[Reviews - 62] LikedPrinter
Summary: What if Buffy realized that when she refused the gift of power in "Get it Done" that she had turned her back on her duty?  Can she take it back?  And if so, what will she become? Nominated for Best WIP at the Vampire Kisses awards!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No
Word count: 51093 Read: 20748
Published: 01/16/2006 Updated: 03/14/2009

1. Visions & Dreams by Morrigan [Reviews - 6] Liked (1459 words)
Newly revamped with help from the fantastic Blacknblue2 & some extra tweaks by Jeanie.  Thanks girls, you rock!

This chapter is a fairly strict Canon of "Get it Done" from Buffy's POV.  However, it's just a jumping board for the over-all plot, so bear with me.  This will also start out as a general PG type fic, but will be rated 18 because it will be more graphic, most likely being changed over to NC17, as the story progresses.

This is my first fic, so please leave a review and let me know if you are interested in seeing how it turns out.  Thanks.  :)

2. Sensations by Morrigan [Reviews - 4] Liked (1791 words)
Please review and let me know what you think.  It would really make my day!

3. No on Like Me by Morrigan [Reviews - 2] Liked (1876 words)
Thank you!  Thank you, to all who reviewed!  Please keep em comin!  It makes my heart glad!

The song in the chapter is *Brass in Pocket* by the Pretenders.

4. What Makes a Man? by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (2919 words)
Thanks again to those who reviewed. You made my day!  Please continue to let me know how I'm doing.  :)
This chapter goes out to Blacknblue2, in thanks for the great beta work.  You Rock!

5. Hard Knocks by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (2131 words)
Someone nominated this fic at the Vampire Kiss awards for Best WIP!  *Jumping up and down, excitedly!*  Thank you, whoever you are!  Also, to all those who have reviewed, so far, I want to thank you again, because it means SO much to me, to get feedback on this story.  Please continue to let me know what you think!  This one goes out, once again to my wonderful beta, Blacknblue2.  If it weren't for you, I don't know what would have become of this chapter.  You are awesome!

6. Blame by Morrigan [Reviews - 3] Liked (1153 words)
 Hey everyone!  I didn't think I'd be posting so soon, but one of the reviewers got my muse all excited, and this is what popped out!  After reading this, I'm sure you know who you are!  :)  Thank you all, so much for the great reviews guys, you have been great!  Please don't stop!  I think the withdrawals would kill me!  *L*

This was beta'd by the wonderful Blacknblue2.  Without her, I'd be lost.  Thank you again, girl!

7. Reflections of Me with You by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (2738 words)
 Ok, here goes.  Dawn finally gets her say.  Thanks again to the incredible Blacknblue2 for perfoming another miracle on this chapter.  "Please, please please" leave a review, guys, and let me know what you think.  It would really mean the world to me.

8. Early one Morning by Morrigan [Reviews - 3] Liked (1710 words)
 I'm going to give a shout-out for Greenhair00 here, because she has managed, unbeknownst to her, to give my writer's block a kick in the ass.  Thanks a lot!  You crack me up!

Special Thanks also to Blacknblue2 for pointing out some really obvious things that needed correction here.  All fixed now!  *silly me!*

This chapter is has a few hints toward the future plot of this fic and I'm a little nervous about it, so please, guys...  If you read it, leave me a review and let me know what you think, k?  Thanks a million!  :)

9. Once Upon a Day by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (1321 words)
 Alas, this chapter is another Canon based twist.  To those of you who have been reading and reviewing, thanks for sticking in there with me.  I promise that there really is a method to my madness, and that this fic will eventually lead to spuffiness.
Special thanks again, to Blacknblue2 for her fab beta work, and for giving me some new ideas to play with from here on out.  Ok...  Here we go.  Please leave a review, guys and tell me what you think.  :)

10. Escape by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (1470 words)
Thank you Blacknblue2!  She rocks, y'all!  Ok guys, Things are rolling along a little better now, so give me a holler and tell me what you think, please? :)

11. Living in Your World by Morrigan [Reviews - 4] Liked (2331 words)
A special thanks goes out to my beta, Blacknblue2, who's great ideas and encouragement has kept me going, when otherwise, this fic would have been dust.

For those of you who have been following this, we are only a chapter or two away from the real deal.  Please stick it out with me.  The pace is going to pick up real soon!  As always, please please read and review.  C'mon...  You know you want to!

12. Hero by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (1907 words)
Thanks again, to my partner in crime, Blacknblue2.  Bwaahaha!

And thanks also, to all of you who have left such encouraging reviews, throughout this fic.  You guys really do a lot to keep me going.

13. False Pretenses by Morrigan [Reviews - 3] Liked (2364 words)
Beta'd by the fantastic, wonderful Blacknblue2.  *Hugs!*

To those of you who have been reading and reviewing, Thank-you SO much!  To those who have been reading and not reviewing, thanks for reading... But give me a holler! *L*

Here goes,..  Hope you like it!

14. Evolution by Morrigan [Reviews - 2] Liked (2013 words)
Thanks goes out to everyone who has stuck it out with me.  You guys have been great!  Thanks also, to Blacknblue2 for doing another wonderful job on this, for me!

As usual, I ask that you guys please leave me a review and tell me what you think.  It means a lot to me.

15. Common Ground by Morrigan [Reviews - 3] Liked (2523 words)
 Here we go, chapter 15... I hope you guys like it.  If so, please leave a review and let me know.  I'm feeling like needy girl, at the moment.  *L*

Thanks again to Blacknblue2 for her fab beta work!

16. Fragments by Morrigan [Reviews - 5] Liked (1998 words)
 Thanks to everyone still reading this.  I apologize for the long laps between chapters, but RL has been getting in the way, and it makes my muse cranky and uncooperative.  This chapter, like the others, was beta'd by wonderful friend, Blacknblue2.  *Hugs*

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  Please leave a review and tell me what you think.  I'd love to hear from you!

17. Salvation by Morrigan [Reviews - 1] Liked (1963 words)
Beta'd, once again, by the brilliant Blacknblue2!

Just wanna give a shout out to all those who have been reviewing, so far.  You guys are so cool!

18. Forget by Morrigan [Reviews - 2] Liked (3183 words)
Sorry for taking so long to get this one out. RL got in the way, as it often tends to do.  I hope this chapter makes up for it.  Please leave a review and tell me what you think.  I love hearing from everyone!

Thanks again, to my wonderful friend, blacknblue2 for not only being a brilliant beta, but for being the best sounding board a writer could ever hope for!  You *SO* rock, girl!

19. Forever by Morrigan [Reviews - 0] (2396 words)
Sorry I haven't updated here for so long.  Real life tends to get in the way like that. It sucks, but it's true.  Thanks to those of you who have stuck it out with me.  The sudden emergence of new reviews reminded me why I started posting here to begin with, and I will do my best to catch things up.

Once again, beta'd by the incomparable Blacknblue2.  Thanks, and big hugs to you!

20. Change of Heart by Morrigan [Reviews - 2] Liked (1670 words)
Okay...  Today has turned out to be more of a free day than what I am used to, so I am going to put another one up over here.  Please leave a review guys.  It would mean a lot to me.

Once again, beta'd by my fab friend, Blacknblue2.  Without her, my stories wouldn't be worth a damn.  Thanks, again, girl!

21. Miss Me? by Morrigan [Reviews - 3] Liked (1550 words)
A/N:  Beta'd once again by the benevolent ruler of all things wordy, Blacknblue2.  I hope this chapter entertains.

22. Speak of the Devil by Morrigan [Reviews - 2] Liked (2575 words)
Although some of the dialogue was tweaked or omitted in places, much of the middle end of this chapter is taken from *Dirty Girls.*  I agonized over doing this, because I didn't want to use much of the canon BtVS for this fic.  But, for future events that I cannot reveil, I needed a catalyst.  And, this scene that I used, was a great one for it.  Hope you all aren't too dissapointed, and I hope that you enjoy this chapter.


Beta'd, of course, by the fantabulous Blacknblue2, who, by the way, has decided to take part in the joss100 drabble challenge and is posting her solo stuff on her LJ.  (Shameless Plug for my beautiful beta girl)  Y'all should check it out.  Good stuff!

23. Lost by Morrigan [Reviews - 4] Liked (2410 words)
Well, here I am again, folks.  I'm assuming that most of the people still reading this fic have caught up on it at the BSV, since I haven't updated as regularly, over here.  However, if I do still have some readers on this side, it would be great to hear from you. My muse has gone walkabout for a couple of months now, but I still have a few chapters written that could be posted here. It would just be kind of nice to get a little feedback so that I know if anyone is still interested.  Thanks.

24. What? by Morrigan [Reviews - 0] (1850 words)
Worried about what she has just seen, Faith goes to the magic shop for help, and ends up more confused than when she was already.

25. Decisions by Morrigan [Reviews - 7] Liked (1792 words)
As always, this was beta'd by the one who I refer to as the benevolent ruler of all things wordy, Blacknblue2. Thank You!!!

Disclaimer: All characters are property of Joss Whedon and ME. *grumble mumble groan*