Author's Chapter Notes:
Here you go. I hope you enjoy!
**Disclaimer in full effect**





Buffy sat at the breakfast table just listening to the conversations going on around her. Angel was trying miserably to get the boys ready for the day while Cordy was going on about how Angel needed to hurry up or they were going to be late for her inducement.


“Cordy I’m going as fast as I can,” Angel groused as he chased Connor down the hall.


“If I miss my appointment and have to wait another day to have this baby Angel Summers, it will not be pretty,” Cordelia threatened her husband.


Buffy let out a laugh. “I think she’s means business Angel,” she commented as Angel passed her finally having Conner in his arms.


Angel shot Buffy a dirty look and then grinned. “Laugh it up Buff, but as soon as we walk out the door they’re all yours.”


Buffy scoffed. “Please, I can so handle them. You forget that I had to endure years of torture at your hands.”


Angel pulled Connor’s head through his shirt and placed him in his booster seat. “If you say so.”


Buffy got up, grabbed Connor’s bowl off the counter, and sat next to him. “You and Stephen are going to be good for Aunt Buffy aren’t you,” she cooed to the little boy, tickling his sides.


Connor let out a fit of giggles as he stuffed his mouth full of cereal.


“See Angel, no problem,” Buffy gloated in her brother’s face.


“Oh Connor won’t be your problem,” Angel informed his sister with a smug grin.


“Angel don’t scare your sister,” Cordelia scolded her husband. When Cordelia saw the confused look on her sister-n-laws face, she explained. “Stephen is upset this morning because he can’t come with us to the hospital.”


“Oh, well I’ll make sure to keep him busy then,” Buffy replied.


“He should be fine, but if he gets too out of hand, just call Angel and he’ll have a talk with him,” Cordelia sighed.


Buffy shook her head. “We’ll be fine; you guys go so you’re not late.”


Cordelia walked over to Connor and placed a kiss on top of his head. “Alright sweetie, you mind Aunt Buffy and after your baby sister is here Daddy will come and get you and Stephen so you can see her, okay?”


“‘Kay Mommy,” Connor agreed.


“That’s my big boy,” Cordy said with a bright smile before walking out of the kitchen.


“Alright Bubby, see you in a bit,” Angel said ruffling his youngest son’s hair, following his wife.


“Connor I’m gonna walk your Mommy and Daddy out, I’ll be right back,” Buffy told her nephew. Once he nodded in agreement, she followed Angel and Cordy to the door.


“Stephen, your mom and I are leaving,” Angel called up the stairs in a last effort to say goodbye.


Buffy looked up to see a sulking six year old standing at the top of the stairs. He was the spitting image of his father, broody look and all.


“Stephen come down please,” Cordy asked in a soothing voice.


Stephen reluctantly came downstairs and stood at the foot of the stairs, hands firmly folded over his chest.


“Alright Stephen, be good for Aunt Buffy alright,” Cordelia said in a tone that was gentle yet firm.


“Why can’t I go?” Stephen asked petulantly.


“Remember we talked about this,” Angel said crouching down so he was eye-level with his son. “Kids aren’t allowed back were mommy is going to be having the baby and there won’t be anyone to keep an eye on you,” he tried to reason.


Buffy could see that Stephen wasn’t very accepting of Angel’s reason and tried a different angle. “Stephen if you go to the hospital who’s gonna stay here and help me take care of Connor?”


Stephen looked up at his aunt. “You really need my help?” he asked cautiously.


“Yep, couldn’t do it with out you,” Buffy replied matter a factly.


Scowling slightly, Stephen gave in. “Fine, I’ll stay.”


Angel grinned. “At a boy, now you make sure Buffy stays out of trouble,” Angel teased earning a grin from his son.


Buffy pushed Angel throwing him off balance slightly. “Ha, ha Angel, very funny.”


Angel stood to his full height. “Well it’s true, somebody has to keep you straight.”


Cordelia rolled her eyes. “Alright you two, act your age,” she commented dryly. Turning to her son, she held open her arms, “Think I can get a hug?”


Stephen wrapped his arms around his mother’s waist as best he could and mumbled a goodbye into her swollen middle.


Cordy gave him one last squeeze and let him go. She turned to Buffy and smiled appreciatively. “Thanks again for this.”


Buffy hugged her sister-n-law. “No problem, now go before you miss the boat,” she said pushing them out the door.


Angel and Cordy sent one last wave goodbye and loaded in the car.


Buffy shut the door and turned to Stephen with a grin. “Now that they’re finally gone, let’s have some fun!”



************************************************************************


William stood on the curb of the Boston airport and hailed a cab. Once he was loaded up, he pulled out his cell phone and called Buffy.


“Hello?”


“‘Ello Luv,” William purred into the phone.


“Will hey!” Buffy looked at the clock and furrowed her brow. “What are you doing calling so early?” she asked curiously.


“Oh, uh, I was just on my way to the office and thought I would give you a ring,” William covered quickly. He had forgotten about the time change in his hurry to find out where Buffy was.


“Oh, well what’s up?”


“Nothing in particular, just was thinking about you.”


Buffy couldn’t help the smile that graced her face. No matter how many times she heard William say he was thinking about her, it always gave her a warm fuzzy.


“How sweet,” Buffy gushed.


“It’s the truth Buffy, I can’t seem to get you off my mind,” William replied huskily.


Buffy felt a rush of warmth flood between her thighs. What she wouldn’t give to be wrapped in William’s arms right now. “I really wish I could be there with you right now,” she confessed.


William wanted to burst from having to keep his secret from her, but he maintained his composure. “So what would we be doing if you were with me right now?” William asked in a dead sexy voice.


“Uh I would love to tell you, but I’m afraid I have little ears within earshot,” Buffy whispered.


William chuckled. “Right then, guess we’ll have to keep this one rated G then yeah.”


Buffy looked up to see the boys sitting contently on the couch watching television. She could always just slip to her room for a bit right? “But I don’t want to,” she purred suggestively.


William felt his mouth go dry. His kitten wanted to have phone sex. Shifting in his seat, he adjusted his pants and looked up to see the cabby looking in the rearview with an amused look on his face. There was no way he could continue this right now without being seriously uncomfortable.


“As tempting as that sounds luv, now’s not really a good time,” William sighed reluctantly.


Buffy checked on the boys one last time and slipped into the downstairs bathroom. “But Will I’m all alone now,” she pouted sexily.


William groaned. Buffy was practically begging for him to talk dirty to her. Unable to resist, he lowered his voice to a deep rumble. “So now that you’re alone, what are you gonna do?”


Buffy felt a shiver run through her. She had never done this kinda thing before, but she had to admit it was a huge turn on. “Well since it’s getting hot in here, I’m just gonna have to take my clothes off.”


“Take’em off real slow,” William demanded.


Buffy took off her pants and top so she was just wearing her tiny pink panties and matching cami. Sitting on the closed toilet seat, she slid her hand between her legs and rubbed herself through her now soaked panties.


“Mmm Will, I’m so wet.”


William swallowed hard and took a steadying breath. “Now I want you to take a finger and run it along that wet slit of yours,” he coaxed.


Buffy pushed aside her underwear and did as she was told letting out a soft gasp at the sensation it caused.


“Now take that finger and plunge it deep into that tight pussy of yours.” When William heard her start to moan he continued. “That’s right, now add another. Reach all the way to the back for me.”


Buffy rode her fingers hard as she listened to William’s husky voice. “Uh Will need to cum, keep talking,” she rambled senselessly.


“Alright luv, now use your thumb and rub your clit. Imagine it’s my tongue on you, lapping at the tight bundle of nerves.”


Buffy mentally pictured William buried between her thighs and rocked harder on her fingers as her thumb found her clit.


“Mmm, can practically taste you kitten, all warm and sweet,” William groaned wanting to explode in his pants. He knew the cabby could hear every word but he could have cared less. His girl was making all kinds of delicious noises on the other end of the phone and you couldn’t have paid him to stop.


Buffy bit her lip to keep from crying out as her orgasm hit her. She whimpered softly into the phone as aftershocks jolted through her.


William heard Buffy whimper and grinned with satisfaction. “All better luv?”


Buffy removed her slick digits from her center and sighed, “Mmm hmm.”


“Well glad I could be of service,” William chuckled from deep in his throat.


“But what about you?” Buffy asked feeling bad that William hadn’t gotten the release that she had.


“Oh there’s time for that latter kitten don’t you worry,” he assured her in a sexy growl.


Buffy quickly pulled on her clothes and washed her hands. “I hate to do this, but I better let you go so I can go and check on the boys,” Buffy said regretfully.


“Call me after when you have some time alone,” William demanded suggestively.


Buffy felt her desire coming back and knew she better get off the phone and quick. “Alright, I’ll call you tonight. Bye,” and quickly hung up before she changed her mind.


William flipped his phone shut. “There’s been a change in plans. 206 Oak Street,” he said giving the driver Angel’s address.


“Whatever you say man,” the driver replied with a shake of his head. He had heard of some freaky shit happening in the backs of cabs, but never had he experienced it first hand.


William settled back in his seat and tried to will away the raging hard on he was now sporting. He knew there was nothing Buffy could do for him now with the boys around, but as soon as he got her alone all bets were off.



************************************************************************


Buffy sat on the floor playing with her nephews, mind flitting back to her little rendezvous with William in the bathroom.


“Aunt Buffy are you okay?” Stephen asked noticing his aunt start to squirm.


“Huh, oh uh, I’m fine,” she stuttered and began to blush.


“Do you have to potty?” Connor asked innocently.


Buffy felt her cheeks redden even further at the mention of the bathroom. “No, I was just trying to get comfortable,” she covered.


Both boys seemed to accept her answer and went back to the cars that were scattered across the floor.


Hearing the doorbell, Buffy thanked whoever was out there for small favors and rose from the floor. “I’m gonna go see who’s at the door. You two stay here okay.” She knew there was a good possibility that reporters would know she was here and didn’t want them getting any pictures of her nephews.


Stephen and Connor gave Buffy a quick nod in agreement and went back to their little monster truck rally.


Buffy straightened her clothes and went to the door. Peeking through the peephole, she nearly passed out at the site of the person on the other side. Pulling the door open, she gasped in shock, “William!”






Thanks to Laura, willowmouse, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic, me, Kimber, spufette, Spikeshunny, MidnightGirl, Debbie, Heaven, cordykitten, and frederique for the sweet reviews! 'Til next time, kuddos!