Author's Chapter Notes:
Well y'all so made the extra post so worth my wild! I can't belive I have already broke the 100 review mark with less than ten chapters. Thank you all so much for your love and support! Kuddos!
Buffy was walking aimlessly around backstage, stopping to sign the occasional autograph or take a picture with a fan. She was like an empty shell for she felt nothing, not sad, not angry, not anything, just empty.


Joyce saw her daughter and could tell straight away that things had not gone well. Turning her attention back to Giles, she gave him a weary smile. “I better go and see if Buffy’s alright,” she suggested.


Giles glanced over and watched as Buffy forced a smile on her face and attended to her fans. She may have seemed fine on the outside, but for someone that knew her well, they could see that she was broken on the inside.


“Right then, I should be taking Kennedy home as well,” he replied giving Joyce an affectionate hug and peck to the cheek.


Joyce smiled fondly at the man who cared for her daughter very much. “Don’t be a stanger Rupert,” she commented and then kneeled down to look Kennedy in the eyes.


“It was a pleasure meeting you Kennedy and the next time you’re in town you’ll have to make your grandpa bring you by my house so you can have a look at where Buffy grew up,” Joyce suggested as she hugged the young girl.


Kennedy returned Joyce’s hug and pulled back with an excited look on her face. “Oh I can’t wait to come back and visit now,” she squealed giddily.


Giles rolled his eyes playfully. “Forget the fact that you’ll get to see your favorite grandfather.”


Kennedy looked up at her grandfather and smiled. “Grandpa you know I love you, but there’s no way I’m not gonna get excited about going to the house that Buffy Summers actually lived in,” she stated matter a factly.


Joyce and Giles both exchanged knowing looks and started laughing.


Giles shook his head and grabbed Kennedy’s hand. “Come on, let’s get you home before your mother finds out I’ve kept you out ‘til all hours of the night and skins both our hides.”


Joyce smiled and waved goodbye. “You two drive safe.”


Giles turned and looked at Joyce and smiled warmly. “I’ll ring you soon Joyce, goodnight.”


Kennedy looked up at her grandfather with a cheeky grin on her face. “Ohhh, someone has a crush,” she sing-songed before a fit of giggles took over.


Giles looked down at his granddaughter and scowled. “Oh hush your gob,” he grumbled.


Kennedy jumped in the car and let out a full laugh. “Grandpa and Joyce sittin’ in a tree, S-N-O-G-G-I-N-G,” she sang out loud.


Giles rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. “Oh dear Lord.”



**************************************************************************************



William didn’t go straight home once he left the concert. He had too many things running through his mind to be able to sit at his father’s house and not tear the place to bits. So instead he drove to the liquor store, bought a fifth of whiskey, some more smokes and was now sitting at the local parking spot he had brought Buffy to the night of his graduation.


He took a long swig of the amber liquid that warmed his throat and numbed his mind giving him the false sense of security that all his problems would somehow be gone in the morning.


“Well mate, you did it, showed her who was boss you did,” he snorted as silent tears rolled down his cheeks.


Wiping away his tears, he sniffled and let out an aggravated growl. “Grahhh, no damn wonder she left, look at me, I’m a sodding nancy boy sittin’ cryin’ over some fucking girl,” he chastised himself.


Taking another swig of his whiskey, he leaned back on the trunk of his car and closed his eyes, remembering the first time he had brought Buffy to this very spot.


**Flashback**



William pulled the car to a stop out on Pinnacle Point and turned to his girl sitting next to him.



Buffy knew exactly where they were and looked at William somewhat confused. “Will, what are we doing here? I thought you said you wanted to go to Cordy’s graduation party.”



William looked deep in Buffy’s eyes and smiled. “I thought that maybe you and I could just be alone tonight, you know, so we can talk.”



Buffy swallowed the knot in her throat. The only reason people came to Pinnacle Point was to do one thing and talking definitely wasn’t one of them. Buffy looked up at William and smiled nervously.



“Okay, we can talk,” she replied softly.



William could tell Buffy was nervous and didn’t want to make her think that he had brought her up here to just try and have his way with her. Opening the door, he got out and went to the trunk.



Buffy was clearly confused, but sat there waiting for William to explain.



William leaned and looked in the car with a grin on his face. “Are you coming or not?”



Buffy got out of the car and saw that William had set up a blanket on the ground under a huge tree where you could look out and see all of Sunnydale.



“Wow, the view is amazing from up here,” she gasped as she walked over and sat next to William on the blanket.



“I knew you’d like it,” he said as he pulled Buffy into his arms, leaning against the tree.



Buffy turned and looked up at William with a raised brow. “So you’ve been up here before?” she asked accusingly.



“Not like you think luv,” he assured her with a chuckle and a quick kiss to her lips.



Buffy turned back around and snuggled back in his arms. “So if you haven’t been up here parking, what have you been up here for?”



“I started coming up here after m’mum and da’ got divorced. You know, to blow off steam or to just sit and think,” he explained somberly



“Oh,” she replied softly. She remembered how hard William had taken his parents’ divorce. She had overheard him once when he was talking to Angel about it and she remembered he sounded so hurt, as if maybe he blamed himself for his parents’ separation.



William didn’t want tonight to be about bad memories, so he tried to lighten the mood. “Well there was that one time….” he teased.



Buffy smacked the arm that was securely wrapped around her waist. “Okay so not funny,” she replied indignantly.



“I’m just playin’ kitten, retract the claws,” he chuckled as he brushed her hair from her neck and nuzzled it affectionately.



Buffy arched her neck to give him better access. “Mmm, Will,” she moaned softly as she brought up her hand to run her fingers through his short blond curls.



William felt a tightening in his jeans and inhaled deeply. God how he wanted Buffy. She was so pure and innocent, everything he could have ever dreamed He skimmed his hand across the now exposed flesh of Buffy flat stomach. It was so soft, like smooth satin. He let his nuzzle turn into wet openmouthed kisses that caused goosebumps to spread all over her body.



When Buffy felt William’s tongue draw lazy patterns on her neck, she let out a gasp. The way the warmth of his mouth countered the cooling of her skin from the night air was causing a delicious ache to form deep within her womb begging to be released.



William slowly brought his hand further up Buffy’s torso and cupped her firm covered breast, kneading it softly.



Buffy leaned her head to the side so she could capture William’s full lips in a passionate kiss. Their position was a bit awkward, but at that moment she could have cared less.



William could tell that Buffy wasn’t exactly comfortable and managed to change their position so that she was lying on her back and he was on top of her, bracing his weight on his arms.



They kissed languidly just enjoying the closeness between them. When Buffy felt like she might pass out from lack of oxygen, she broke their kiss panting for air.



“Will I’ve never felt this way about anyone before,” she admitted breathlessly.



William brushed a stray hair from Buffy’s face and looked down at her adoringly. “I know what you mean
kitten. I feel like I’m drownin’ in you Buffy, you’re all I bloody think about,” he confessed.



Buffy felt tears well in her eyes. No one had ever said anything even remotely as sweet as what the man she was madly in love with had just confessed. Quickly, before she could over analyze it, Buffy said the first thing that came to mind.



“I love you William.”



William let an awe-filled look cross his face. Never had those words been sweeter to his ears. The girl who he loved more than life itself had just told him that she loved him, HIM.



William captured Buffy’s lips in a searing kiss and then pulled back to look deep in her enchanting, emerald orbs. “I love you too,” was his simple reply.



Buffy let her tears fall as she pulled William back to her for another mind-blowing kiss. For as long as she lived, she would never forget this moment.



William pulled away and gazed adoringly at the small blond beneath him. Buffy gazed back at him and cupped his chiseled cheek in her hand. She wanted this night to be a night that they both would remember.



“Will?” she asked hesitantly.



“Yeah luv?”



Buffy looked away shyly and murmured softly. “I want tonight to be extra special,” she tried, hoping William would understand what she was trying to say.



“Buffy it already is, hearin’ you say you love me can’t get anymore special than that,” William assured her.



Apparently, she was going to have to spell it out for him. “Will I want you to be my first,” she replied shyly, letting a blush tint her cheeks.



William was at a loss for words. He hadn’t brought the whole sex issue up before because he didn’t want Buffy to feel like he was pressuring her into something she wasn’t ready for, but now it was her telling him that she was ready and that she wanted to give her virginity to ‘ him’.



When William didn’t say anything Buffy let hurt flash behind her eyes. Did he not want her like that? She quickly tried to get up but stopped when William reached out and cupped her cheek.



When William saw the hurt in Buffy’s eyes, he reached out to her, to reassure her that he wanted her more than anything.



“Buffy don’t go, I’m sorry, I’m just a bit surprised is all,” he explained his lack of response.



Buffy relaxed and settled back down beneath William. “I thought you didn’t want me,” she whispered in a small voice.



“God Buffy how could I not want you?” he gushed as he peppered kisses all over her face.



Buffy tangled her fingers in William’s hair and pulled his mouth to hers, letting her tongue slip between his slightly parted lips. Their tongues began to battle for dominance as the kiss slowly deepened.



William pulled away panting to search Buffy’s eyes to make sure she was sure this was what she wanted. When all he saw was love reflect back at him, he rolled to the side so he was lying next to Buffy but still partially on top of her.



Buffy smiled lovingly up at William as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt, letting his fingers skim her sensitive flesh as he pushed her shirt open. Never taking his eyes off Buffy, he leaned in and placed wet open-mouthed kisses across her chest, latching onto her bra covered nipple.



Buffy closed her eyes and arched into William’s kisses. “Uh Will, feels good,” she egged him on. They had fooled around before, but somehow this time felt different, more special.



William wanted to feel Buffy’s skin against his so he quickly pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside.



Buffy took William’s lead, took off her shirt as well, and tossed it with his.



William stared hungrily down at Buffy. “Want to see all of you,” he demanded huskily as he reached and undid the front clasp of her bra.



Buffy, out of reflex, brought her hands up to cover her exposed chest. No man had ever seen her bare-chested before.



William pulled Buffy’s hands away and looked her in the eyes. “No need to hide luv, you’re absolutely gorgeous,” he assured her as he slipped the thin material off her arms.



Buffy lifted slightly so William could take her bra completely off. Felling more confident about herself, she reached up and ran her fingers down the firm muscles of William’s chest and abs, letting her hand rest at the waistband of his jeans.



Before Buffy could undue his pant, he put a hand over hers and looked deep in her emerald eyes.



“Buffy are you sure you’re ready for this?”



Buffy smiled and placed a sweet kiss to William’s lips. “I’m ready Will. I love you and there’s no one else I’d rather do this with than you,” Buffy assured him. She knew it sounded cliché, but it was the truth.



William smiled and gave her a quick nod, releasing her hand.



Buffy pulled open the button fly of William’s jeans and trailed her hands around his hips to his backside, squeezing his firm ass cheeks softly.



William brought his hands to the snap on Buffy’s denim mini-skirt. Capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss as he undid her skirt and slowly pulled down the zipper, pushing it down off her slender hips.



Buffy lifted up so William could get her skirt all the way off. As he pushed her skirt down, he left a wake of goosebumps on her exposed skin. She had to resist the urge to physically shudder from his gentle touch.



Once Buffy’s skirt was completely off, he sat back on his haunches and stared down at his girl laying before him in nothing but a simple pair of light pink cotton panties.



“Buffy do you have any idea how bloody gorgeous you are,” he asked in awe.



Buffy blushed at William’s confession and looked away shyly.



William slid his pants off and came to lay next to Buffy, turning her so they lay on their sides face to face. He hooked his finger on the inside of Buffy’s panties and slid then down her well-toned thighs, resisting the urge to bring her panties to his nose and inhale her scent deeply into his senses.



William pulled Buffy flush against him and kissed her with all the passion and desire he had for her. He wanted to take things slow, show her how gentle and tender he could be.



Buffy laid her leg over William’s hip and pulled him as close to her as she could. Breaking the kiss, she gasped. “Uh Will, I want you.” Her demand was breathy and full of desire.



William grabbed his pants, pulled a condom from his back pocket, and laid it next to him before he turned his attention back to Buffy. He rolled on top of her, braced his weight on one arm, and used the other to part Buffy’s legs. With a single finger he trailed a line up the inside of her thigh and brought it to her nether lips.



Buffy felt like a thousand ladybugs were dancing up her leg as William trailed his finger up her sensitive flesh.



“Ah,” she gasped and closed her eyes.



William kept his eyes on Buffy as he let his finger slip into her wet core wanting to see every emotion that played on her face.



When Buffy felt William’s slender digit invade her virginal channel her eyes shot open with a look of awe behind then.



William let a satisfied grin curl at his lips as he gazed down at the girl before him. “Feel good?” he asked huskily as he slowly began to pump his finger within her in a come hither motion.



“Uh huh,” was all she could manage because there was a slow delicious ache building inside her that was on the brink of exploding.



William inserted another finger in an attempt to stretch her for him as much as possible. No matter what, he was going to hurt Buffy, but if he could make it a little bit better, then he would.



Buffy felt the ache become a tingle and then an all out wave of pleasure. Squeezing her inner muscles, she arched into William’s fingers and let out a small whimper.



William could feel Buffy was close and sped up his thrust. When he felt her feminine walls flutter wildly around his fingers, he captured Buffy’s lips in a searing kiss swallowing her cries of ecstasy.



When he finally felt Buffy calm from her high, he released her lips and gazed down at her adoringly.



Buffy had never experienced anything like that in her entire life. She had thought once she had had an orgasm when she and William had been fooling around, but it was nowhere close to what she had just experienced.



“Will that was….” She sighed but was unable to describe what she was feeling.



William grinned and let out a soft chuckle. “Well if you think that was good just wait till the real thing.”



“Does it feel different?” she asked in a small voice. She hated the fact the she had been so inexperienced.



“A bit from what I’m told,” he explained. “Buffy I’m not gonna lie, it may hurt at first,” he explained honestly.



“I know,” she assured him.



“So you still sure you want to do this?” he said one last time giving her an out now if she wasn’t ready.



“I’m sure,” she assured him with love-filled eyes.



William grabbed the condom and tore open the package, tossing it aside. Rolling the latex completely over his achingly hard member, he settled between Buffy’s thighs and guided his shaft to the opening of her wet entrance. Letting just the head slip within her, he looked up at Buffy and asked, “You all right?”



Buffy felt a slight burning sensation, but it wasn’t to the point she wanted him to stop. Nodding her head, she replied. “I’m okay.”



William nodded his head and slowly slipped inside her an inch at a time until he could feel her barrier. He stilled his movement and let Buffy adjust to his girth. He leaned in and placed a sweet tender kiss to her full lips.



“Buffy this is gonna hurt a bit, but if it’s too much you tell me and I’ll stop,” he assured her.



Buffy nodded her head and braced herself for the pain she knew was coming.



“Alright luv, now just relax and I promise it will only hurt for a minute,” he soothed before he quickly thrusted into her, breaking her virginal barrier.



Buffy gasped as she felt white-hot pain course through her lower body. Never had she felt pain quite like this before. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she buried her face into William’s shoulder and dug her fingers into his back.



William stilled his motions and let Buffy adjust to the intrusion on her body. When he felt her tears on his shoulder, he thought his heart might break. He never wanted to hurt his girl and now he had caused her pain that he could never quite understand.



“Buffy luv, I’m so sorry, I didn’t hurt you too bad did I?” he asked in a remorseful voice.



Buffy felt some of the pain residing and took her face out of the crook of William’s neck. “No it wasn’t too bad, you just need to take it slow,” she replied in a tight voice.



“You just let me know when your ready.”



Buffy nodded her head and pulled William down in a passionate kiss. When she felt her muscles completely relax, she slowly lifted her hips experimentally to see if there was any pain. All that she found was a warm sensation from the friction of their bodies moving together.



William took Buffy’s slow rise of her hips as a signal that she was ready and broke their kiss to look deep in her eyes and he slowly thrust inside her.



When William began to pump within her, Buffy closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensation that was filling her to the brink build up at a deliciously slow rate.



Buffy was so tight that William had to use every bit of his will power to not explode inside her right then. He wanted to make sure his girl was completely satisfied before he found his release.



“Ah Buffy….so tight…ungh” he grunted as he shifted his hips, picking up the pace of his thrusts.



When William switched up his position, he rubbed against her engorged clit and tapped the sweet spot deep within her with each thrust.



“Oh Will, right there, uh right there,” Buffy rambled senselessly as she felt her orgasm slowly approaching.



William buried his head in Buffy’s neck and thrust deep into her tight channel. He could tell she was close by the way her inner muscles clinched around his rock hard shaft.



Without warning, Buffy felt ecstasy take over her body and stars burst behind her closed eyes. Her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm as she cried out her release.



“OH WILLIAM YES! AHHHHH!!!!!”



William felt Buffy’s inner walls flutter around him and couldn’t hold back any longer. With a final thrust, he let out a strangled groan and released his seed within her.



“UGHHH FUCK!!! AHH…. BUFFY… SO… GOOD!”



William collapsed on top of her panting heavily with a dazed smile on his face. Never had he cum so hard in his entire life.



Buffy held William to her and ran her fingers through his damp hair feeling completely sated. “Will that was amazing.”



William rolled off the top of Buffy and removed the used condom. Pulling Buffy to lay her cheek on his chest, he let out a sigh. “I love you so much Buffy,” he confessed kissing the top of her head.



Buffy snuggled into William’s chest and smiled. “Love you too.”



They lay there under the stars, content in each other’s arms exchanging words of love and promises of forever.



“Buffy from here on out there will never be anyone for me but you,” he promised.



Buffy let out a content sigh as she replied softly. “Dido.”



*** ***




William tipped up his bottle and let the last drop sting his tongue. He clinched his jaw and inhaled deeply through his nose. He had kept his promise to Buffy that night. He would never find anyone to take Buffy’s place, but she apparently felt differently.



William sat up and instantly regretted it as the effects of the alcohol set in causing the world to spin. Without another thought, he slowly closed his eyes and passed out cold on the trunk of his car.







Thanks to my lovely beta gotkona (Vicki) who has been amazing! Thanks sweetie, I couldn't do this without you! Also big hugs and kisses to spufette, willowmouse, Nicki, jeanie, DaniD, Brat, Smitten, Kimber, jennybean, Raspy_Luv, spikestheman, caatje, Angi, MidnightGirl, kristina, kim, and vitalis for the amazing reviews, I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know that you are all enjoying so much! Kuddos!