Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I'm finally able to get to a computer! Here y'all go and I hope you enjoy, kuddos!
**Disclaimer in full effect**







Buffy woke up to see William gazing down at her adoringly. “How long have you been watching me sleep?” she asked a bit self-consciously.


“Awhile,” William replied with a grin. He had woken up about an hour ago and hadn’t been able to take his eyes off of her since.


“You do realize that’s kinda creepy right,” Buffy teased.


William leaned down and nuzzled her neck. “What can I say luv, I just can’t get enough of you,” he murmured against her skin.


Buffy felt goosebumps coat her skin as her arousal surged through her. William could turn her on at the blink of an eye and she was beginning to wonder if that was normal.


“God luv, I want you so bad,” he whispered huskily in her ear pressing his now full hard cock against her leg letting her know how much she affected him.


Buffy rolled on her side and intertwined her legs with his. “Someone could walk in,” she moaned breathlessly as William nipped at her exposed shoulder.


William rolled so he was on top of her. “The door’s locked,” he assured her as he skimmed his hand across her flat stomach to her hip, slowly tugging on her boxers that she had worn to bed.


All rational thought left when she felt William delve two fingers into her dripping core. He was slowly pumping his fingers in a come hither motion making her wetter by the second. “Uh Will… need you inside me,” she gasped feeling a tingling sensation wash over her.


“Want to make you cum first luv,” he groaned feeling his cock harden further to the point of painful.


Buffy bit her bottom lip and fused her eyes shut. She could feel herself spiraling fast and it wouldn’t be long now until she found her release.


William used his thumb to massage her clit knowing it would push her over the edge and captured her lips in a fiery kiss to swallow her cries of ecstasy.


Buffy went rigid and then felt her entire body convulse as pulses of pleasure jolted through her. Tearing her mouth from his she opened her mouth in a silent cry as William slowly brought her down from her high.


When William felt her inner muscles relax he made swift action of removing the sleep pants he was wearing and was inside of her before she could fully recover from her orgasm.


Buffy gasped at the sensation of being filled so completely and dug her fingers in William’s shoulders. As he slowly began to rock his hips she arched off the bed bringing him deeper within her.


William slid easily into her slick channel as he pumped hard and deep within her. “Fuck Buffy, you feel so good,” he moaned tucking her shoulders under his arms so he could thrust into her to the hilt.


This new position caused William to hit that sweet spot deep within her that only he could every time he drove into her. She honestly thought she might black out from the pleasure coursing through her.


“Oh my God Will!” Buffy cried out softly as her womb tightened in impending orgasm.


“Buffy can’t…can’t hold off too much longer,’ he grunted in warning.


“Cum with me Will,” Buffy pleaded desperately.


“Right now luv,” William grunted as his sac tightened and then released letting his thick seed fill her open womb.


“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Buffy babbled senselessly as stars burst behind her eyes.


William shuddered at the intensity of his release and collapsed boneless onto Buffy, panting heavily against her breast.


Buffy sighed contentedly and ran her fingers through William’s bed tousled hair. “Mmm, that was amazing.”


William managed to roll off her still keeping them joined. “That was bloody fantastic is what it was,” he replied in a husky voice pulling her slick body flush against his.


Buffy cuddled against him and nuzzled his chest with her nose. “With you it always is,” she confessed dreamily.


“I love you,” William murmured into her hair.


“Love you too.”


William pulled back slightly so he could look deep into her eyes. “Buffy I don’t want this to end,” he told her honestly.


“Neither do I Will.” Buffy replied lovingly.


“So I guess the question is how do we make this happen?” William asked.


“Can we not talk about this right now?” Buffy asked hopefully.


“Buffy,” William pleaded.


“I promise we will, and soon. Just right now I want bask,” Buffy assured him.


“Alright luv,” William agreed a bit hesitantly because he knew Buffy was putting off the inevitable topic of how they were going to do this if they lived on opposite coasts.


“Thank you,” Buffy replied kissing him tenderly.


William looked over at the clock and saw that it was only a bit after seven. With a mischievous grin he asked. “So luv, show me just how thankful you are.”



************************************************************************



Angel sat at the table reading the paper when he heard someone walk in the kitchen. Looking up he grinned.


“Morning Will, sleep well?”


William fixed his cup of coffee and turned to look at Angel with a goofy grin on his face. “Yep.”


“Where’s Buffy?”


“Upstairs taking a shower,” William replied. He had asked to take one with her but she had refused him with the excuse that she would get no bathing done with him around.


“Want some breakfast?” Angel asked getting up from the table to fix himself another cup of coffee. “I make a mean plate of scrambled eggs.”


William chuckled. “I’m good.”


Angel frowned. “What’s so funny?”


William let out a full laugh. “Just the idea of you behind a stove mate. Cordelia has definitely domesticated you.”


“Hey someone has to cook ‘cause you know Cordy can barely boil water,” Angel pointed out.


William leaned over and poked at his friend’s waistline. “Then where did this come from?” he teased.


“Hey I still look damn good,” Angel said defensively, sucking in slightly.


“That’s right, you big stud muffin you,” Spike teased with a suggestive look in his eyes.


“You know I always did wonder about you two,” Buffy commented playfully as she walked in the kitchen.


Angel grinned and grabbed William and acted like he was going to kiss him.


“Oi mate!” William yelped wiggling out of Angel’s arms. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?!” Buffy and Angel both burst out laughing. The look on William’s face was a mixture of shock and pure panic; it was absolutely priceless.


“Oh come on Will, don’t deny our love,” Angel said in a girlie voice.


“You’re sick you know that,” William pointed out dryly.


Buffy held her side as she tried to compose herself. “Oh Will you should have seen the look on your face,” she gasped between fits of laughter.


William narrowed his eyes at Buffy and scooped her up, hauling her over his shoulder before she could figure out what was happening. “Do I need to take you upstairs and prove to you exactly who I fancy?”


“Will put me down!” Buffy squealed.


“If you two wake up the boys I’m gonna show both of you who the man is here,” Angel warned.


“Say William is the best ever,” William demanded.


“No,” Buffy giggled.


William smacked Buffy across the ass, “Say it.”


Buffy yelped at the slight sting of her backside. “Okay, okay, William is the best ever,” Buffy gave in, laughing.


William put her down on her feet and smirked. “And don’t you ever forget it.”


“What’s all the noise down here?” Stephen asked sleepily with Connor in tow.


“Oh that’s it,” Angel growled playfully and began to chase Buffy and William out of the kitchen “I told you not to wake them up.”


Buffy shrieked darting for the stairs. “Angel no!”


“Get her Daddy!” Stephen encouraged as he and his brother giggled at the site of the three grown ups running around the house like a bunch of kids.


“You’ll have to catch us first,” William taunted and scooped Buffy in his arms taking the stairs two at a time.


“Don’t think I can’t catch your skinny ass?” Angel laughed already on their heels.


William quickly ducked in their room, shut the door, and locked it. “Well not today fat ass.” He called through the door.


“I can’t believe he actually chased us all the way up the stairs,” Buffy laughed. It had been a long time since they had all played around like this.


“Gotta come out some time and when you do I’ll be waiting right here for you,” Angel assured them.


Buffy laughed as William put her on her feet. When she looked over at him she noticed the mischievous look in his eye and backed away. “Oh no, you stay right where you are,” she insisted as William closed in on her like a predator about to pounce on his prey.


William curled his tongue behind his front teeth and waggled his brow at her. “Have to do something to pass the time while we wait Angel out.”


“Angel help!” Buffy squealed as William pounced on her dragging her to the bed and tickling her mercilessly.


“Are you two at it again?” Angel asked incredulously. He didn’t even think he and Cordelia had been that bad.


“Will stop, you’re gonna make me pee my pants,” Buffy pleaded between fits of laughter.


William stopped his torture and gazed down at Buffy’s flushed face. She was absolutely breath taking. “Have you any idea how bloody gorgeous you are?


Buffy composed herself and gazed back at him. “You’re not too bad on the eyes yourself.”


“It still amazes me that I’m here with you right now,” William confessed in a voice full of awe.


Buffy caressed his cheek and smiled up at him. “I know the feeling.”


William captured her lips in a languid kiss, just enjoying the way it felt to have her lips pressed so intimately with his. With gentle touches and tender words of love, they laid there knowing that everything was going to work out no matter what obstacles may come their way.






Thanks to SarahandJamesFanatic, Laura, DaniD, Gotkona (My lovely beta!!!!), daisy, Renee', cordykitten, MidnightGirl, spikeshunny, vitalis, Kimber, frederique, spufette, secretguest, Phantom reviewer ...., Smitten, and Cami for all the lovely reviews! I promise to try and keep up with the daily posts,they just might not be at the same time everyday, 'Til next time......Kuddos!