Author's Chapter Notes:
Well here y'all go! I want to send out a special thanks to my lovely beta Gotkona for all her hard work she has put into this fic. I couldn't have done this this without you sweetie! Enjoy!
** Disclaimer in full effect**


Giles stood in the small living room and surveyed the job they had ahead of them. “William are you sure about this?”


William nodded vigorously. “Yeah Da’ I think so.”


Just then there was a knock at the door. William turned to his father with a confused look before going to answer it. There stood an overall wearing Joyce who had her hands loaded with various cleaning products and a huge smile on her face. “I hope you didn’t get started without me,” she chirped and walked past a stunned William.


William turned to his father with a questioning look. “Well I figured we were going to need some help,” Giles shrugged and grinned at his son.


“No, you’re just in time Joyce,” William assured her and rubbed his hands together. “Alright then, let’s get down to business.”


************************************************************************


Several hours and much exhaustion later, William flopped down on the now clean couch and smiled as he surveyed the room. It looked as if eight years had never passed. Joyce was still doing the finishing touches on the master bathroom but other than that the house was spotless.



“So William now that you have the house up and running how do you plan on getting Buffy to move back to Sunnydale?” Giles asked curiously. He knew his son had always been somewhat of the spontaneous sort so this was sure to be quite interesting.


William looked over at his father and sighed. “Honestly, I haven’t a clue,” he confessed.


“You mean Buffy has no idea what you’ve done to the house?” Giles asked incredulously.


William gave him a sneaky grin. “Not a clue.”


“Well she’ll be surprised to say the least,” Giles surmised as he looked over the newly refurbished house.

Joyce came from the back of the house and dropped the laundry basket in her arms. “Since you don’t have the power turned on yet I’m going to have to take the bed linens and curtains to my house to wash.”


“I appreciate it Joyce,” William said in a grateful voice.


“Well if it means I might have the chance to have my daughter come back home it’s well worth it,” Joyce replied with an excited smile before she went out the door to load up her car.


“So will you be staying at my house this evening?” Giles asked his son as he dragged himself off the couch.


“If that’s alright with you.”


Giles scoffed and waved his hand at his son. “Please William. You know you are always more than welcome. It is after all still very much your home.”


William smiled sheepishly at his father. “Thanks Da’.”


“No need to thank me son,” Giles insisted.


“Not just for letting me stay with you, but all the help you did today. I would’ve never been able to finish with the house this weekend if it wasn’t for you and Joyce.”


Giles offered his son a warm smile. “That’s what parents are for.”


Joyce walked back interrupting the moment that was being shared between father and son. “Am I intruding?”


William smiled at Joyce and shook his head. “Not at all. I was just thanking my da’ for all his help.” Then giving Joyce a warm hug, he expressed his gratitude to her. “Thank you so much for everything you’ve done today Joyce.”


Joyce pulled back and kissed William gently on the cheek. “I was glad to help.”


William was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable with all the icky sweet emotions that were filling the small room and cleared his throat. “Right then. Well I guess we should make sure everything is packed up and head out.” Joyce and Giles both nodded in agreement and grabbed the last bits of their supplies from the other rooms.


William was going over the bedroom to make sure everything was in place when his cell phone started ringing in his pocket. Pulling it out, he grinned at the caller ID and brought the phone to his ear.


“Well ‘ello gorgeous.”


Buffy felt her insides turn to a worthless puddle of goo. “Hey.”


Joyce popped her head in the room and waved getting his attention. “Your father and I are going to head out and get cleaned up so we can all have dinner at my house,” she informed him. When he nodded his approval, she blew him a kiss and left.


“Was that my mom?” Buffy asked curiously.


“Yeah she was coming to tell me she was leaving,” William informed her without thinking.


“Leaving? Where are you?”


William wracked his brain for something to tell Buffy that wouldn’t give away his surprise. “Oh, well your mum stopped by for a visit,” he explained vaguely. It wasn’t exactly a lie, he just didn’t say where.


“So did you get Kennedy’s present?” Buffy asked excitedly.


“Is that the only reason you called?” William asked in mock hurt.


“Well, you know,” Buffy teased.


“Oi!” William cried indignantly. “And here I thought it was m’sexy phone voice you were after,” he sighed dramatically.


“Well there is that too,” Buffy giggled.


“God I miss you,” William rasped huskily into the phone.


Buffy felt her body temperature rise about a hundred degrees. “Miss you too,” she all but whimpered.


“What I wouldn’t give to have you in m’arms right now. Holdin’ that tight little body against mine,” he purred seductively.


Buffy clinched her thighs together to dull the ache that William was causing from his alluring words. “Will you have to stop,” she gasped breathlessly as lust began to creep into her every cell.


William peeked his head out the door to make sure his father and Joyce had indeed left and then settled back down on the bed. “I’m all alone if you are,” he informed her.


“I’m alone,” Buffy replied in a sultry voice.


William felt his cock harden further in the confines of his jeans and swallowed hard. Yes phone sex wasn’t the same, but it sure did help. “Lay on your back for me,” he demanded hoarsely.


Buffy did as she was told. “Okay, I’m lying down.”


“Now, what are you wearing?”


Buffy pushed away her shyness and concentrated on being sexy. “I’m laying here in nothing but a pair of skimpy boy shorts and camisole,” she purred.


William felt his cock twitch and took a deep breath to calm himself. It would do no good if he shot off like an inexperienced schoolboy now. “Mmm, sounds sexy,” he rasped as he rubbed his hard length through his jeans trying to alleviate some of the pressure.


Buffy closed her eyes and let William’s voice guide her. “It is. You can see right through my tank as if I was topless,” she teased.


“Are your nipples hard?”


Buffy rubbed her hand across her aching chest and gasped. “Oh god yes!”


William closed his eyes and pictured Buffy touching herself and moaned deep in his throat. “That’s right. Touch those lovely tits of yours.”


Buffy skimmed her hand down her stomach and tugged her tank over her head so she was only wearing her tiny shorts.


“Ah Will, talk dirty to me,” she requested in a breathy moan.


William removed his shirt and pants and made himself comfortable. “Does my little goldilocks want me to make her cum?’ he asked in a velvety smooth voice.


Buffy delved her hand into her shorts and tweaked her swollen clit. “Yes Will, please!” she begged mercilessly.


William took his swollen cock in his hand and began to stroke it lightly. “Want you to take your hand and stick it between those firm thighs of yours. With two fingers, I want you to tease that tight pussy hole but don’t let your fingers slip all the way in,” he instructed her.


Buffy did as she was told and moaned softly into the phone. She knew from experience this was meant to tease her but oh how good did it feel.


“Feels good doesn’t it.”


“Uh huh,” Buffy murmured senselessly as she concentrated on what she was doing.


“Tell me how wet you are Buffy.”


“God Will, so wet. Need to cum…. need to cum now,” she rambled as the ache began to consume her.


William used the bit of pre-cum that had formed at the head of his cock and smeared it to lubricate himself. Picking up the pace of his strokes he imagined Buffy lying across the bed, flushed with lust and desire and it was almost too much for him to bear.


“You want to cum do you?” he teased her.


“Yes Will please, make me cum!” she cried out as she tweaked and pulled at her clit.


“Alright. Take and use your fingers to fuck yourself,” he encouraged.


Buffy slipped two slicked digits into her aching pussy and felt sparks course through her as she arched her back off the bed. “Oh god!” she whimpered with need as her release rested just on the brink.


William jerked his cock wildly feeling his balls tighten in anticipation. “Tell me Buffy, how good does it feel to have your fingers stuffed in the tight snatch of yours as all your sweet juices flow down your hand?”


“So good… so…fucking….Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!” she cried out as her orgasm took her by surprise with its intensity.


At the sound of Buffy’s pleasure filled cry, William exploded in his hand with a guttural moan as he milked his cock of every last drop of his thick seed.


Buffy pulled her hand from between her legs and let out a ragged breath. “Mmmmm,” she hummed, completely sated.


William looked around the room for something to clean himself with and cringed when he realized he only had his t-shirt. He was going to have a hell of a time explaining why he was sans shirt but it was either that or walk around covered in a sticky mess.


“Right there with you pet.”


“I have to say I am becoming rather fond of phone sex,” Buffy giggled as she straightened her shorts and put back on her camisole.


“Is that so?” William asked in a husky tone feeling his cock begin to stir slightly.


“Well it’s not quite the same as you actually being here, but it is nice,” Buffy replied shyly and felt her cheeks tint a pretty scarlet.


“Buffy do know how much of a turn on it is to hear you say stuff like that,” William rasped.


“If you keep talking like that I might just be forced to start touching myself again,” she teased him saucily.


“You’re fucking killing me luv,” he groaned as his cock reached its full potential.


Buffy looked over at the alarm clock and noted how late it was. She had to get up early so they could head to the next stop on the tour and there was no way she would get to sleep anytime soon if they got started up again.



“I’m sorry Will, but I need to let you go,” she sighed regretfully.


“Yeah I should be heading to your mum’s as well,” he agreed and adjusted himself in his jeans. Yeah this was going to look real good. No shirt plus a huge stiffy, yeah he was definitely going to have some explaining to do.


“Call you tomorrow as soon as we get settled in okay?”


“Alright luv. I love you.”


“Love you too Will. G’night.”


William hung up his cell, grimaced at the pain in his nether region from being cramped in his now too tight jeans, and grabbed his soiled shirt off the bed. Letting out a sigh, he headed out the door and locked up behind him.


When he got in his car and thanked whom ever was lookin’ out for him when he found an old shirt in his back seat. He brought to his nose to make sure it didn’t carry a foul odor and pulled it over his head. “Well this’ll have to do,” he shrugged and prayed his father didn’t notice. With a sardonic chuckle he pulled off towards his father’s house thinking to himself, Yeah bloody right.






Huge thanks to slayercaro, Suzee, spikeshunny, DaniD, daisy, SarahandJamesFanatic, MidnightGirl, Debbie, willowmouse, PhotographyNut, vitalis, Laura, cordykitten, spufette, Brunettepet, sarah g, secretguest, and Opal for all the amazin' reviews, I can't tell y'all enough how much the truly mean to me! XOXO Beasleysmom