Author's Chapter Notes:
OKay just to clear things up. BUffy is on the pill. I mentioned this the first time our favorite couple did the deed but I guess some of you may have forgotten, so sorry, there was no obvious lack of protection, LOL! Well Enjoy!
**Disclaimer in full effect**






Buffy stretched lazily and rolled over to find the spot next to her cool already. Furrowing her brow, she opened her eyes and squinted against the bright light that filtered into the room. Hearing the shower and the distinct voice of William singing, Buffy clasped her hand over her mouth holding in a laugh.


S sat up in bed and grabbed her cell phone off the nightstand. There was no doubt that Angel had left fifty million messages wondering where the hell she had been all night, but when she flipped the phone open she was shocked to see no missed calls. With a knowing grin she chuckled, Cordelia.


William wrapped a towel around his slender hips and sauntered out of the bathroom using another to dry his hair.


“I see someone finally decided to wake up,” William teased with a lopsided grin.


Buffy felt her mouth go dry as her eyes roamed hungrily over the man standing before her. His towel was draped dangerously low on his hips and there were still small droplets of water clinging to his perfectly sculpted chest.


“Morning,” she greeted him breathlessly.


William dropped the towel he had been drying his hair with and sauntered over to the end of the bed. With lust-filled eyes, he climbed up on the bed and slowly crawled toward her like a panther stalking his prey.


A chill ran through Buffy as he slowly approached looking as if he wanted to eat her alive. With eyes dark with lust, she leaned back against the pillows as William hovered over her.


William wasted no time capturing Buffy’s lips in a searing kiss. He could never get enough of this golden goddess that was naked in his bed. Pulling the sheet away from her body, he trailed kisses from her mouth down her neck to the sensitive spot behind her ear.


Buffy gasped as a gush of moisture flooded from her core down her inner thigh. She arched her neck more and moaned softly at his wonderful ministrations.


William brought his hand to Buffy’s freshly trimmed mound and sought out her clit, giving it a gentle rub. When she arched her hips he let two fingers slip into her tight channel and pumped them gently at an achingly slow pace. “God luv, you’re so wet,” he groaned from deep in his throat as he looked down at the pleasure-filled look on her face.


Buffy rocked her hips against William’s talented fingers and screwed her eyes shut as tiny jolts of pleasure ran through her every time her clit brushed up against his open palmed hand.


“Look at me Buffy,” he demanded huskily.


Buffy rolled her eyes open and looked deep into his lust-filled eyes as her orgasm continued to build at a rapid pace.


“Want to see those gorgeous green eyes. Want you to see exactly who’s making you feel good,” he told her as he pumped his fingers faster making her even wetter.


“Uh….Oh God Will….uhhhhhhhhhhh!” Buffy cried out as her orgasm consumed her.


William slowed his fingers, bringing her down slowly as he placed feather light kisses to her flushed face.


“Was that good for you?” he questioned as he removed his soaked digits from her channel and brought them to his lips, sucking them clean.


Buffy laid there a boneless mess as she nodded her head with a dazed look on her face.


William removed his towel exposing his now rock hard member. He had been hard before but after hearing her cry out his name in ecstasy he was to the point he could drive nails into a brick wall.


Buffy dropped her gaze to William’s thick shaft and took it into her tiny hand. He was so hard and it was all from her. A jolt a feminine pride ran through her knowing that she turned him on so much.


William hissed in pleasure as his hips involuntarily thrusted into Buffy’s hot little hand.


Buffy began to pump his cock at an achingly slow pace, swiping a pearl of pre-cum off the tip using it for lubrication.


“Fuck!” William swore as she manipulated his cock


Buffy swiftly flipped William on his back and engulfed him in her heat before he could blink.


William rolled his eyes shut at the sensation of his cock sliding deep into Buffy’s drenched pussy. She was still so tight after all this time.


“Open your eyes,” Buffy demanded. “Want you to see just exactly who’s making you feel good,” she purred repeating his erotic words. William opened his eyes and stared straight into hers conveying all the passion and desire he felt for her as she rocked her hips in a steady rhythm.


Buffy felt as if William was looking straight into her soul and it was amazing and frightening all at the same time. She was sure that he would be able to see how much she really did still love him.


William grabbed Buffy’s hips and thrust deep and hard causing her to moan from deep within. Felling his own release coming soon, he reached between their bodies and rubbed her tight bundle of nerves to help bring her over the edge.


Buffy braced her arms on William’s chest and rocked her hips at a frantic rate as her climax threatened to consume her, and then like a bolt of lightning it hit, hard and fast. She convulsed with its intensity and cried out, his name a prayer on her parted lips.


William felt her inner muscles flutter wildly around him and couldn’t hold back any longer. With an animalistic roar, he spilled his seed deep within her holding her hips in a bruising grip.


Buffy slumped forward on his damp chest and panted heavily. Her entire body was humming with pleasure she didn’t even know existed “Oh my God that was incredible,” she gasped breathlessly.


William tangled a hand in her hair and kissed the top of her head, “I don’t think that even comes close to describing it,” he panted just as breathlessly.


Buffy went to roll to her side but was stopped by a firm hand on her waist. “Where are you going?” William asked.


Buffy sat up slightly so she could see his face. “For one, I’m probably squishing you,” Buffy informed him.


“Oh what, all of your hundred pounds or so,” he retorted sarcastically.


“Hey, one o’five thank you very much,” Buffy replied indignantly.


William chuckled and rolled them so Buffy was under him. “Okay what’s your excuse now,” he asked as he leered down at her sexily.


“Well I was going to say I needed a shower but I have a feeling that’s not going to happen now is it,” Buffy giggled.


William grinned. “Well as long as you let me join you I think I might be able to manage letting you out of bed for a bit.”


Buffy slapped at his arm playfully rolling him off of her. “You and I both know that if you come in the shower there will be no bathing going on,” she informed him as she crossed the room to the bathroom.


“Was planning on cumming inside you luv,” Spike replied with a suggestive raise of his brows.


Buffy shook her head and looked over her shoulder. “Okay that was just plain bad, even for you William,” she laughed as she shut the bathroom door.


William leaned back on the bed and smiled. Last night had been amazing. He felt like Buffy was slowly bringing down the walls and was realizing that this thing they had was for real. Hearing the shower start, he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom door. Turning the handle slowly he realized Buffy didn’t lock the door. With an evil grin, he entered the bathroom to show Buffy exactly where he was going to be ‘coming’.




************************************************************************



Four orgasms and an hour later Buffy finally exited the shower. She was really beginning to wonder if you could die from too much sex, but oh what a way to go. Pulling on the clothes she had on the day before, she finger combed her hair and stood up.


“Will, I better get going; Angel’s gonna start calling soon.”


“Well just let me get on some shoes and we can go,” he said grabbing his boots.


“Will, what am I gonna tell Angel when we walk in the door and I still have on the same clothes I had on yesterday,” Buffy asked.


“The same thing you would tell if I wasn’t with you. You stayed with me last night and I shagged you senseless,” he shrugged.


“William, that’s not funny,” Buffy replied sending him a look.


William stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Buffy, Angel knows more than likely you stayed with me last night and you’re all grown up now so it shouldn’t matter,” he pointed out.


“Okay,” she agreed. Angel wasn’t stupid and William was more than likely to come over anyways so they might as well save him the trouble and money of catching a cab.


William grinned and pecked her lips. “Good, now that that’s settled let’s get going.” Buffy followed William out of his hotel room and they made their way back to the Summers’ residence.



************************************************************************


Angel looked at the clock and grinned. I t was almost ten and Buffy still wasn’t home. She and William must have done a lot more than just talked last night.


He had debated on whether or not to call and check up on her this morning but his wife had called and threatened him with his life if he even thought about picking up the phone. He was making a vain attempt at getting the boys ready to go see their mother and new baby sister when he heard the front door open.


“Stephen help your brother finish getting dressed alright.”


Stephen nodded his head and took the shirt his father held out in his hand.


Angel went downstairs and saw Buffy and William come walking in the door hand in hand. “So you two have a nice night?” he asked with a knowing grin.


Buffy blushed. “Hey! Uh, yeah it was good,” she said unable to meet her brother’s gaze.


Angel looked at a smiling Will and chuckled. “I bet it was.”


Buffy let out a groan. She knew her brother knew she wasn’t innocent but for him to be joking with her about sex was just ooky.


“Please Buff, like I don’t know what you two were up to last night,” Angel informed her knowingly.


William chuckled at Buffy’s obvious state of embarrassment and earned a jab in his side. “Easy luv, if you break me what good will I be to you,” he teased.


“Okay now that I am completely mortified, I’m going to go change,” Buffy said heading toward the stairs.


Connor came barreling down the stairs and jumped in Buffy’s arms. “Aunt Buffy!”


Buffy caught him and nearly fell backwards with his intensity. “Hey kiddo.”


Connor got down from her arms and tilted his head in confusion. “Aunt Buffy why do you still have on the same clothes from yesterday?” he asked innocently.


Angel couldn’t help but laugh at the panicked look on Buffy’s face. Sometimes his kids were too damn smart for their own good.


“Oh, uh…. Well I fell asleep last night before I put on my jammies and then I got up early so I could go and get Will,” Buffy tried to explain sounding lame even to herself.


William stifled his amusement and just looked down at his feet. It wouldn’t go over well at all if he joined Angel in laughing at her expense.


This seemed to appease Connor and he took off for the living room to watch TV. Buffy looked over at her brother and sent him a withering look. “Stuff it up your ass Angel,” she grumbled and then went upstairs to change.


When Buffy was out of sight, Angel and William exchanged a look and burst into a fit of laughter. “That wasn’t funny Angel,” William chided him through his laughter.


“No, you’re right, it was fucking hilarious” Angel laughed as he held his side.


“What’s so funny?” Stephen asked wondering what all the fuss was.


“Nothing, just laughing at your Aunt Buffy,” Angel sighed wiping at the corners of his eyes.


“Well I don’t think she finds whatever it is so funny ‘cause she’s in her room saying words that Mommy say you’re not allowed to say,” Stephen informed his father.


William sighed, “I better go up and do some damage control,” he said reluctantly. Buffy no doubt heard them laughing at her and was probably ready to string him up by his balls.


Angel gave him a grave look. “That’s all you man, good luck.”


William sent him a dirty look and headed upstairs to Buffy’s room. He didn’t even have to guess which one it was. All he had to do was listen for the foul language that was flowing like the Hoover damn. He wasn’t even aware that she knew words like that.


“Buffy can I come in?” he asked hesitantly.


Buffy swung the door open red faced with anger. “What, run out of things to laugh at with Angel?” she snapped at him and turned to go back to getting ready.


“Come on Buffy you have to admit it was kinda funny,” William tried as he went and sat on the edge of the bed.


“Yes William, it was a laugh a minute,” Buffy bit back sarcastically.


“Well if it makes you feel better I told Angel it wasn’t nice to laugh at you,” he said giving her his best puppy dog eyes.


Buffy arched a brow at him. “Was that before or after you started laughing with him,” she asked knowingly.


William had the decency to look ashamed. “Alright, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have laughed,” he apologized pulling her to sit in his lap so he could nuzzle her neck.


Buffy arched her neck and leaned into him. “Mmm…you’re still not off the hook William,” she moaned breathily.


“You mean you’re still mad at me?” He murmured against her neck nipping at the tender flesh knowing she couldn’t stay mad for long if he kept this up.


“Yes,” she moaned but was slowly forgetting what she was mad about in the first place.


William sucked hungrily on her neck and rubbed her denim-covered center. “Still mad?”


Buffy caved instantly. “No,” she whimpered as she felt her panties grow damp.


William reached for the button on Buffy’s pants to get better access but was stopped by a tiny hand. “Will we can’t,” Buffy insisted gaining some composure over herself.


William jutted his lip out in a pout, “Why not?”


“Because Angel is downstairs with the boys and I don’t think I can explain my way out of why I was up here screaming out your name,” Buffy replied giving him a pointed look.


William could see Buffy wasn’t going to give into him. “Fine,” he sulked like a sullen child. Buffy climbed off of William’s lap and straightened her clothes. She was more than a bit hot and bothered but there was no way she was going to let that happen with her overly observant nephews in the house.


William stood up and adjusted his now obvious hard on. He would have to be sure to cover the front of his pants or otherwise he would have a curious Connor asking him questions he had no bloody clue how to explain.


Buffy grabbed her bag and turned to William. “Are you coming?”


“Not how’d I like to be,” he grumbled as he tromped out of the room.


Buffy let out a laugh at William’s obvious state of discomfort. It seems the tables were turned and she could help think to herself, now that’s funny.







Thanks to Debbie, Phantom reviewer ...., Laura, cordykitten, spuffette, DaniD, Kimber, Briana, SarahandJamesFanatic, willowmouse, frederique, Renee', jt, MidnightGirl, daisy, and last but certainly not the least; spikeshunny for the amazing reviews. I am so glad y'all are enjoying! We still have a good bit to go until this baby is done so It should be an interesting ride! Kuddos!