Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I can't say this enough; y'all are absolutely amazing! You have all been so wonderful to leave such well thought out reviews making me feel so much better about posting this fic. I have to say I think some of you are damn near pyscic 'cause some of you, and I won't say who so I don't give away any suprises *evil grins*, have hit the nail on the head as to what will happen with our favorite couple. Well I hope you enjoy! Kuddos!
**Disclaimer in full affect**





Buffy sat in her old room in deep thought. Lindsey had left shortly after their talk and was heading back to New York the next morning to start moving out of her apartment. Buffy knew she should have been sad, but she just wasn’t. She cared about Lindsey there was no doubt, but it just wasn’t the way she felt he deserved.


Buffy closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Why was it that every time something good happened to her things always fell apart at the seams? She was really beginning to wonder if she was the butt of some cosmic joke.


Buffy got up from her spot on the bed and went to her closet. She knew it still had to be there, it was just a matter of finding it. After rummaging through the bottom of her old closet, she found what she was looking for.


Buffy placed the old shoebox in her lap and wiped the dust from the top. She hadn’t looked in this box since the night she left Sunnydale. Opening the lid, she traced her fingers over its contents. In this box was every note, picture, and keepsake Buffy had saved from her time with William.


She pulled out a picture of them from the night she had graduated and gazed at it with glassy eyes. It seemed like only yesterday that they were running off and making plans to spend the rest of their lives together.



***Flashback***


“Will!” Buffy screamed across the football field as she ran into the arms of the man she loved.


William scooped Buffy in his arms and spun her around as she let out a fit of giggles.


“I’m so proud of you kitten,” he said as he captured her mouth in a searing kiss, placing Buffy on her own two feet.


Buffy smiled dazedly up at William. “Can you believe it! Now we can go to collage together and start planning our future,” she squealed excitedly.


William looked over Buffy’s shoulder at Angel who had a knowing smile on his face.


“Let’s get out of here,” William suggested with a lopsided grin.


“Alright, let me give my cap and gown to my mom and then we can leave,” Buffy replied.


William gave Buffy a quick kiss and nodded his head. Buffy flashed William one last smile before she ran off to her mother to tell her she was leaving with William.


Angel walked up to William and looked in his line of vision which happened to be on his little sister.


“You do realize she’s still too young for this,” Angel commented, looking over at his friend with a serious look on his face.


William let his gaze leave Buffy to look at his oldest friend. “Angel I told you before, I love your sister more than life itself. I want to spend the rest of m’life with ‘er,” he replied honestly.


“I know,” Angel replied knowingly.


“So I have your blessing to ask Buffy to marry me?” Sure he had already talked things over with Angel, but he wanted to make sure he had Angel’s full approval before he asked Buffy.


“If you promise to wait till she’s ready,” Angel stated resolutely.


“When she thinks she’s ready or when YOU think she’s ready?” William asked with a raise of his brow.


Angel let a grin curl at his lips. “You’re smarter than you look.”


William shook his head. “Your approval may be important to me, but bugger all if you think I’m gonna wait around for you to give me the green light on marrying your sis, hell I’ll be ninety if I wait around on you,” he commented knowingly.


“And this is bad why?” Angel asked teasingly.


“Alright now peaches,” William warned.


Angel jutted out his chin and rubbed at the thin facial hair that grew there. “Peaches my ass, I have a full beard almost,” he defended.


William let out a full laugh at the poor excuse of hair that Angel claimed was the beginning of a beard.


“Yeah if you don’t shave it for the next year,” he replied through his laughter.


Angel reached over and punched William in the arm. “Oh shut up,” he grumbled as William continued to laugh, rubbing his sore arm.


Buffy walked up and put her hands on her hips, scowling at her brother. “What did you do?” she asked walking over to William, fussing over him like a child.


“Please, I barely touched him,” Angel sighed exasperatedly.


Buffy furrowed her brow at Angel and then turned to William with a sweet smile. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”


William smiled at Buffy and then turned and looked at Angel. “Later mate.”


Angel shot William a warning look. “You two be good.”


Buffy rolled her eyes at her brother, taking William’s hand in hers. “Whatever Angel, bye,” and then dragged William in the direction of the parking lot.


******************************************************************************


Buffy noticed the leaving Sunnydale sign and turned to William with a curious look on her face.


“Uh Will, where exactly are we going?”


William looked over at the girl of his dreams next to him and let a mischievous smile curl at his lips. “What would you say if I said Las Vegas?” he asked.


Buffy felt her jaw fall open and her eyes bug out. “You’re kidding right?” she asked disbelievingly.


William let a serious look cross his face. “Does it look like I’m kidding?”


“Will what in the hell are we going to do in Las Vegas?” Buffy asked completely flabbergasted.


William pulled the car over and turned to look at a very stunned Buffy. He felt like his stomach was going to turn over on itself he was so nervous. Taking a deep breath, he looked Buffy deep in the eyes.


“Buffy, you know I love you more than anythin’ in this world right?” he asked nervously. When Buffy cautiously nodded her head, he continued. “And you know I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”


Buffy felt her breath hitch in her throat as she sat there expectantly waiting for William to say what he needed to say.


William reached in his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Looking up at Buffy with hopeful blue eyes he asked the one question he had been wanting to ask since the first time he had kissed her.


“Elizabeth Anne Summers, will you marry me?”


Buffy thought she might pass out. William Giles was asking her to marry him. She had dreamt of this moment a million times and now it was actually happening. Buffy just simply sat there in stunned silence.


William began to shift nervously in his seat when Buffy hadn’t said anything. “Buffy luv?”


Buffy snapped out of her daze and gave William a watery smile. “Yes,” she replied in a tear tight whisper.


William let out a whoop and pulled Buffy to him, crushing her lips with his. He plundered her mouth anxiously, putting every emotion he felt into that kiss.


Buffy pulled away panting for air. “Will,” she gasped between breaths.


“Yeah luv?” William gasped as he too panted for much needed air.


“Do you seriously want to go to Vegas?” she asked nervously. Yes she wanted to spend the rest of her life with William, but did she want that to start tonight?


William cupped Buffy’s cheek in his hand as he gazed at her adoringly.


“Buffy I want the rest of my life with you to start right now. I love you and there is nothing in the world that can change that,” he confessed as he slipped the ½-carat solitaire on her finger.


Every doubt Buffy had was gone as she gazed down at the stunning diamond ring that now adorned her ring finger. With a bright smile, Buffy nodded her head. “Alright, let’s do it!”


******************************************************************************


Buffy and William stood in front of the red velvet church with Elvis as their witness as they promised to love, honor, and cherish each other for as long as they both shall live.


Buffy looked down at their joined hands and smiled brightly. In just a few moments she was going to officially be Mrs. William Randal Giles. Feeling a jolt of excitement course through her she looked up at William and squeezed his hand affectionately.


William had never been as happy as he was at that very moment. Sure getting married in an Elvis chapel wasn’t the most romantic thing, but to him it didn’t matter. He was now married to the woman he loved.


As the minister pronounced them husband and wife, William scooped Buffy in his arms and crushed her lips in a passionate kiss as Elvis sang ‘Love Me Tender’.


Once the register was paid, William took Buffy’s hand in his and walked them out of the small chapel.


“Well Mrs. Giles since this was sort of spur of the moment thing we don’t have many options as to our honeymoon suite,” William confessed.


Buffy just smiled. “Will I don’t care where we stay as long as we’re together,” Buffy replied honestly.


William glanced over Buffy’s shoulder at a vacancy sign. “Well how about the Heartbreak Hotel?” he chuckled.


Buffy turned around and looked at the small hotel that looked like something out of a seventies porn movie and laughed. “Well this is one night we will definitely never forget.”


William let his voice drop to a husky tone as he pulled Buffy to him. “And in more ways than one Mrs. Giles,” he purred suggestively.


Buffy felt her entire body go up in flames. “Room. Now,” she demanded as she pulled William in the direction of the hotel.


William opened the door to their room and had to hold back a laugh as he carried Buffy over the threshold. It was what the Heartbreak Hotel considered a honeymoon suite. The room was done in reds and golds from the velvet bedspread to the bathroom. When William saw there was a mirror over the heart-shaped bed he couldn’t hold back any longer.


“Oh this is just too much,” he managed to say through his fits of laughter as he set Buffy on her feet.


Buffy looked up and joined in his laughter. “Well it looks like you’re in for quite a show tonight Mr. Giles,” Buffy teased suggestively.


This seemed to sober William instantly. “Buffy luv, I know this isn’t exactly what you had in mind for your wedding night, but you do know that this is the best night of my life,” he confessed as he took Buffy in his arms and kissed her passionately as he laid her down on the bed.


Buffy moaned softly into William’s mouth, pulling him on top of her. William braced his weight on one arm as he used the other to open the buttons on Buffy’s blouse.


Buffy wanted to feel his skin against hers and quickly pulled his dress shirt from his slacks, breaking the kiss as she gasped for air. “Want you,” she rasped as she worked the buttons of his shirt.


“Uh Buffy, want you so fucking bad,” William groaned as he pulled open Buffy’s shirt and cupped her pert breast in his hand, kneading it softly. He leaned in and laved at her neck, nipping and suckling at her fevered flesh.


“Ah Will,” Buffy cried out as she arched off the bed. He was sending her into a frenzy with the way he was tormenting the tender flesh of her neck.


William stood up and rid himself of his shirt; staring at Buffy with eyes so full of lust they seemed black.


Buffy sat up to rid herself of her shirt. She reached out with gentle hands, undid the button of William’s dress pants, and slowly pulled the zipper down, freeing his now fully erect cock.


William let his head fall back and hissed in pleasure as Buffy put her hot little mouth around his engorged member.


“Ugh Luv, feels so good,” he encouraged her, tangling his fingers in her hair.


Buffy let William’s hard prick almost slip from her mouth before deep throating him to the hilt, eliciting a deep moan of satisfaction.


William pulled Buffy away from his painfully hard cock and stood her up before him.


“Want to cum inside you,” he rasped as he trailed his hands up Buffy’s arms leaving goose bumps in his wake.


“Uh Will, need you now,” Buffy moaned breathlessly as William sucked greedily at her neck.


William continued to adorn her neck as he expertly removed Buffy’s bra and worked on her skirt. Once the material fell around her feet, he hooked his fingers inside the strings of her tiny thong and pulled it down her slender thighs.


Buffy pulled William from her neck and brought his mouth to hers in a searing kiss. They kissed languidly at first but as hands roamed over fevered flesh, it turned frenzied and desperate.


William lifted Buffy and wrapped her legs around his slender waist. Kicking his pants aside, he laid Buffy on the bed and rested his weight on his forearms.


“Buffy I love you so much,” he gushed as he looked into her big emerald eyes.


“I love you too William,” Buffy replied as tears began to swim in her eyes.


William noticed the tears in Buffy’s eyes and furrowed his brow in concern. “I didn’t hurt you did I?”


Buffy shook her head. “No, I’m just so happy right now,” she replied in a tear-tight voice.


William felt his own tears trying to betray him. Buffy had never looked more beautiful to him then she did right then. Letting a hand drift between her thighs, he let a slender digit spread her nether lips, running it along her wet slit.


Buffy gasped and arched her back off the bed. “Will, ahhh” she moaned breathlessly.


William let his finger delve into her wet heat and pumped it at an achingly slow pace as he watched her face, writing every little detail to memory. Then without warning, he slipped another finger deep within her, causing her to writhe beneath him.


Buffy closed her eyes and rocked slowly against William’s talented fingers. She was so close and yet so far from release.


William could tell Buffy was close so he turned up his fingers and pumped faster as he massaged her clit with his thumb.


Buffy’s eyes shot open as she panted heavily from the sensations William was inflicting on her oh so sensitive region.


“That’s right luv, let me see your eyes as you cum all over my fingers,” William purred as he stared Buffy in the eyes with unadulterated desire.


Buffy locked eyes with William as her orgasm tore through her. “Ugh yes, Will….ah….love you…,” she cried out in a shrill voice.


William slowly removed his fingers from Buffy’s drenched core and brought them to his lips. “Mmmm, so good,” he moaned as he licked his fingers clean of her essence.


Buffy couldn’t stand it anymore. Pulling William down for a deep kiss, she grabbed his hard cock in her hand and positioned him at her wet entrance.


“William make love to me,” she pleaded desperately.


William could see Buffy could take no more and slowly slid his hard shaft within her moist depths.


They both let out soft moans as William encased himself inside Buffy to the hilt. He let his head lull forward to rest on Buffy’s shoulder as he let her adjust to his girth. After as many times as they had been together she was still so tight that it felt like the first time every time.


Buffy felt the slow ache building within her and was desperate for release. Rocking her hips, she thrust upward letting William know she was ready for him.


William followed Buffy’s lead and began to slowly pump within her scorching depths, rolling his hips with every other thrust.


Buffy dug her nails in his back as she arched up off the bed. “Uh Will, harder,” she gasped feeling her release on the brink.


William thrust faster and deeper as he grunted, “Ah Fuck Buffy, so tight…ah, gonna make me cum.”


Buffy clinched down her inner muscles and felt William’s cock jump within her. With a few more strokes, Buffy buried her face in the crook of Williams’s neck and cried out her release.


“Oh Will…Ugh yes, right there…don’t stop, don’t stop!!!!!”


As soon as Buffy’s inner muscles began to flutter wildly around his cock, William felt his sac tighten with his impending release.


“Uh Luv… so good… so bleeding good,” he rambled senselessly as he let his hot spunk go in thick spurts deep within Buffy’s womb.


When Buffy felt William’s hot load hit the back of her womb a wave of pure pleasure washed over her. “Ahhhhhh Will,” was her strangled cry as she scratched her nails up his back.


William rolled to the side and pulled Buffy with him, never letting his now softening cock slide from her warm depths.


Buffy cuddled up to William’s chest and let out a content sigh. “William that’s was absolutely amazing,” she gasped still trying to catch her breath.


William held Buffy securely to him and kissed the top of her damp head. “Uh huh,” he replied feeling completely sated.


“Will it always be like this?” Buffy asked before a yawn took over.


“Till death do us part,” he promised as he stroked her hair.


“Till death do us part,” Buffy repeated as she closed her eyes and let sleep take over.


William kissed Buffy’s forehead and smiled. “For as long as we both shall live.”


**** ****




Buffy sat there staring absently at all the memories they had shared together, but that’s all they were now, just memories.


Wiping the tears from her cheeks, Buffy put away her precious mementos and put them back in the closet where she had found them.


Standing up she took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She was no longer the girl she was all those years ago and it was about time she started acting like it. With new resolve, Buffy Anne Giles was going to show her husband just exactly who she had become.





Thanks to aspikefan, spufette, Spikesluv, Kimber, DaniD, dusty273, smitten, cordykitten, SarahandJamesFanatic, frederique, Raspy_Luv, kim, Brunettepet, Meagan, MidnightGirl, Laura, Briana, and Renee' for the lovely reviews and please by all means KEEP THEM UP!!!!! It's because of y'all I post as often as I do *winks*! Kuddos!