… if he would come back… why was he looking so sad? “What’s with the sad look?” She asked her brother with a confused look. Why was he said at a moment like this?

“Buffy, I love you and Dawn more than anything in the world. But… I can’t go back. Here is my home. This is my life. I have everything here, work, a home, my friends, my…”

“…Girlfriend. Yes I know. I talked to her when I was at your apartment; she’s a nice girl. I liked her.” She said with a pained, but honest expression.

“Then you see why I can’t leave. I can’t leave her, and I can’t just take her with me. She has her job, she owns a shop and I have the band.”

“Yes I understand that she’s important. But not everything is here. Not your family, not the people who love you the most.” She looked at him with her big eyes.
Xander looked at her. “I have responsibilities to my job, Buff. I can’t just move to a different city.”

“I can’t believe you, what’s more important? Your job or your family?” Buffy practically shouted with tears falling from her eyes. She tried, she really tried to be calm, but he was just pissing her off. Didn’t he know that she needed him? She didn’t know what to do; all she knew is that she wanted her big brother back.

“Buffy please stop shouting. People are looking. Look… where are you staying? I can call you tomorrow after you cooled down…” Xander started, but when he saw her face he knew that he probably said the wrong thing.

“Cool down? Cool down! God Xander! How can you be like this! I thought you were my brother, I thought you would never leave me, never disappoint me! You know what? I don’t need you. We don’t need you! So much for keeping your promises. I guess there is a first time for everything” she said with a disgusted look on her face and with that she ran out of the club. ‘God I can’t believe him. All he cares about is his stupid job, the band this…the band that…! What about us, what about his fucking family?’ She was so lost in thoughts that she didn’t notice the man walking straight towards her.

“OEF!”

They both fell on the floor. “God! Can’t you watch were you’re going!” She yelled to the stranger while trying to stand up.

“Bloody hell! Listen pet, I wasn’t the only one that wasn’t watching were they were going!” He yelled to the girl that pissed him off. He didn’t notice her looking at him strangely till he was standing on his feet again. ‘God she’s so bleeding beautiful! Her blond her, green eyes, perfect curves… hey… why is she looking at me like that? Is she checking me out, if she is, she’s doing it really weird then.’

‘OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! It’s Spike! God he didn’t change one bit. Still the bleached blond hair, blue eyes, delicious cheekbones, black clothes and last but not least; the leather coat… wait, why is he looking at me like that. Oh my god, he doesn’t remember me. I know that I’ve changed, but I didn’t know that I changed THAT much! She used to have brown hair, but she coloured it a couple of months ago when she was stared to get tired of the colour. And she lost some baby fat, but other than that she hadn’t changed a thing. ‘Maybe he just didn’t notice me when we were younger.’ She thought sadly.

She stopped thinking about it when she saw Spike; he hadn’t stopped staring at her. What should I do… what should I do? Wait… did he just say something?’

“…Hurry, pet?”

“Hé? What?” She asked with a confused look. ‘What did he just say?’

He noticed she was nervous and his lips were forming an annoying smirk that Buffy loved so much.
“I asked where you were going in such a hurry.” He said. He looked at her again. She looked… familiar. Where had he seen her before?

“Oh… I was just going to my hotel really. I was planning on getting real drunk and then go asleep.” She said with a smile on her lips. He really didn’t recognize her! Part of her was sad, why didn’t he recognize her? Was she so forgettable? But part of her was excited.

This was just perfect, think of all the possibilities. Her lips formed a smirk of her own.

“Planning on getting drunk, Luv? Well, today is your lucky day; I’m in the mood for that too. Do you might if I join you?” He asked with a sexy voice while moving a piece of stranded hair behind her ear. Buffy felt her knees going weak; this was the Spike she knew. Sexy and confident and she didn’t want it another way.
At a bar…

“… And then he said that I had to cool down! Can you believe it?” She half shouted. She had 2 glasses of some kind of beer with a weird name and was already drunk. Spike had about 4 beers as many and started to feel a little ‘tipsy’ too.

Spike couldn’t believe the nerve off this guy. He was her brother! How could he hurt he like that, especially an angel like Anne!

Buffy decided to pretend like she didn’t know him, so she told him her name was Anne, which was actually her middle name. She told him about Xander, not telling him his name and changing the details of the story a little bit so he wouldn’t find out who she really was.

“His loss pet. You deserve much more than a brother like that. He should beg on his knees to get you to take him back. And to choose his job above his family! Pffffffff… I would never do that!” He answered. He really wouldn’t do that, his job was very important to him… of course! But he would give up everything to be with his family, if he had one, one day.

“You want to go for a walk pet?” He asked her. She didn’t look so very good.

“Yeah sure.” She started to get up, but her legs wouldn’t work, so she fell on the ground. Spike was getting her up immediately. He put the money for the drinks on the counter, scooped her up and carried her outside, into the cab. Which was already there. He carried her in before he climbed in himself; he closed the door behind them.

“Where to, Luv?” He asked.

“Uhm… Lilly’s flowers.” She answered with a shy look, she didn’t want him to know that she didn’t have that much of money and when you were sleeping at Lilly’s Flowers, it usually meant that you were short on cash. Xander told her once when he was visiting LA.

‘Bloody hell! Lilly’s Flowers? She’s staying in Lilly’s Flowers? Like hell she is!’ He looked at the girl next to him, there was only one option left. He turned to the cabdriver and gave him his address and the cab drove away to its destination.

“Where are we going?” She asked. She knew she wasn’t going to Lilly’s Flowers, she heard him saying a different street.

“We are going to my private house, pet. I live with a friend but I don't think he'd appreciate me bringing a stranger home. We're going to my beach house. You’re all right with that?” He asked, hoping that she was. He liked Anne very much and wouldn’t mind to spend the night with her, if she wanted too, that is. Usually he was a perfect gentleman, he wouldn’t go with girl to bed on the first date, but something about this girl was making him all weird inside, he never felt anything like it.

“Okay, yeah it’s fine.” She answered. She was in love with Spike since she was 12, now she was 17 and he was 19 and she still felt the same way. But he could never love her; he would never see Buffy as more than just his best friend’s sister. Just because he couldn’t feel anything for Buffy, which doesn’t have to mean that he couldn’t feel anything for Anne. She wouldn’t mind, DEFINITELY wouldn’t mind to spend the night with Spike, he was everything she would ever want in a man.

When the cab stopped Spike paid him and carried Anne to the house. He put her down for a minute to unlock his door. The minute Spike closed the door behind him Buffy was on him, smashing her mouth against his. Spike was surprised but very pleased and started kissing her back with the same passion she was giving him; he was burning for this girl! Seriously!
Buffy opened her mouth and their tongues dueled in a passionate fight.

Buffy backed off for a minute to take her shirt off and resumed kissing the man she had loved for years. Buffy couldn’t get enough of him; she needed to feel his naked skin against her. So she starting tearing at his shirt, buttons were flying everywhere. When Spike’s shirt was completely off he put his hands on her waist to bring her closer and he started nibbling and kissing her neck.

Buffy started breathing heavily and when he massaged her breast through her bra, she couldn’t help the moan that slipped from the back of her throat. She pulled his head up to kiss him again. He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground to reveal a black lacy thong that was identical to her bra. He moved his mouth to her cheek, neck and started fumbling with her bra. When it finally fell to the ground he took a step back to worship the beauty in front of him. He couldn’t believe that he was so lucky to have this angel in front of him. There she stood in nothing but a black thong. Her perky breasts were beautiful and her nipples were already hard. He wanted nothing more than to take them into his mouth and suck on them till she begged him to fuck her, but first… he decided that he was way to overdressed. And seeing the look on her face, he wasn’t the only one who thought that.

He took his pants and socks off untill he was dressed in nothing but a big smile.
He practically ran to kiss her again. The kiss wasn’t tender or sweet; it was hard, demanding and full of need. He moved to her breasts and started licking her, going everywhere but her nipples which left Buffy panting with need.

“Please… oh god… Spike, please I want…” she moaned, finally….

Spike started sucking on her nipples making them even harder then they already were. He sucked on them softly but when she grabbed his head and pushed him even further to her breasts he sucked on them… harder this time. She moaned, panted and gasped for air.

“You like that baby… I like it too… love sucking these tits of yours, making your sweet nipples all hard. Could suck on these sweet titties all night.” Spike said in a voice full off lust and want.

When Buffy couldn’t take it anymore she grabbed his head again so he was forced to look into her eyes. With 3 little words she told him exactly what she needed.

“I want you…”




----------------------------------

AN: Thanks SOOO much to Stine, Jenny, Tuesday, Frederique, **************** , SarahandJamesFanatic, MarstersGirl13, briana, Spiked_Slayer, 76_Bloody_Trombones and Becky! OHHHHHHHH these reviews make me soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep on giving me tehse great reviews!!

And thanks to chelsea for betaing this chapters