[Reviews - 34] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU from the end of Season 4. A curse, the meddling Powers, and drama and comedy to boot! Eventual Spuffy.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 40698 Read: 22029
Published: 01/17/2006 Updated: 10/22/2006

1. The Curse by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 6] Liked (1574 words)
This is PG-13, due to Spike-like language, some violence, and some sexual references.

2. Ouch by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 3] Liked (2216 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others.
Thankyou to all who reviewed, by the way!

3. Reunion by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (2945 words)
A/N Heh, I’ve included some of the original script for Primeval for diehard Buffy fans. : ) I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

4. Stress by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (3603 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others.

5. Let the Games Begin by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (2395 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others.

6. Primeval by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 1] Liked (1838 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others

7. The Joining by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 1] Liked (2419 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others. Thank you to all my reviewers!

8. Fused by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (3616 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Mia, Bryan, Daniel, and Cassandra. Joss Whedon owns all of the others.
(Alright! Chapter 8 is here, now. Enjoy! And Review! Please!)

9. The Bloody Awful Aftermath by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (1979 words)
Alright! Chapter 9 is here, now. And by the way, thanks to all of you who have reviewed. :)

10. Restless: Part I by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (1812 words)
How am I going for time? When you review, I post quicker. :) Thank you so much to my reviewers so far! I’m glad you like the story so far. I hope I’ve addressed any issues that you have with my story. If not, inform me, please! Chapter 10 is here, now. Well… Part I of it. Part II and III will be up soon, Promise! For now… enjoy! And Review! Please!)

11. Restless: Part II by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 3] Liked (2464 words)
Alright! Chapter 10 is here, now. Well, Part 2 of it, anyway. Hope you liked Part 1! Enjoy! And Review! Please!

12. Restless: Part III by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (2497 words)
Hope you enjoy, all! Ouch, can you believe it? Three parts… Please, no-one kill me for this. Hope you liked the other two! I promise you, though, this is where Restless ends. Enjoy Part III! And Review! Please! Thankyou for all those who've reviewed my work! )

13. Pancake Divination by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (1778 words)
I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a while. I really have no excuse, I need to write more often :P

14. Shouldn't Be Here by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 1] Liked (1752 words)
(Hey! Chapter 14, finally. Now, for all those who love a Spike/Dawn friendship, I promise you, it’s definitely coming. And I know that some of you will cry out in outrage at the pet name that Spike gives Cassandra, but trust me, Nibblet and Little Bit will be saved for Dawn without reservations. Oh, and thanks so much to the people who have reviewed! I know I have been awfully inconsistent with updating this fic, so I figure I owe you a couple of installments now. :)

15. Stormy Days by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 1] Liked (2681 words)
Here, I promised mucho updates! :) ^_^

16. Chapter 17: Drac by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 0] (2215 words)
By the way, people, because my fic is set in an Alternate Universe that kind of skews majorly off before Primeval, Faith also has not yet woken from her coma and done the body-swapping. You’ll see why later… :).

17. Like a Cat by Shadowhawke [Reviews - 2] Liked (2914 words)
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)