Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the late posting today but here it is none the less. Hope you enjoy, kuddos!
**Disclaimer in fill effect**





Buffy swallowed nervously, “Do you think we could go and have coffee or something?”


William nodded tersely. “Fine.”


“Alright, I have Angel’s car so I’ll drive.” She suggested as she felt her stomach began to knot. She was very nervous about talking to William because honestly she wasn’t quite sure how things were going to pan out.


William followed Buffy silently through the hospital and to her car. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say to her, but figured he would just play it out as it went. He was still pissed off at her but some of his anger had slipped in understanding her reluctance.


They sat silently as they sipped their drinks. Buffy chanced a glance up at William and knew that now was as good a time as any. “Will I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was never my intention,” she apologized.


“I know, it just always seems to be happening that way,” he replied somewhat bitterly.


Buffy sighed. “William I wasn’t trying to keep you a secret, I just knew Angel would want to put his two cents in and I wanted to make sure I was thinking on my own and not letting anyone else influence my decision,” she explained.


William could understand that. Yes, he was hurt but he wasn’t above seeing logic. “Buffy I know you had good intentions but it just really hurt to think that you were somehow ashamed that we were seeing each other again,” he confessed.


Buffy reached across the table and squeezed his hand. “Will I would never be ashamed of you,” she stated firmly. “You are one of the most important people in my life,” she finished in a gentle tone.


William looked at her with soft eyes. “You know I love you Buffy but I need to know that this is for real.”


Buffy knew in her heart that she belonged to him completely but it was her mind that kept getting in the way. “Will I can’t make you any promises right now, but know that I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon.”


Buffy’s simple confession was enough for now. With a warm smile, he brought her knuckles to his lips and placed a tender kiss to them. “Alright luv.”


Buffy sighed in relief. “Let’s get out of here,” she suggested.


“Where to luv?”


Buffy worried her bottom lip. “Can we go back to your hotel?”


William swallowed the knot in his throat. “Are you sure Buffy?”


“I just want you to hold me tonight Will,” Buffy replied in a whisper soft voice.


William grinned broadly. “I can do that.”


Buffy stood up and held out her hand to him. When he took her smaller one in his, she led them from the coffee shop ignoring the buzz from the other customers. All that mattered was her and William and the rest of the world just faded away.



************************************************************************



Cordelia grabbed the phone from her nightstand and dialed her home.


“Hello?” came a slightly groggy voice.


“Angel, it’s me. I just wanted to tell you not to wait up for Buffy.”


“Huh?” Angel said pulling himself from sleep.


“Buffy and Will left to go and talk so she probably won’t be coming home anytime soon,” Cordy said with an obvious undertone.


“So Will came to the hospital huh,” Angel snickered, now fully awake.


“I have to admit Angel that was pure genius on your part. I must be rubbing off on you,” Cordy chuckled.


“Well it wasn’t really that hard. I think Will was secretly hoping Buffy was going to be there.”


“Oh I wouldn’t go that far. He was pretty pissed when he saw her. I had to pull out the mom card to get those two to pull their heads out of their asses,” Cordelia relayed to her husband.


“But they’re okay now?” Angel asked suddenly worried about his sister. He didn’t think he could handle seeing her upset again.


“Oh they will be, don’t worry. I got everything out in the open,” Cordelia assured her husband.


“That’s my girl,” Angel chuckled knowingly. There was no doubt that his wife had set them straight.


“Alright well I’m gonna go to bed now, Abigail will be up in a few hours wanting to eat,” Cordelia said with a yawn.


“Alright Babe, I love you.”


“I love you too Angel, goodnight.”


“Night.”


Cordelia hung up the phone and settled into her bed. She was quite proud of herself and the job she had done with Buffy and William. Now she just had to make sure they didn’t go and screw it up.



************************************************************************


Buffy and William lay in the bed facing each other just talking about anything and everything. At times they had laughed and others they had cried, but it was exactly what they had needed.


“Out of everything I think I miss this the most,” Buffy sighed contentedly.


“What’s that luv?”


“Just us talking. I remember when we would just stay up all night talking about our day,” Buffy reminisced.


William reached out and tucked a hair behind her ear. “I miss this too.”


Buffy closed her eyes and smiled. “Can we just freeze this moment?”


William grinned at the content look on Buffy’s face. It had been ages since he had seen that look and he would do just about anything to keep that look on her face forever.


“Buffy you know all it would take is one word and we could have this again,” William confessed honestly.


Buffy opened her eyes and looked deep in his cerulean eyes. “I know.”


William pulled Buffy in his arms and held her to him. “Buffy you know you’re the only women I’ve ever loved and will ever love.”


Buffy buried her face in the crook of his neck and kissed it tenderly. William let a soft moan escape his mouth and Buffy pulled back and looked up at him with big eyes.


“Keep that up pet and I won’t be able to just lay with you,” he warned huskily.


Buffy felt desire swell deep within her and she repeated her ministration.


William ground his now hard cock against her and turned her face up to capture her lips in a searing kiss.


Buffy moaned softly into his mouth as his leg slipped between hers and pressed deliciously between her thighs.


Rolling them so Buffy was on her back, William pulled back and braced himself on his forearms. “Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me?” he asked in a horse voice.


Buffy slipped her hands between them and traced a finger along his boxer-covered erection. “I think I have a pretty good idea,” she teased lightly.


William hissed at her light touch and pressed a bruising kiss to her lips. He was spiraling out of control quickly and wanted nothing more than to be buried deep in her scorching heat.


Buffy parted her legs and let William’s hips fall between her thighs, rubbing her damp center against him.


William tore his lips from hers and groaned. “Buffy luv, need you,” he pleaded desperately.


“Need you too Will,” Buffy gasped breathlessly. She hadn’t intended on sleeping with him tonight, but she was on the brink of insanity and had to have this beautiful man that was slowly driving her crazy.


William sat up and tugged her soaked panties down her legs and brought them to his nose. “Mmm all wet with desire, just for me,” he said before tossing them to the floor.


Buffy blushed at the site of William with her panties to his nose but it soon turned to lust at the sound of him reveling in her scent.


Buffy sat up, tugged his boxers down his slender hips and licked her lips when his cock sprang out and stood at attention from his body. Looking up at him with hooded eyes, she darted her tongue out and licked the tip of his weeping member.


William hissed in pleasure and quickly stripped her of the t-shirt she had borrowed. Pressing her gently back down on the bed, he let his eyes roam over her now naked body. “Always so gorgeous,” he gushed appreciatively.


Buffy felt no shame in her naked body before him and stretched out on the bed.


William stood and took his boxers completely off and returned to lie on top of his gorgeous goddess. “Gonna love you right and proper Buffy, make you see how much I love you,” he said huskily as he leaned in to capture her lips in a sensual kiss. Buffy felt her juices flow down her thigh and mewled softly into his mouth.


Without breaking the kiss, William took his cock in his hand and ran it up and down her slick cleft. She was so wet and he had to push back the urge to just thrust deep into her. At an achingly slow pace, he pushed forward as her tight channel engulfed him. They both pulled back and sighed at the sensation of being joined again. It had been far too long for either of them and they wanted to make this wonderful moment last forever. Keeping his eyes on Buffy’s he started a slow pace, grinding his hips on every other stroke.


Buffy closed her eyes and clinched at William’s shoulders. Never had she felt this full with anyone but him.


“Open your eyes Buffy, want to see you when you cum,” he demanded huskily.


Buffy obeyed and locked her eyes with his. Like a rocket going off, her orgasm hit her with out warning. Shuttering gently beneath him she focused on his eyes as she panted heavily.


William felt Buffy’s inner muscles flutter around him and groaned deep in the back of his throat. He wasn’t quite ready to let his release go just yet and thrust a bit deeper and faster into her dripping core. He wanted to make sure Buffy came again before he followed her.


Buffy gasped at the new sensation of William thrusts and raised her hips off the bed bringing him in even deeper.


William bit his lip trying to hold off just a bit longer. Leaning forward, he sucked hungrily at Buffy’s throat knowing it would push her over the edge.


Every pull that William made on her tender flesh went straight to her core. As electric heat ran through her, she arched off the bed and cried out his name as wave after wave of pure ecstasy washed over her.


When William felt Buffy arch off the bed he let himself go. With a deep moan, he shot his thick load deep within her, shaking as shock waves of pleasure rippled through him.


Buffy pulled William to lie on top of her and stroked his damp hair as tears rolled down her cheeks.


William felt Buffy’s tears and pulled back with a concerned look on his face. “Buffy why are you crying?”


Buffy smiled through her tears. “Because that was just so intense. I’ve never felt anything like it before.”


William grinned down at her. “That good huh.”


Buffy slapped playfully at his arm. “Yeah well don’t let it go to your head.”


William felt himself begin to stir slightly within Buffy and smirked. “I think it already has.”


Buffy gave him a shocked look. How could he be ready to go again already? She swore the man had to be part machine.


William chuckled. “What can I say luv, you bring out the beast in me,” he growled as he nipped at her neck.


Buffy wiggled beneath him and felt his cock grow to full arousal. Rolling her hips, she bit down on his shoulder.


William bucked his hips forward and nipped a bit harder on her neck eliciting a soft moan. He had always known that Buffy liked it when he bit playfully at her neck he had just forgotten how much.


As the rolled together in the throws of passion they both let themselves go for the other. This time it wasn’t about tenderness and love, it was about need, desire and most of all longing.


They both collapsed on the bed in a tangled heap of limbs both covered in sweat and a mixture of their coupling. Completely exhausted, they fell asleep with satisfied smiles on their faces both knowing that this was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship.



Much luv and thanks to Debbie, cordykitten, DaniD, vitalis, Laura, my phantom reviewer ..., Spikeshunny ( thanks again for the banner sweetie!), spufette, Kimber, SarahandJamesFanatic, frederique, willowmouse, kim, MidnightGirl, jenny, daisy, Renee', and buffster1985 for the awsome reviews, they always make my day! 'Til the next time, kuddos!