Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry about not postin' yesterday but I had a doctors appointment I couldn't get out of and it seriously wiped me out. I will try and post again tonight to make it up to y'all so be sure to leave me lots of nice reviews as encouragement ;) . Kuddos!
**Disclaimer in full effect **





Buffy walked in the kitchen and leaned against the bar. “Can I help with anything?”


Cecily turned around and smiled. “Well most everything was disposable but if you want to grab the serving set from the table over there and wash it that would be great.”


Buffy grabbed the dishes from the table and brought them to the sink. “So I’m sure you probably have some questions as to what is goin on huh?” she asked knowingly.


Cecily leaned her back against the counter next to Buffy, “Well to be honest I was a bit hesitant about the whole thing when William first told me you two were back together, but after seeing you two together this afternoon, you’ve put my doubts to rest,” Cecily assured her.


“So you’re really okay with this?” Buffy asked hesitantly.


“I’m really okay,” Cecily nodded and smiled warmly.


Buffy let out a sigh of relief and went back to her task of cleaning up, leaving them in comfortable silence. They were just about finished up when Anne walked into the kitchen.


“My you girls have got everything spit spot already,” Anne commented as she went to the stove and grabbed the kettle. “Can I interest you dears in a spot of tea?”


Buffy stepped aside from the sink to let Anne get to the faucet. “I’d love some,” she agreed.


“I’d love a cup Mum and you may as well make some for everyone while you’re at it,” she said knowing that if her husband and stepfather heard the kettle they would want some as well.


“Do you think William and Kennedy would like some?” Anne asked as she went about getting out cups.


“I’ll go see,” Cecily replied and walked out the back door leaving her mother and Buffy alone.


Anne set down her tea towel and turned to Buffy. “I didn’t mention it earlier, but that was a lovely song you sang today,” she complimented.


Buffy ducked her head shyly as her cheeks flushed a delicate pink. “Thank you,” she accepted graciously. No matter how many times she heard people compliment her on her music it still made her a bit bashful.


“Is that a blush I see?” Anne teased.


Buffy looked up at her former mother-n-law and grinned. “Well I still can’t get used to the fact people might actually like my music.”


“Well you should be very proud Buffy, you are truly talented,” Anne stated kindly.


“Well if I am any good it is because of your son,” Buffy confessed.


“William?” Anne asked a bit stunned.


Buffy nodded her head. “Uh huh, William is the one that taught me to play the guitar in the first place.”


“Well I knew he played from time to time, but I had no idea he taught you to play.”


“He would come over just about everyday and work with me,” Buffy recalled with a smile.


“So that’s how it all started,” Anne commented knowingly.


Buffy blushed. “Well maybe on my part but I think Will still saw me as Angel’s little sister.”


Anne chuckled. “I’m sure William didn’t just see you as Angel’s little sister.”


“Well if he didn’t he did a good job of hiding it for almost three years,” Buffy pointed out with a laugh.


“Well I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but my son can be a bit stubborn,” Anne commented teasingly.


“William? Never,” Buffy gasped in mock surprise. Both women fell in to a fit of laughter as Cecily returned with William and Kennedy behind her.


“What’s so funny?’ William asked as he came up behind Buffy and kissed the side of her neck.


Buffy scrunched up her nose and pulled away. “Will you smell like outside,” she complained and pinched her nose.


William frowned down at her. “What does the bloody outside smell like?” he asked confused.


“Like a wet puppy,” Buffy explained.


William smelled himself and furrowed his brow. “I don’t stink,” he pouted.


Buffy chuckled at the pout on William’s face and nodded her head. “Sorry sweetie, but you do.”


Cecily walked over to her own child and sniffed at her. “And you don’t smell any better,” she commented and gave her a push towards the hall. “Off you go.” Kennedy scowled up at her mother but did as she was told.


William let his pout turn to a sinister grin as he pulled Buffy from her chair and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing himself all over her. “Well now you smell just as bad as I do.”


“William stop!” Buffy giggled as she tried to pull out of his arms but he held strong.


“Not until you’re just as stinky as me,” he protested and wiped his damp forehead on her face.

Buffy managed to get out of his arms and pulled a disgusted face. “Gross Will! Now my face is going to break out,” she pouted as she wiped her face.


“That’ll teach you to tell me I stink,” William replied proudly.


“William that was disgusting,” Anne scolded her son and grabbed a wet rag for Buffy to wash her face with.


Buffy took the offered rag and gave Anne an appreciative smile and then turned and stuck her tongue out at William like a spoiled child.


William smirked at her and leaned in so only she could hear him. “Better watch out or I’m libel to take that naughty tongue of yours and put good use to it,” he whispered suggestively.


Buffy quickly put her tongue back in her mouth and looked around to see if anyone else had heard William’s little comment. When no one seemed to bat an eye, she looked at him and gave him a reprimanding look.

Letting a look of pure innocence cross his face he took a seat at the table. “What?”


Buffy gave him a knowing look and sat down next to him. “You know exactly what,” she whispered back.


William let a smirk form at his lips and skimmed his hand up her denim-covered thigh under the table.

Buffy jumped slightly and grabbed at his hand trying to push it way but he just merely batted her away and went back to torturing her.


William quickly wiped away his smirk and just sat there with an indifferent look on his face so no one would know what he was up to under the tale. When he got to the juncture of Buffy’s thighs, he inwardly smiled when he heard her gasp slightly.


Buffy tried to ignore the wandering hand between her legs but William was making it very difficult every time he rubbed at her now very sensitive clit.


“So Buffy, how much longer are you going to be in England?” Cecily asked conversationally.


“‘Till the end of the week,” Buffy managed to choke out.


William upped the ante a bit and rubbed a bit harder and was rewarded with a tiny whimper. He knew Buffy was going to kill him for this later but he was having way too much fun right now to care.


Buffy could feel herself slowly reaching the point of no return and grabbed William’s hand in a death grip trying to make him stop the wonderful torture he was inflicting on her with his mother and sister not even ten feet away.


William knew Buffy was close and that he should probably stop but the fact that they could get caught at any moment was more of a turn-on then he would have ever imagined. Feeling his cock stir to full attention, he pressed on.


“Well we will have to plan a shopping trip if you have time,” Anne suggested.


“Sure,” Buffy agreed in a slightly raised voice.


“Oh yes, they have their new spring line already out at Marks & Spencers,” Cecily added excitedly. You didn’t have to bend her arm to go on a shopping trip.


Buffy looked over at William with pleading eyes silently begging him to stop. She couldn’t hold on much longer and she was dangerously close to letting out a strangled cry if he didn’t stop right that second.


William realized Buffy was serious and slowly brought his hand from between her now damp thighs. Ever so discreetly, he brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled her scent. It was like warm honey and he felt his mouth begin to water.


Buffy shifted in her seat trying to ease the ache that was now coursing through her lower body and sent William a withering glare. Oh he was so going to pay for this when they got in the car.


“William will you go and let Ethan and Derek know tea is ready,” Anne asked from her spot at the stove.


William looked down at his lap and knew if he got up now it would be more than obvious he wasn’t thinking the purest of thoughts.


Buffy noticed William’s line of vision and smirked. “Yeah Will, you should go get the men so they can have their tea,” she taunted.

William was about to protest when Kennedy came bouncing into the kitchen. “Ken will go and fetch Ethan and Derek, won’t you sweet pea,” he suggested giving Kennedy a sweet smile.


Kennedy shrugged her shoulders. “Sure,” she agreed and bounced back out of the kitchen to get the rest of her family.


William gave Buffy a satisfied smirk and then leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Thought you had me there didn’t you?”


Buffy pulled back and grinned evilly. “Don’t count your chickens just yet buddy, the night is still young,” she warned.


William let out an audible gulp. The look on Buffy’s face was definitely going to lead to no good. “I love you?” he tried with a pleading look.


Buffy let out a chuckle. “Oh you are so beyond that one,” she informed him with a gleam in her eye.

William slumped back in his chair and jutted out his lip. He was so screwed.


************************************************************************


For the rest of the evening William was on his best behavior hoping that Buffy would forget about trying to get back at him for his little stunt in the kitchen, but he wasn’t that lucky. Every time he would get close to her or attempt to show her affection she would give him a knowing look letting him know she was well aware of what he was trying to do.


Buffy couldn’t help but enjoy herself as William squirmed in anticipation wondering what she was going to do to get him back. She had no intentions of making a scene here in front of his family, but once they were alone, she was going to show him the true meaning of sexual frustration.


“Well it’s getting kinda late so I think we should be heading out,” William said unable to take this torture anymore.


“It’s only just after eight,” Derek commented with a raised brow.


“Well Buffy has a long day tomorrow so I don’t want to keep her out too late,” William excused. Buffy was about to argue with him but he already had her half way out the door.


“Well okay,” Cecily agreed cautiously wondering what her brother was up to. “I’ll call you Buffy and we can plan that shopping trip.”


“Sounds great! Thank you for having me over today, it meant a lot to me,” Buffy replied and gave Cecily a grateful hug.


“It was my pleasure,” Cecily assured her.


“Buffy it was good to see you again,” Anne said in a loving voice.


Buffy gave her a warm smile. “It was good seeing you too Anne.”


Buffy and William finished their goodbyes and walked slowly to their car. William trying to get brownie points, went and opened the door for Buffy to get in.


Buffy grinned at him and shook her head. “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re up to.”


“Don’t know what you’re talking about luv,” William said and shut her door making his way to the driver’s side. Getting in, he started up the engine and backed out of the driveway. “So I was thinking we could grab some dinner on the way back to the hotel,” William suggested hopefully.


“Okay,” Buffy agreed casually.


“Really?” William asked a bit surprised.


“Why not?”


“Well aren’t you still mad at me?” he asked hesitantly.


“I’m not mad,” Buffy assured him.


“Well if you’re not mad then what was with the looks all night?”


Buffy let a wicked smile form on her lips. “Well just because I’m not mad doesn’t mean I’m not going to make you pay dearly for what you did.”


“Is that so?” William asked with a raised brow.


“Yep.”


“So are you going to punish me for being such a naughty boy?” William purred.


Buffy leaned over and ran a finger lazily up William’s thigh. “By the time I’m done with you you’re going to be begging me to let you cum,” Buffy whispered saucily in his ear.


William let out a groan and put the pedal to the floor. “Well after hearing you say that it may not take much,” he confessed.


Buffy sat back in her seat and grinned. “Well I’m willing to find out.”


************************************************************************


William made it to the hotel in record time practically dragging Buffy to the elevator. Once the door closed he was on her in a flash. Grabbing behind her thighs he lifted her up so his rigid cock could rub against her damp center.


“Agh Will!” Buffy gasped as tiny shocks of pleasure ran through her body. “Go to my room, its closer,” she managed to get out before William was bruising her lips in a hard kiss.

William fumbled with the button and managed to push Buffy’s floor. He wanted her so bad he could practically taste her. “Just you wait. When I get you in that room I’m gonna have me a feast from that sweet pussy of yours,” he swore huskily.


Buffy nearly came from just the thought of William between her thighs she was so turned on. Well she still planned on making William beg for mercy, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t’ enjoy herself first.


The doors opened with a ding and William stumbled out not even bothering to put Buffy on her feet. He somehow managed to get down the hall and in the general direction of her room without doing any major damage.


“Will, need you,” Buffy moaned as she pulled her swollen lips from his to catch her breath.


William kissed down her cheek to her neck nibbling on the spot right behind her ear that he knew drove her wild.

Buffy shuttered in his arms and ground her pelvis against him to try and relieve the delicious ache that was between her thighs.


“Key, now,” William growled against her tender flesh never ceasing his ministrations.


“Back…pocket,” she managed to choke out in her lust-addled haze.


William dug in Buffy’s pocket and somehow managed to find and pull out the key card for her room. Taking the last corner, they stumbled down the hall but were so caught up in the moment that they never noticed the person standing outside of Buffy’s room just waiting to be noticed.




Huge thanks to vitalis, slayercaro, spufette, Nicki, cordykitten, daisy, MidnightGirl, Brunettepet, Suzee, Phantom reviewer ...., dragontiff, PhotographyNut, Smitten, Debbie, DaniD, Laura, Scooter, SarahandJamesFanatic, caatje, and secretguest for the lovely reviews, y'all are the best a girl could ask for! Much luv and Smooches!