Author's Chapter Notes:
Well since y'all were so anxious for a epi, here it is. I hope y'all enjoy! Thank you once again to everyone that has reviewed this fic. It wa a pleasure writing for y'all and I hope to hear from all of you again soon! Kuddos!
**Three years later**

Buffy stood in the kitchen humming softly to herself as she went about fixing dinner anxiously awaiting her husband’s arrival. She had big news to share this evening and the anticipation was about to kill her. Hearing a car in the drive, she let an excited grin curl at her lips and washed her hands so she could greet William good and proper.

William walked in the door and called out to his family. “Buffy, Gracie, I’m home,” he said as he loosened the knot in his tie and put away his briefcase.

“In the kitchen Will,” Buffy called out to him trying to act normal.

William entered the kitchen and couldn’t contain his smile. “Daddy!” his two year old daughter squealed excitedly before he went over and got her out of her highchair. “There’s my angel,” he gushed smothering her plump cheeks in kisses.

“Hey, what about me,” Buffy pouted jutting out her lip in a way she knew William couldn’t resist.

William put Gracie down and went to his wife wrapping his arms around her waist. “Like I would ever forget my girl,” he purred huskily and captured her lips in a fiery kiss. They were both getting swept away but were brought back by the sound of a tiny giggle at their feet.

“And what’s so funny,” Buffy growled playfully, scooping her daughter in her arms and tickling her sides.

Gracie let out a fit of laughter and squirmed in her mother’s arms trying to escape her torture.

Buffy couldn’t help but join in her daughter’s laughter and gave her a quick squeeze before putting her down on her own feet.

“Hungry,” Gracie demanded giving Buffy the same pouty look her father had mastered.

“All right baby, let’s get you in your chair and I’ll get your dinner,” Buffy promised as she pulled out a plate and spoon.

“I’m gonna get out of this monkey suit real quick and then help you with dinner,” William informed her with a quick kiss before heading out of the kitchen to change.

Buffy picked up Gracie and put her in her chair. “Mommy has a big surprise for Daddy tonight,” she conversed with her daughter.

“Surprise, surprise,” Gracie squealed before Buffy gave her a bite of her dinner.

“Shhh, we can’t tell him yet,” Buffy insisted.

“What are you two gossipin’ about in here?” William asked with a huge grin.

“Nothing.”

“Uh huh,” he chuckled and came over to take over feeding his daughter.

Buffy went back to finishing dinner. “So how was your day?” she asked conversationally wanting to wait for the perfect moment to tell William the good news.

“Got the account I was hoping for,” William replied proudly.

“Oh baby that’s great!” Buffy gushed excitedly.

“Yeah with this new account we can start planning to build the new house you want.”

“Well we’re gonna need a bigger house soon,” Buffy hinted.

“Why?” William asked ignorantly.

“For when the new baby gets here,” Buffy replied casually.

William dropped the spoon in his hand and stared at Buffy with wide eyes. “Buffy?”

Buffy gave him a huge grin and nodded her head. “I went by Dr. Thompson’s office today and I’m seven weeks pregnant.”

William jumped up from his chair and let out a loud whoop before snatching Buffy in his arms and spinning her around. “Are you serious?!”

Buffy let out a squeal wrapping her arms around his neck. “Yes!”

William put her on her feet and crushed her lips in a bruising kiss. “Oh Buffy I can’t tell you how happy I am,” he gushed leaning his forehead against hers gazing at her adoringly.

“Baby, baby, baby,” Gracie giggled from her chair pounding her spoon against her tray.

Spike turned to his daughter and beamed at her. “That’s right, Mummy’s gonna have a baby!”

Buffy felt tears prick her eyes from all the emotions she was feeling. She knew William would be over the moon about another baby but seeing the look on his face was just too much.

“Luv what’s wrong?” William asked concerned.

Buffy wiped at her eyes and gave him a watery smile. “Nothing, I’m just so happy is all.”

William pulled her to him and placed a tender kiss to her lips. “Well that makes two of us,” he gushed reverently then heard an excited squeal from Gracie, “Or make that all three of us,” he chuckled going back to his daughter and tickling the bottoms of her feet. “Isn’t that right princess?”

Buffy watched as William and Gracie went back and forth as he fed her dinner and let out a content sigh. This was the way it was supposed to be and sent out a thanks to whomever was responsible for giving them the second chance they had both been praying for.


************************************************************************


Buffy lay in William’s arms as they lay in bed. “Will?”

“Yeah pet?” he replied and placed a kiss to the crown of her head.

“Have I told you how much I love you today?”

William grinned and rolled her so they were now lying face to face. “Yeah but you could always tell me again.”

“I love you,” Buffy gushed and kissed his full lips softly.

William felt his cock begin to stir and let out a soft moan. “God Buffy what you do to me,” he rasped huskily.

Buffy threw her leg over his hip and pulled him closer to her. “Make love to me William,” she requested softly as she teased his lips with her tongue.

William parted his lips and pulled her soft tongue into his mouth caressing it gently with his own. Rolling them so she was beneath him, he abandoned her lips and kissed his way slowly across her cheek and down her neck.

Buffy let out a throaty gasp and ground her center into his now fully erect cock. “William please,” she begged needing to feel more of him.

William kissed his way down her clothed body and stopped once he reached her still flat stomach. Placing soft kisses to it, he looked up at her through hooded eyes. “It amazes me still that a part of me is growing in there,” he whispered in an awe filled voice.

Buffy ran her fingers through his short platinum curls lovingly and looked down at him with watery eyes. “I know,” she agreed.

William pushed up her tiny nightgown and planted wet opened mouth kisses on her soft flesh eliciting small whimpers of need. Hooking his fingers in the sides of her panties, he slid them down her thighs and tossed them to the floor before darting out his tongue to tickle her clit.

“Gahh!” Buffy cried out as she arched up off the bed and into William’s willing mouth. No matter how many times William made love to her with his mouth it always sent her into a frenzy in no time.

William held her hips in place as he lapped greedily at her slit. Sucking her clit into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around it knowing she would cum almost instantly.

Buffy opened her mouth in a silent cry and fisted the sheets in her tiny hands. Letting a shudder consume her body she collapsed back on the bed feeling her legs go numb.

William licked her clean and then slowly crawled up her spent body. “You like that,” he asked as he nipped at her neck.

“Mmm hmm,” she hummed completely sated.

“Well I’m not done with you yet,” he growled and pulled her gown the rest of the way over her head. Suckling her tender breast into his mouth, he positioned his cock at her entrance and eased into her tight wet channel.

Buffy arched off the bed and let out a tiny gasp. Her hormones were going crazy and the sensation of William on her breast and being filled so completely was enough to send her spiraling over the edge already.

William let her breast go with a pop and began to thrust into her at an achingly slow pace. When he felt her inner muscles clinch around him, he let out a moan and picked up his pace knowing she was close to release yet again.

“William,” Buffy whimpered softly and dug her fingers in his biceps trying to not scream out and wake their daughter.

William could tell Buffy was struggling to stay quiet so he braced his weight on his forearms and leaned forward so his shoulder was at her lips. “Bite down luv,” he encouraged knowing that not only would it stifle her cries but also send him completely over the edge.

Buffy did as she was told and as soon as her orgasm hit her she bit down on William’s shoulder muffling her screams.

William felt Buffy’s teeth sink into his skin and hissed at the pleasure/pain it caused. Burying himself to the hilt, he threw back his head and let out a strangled cry and he spilled his seed deep within her open womb.

Buffy let go of William’s shoulder and let out a content sigh as her body succumbed to the pleasure that was coursing through her. Pulling his lips down in a deep kiss, she let her tongue leisurely play with his in a seductive dance only they knew.

William returned her kiss with equal tenderness and rolled to the side so he wouldn’t crush her. “That was bloody fantastic,” he gasped trying to catch his breath.

Buffy snuggled into his side and grinned. “Uh huh.”

William wrapped his arms around his wife and couldn’t hold back a grin. “I’ll never get tired of this,” he swore passionately.

“You better not,” Buffy scolded playfully.

“Buffy ever since the first time we were together there has never been anyone else,” he confessed honestly.

Buffy felt the guilt of Lindsey haunt her and looked up at him with sad eyes. “Do you know how much I wish I could say that?”

William knew Buffy still lived with the guilt over their separation and smiled down at her lovingly. “Buffy it doesn’t matter now, all that is in the past and that is exactly where it’s going to stay,” he promised.

Buffy felt tears sting her eyes at William’s sweet words. “I don’t deserve you.”

“Yes you do and more,” he replied seriously.

“I could never ask for more William. You have given me everything I could have ever wanted. Because of you I now have the family we always dreamed about.”

William kissed her lips tenderly and pulled her flush against him. “Well the same goes for me.”

“I guess we’re pretty lucky huh,” Buffy sighed happily.

William shook his head. “Nope, luck had nothing to do with it. We have everything we have today because this is the way it was always meant to be.”

Buffy looked up at him with love filled eyes. “You and me together.”

William nodded his head. “Always and forever.”


The End