Author's Chapter Notes:
Well as you can see I managed some time for y'all, LOL! You knew I couldn't just leave y'all wanting more *winks*. Well this WILL be my last post 'til sometime on Monday so I hope y'all enjoy and let me know what you think (Sorry I'm a review junkie, but y'all have me absolutely spoiled!) Kuddos!
**Disclaimer in full effect**





Angel came rushing into the room with a face full of concern. “What happened, is Connor okay?”


“Daddy look,” Connor said holding out his arm that had a sling on it.


Angel scooped his son in his arms and held him to him. “Hey Buddy, lets have a look at that arm.”


“The Doc said he just sprained it and put it in a sling so he could give it a rest,” William explained.


Angel put his son down and turned to his friend with a grateful smile. “Thanks for taking care of him.”


“No worries. Did what I had to do,” William shrugged.


“Well I appreciate it,” Angel thanked him. “Buffy and Stephen are out in the waiting room if you want to go and sit with them while I finish up here,” he suggested.


“All right,” William agreed.


“Daddy you should have seen it, Uncle Will came over and scooped me up just like Superman,” Connor relayed to his father.


“Well I guess that makes Uncle Will a super hero then,” Angel replied to his son with a chuckle.


“Well I did leave my cape at home,” William joked.


“Shut up and get out of here,” Angel laughed. William laughed along with him and left to go find Buffy.


“Is he okay?” Buffy asked as soon as she saw William walk out the ER doors.


“He’ll be fine, it was just a sprain,” William explained to her.


“Thank God, I was so worried he might have broken it.” Buffy sighed in relief.


“Nah, kids are pretty limber.”


Buffy raised a brow at him. “And since when did you become the children’s expert?”


“I fell all the time when I was little and never broke a bone once; my mum used to tell me I was made of rubber,” William chuckled.


Buffy wrapped her arms around Williams’s waist and placed a kiss to his lips. “Thank you for taking control this afternoon, I was kind of panic girl.”


“Well according to Connor I was like superman.”


Buffy leaned her head on his chest and gave him a squeeze. “Well you’re my hero.”


Angel walked out with Connor and walked over to the snuggling couple. “Well we’re all done here. I just need to go and let Cordy know Connor’s alright then we can head out and go grab some dinner.”


“Angel would it be okay if Will and I took a cab and met you at the house?” Buffy asked.


“Sure. I’ll just grab something on my way home and we can eat once you guys get to the house,” Angel agreed.


William gave her an inquiring look. “Some place you want to go luv?”


Buffy shook her head. “No, just wanted to talk.”


“All right, I’ll go and see about getting a cab and meet you outside,” he said giving her a quick kiss before heading to the front desk.


“Buffy can I ask you something real quick?” Angel asked.


“Shoot.”


“Why didn’t you tell me you and Will got divorced?” he finally asked.


Buffy knew it was only a matter of time before Angel asked her about that, she just didn’t think he would bring it up now. “Angel it’s a long story.”


“Buffy, I know it’s none of my business what you and Will decide to do about your relationship, but I wish you would have talked to me,” Angel said disappointedly.


Buffy sighed. “I know, but it all happened so fast and in the end Will and I both agreed that it was for the best.”


“Do you still love him?”


“Of course I do,” Buffy answered honestly.


“Have you told him that?” Angel asked knowingly.


“That’s why I asked if we could meet you later, I want to tell William exactly how I feel.”


Angel grinned. He was more than a bit excited to hear that his sister was finally going to face her fears and tell the man she loved the truth. “Well it’s about damn time,” he teased.


“I know, I know, I’m always the last one to figure things out,” she sighed, rolling her eyes.


“Well go on and get out of here and put that poor man out of his misery,” Angel replied pushing his sister slightly.


Buffy laughed. “Alright, I’ll see you at the house.”


Angel grabbed his boys and headed upstairs so they could go say good-bye to their mother and he could tell his wife that Buffy had finally pulled her head out of her ass.



************************************************************************


“So did you call a cab?” Buffy asked taking a seat next to him on the bench.


“Yeah, should be here in a few minutes.”


“So I was thinking maybe we could go back to your hotel and talk a bit,” Buffy suggested.


William looked at her with a brow raised suggestively. Buffy smacked his arm playfully. “No Will, I mean really talk.”


“Yeah that’s what you said last night and look where that lead,” he teased.


Buffy rolled her eyes. “Well true, but I mean it this time.”


William let a serious look cross his face. “Buffy is something wrong?”


“No,” she quickly reassured him. “Something is most definitely right.”



************************************************************************


William opened his hotel room and went straight to the mini bar. He had tried on the ride over to get Buffy to tell him what she wanted to talk about but she had merely smiled and shook her head adamantly and told him he was just going to have to wait. Patience not being his strong suit, he took a sip of his drink and faced Buffy. “So what’s this all about?”


Buffy sat on the edge of the bed and patted the seat next to her. She was a little bit nervous but she knew this was what she wanted to do.


William set his drink down and sat next to Buffy. She was beginning to make him a bit nervous but he pushed it aside and gave her his undivided attention.


“Okay,” she started and wrung her hands in her lap. “We’ve been seeing each other, well talking to each other for a few months and things have been really great.”


“But?” William asked feeling like his stomach was going to fall to his feet.


“No, no but. I know I haven’t been exactly cooperative this whole time, but you stuck by me and that means more than you can ever know.”


William cupped her cheek and gazed deep in her eyes. “I did because I love you and want to be with you.”


Buffy felt her heart swell at his sweet statement. “I know, and that’s why there’s something I need to tell you.”


William braced himself. He wasn’t quite sure what Buffy was going to say but he was prepared to handle it the best he could.


“I love you too William,” Buffy said without hesitation.


William stared at her shell-shocked. He was not expecting those words to come out of her mouth at all. His mind was going a mile a minute trying to digest that fact that Buffy had just told him the three words he had only dreamed about for the last eight years.


William’s silence was starting to make her nervous. She had just told him she loved him and he had yet to say anything. “William say something,” she pleaded softly.


William’s response was to pull her to him and smother her with a kiss that held so much love and adoration it was likely to kill them both.


Buffy pulled away dazed and gasping for air. “So I take it me saying I love you was a good thing,” she quipped breathlessly.


William smiled so big it made his cheeks hurt. “Buffy do you have any idea how happy you just made me?” he asked giddily. His girl had finally after all these years just told him she loved him, nothing could bring him down from this high.


“About half as happy as you’ve made me,” Buffy replied with a watery smile.


William pulled her back to him and kissed her hungrily. Right then he wanted to make up for all their lost time together and never let her go. Pulling away he looked deep in her beautiful green eyes.


“Say it again Buffy, say you love me,” he demanded.


“I love you.


“Again.”


I love you William.”


William moaned. “I could hear you say that for the rest of my life.”


Buffy giggled. “I’m sure after awhile you’d get tired of it.”


“Never Buffy, I’ll never get tired of hearing you say you love me,” he insisted and brought her back to him for a kiss.


Buffy sighed into his mouth. If she would have known it would feel this good to tell William how she really felt she would have done it so much sooner. When she started to feel light headed from lack of oxygen, she broke the kiss and rested her cheek on his shoulder.


“Will, I’m sorry I waited so long to tell you, but I wanted to make sure this is really how I felt.”


William ran his fingers lovingly through her long golden hair. “Buffy I would have waited for all of eternity if I had to,” he confessed.


Buffy sighed contentedly. This was what she wanted. Her and William together and in love. Now all she had to do was figure out a way so he could hear her say those three little words everyday.




************************************************************************



Angel looked up to see William and Buffy hand in hand smiling like a pair of loons. “I see everything went well,” he commented knowingly.


Buffy nodded her head. “Everything is out in the open now.”


“Good. Now you two grab a plate and get some food before it gets cold,” Angel suggested.


Buffy let go of Williams hand and went to the cabinet to get them some plates. William walked over to Angel still grinning from ear to ear.


“Dude I haven’t seen you smile like that since the night you lost your virginity,” Angel teased his best friend.


“This is even better than that,” William replied.


“So?” Angel asked expectantly.


“She told me she loves me,” he replied like a giddy teenage boy with his first crush.


Angel laughed. It was funny to see a grown man get so excited over three little words. “Man you are so whipped.”


“You can say whatever you want; nothing can break my good mood.”


Angel shook his head knowingly. “Yep, you’re whipped alright.”



************************************************************************


Buffy sat cuddled on the couch under William’s arm as they all sat around and watched a movie. Connor and Stephen were passed out and Angel looked like he was right behind them. She couldn’t help the smile that curled at her lips. All the men that were important in her life were all under the same roof, yes life was good.


William could feel Buffy smiling against his side and glanced down at her. “What’s the smile for?”


Buffy snuggled closer to him. “Just happy that’s all.”


William smiled. “Me too kitten,” he agreed placing a kiss to the top of her head.


Angel yawned, rubbing at his tired eyes. “Hey it’s getting late, I’m gonna put the boys down and then head to bed.”


“I’m just gonna finish the movie with Buffy and then head out myself,” William replied to Angel.


Angel shook his head. “No, it’s late. You can just stay here tonight,” he insisted.


“Are you sure?” William asked.


“Of course. I have some sleep pants that will fit you and then you can borrow some sweats and a t-shirt until you can get back to change,” Angel assured him.


“All right, thanks mate.”


Buffy wasn’t surprised that Angel had offered for William to stay the night but she was grateful none the less. “Angel that’s sweet of you, thanks.”


“Yeah, just don’t let me hear you two going at it in the middle of the night,” Angel teased.


Buffy turned beet red and groaned. “God Angel!”


Angel chuckled. “Will help me get the boys upstairs and I will get those sleep pants for you.”


William picked up Stephen off the couch and settled him in his arms following Angel upstairs.


“You do realize that my chances of getting any are slim to none now right?”


Angel grinned evilly. “Why do you think I said it.”


William shot him a dirty look and headed down the hall to Stephen’s room. “Cock block,” he grumbled over his shoulder.


Angel laughed as he went to Connor’s room. “I know.”





Huge thanks to Briana, cordykitten, DaniD, Renee', KIimber, spufette, Brunettepet, Mac, Suzee, Phantom reviewer ..., vitalis, Willowmouse, Debbie, MidnightGirl, SarahandJamesFanatic, jt, spikeshunny, and daisy for all the lovely reviews! Y'all seriously make posting worth wild! I love all y'all to bits! Kuddos!