Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello again ! Thanks for the support for the first chapter ! :)
“Hello Cutie” drawled the gorgeous English?! stranger from the door.

“Ummm hey?” answered Buffy.

The stranger swaggered through the door like he owned the place. Buffy noted that his eyes were the most amazing blue that she had ever seen in her eighteen years.
Taking in his surroundings he saw the light green coloured bedspread adorned with various stuffed animals including a plush pink pig.

“Nice pig luv”.

Buffy picked up the pig looking shy, “His name is Mr Gordo”.

“That’s sweet pet. And your name? I’m pretty sure it isn’t Alexander Harris, correct? Because I was expecting to see him when I walked through this door.”

“I’m Buffy Summers, Alexander Harris is next door I think.”

“Too bad, I think it would be a lot more fun living with you” he suggested with a waggle of his scared eyebrow. At that moment, their eyes locked, both unmoving. They seemed locked in a trance, neither of them could look away as they both felt a strong connection to the other. The blond stranger closed his eyes and when he opened them his smirk was back in place.

“Buffy eh? What kind of name is Buffy?”

“Excuse me! My mother gave me that name. What’s your name? Oh wait, in an outfit like that let me guess. Rocco, or dumbass…. Or… ?” She replied sarcastically with one perfectly shaped eyebrow raised.

“Actually, its Spike. You’ll be sure to remember it pet, you can count on the fact that we will be seeing plenty of each other” he said as he looked her up and down.
Buffy went to cross her arms across her chest self-consciously but thought better of it and dropped into a defiant stance with her hands on her hips and head tilted.

“Well… Spike, is there anything else that I can do for you or are you just gonna stand there all day making moon –eyes”

With that remark Spike straightened his back and with a smirk said, “Well Goldilocks I look forward to spending some more time with you” Spike turned and left the room swagger fully in place.

As Spike left the room he heard Buffy mumble “In your dreams Captain Peroxide” what he did not see however was Buffy clearly staring at his backside as he left her room.
Spike knew from that moment on that Buffy Summers was going to be a part of his life whether she liked it or not.
……………………………………………………………………………………………


“What a nerve! Who in the hell does that Spike guy think he is. He just bursts in the room, without even knocking! All smirking and sexy… and what? Not sexy… annoying as HELL” as Buffy stormed about the room she picked up a fallen Mr Gordo and chucked him at the door just in time for the door to open revealing a cute red headed girl and a guy

with brown hair and eyes, who ended up with a pig hitting him in the face.
“Well Wills, I take it your roommate is not happy to see us!” exclaimed the boy with brown eyes.

“Oh my god! I am so sorry, I was just frustrated and needed to throw something and I didn’t know that you were there, and forgive me? Who are you anyways?”

“I’m Xander Harris, and this is Willow, who actually lives in this very room with you and you are very pretty and blonde and-“

“Don’t mind him, it was a long drive. Hi! I’m Willow Rosenberg, your umm roommate I guess!”

“Buffy Summers, its really cool to meet you… both of you. “ she said with a giggle as she took in Xander’s glazed eyes and lopsided grin. “Xander Harris as in Alexander Harris?”

That seemed to slap Xander out of his daze, “Yeah! Why ? have you heard of me before?”

“Well kinda. I met your roommate earlier. Totally gorgeous in that annoying way you know? He was all insulting and sexy and wait NO… he was a total jackass”

Willow and Xander both gave her a confused look.

“Well I guess I better go and meet this new roommate of mine. Wish me luck” Xander called as he headed out the door.

“Good luck” called Willow

“You’re gonna need it” Buffy added.

After Xander had left the girls both turned to each other with uncertainty. Both were nervous about what the other was thinking about them at that moment.

“So… “ the both said and giggled.
“Have you ever played anywhere but here?” Buffy asked.

Willow answered, “On a beach, reading poetry with Jake Gyllenhal”

Buffy giggled, “Willow, I think its gonna be a good year!” and with that the girls finished unpacking and talked and laughed until the sun came up.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Xander walked through the door and was greeted to loud punk music blaring from the stereo and a bleached blond guy currently rocking out.

“Uh… hello?”

Spike turned around and looked Xander over, “Can I help you with something whelp?”

“I’m your roommate Xander” he answered “What’s a whelp?”

Spike laughed, “Sorry British terms, I’m Spike. So I guess we will be living together eh? So whelp, what kind of music do you listen to?”

“I like Rock mostly, you know Jimmy Eat World, Foo Fighters, stuff like that”

“Those bands aren’t bad, they’re no Sex Pistols, but I guess they are alright. With a shirt like that I thought you were gonna say the Spice Girls or something”.

“Excuse me, this is a great shirt and besides, without the Spice Girls there would be no girl power, they were a very entertaining act”

“Right…. Alright whelp, what do you say we open a couple brews and get to know each other?”

“I was just thinking the same thing… hey Spike did you happen to see that Buffy girl next door?”

“Of course I did, she bloody amazing.”

“Yeah” Xander sighed. “My best friend Willow lives with her”.

“Well don’t be getting any ideas. I saw her first, and I plan on becoming a permanent part of her life”

“Damn” said Xander “I am not one for the luck when it comes to pretty girls like that”.

“Don’t worry about it mate. There are gonna be loads of parties this week. We will most definitely find you a bird of your very own”.

“A bird? I don’t want a pet. And besides, who would want a bird? Dogs are much more of a companion.”

“Wow… you really are a whelp! I don’t mean a bird as in an animal” exclaimed Spike “ I mean like a girl, a chick, a broad. Whatever. We are gonna find you a lady friend.”

“Sounds great!”

And with that the guys rocked out to the Sex Pistols while drinking some beers and planning Xander’s lady-killing techniques.