Author's Chapter Notes:
Well here y'all go! I hope you enjoy and if you do let me know what ya think. Kuddos!
**Disclaimer in full effect **





Buffy wasn’t exactly sure how, but somehow she had managed to become completely naked and tied at the wrists to her king sized bed. William had used her silk scarf belts, which she didn’t even know he knew she had and had also put one across her eyes so she couldn’t see. Her first reaction was to panic, but then she remembered it was William and relaxed.


“Okay Will, what are you doing?”


William grinned down at the blindfolded naked goddess before him as he trailed a finger in a lazy pattern across her taut flesh causing her to squirm. “Well since you won’t tell me your little surprise I figured maybe this might help to persuade you.”


Buffy felt her whole body flush at the thought of what William might have in store for her. They had never done anything to this extent in the entire sexual relationship but she trusted William and knew that if she asked him to, he would stop in an instant.


“Well you can do what you want but I’m still not telling,” she taunted in a husky voice.


William felt his already hard cock twitch at the idea that Buffy was really willing to play along with his little game. “We’ll see about that,” he whispered huskily in her ear.


Buffy felt goosebumps coat her skin as William’s warm breath caressed her neck and shuddered. Oh this was going to be a night she would most definitely never forget.


William smirked down at her and got up to get a few things he would be needing to make sure Buffy was a trembling mess by the time he was through with her.


Buffy felt the bed shift and furrowed her brow. “William where are you going?”


“Don’t you worry your pretty little head, I’ll be right back,” he assured her.


Buffy simply nodded her head and relaxed back on the bed. She pulled at her restraints testing how strong they were and noted they were barely tied so if she wanted to she could very easily get loose, but for some reason she had a feeling that was the last thing she was going to try and do.


William grabbed the ice bucket from the freezer and the whipped cream from the mini bar and headed back towards the bedroom when he noticed the envelope Lindsey had brought by. Lindsey wanted Buffy to return this tonight so there was no doubt the git would come a callin’. For what he had in store for tonight he didn’t want any interruptions so he scrawled a quick note on the envelope and taped it on the outside of the door for Lindsey to find when he came looking for Buffy.


Grabbing his supplies he sauntered towards the bedroom. When he walked in the room his cock began to ache at the sight of Buffy willingly laid out for him just waiting for him to make his move. “So kitten, are you ready to play?” he teased sexily as he put his things on the bedside table and removed his shirt.


Buffy turned her head in the direction of his voice and grinned. “Ready when you are,” she agreed saucily.


William suppressed a groan and sat next to Buffy on the bed. Grabbing an ice cube, he let it melt in his hand, letting the small droplets of cool water drip onto her flat stomach before running the cube up and around her torso.


Buffy flinched at the sensation of cold water hitting her hot flesh. “Agh Will, that’s cold!”


William smirked down at her and trailed his tongue along the line of where the ice had left a wake of goosebumps eliciting a soft moan. “That better?” he rasped huskily.


“Uh huh,” Buffy whimpered. The sensation of cold balanced by the warmth of William’s tongue felt better than she could have ever imagined.


William continued to torture her with the ice cube trailing it from her taut stomach down to her neatly shaved mound, letting the cool water trickle down over her clit causing Buffy to arch off the bed and gasp. Licking his lips in anticipation, William dipped his head down and ran his tongue along her slit.


“Oh my god!” Buffy gasped in delight. She was beginning to think withholding information was definitely of the good.


William grinned up at her and popped the cube in his mouth until it dissolved completely. He opened Buffy’s thighs so she was spread before him and made himself comfortable. “Still not gonna share?” he asked in a low timber.


“Uh uh,” she rasped in a breathy voice.


Without warning, William latched onto her clit with his cooled mouth swirling the tight bundle of nerves around with his tongue.


Buffy went to grab at William’s head but the second she tugged on her arms she remembered she was tied up. Resisting the urge to yank her arms free, Buffy arched her hips off the bed. “Gahhhh…Will!” she cried out as jolts of pleasure made their way through her body.


William grinned against her flesh and abandoned her clit. “Ah, ah, ah,” he warned teasingly. “You better stay still,” he told her as he used his hands to hold her hips down before running his tongue up and down her wet slit teasingly.


“William please,” Buffy whimpered desperately. She needed to cum so badly and he was obviously not going to let her do so anytime soon.


“Buffy I could make you cum right now, all you have to do is tell me,” he assured her as he teased her clit again with the tip of his tongue.


“Not…gonna…tell,” she choked out as she thrashed wildly in her restraints.


“No? Okay then,” he shrugged and left his position between her legs.


Buffy snapped her head up and furrowed her brow. “William why did you stop?” she asked in a tight voice.


William forced back a laugh. “Can’t let you cum ‘til I get what I want,” he replied cockily.


Buffy arched a brow behind her blindfold. “Well I guess we’re both gonna be here for a long time then huh,” she taunted.


William smirked and grabbed the whipped cream off the nightstand. “Lay down,” he demanded.


“And why exactly should I?” she challenged.


William captured her lips in a demanding kiss and plunged a slender digit in her dripping core, rubbing just the right spot a few times before pulling out of her. “That’s why,” he murmured against her lips.


Buffy shuddered and did as she was told without another word. Maybe if she played her cards right she could pretend like she wasn’t as aroused as she was and could sneak in just a tiny orgasm.


William held the whipped cream over Buffy’s chest and sprayed a generous portion on each nipple. Buffy jumped slightly at the sound but stayed still otherwise. William smiled at Buffy’s attempt to comply but knew in a matter of minutes she would once again be a squirming mess.


Buffy waited anxiously to see what William was going to do and began to get impatient when nothing happened. Just when she was about to protest she felt his hot mouth on her lapping up the cream from her hardened nipples.


“Ohhh,” she moaned as she arched into him, wanting him to take more of her aching breast into his mouth. Yes she was still left unsatisfied between her thighs but this was good as well.


William licked his lips and teased the now clean nipple with the tip of his nose. “Now you could have this somewhere else if you be a good girl and tell me your little secret,” he tempted her and then went to her other cream covered breast.


Buffy bit down on her bottom lip to keep from blurting out what William wanted to hear. She knew it wasn’t that big of a deal but it was about who had more will power here and she wasn’t about to give in just yet.


“Still not gonna tell me huh,” he tsk’d and kissed his way up Buffy’s neck, kissing the spot right behind her ear.


“It’s gonna take ….oh god.....more than that to make me…..talk,” she moaned.


“Oh I have much more in store for you. By the time I’m done here Buffy you’re gonna be beggin’ me for more,” he promised as he kissed his way to her mouth and licked along her bottom lip.


Buffy gasped and when she opened her mouth William darted his tongue into her warm cavern running his tongue seductively against hers. She could taste a mixture of herself and the sweetness of the whipped cream and it was making her even wetter than she already was.


William pulled way from Buffy’s mouth and placed a chaste kiss to her swollen lips. “I see you’re a bit more stubborn than I remembered,” he commented as he stood up from the bed to remove his pants. He was going to up the ante a bit and show Buffy exactly who was in charge here.


Buffy heard the sound of William’s zipper and felt a wave of moisture run down her thigh. “So what now Mr. Giles?” she asked saucily.


William stepped out of his pants and climbed on the bed hovering over Buffy’s flushed body. Taking his cock in his hand, he ran it slowly up and down her slit. “Well you have two choices. You can tell me this little surprise of yours and I can fuck you five ways from Sunday, or you can keep it to yourself and we continue as we are until you break, your choice.”


Buffy grinned. “Well I hope you brought something to drink ‘cause we’re gonna be here for a very long time.”


William let a soft growl reverberate from his chest and teased her opening with the head of his cock just barely slipping inside of her. “Are you sure about that?”


Buffy on instinct arched her hips to take more of him in but was held back by a strong hand to her hip. “Only good girls get what they want Buffy and you have been a very naughty girl,” he scolded in a velvet smooth voice.


Buffy was now becoming quite frustrated. She wasn’t sure she could hold out much longer but she knew if she gave in, no matter how great the orgasm might be, William would never let her live it down.


William had to admit the girl had will power. If the tables had been turned he would have caved a long time ago. With a shake of his head he pulled out of her completely and then plunged all the way to the hilt in one swift move. Once completely sheathed he stopped, not only to gain his own composure but to make sure Buffy didn’t get any pleasure just yet.


Buffy gasped and then moaned at the feeling of being filled so completely. She hadn’t been expecting that at all, but the unexpected surprise was more than welcome.


“What’ll it be Buffy? You can have exactly what you want, all you have to do is tell me what I want to hear,” he taunted.


Buffy turned her head until she felt William’s ear against her lips. “You know what I think? I think this little game of yours is starting to get to you more than it is me,” she accused in a saucy voice.


William removed Buffy’s blindfold so she could see the look on his face. With a smirk to put all others to shame, he chuckled. “You think so huh?”


Buffy blinked her eyes a few times to focus them and looked up at William with her own smug look. “Yep. I think you want to fuck me so bad you can’t stand it,” she purred and rolled her hips. “You want to do things to me that you’ve only dreamed about,” she continued to taunt him. “And you know why I know this?” she asked with a look of false innocence on her face.


William swallowed the knot in his throat and held back the urge to not cum inside her right then from the way she was talking to him. “Why?” he choked out in a strangled voice.


Buffy lifted her hips and pulled him deeper within her causing a deep moan to escape his lips. “Because right now it feels way too good to tell me no.”



William felt his eyes roll back in his head. “Fuck!” he hissed as Buffy continued to lift her hips in an achingly slow pace and squeezing his cock with her inner muscles.


“Come on William, you know you want it,” she taunted feeling her own climax on the brink.


“Oh fuck it,” he caved and started to plow into Buffy relentlessly. Yeah he had given into her but if getting the fuck of his life was the consolation prize then he would lose any day of the week.


“Oh god yes! William fuck me!” Buffy cried out as she met him thrust for thrust.


William had never been more turned on in his entire life. He had never heard Buffy talk like this during sex and it was definitely a welcome change. Lacing her fingers with his, he buried his cock to the hilt and hit the soft spongy spot at the top of her womb repeatedly sending her into a frenzy.


“William oh God, don’t stop, don’t stop!” she sobbed as the most intense orgasm washed over her nearly causing her to pass out.


William continued to pump into her until he felt his sac tighten and let go with a deep roar. “Oh shit….!”


Buffy was left a trembling mess still tied to the head of the bed. “Oh my God Will, that was, well that was just wow,” she panted breathlessly.


William rolled to his side and flung his arms out across the bed. “I don’t think fucking wow covers it,” he gasped trying to get his heart rate back to normal.


Buffy looked over at him and nudged him with her knee. “Do you think you might want to untie me now?”

William peeked up at Buffy who was giving him an expectant look while she wiggled her hands at him. “Oh so you want me to untie you do you?” he asked mischievously.


Buffy rolled her eyes and went to tug her hands free when she realized her restraints were now much tighter than when this whole charade had started. William chuckled down at her. “What’s the matter pet? Did the scarves get tighter?” he asked with a knowing look.


Buffy looked up at him confused. “Yeah, when I tested them earlier I could have gotten loose with no problem but now I can’t seem to get out.”


William let out a chuckle. “I knew you’d try and see if you could get away while I was gone so I tied the knots to lead you to believe you could get out.”


Buffy scowled up at him and tugged harder only causing the knots to tighten. William let out a full laugh and grabbed her wrists. “The more you tug the tighter they get so if you don’t want me to have to cut them I suggest you quit,” he warned.


Buffy huffed but stopped pulling. “How did you even know I had these,” she asked as William began to free her.


“Saw one hangin’ out of the draw and got lucky,” he shrugged.


“So have you been planning this much?” Buffy joked once she was free enough to sit up.


William grinned up at her. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”


Buffy giggled. “Perv.”


William raised a brow at that. “Well you liked it so who’s the perv now?” he countered.


Buffy smacked him playfully across his bare chest and got up off the bed. When she crossed her arms across her chest she realized how sticky she was from their little game and scrunched up her nose. “I think I need a shower,” she commented knowingly.


William smirked up at her and waggled his brow. “Need some company?”


“I don’t know if I should let you after you tried to deceive me with the whole scarf thing,” she replied in false indignation.


William stood up and pulled Buffy into his arms. “I promise to make it up to you,” he replied with big puppy dog eyes.


Buffy rolled her eyes playfully and pushed him away and cringed as her skin stuck to his. “Oh that is so gross!”


William wrinkled his nose and looked down at his chest. “Well I think I’m gonna be needing a shower as well.”


“Well then I guess you’ll just have to join me,” she sighed as if it was a fate worse than death.


William narrowed his eyes at her and slung her over his shoulder as she giggled and squirmed. “Oh so sharing a shower with me is that awful eh?”


“Put me down!” she half protested swatting at his firm rear end.


“Oh I like it when you spank me,” he purred suggestively.


Buffy rolled her eyes and groaned. “God you are so bent.”


William let out a devious chuckle. “Yeah and it made you scream didn’t it.”


“That’s what I let you think.” Buffy taunted.


“Oh you’re gonna get it now,” William swore and proceeded to get them in the shower to show her just how much he could really make her scream.





Huge thanks to Laura, willowmouse, SarahandJamesFanatic, MidnightGirl, slayercaro, Mali, daisy, spufette, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, secretguest, DaniD, Nicki, and Briana fort the amazing reviews y'all left me, it always makes my day! Smooches!