Author's Chapter Notes:
Well this is it. I can't tell y'all enough how much I have enjoyed writing this fic for y'all! I want to send out a huge thanks to my WONDERFUL beta, Gotkona for all the hard work she put into this one. It was because of her that I was able to post as often as I do, so make sure to show her some love. Well I'm gonna stop with all the dramatics, LOL and let you get on with the story. Thanks again for all the love and support., I couldn't have done this without y'all! Kuddos and much luv , Angela aka beasleysmom
** Disclaimer as always in full effect **


“Will can I please take this blindfold off?” Buffy asked as she sat nervously in the passenger’s seat of William’s car.


“Not yet, so no peeking,” William chuckled. Buffy had been asking him every five seconds to take it off and he knew that if he didn’t get them to their destination soon she was going to lose her mind.


“Well will you at least tell me where we’re going?”


William let out a full laugh. “Now if I told you where we’re going then why would I have bothered to blindfold you?”


“You know how much I hate surprises Will,” she grumbled and sat back in her seat and folded her arms over her chest petulantly.


“I promise you’ll like this one,” he assured her.


“Why does this conversation sound very familiar?” she asked playfully.


William looked over at her and smiled. This was the very same conversation they had had eight years ago the first time he had brought Buffy to see their house. Pulling into the driveway, he shut off the engine.


“Now can I take this damn thing off?” she asked exasperatedly.


“Not just yet. I’m going to come around to your side of the car so no peeking,” he told her and hurried to get out and get her.


Buffy waited impatiently for William to help her out. She was beyond curious as to what he was up to and was letting her imagination run wild with the possibilities.


William opened the door and took Buffy’s hand in his. “Alright luv, just come with me,” he instructed her, leading her towards the steps. Buffy stayed close to William’s side and let him lead the way.


“Okay luv, take a step…and now another…okay now last one and stand right here,” he told her as he stopped her right outside of the front door so he could get out the key.


“Can I take it off now?” she asked as butterflies fluttered in her belly from anticipation.


“Just one more sec,” he told her as he opened the door and led her into the house. Pulling the blindfold off, he stood back so he could see the look on her face.


Buffy blinked a few times and gasped when she realized where she was. “Oh my God Will,” she all but whispered as she took in the room; it looked as if they had never left. Walking slowly around the room, she ran her fingers over the soft fabric of the couch as tears sprang to her eyes. “When did you do this?”


William beamed at her. “When you asked me to come and pick up the present for Kennedy,” he replied.


Buffy looked up at him with tears running down her cheeks. “This is amazing; I don’t know what to say?”


“So you really like it?” William asked, suddenly nervous.


“Like it? Will I love it,” she gushed as she rushed over to him throwing her arms around his neck pulling him down for a deep kiss.


The instant Buffy’s body touched his he felt himself grow painfully hard. He wanted nothing more than to take her right then and there but he still needed to show her the rest of the house. “There’s more,” he told her as he pulled her to the back of the house.


Buffy let out an excited squeal and followed William. When he opened the door to the spare room she walked in and smiled at the memory of the first time they were in this room. “Do you remember what happened in this room the first time we came to the house?” she asked coyly.


William wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and nuzzled her neck, licking the spot just behind her ear. “Oh yeah, I remember,” he rasped huskily as he let his hands sneak up the front of her shirt to cup her breasts.


Buffy gasped and leaned into his body feeling the evidence of his arousal pressed firmly against her backside. “Mmm, Will,” she moaned softly in encouragement.


“I want you Buffy,” he all but growled against the tender flesh of her skin alternating between soft bites and licks.


“Make love to me William, just like you did that day,” she pleaded desperately. Her entire body felt like it was on fire as William ran his scorching hands over her body.


“Thought you’d never ask,” he replied as he turned her in his arms and captured her lips, lowering them to the floor. They ripped at each others clothes wildly until they were finally both completely naked. William leaned up on his elbow and gazed down at the goddess beneath him. “Gonna make you feel so good,” he swore before disappearing between her thighs.


Buffy felt her eyes roll back in her head as William began to lap greedily at her slit. Tangling her fingers in his hair, she let out a guttural moan. “Oh God Will don’t stop!”


William pointed the tip of his tongue and plunged into her depths lapping at her inner walls as he used his fingers to manipulate her clit the way he knew would send her tumbling over the edge in no time.


“Ahhhh!” Buffy cried out as she felt a surge of pleasure consume her. She was so close to release and it would only be a matter of seconds before she went completely over the edge.

William could feel the flexing of her inner muscles and worried her clit a little bit harder as he ate greedily on her pussy. In a matter of seconds her inner walls clamped down on his tongue and Buffy was writhing wildly under his ministrations.


Buffy could stand it no longer and pulled William from between her thighs so he was now lying on top of her. Crushing his lips with hers, she moaned into his mouth as she tasted herself on his lips as the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided.


Without breaking the kiss, William took his fully hard cock in his hand, ran it up and down her soaked slit a few times before plunging in to the hilt in one swift move.


“God you’re so wet,” William groaned as he began to slowly pump into her scorching depths.


Buffy wrapped her legs around his slender hips pulling him in even further. She had barely recovered from her first orgasm and now she could feel number two building deep within her womb. “Only for you Will. No one has made me feel the way you do,” she rambled senselessly meeting him thrust for thrust.


“Your mine Buffy, only mine,” he growled possessively. “Let me hear you say it,” he demanded as he picked up his pace, slamming into her hard causing her to cry out in pleasure.


“Oh God yes….only yours Will….ahhhhhh!!!!!” she screamed as William continued to fuck her into the floor. Between the possessiveness in William’s husky voice and the way he was hitting her g-spot every time he plunged into her she exploded, digging her nails into his back causing him to hiss in a mixture of pleasure and pain.


“Fuck!” he cried out as he buried himself to the hilt spilling his seed deep within her womb, collapsing on top of her in a boneless heap.

“Mmmmm,” Buffy murmured as she ran her fingers through William’s tousled curls. “Now that was a homecoming.”


“We’re not done yet luv,” he replied bracing his weight on his forearms, waggling his brow at her suggestively already feeling his cock begin to stir within her.


“You have got to be kidding,” she gasped disbelievingly and then let her eyes go wide when she felt William’s cock begin to fill her.


“Does it feel like I’m kidding to you?” he purred before capturing her lips in a fiery kiss.


Buffy fluttered her eyes shut and let William’s talented lips take her away as they began to make love all over again. Yes, she was finally home.



************************************************************************

Several hours later they sat wrapped in nothing but blankets sitting on their old bed that they had made love in not even ten minutes ago eating Chinese take out. “Will do you ever think about moving back to Sunnydale?” she asked curiously as she took a bite of her cashew chicken.


William stopped mid bite and gave her a quizzical look. “Well to be honest pet, not really. Why?”


Buffy shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe it’s just being back in our old house stirred up old memories.”


“I will admit it was nice to come back and rekindle the good times we shared here,” he agreed.


“Yeah but we couldn’t actually move back could we?” she asked cautiously.


“Why not?”


“Our jobs are in LA,” Buffy pointed out.


“Is that the only thing stopping us?” he asked.


“Well yeah, that kinda plays a big role in this decision.”


“Buffy we let stuff like careers get in the way of what was important before and I don’t want to let that happen again. If we both really wanted to move back to Sunnydale then we could find a way to make it happen,” he stated matter of factly.


“So you would really just give up your firm and move to Sunnydale,” Buffy asked disbelievingly.


“Buffy I learned something in all of the shit we’ve been through and that’s that you can’t make a family with your job. There are a million jobs out there but there is only one you,” he confessed honestly.


Buffy felt tears prick her eyes at William’s endearing words. Setting her food aside, she flung herself in his arms. “William that is the sweetest thing you could have ever said,” she gushed lovingly.


“Well it’s the truth Buffy,” he said as he pulled her back slightly so he could look her in the eyes. “Buffy I love you more than life itself and for whatever reasons we’ve been given a second chance so I’m gonna make sure to do it right this time.”


Buffy cupped his cheek and smiled lovingly at him. “No William, we’re gonna do it right this time.”


They laid there in their old bedroom the rest of the night planning out the rest of their lives together and Buffy no longer had to wish that she was his someone. She was loved and they were together now, just the way it was always meant to be.



Well there y'all have it. I haven't made any plans on writing an epi or anything but If i get enough feedback maybe I would think about it *winks knowingly*. A few of you asked if I had any other fics lined up and I do. I have a WIP I am working on now and will start posting as soon as I can! I'm gonna miss y'all like crazy and I hope to hear from y'all soon! Kuddos!




Much luv to spufette, spuffy6, Debbie, luxferi, daisy, Mali, secretguest, Gotkona, slayercaro, cordykitten, vitalis, willowmouse, PhotographyNut, DaniD, Scooter, SarahandJamesFanatic, elle, Laura, and MidnightGirl for always leavin' reviews and sticking with me to the end. Y'all are the absolute bestest ever! Smooches!