Author's Chapter Notes:
I own Nothing. Joss is Emperor of all.

Seriously - this is just for my fun


This is my first fic - please be kind. And I couldn't find a beta...

So hopefully, no glaring plot gaps - but given it's pwp - I think I'm safe

I don't know how to keep the italics... so sorry - the thoughts don't stand out as thoughts as clearly as I wish they had....


______________________


____________________________________
As he walked across the room she couldn’t help but roll her eyes.

His smirk irritated her. His predatory grace appeared calculated to draw the eyes of every woman present.

To her disgust she saw Dawn appraise him with her eyes, and then stop on his face with shock.

“Dawn…” she said her sister’s name in an undertone. Dawn sensed rather than heard the remonstrance in Buffy’s voice.

Buffy just shook her head once and Dawn coloured red. She got the point. It’s not polite to perv on your sister’s enemy. Point taken.

Buffy shoved Dawn with a little more force than she would normally use. Placing herself between Dawn and the approaching vamp. The Vamp. With a capital “V”. That’s how Buffy thought of him increasingly.

He was the one she had yet to stake. She thought back to the day she had joked with Giles at the cemetery. Can’t we just say he was the one that got way. We could tell everyone that he was this big.

Ok, not right to use those thoughts with the Vamp on his way over. Don’t associate the word Big with Vamp.

He’s really not that Big she told herself. Don’t forget the whole engagement spell, though. Oh, bad Buffy. Traitor. She was fighting with herself.

He always did this. Made her think too much. Bad Vamp.

“Spike” she greeted him. Why waste words on the undead? It’s not like civility is necessary with him.

“Slayer.” He stated her calling like it was her name. That really pissed her off. He knew her name. He’d known it for years. He even called her by it in front of her Mom.

“Why are you hiding lil sis, Slayer? Afraid the Big Bad’s got a yen for the youngin’s are we? Or is it that lil sis has a yen for the Big Bad.”

“Gross Spike. Don’t you have somewhere to be that’s else?”

Dawn was shoving up against her back like she wanted to slap Spike. As fun as it would be to watch… hold that thought.

“I’d love to watch Dawn whale on you Spike, but we’re here to have fun tonight. Fun that does not include you.”

Spike raised an eyebrow and grinned at her. Dammit. Why do I always say things that can be taken… wait, I don’t – he’s just sick – peverse - wrong.

“I don’t know who let you off your chain, but you are going back there tonight. Don’t make me hunt you down. You would regret it.” Spike just smirked.

“Luv, if you hunt me down, you won’t regret it.”

“You know,” Buffy started conversationally, “I’ve read in my psych books that the best way to deal with someone who craves attention is to ignore them. So bye-bye Spikey.”

Buffy started on to the dance floor of the Bronze dragging Dawn behind her. As they started shimmying around the floor Dawn asked, “He’s chipped right?”

“Well duh.”

“Then why did you move me behind you?”

“Dawn, we do not play with Vampires. I hunt them and you avoid them. Mum let you out with me tonight on the basis you would behave. So behave already. Or we could go home…”

Dawn did not want to go home. She was 14 years old and other girls her age went to the Bronze. Ok, not often. But she had a big sister, so didn’t that entitle her to a little bit of partying with protection?

Why did her sister insist on thinking she knew nothing of boys, of men. She knew a man when she saw one. Ok, well for a second there she had thought Spike was a man. But… well she knew stuff.

Spike watched the girls dance on the floor. He watched Buffy herd various older boys away from Dawn. That lil bit sure is a looker. Got nothing on big sis of course… wait bugger. I did not just think that. Ok, scrap that. I did. She may be my enemy, but I’m EVIL. I can think of sex and the Slayer and it doesn’t make me wrong. It’s peverse. And peverse is right. Right?

Buffy was toned down that night. With Dawn there to protect (and monitor) she did not get up to her usual tricks. So to watch Dawn dancing threw her somewhat. Her sister had style, grace and “the moves”. Yep. Dawn danced well. A fact a number of guys seemed to realise. One was coming a little too close.

Buffy danced next to the 17 year old boy and his eyes widened in pleased shock. Then she leaned in. “She’s 14 and she’s jailbait. She’s also my sister and I am capable of hurting you.”

At first, the boy smiled. His smile faded as he saw something flicker in her eyes. He moved off promptly in another direction.

After a few sodas and a bit of dancing, Buffy called the end of the night. Dawn gave up without a fight. After all, Mom said she’d had to be home by 10 and it was 9.30. If they walked home, she’d be home early and maybe she’d be able to go out again.

Spike watched the girls leave. He followed them at a distance. Far enough away in his estimation not to set off Buffy’s “spidey sense.”

He wasn’t ensuring they got home safe. No way. He was just making sure he’d be able to give the Slayer a good run when she got ready to find him. By knowing where she started out.

Dawn made it home with ease and Buffy turned to head home to the Dorms. Then the thought struck. Dammit. Spike. The Vamp.

Find him. Deliver him to Giles and then leave. Right.

She walked towards Restfield Cemetery first. She was in the cemetery, walking around, when suddenly she doubled back, into a bush and came out with Spike held by the scruff of his shirt.

“Blimey Slayer. Watch the shirt. I’m a little limited in the wardrobe department right now.”

“Really Spike and what makes you think I care if you’ve got nothing left to wear.”

“Now now luv, if you wanted me naked…” he winked at her.

He winked at her. At her. He winked.

“Stop Spike. You are going to Giles. Now.” If I don’t talk to him, I can’t put my foot in it, she reasoned.

“Hang about Luv. Am enjoyin the night air. Don’t want to miss this treat. Makes me feel alive.”

“You’re not alive Spike.” She couldn’t help it.

“I’m more alive ‘an you.” He stated.

“And what do you mean by that?”

“Don’t get shirty. Am just sayin’. I feel the night. I love the night. You just walk in it.”

“I own the night Spike. And all the undead and demons that play in it.” Again, with her big mouth.

He laughed. A rumbly belly laugh.

He did not just give me tingles she told herself.

Spike felt the night air wash over his skin. He breathed deeply, though unnecessarily. There… I can smell it. She smells excited. She gets off on our chats as much as I do. Hmm… Just like she used to get off on our fights. Always could smell this delicious scent…

“One dance, Slayer.”

“Well that was more vague than usual for you Spike. You mean… What exactly?”

“One dance and I’ll go home like a good little boy.”

“You’ll go home any time I say you go home.”

“Smug, but no. I’m out now Slayer. Can you just imagine how embarrassing it would be if I accosted a passer by and told them that you were stalking me…” He smiled widely at the thought.

“Your male Spike. I’m female. You do realise that this gives me more credit than you in a room full of strangers when claiming to be threatened.”

“Again, smug. Well we could try it. Or…”

“What Spike?” She was getting tense. Her voice was edgy and bordering on bitchy.

“Or I could tell your little band of Scoobies the sweet nothings you whispered under Red’s little spell. Of how you loved the feel of my hard cock pressed against you… And how you couldn’t wait to see how much of it you could suck down. Of how I’d taste when I came in your…”

“Stop it right now. One dance. And no more words.”

Buffy was embarrassed. She felt her face burning. She’d used those words. To Spike. That and other nasties he could trot out. She was stuck. For big things, world save-age things, her embarrassment be damned. But for one dance…

They headed to the Bronze. He didn’t even gloat. Externally that is.

They walked back in.

“A drink luv? A grown up kind now kid sis is home where she belongs.”

“You said one dance… not drinks.”

“Yeah, but you’ve been monitoring sis all night. I’m thinking now you don’t have to.”

She knew she shouldn’t.

Yet when he grabbed them both shot glasses and a bottle of tequila, she weakened. Sometimes cutting loose just seemed the thing to do. And afterall, Spike was free, why shouldn’t she be…

The logic that wasn’t didn’t seem to fire up her brain. After three shots, she lost the concept anyway and decided she’d re-think whatever the problem was in the morning.

She felt his cold hand on her bare arm.

“No luv, you are dancing with me. I don’t want to dance alone. Isn’t this worth it? For me to keep your dirty little secrets secret”

“You are a pig Spike.” She said. Of course, it sounded a bit more slurred than she intended.

He pulled her onto the floor as a slow song struck up a mellow beat. She could have pulled back. She used her desire to keep the secret as a valid excuse to herself for not pulling away.

Honestly, she did not want him to talk. However she also enjoyed the thought of pressing against him… Just this once.

They started gyrating gently to the song. She lost time. She was certain they’d been dancing but moments.

She felt it. His cock. Pressed against her pelvis. She didn’t acknowledge it. Pretending ignorance is a useful part of dancing with men. But she felt it.

Her stomach felt tingly again.

They swayed and rubbed.

Spike noticed one song flow into the next. He moved in to rub her back and she let him.

It was the closest they’d been since Red’s spell.

He loved her smell. She smelled wet, enticing. Ripe. Ready.

His hands played trails down her body and she shimmied in closer to him.

He didn’t say a word. Why blow it? I’m EVIL. He told himself. Nothing wrong with playing nice… just using it to get me… The thought left him as he breathed the Slayer’s scent.

He danced them over to a dark corner. In the shadows he started rubbing his hand under her scrap of a top. Along her back. Then to her neck and back down her back.

He played with the crevice at the bottom of her spine and felt her melt a little more.

She was drunk. But not that drunk. She’d had no one since Parker. And he was useless. All lines and no skill.

And this felt good. Ok… Spike… but it felt good. She closed her eyes. If I can’t see his face, then it could be anyone making me feel so good. Bad Buffy whispered part of her brain. It was drowned out by the voice screaming, IT FEELS GOOD.

He noticed her eyes close and leaned down and experimentally kissed her neck. She snuggled. The Slayer snuggled. But it felt good.

Kisses, licks and nibbles were driving her into a frenzy as Spike picked up confidence and tempo.

She whimpered.

His hands started exploring over the ass of her leather pants. His lips were on her neck and collar bone.

They hadn’t kissed, yet she felt more aroused that she’d ever felt.

Please don’t kiss my lips… It’ll then be real and I’d have to stop you. Even in her drunken state she acknowledged her impending regret. But it felt too good.

Her hands strayed of their own volition. They traced his tightly muscled chest beneath his shirt.

His hands were pulling her against his hard on, and she didn’t resist.

Parker was a mistake. And I didn’t enjoy it… You’re allowed to enjoy one mistake aren’t you?

They were rubbing and he was kissing, as her lips started brushing his shirt.

He pulled them deep into the darkness of the side wall and quickly gazed around. He was turned on. But he was also sober. What the Slayer might enjoy in her tipsy state was a far cry from what she’d enjoy hearing about later from others. Sober.

In the darkness he could see her. She wouldn’t see him even if she opened her eyes. Which he noticed she didn’t. Oh well. Don’t let that stop you mate…

He rubbed against her mound, over her clothes. She couldn’t believe how fucking unbelievable it felt to be petted even with her clothes between them.

He undid a button on her leather pants, then started unzipping. She didn’t pull away.

She undid the buttons of his shirt and her lips moved from his shirt to his chest.

Her tongue danced lazy rings around his nipples.

Cor her mouth is so fuckin hot!

He moved his right hand slowly down her pants. He could feel how wet she was already. And she was hot, so hot down there.

Her tongue danced across his chest and then he felt her suck his neglected nipple into her mouth.

The sensation.

His hand crept lower down and start brushing against her clit. She was almost humping his hand with her swaying.

They were gyrating against each other.

Her hands went to the front of his jeans. She was going to pull him out.

She did. He felt massive in her hands.

She risked a peek at the hard cool cock and suddenly realised it was dark and she could see nothing. The noise of the music covered them, yet they were so far back as to be invisible. She stroked his cock. Not expertly. But thoroughly.

No wonder vamps feed here. She thought distantly.

He noticed her eyes peek, and then the realisation of darkness, of privacy, hit her.

He saw she kept her eyes open but staring into the darkness at the level of his chest not connecting with his eyes.

They were both gasping at the mutual masturbation. Each time she gasped he felt his nipples tingle in the cooler night air compared to her hot mouth.

He needlessly breathed heavily his desire into her necked and she felt the tepid air and thrilled at his response.

They were stroking each other to oblivion. She was cumming on his fingers as he kept brushing against her clit.

She felt her pants being pushed down as she came and then she released his cock.

He plunged into her and she felt it throughout her body.

In and out like heaven. Full. Complete. Hard. Wonderful!

In the aftershocks of her pleasure, he was touching her again and driving her even higher.

As his cock struck inside her, at the same delicious spot, she realized she was losing it. Straight from one orgasm into a multiple.

Her clit and cunny were vibrating against him. She was squeezing him like a vice. She felt like a damned virgin though he knew she wasn’t. She also wasn’t acting like one. She accommodated him and encompassed him. There was no resistance, just snugness.

She was cumming over him and drawing him along with her.

He felt her body shaking with pleasure and then he vamped as he came. He didn’t bite. He just lost control.

His body was shaking in time with hers.

They were stuck in pleasure and stuck in the moment.

It could have lasted hours or seconds. Neither noticed.

As he came back to reality he actually did the gentlemanly thing and covered her first. Yet as he moved to protect her privacy, she was doing the same for him.

They pulled away and straightened up.

She didn’t look towards his face, and was staring at his chest.

They were both riding the aftermath of pleasure yet he felt her tensing.

“Don’t worry Luv. ‘T never happen’d.”

One quick grateful look was all he got.

They walked out of the club and into the night.

Glancing at her watch she realized they’d been dancing or … whatever… for more than three hours.

Time to get Spike home.

They made it to Giles. There were no lights on. It appears his absence had not even been noted.

He picked the lock and they moved inside silently.

As she turned to leave he pulled her close… and whispered… “One day I’d love to feel what you promised me. Your hot mouth sucking my cock.”

She would have blushed or yelled, but it seemed foolish after everything they had just shared. Her tipsy buzz had faded with the multiple orgasm and she was thinking clearly. Crystal even.

“It’ll never happen, Spike.” She sounded almost sorrowful, rather than vindictive.

“Never say never Slayer… But don’t you worry. This never happened either…”